Forced to be Hers

Story Info
He wants to break up with cruel girlfriend but she said no.
7.5k words
4.22
39.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a very bright Monday morning. Kelsi Lust wakes up earlier than usual. The athletic beauty stretches out her long, toned limbs and untangles her messy hair. She sighs before sitting up on the mattress. Yawning, the 18 years old sports star gets to her feet and stumbles to the bathroom. She discards her nightgown and then steps into the shower stall. Turning the faucet, Kelsi luxuriates in the warm water cascading over her muscular yet curvy nude frame, lathering up her unblemished skin with strawberry-scented soap and rinsing off. She gets out of the stall to dry up with her towel and brushes her pearly white teeth, putting on a tight, low-cut t-shirt and short skirt. The girl then combs her hair and goes downstairs.

As usual, Kelsi finds that her father, a wealthy business tycoon, has already left for work. Her mother, Katrine, a doctor working at the local hospital, is preparing to leave as well. The older woman presses a gentle kiss to her forehead, ruffles her hair a little to the indignation of the teenager. Kelsi pouts before saying "I might get home a bit late. Logan's hosting a party today." She starts eating from her fruit bowl while her mom shakes her head disapprovingly. Katrine does not like how often her daughter goes out clubbing and partying with friends, and then returning home wasted the next morning. But her husband convinces her to let their child be, since Kelsi manages to get straight A grades and maintain her excellent sports performance, which has already secured scholarship offers from some top colleges.

The gorgeous teen makes her way to school, leaving home at the same time as she does almost every morning. She bicycles to the campus at an easily manageable place for a long-distance track star like her, getting off at the entrance. Locking her bike at the indicated place, Kelsi shakes her long, curly hair, allowing the brunette strands to flow down her firm shoulder blades and back. Her friends from the team quickly joined her. Everywhere she goes, Kelsi is surrounded by girls who either want to hang out or are jealous, and perverted glances from boys longing to get into her pants. She snickers after catching a group of footballers ogling her voluptuous figure when they think she wouldn't notice.

"Hey, are you going to Logan's today?" Delia, Kelsi's best friend, whispers to Kelsi and their teammate Riley, as they wait for the first class to start. "I'm really itching to get my cunt stuffed with some massive dick." The trio of sports girls begin to giggle until their teacher arrives. They immediately go silent and start dutifully making notes. The teacher then hands out an assignment to each of them, telling everyone to start at the same time and finish by the end of the lesson. Kelsi can't understand why her friends enjoy getting railed so much, being a virgin despite having a massive group of guys who would be more than willing to fuck her.

At the end of class, she and her two friends quickly make their way out to head to the next lesson, only for her to run into someone and fall down on her toned ass. "Ouch!" she muttered, slowly getting back to her feet, helpfully hoisted up by Delia. The girl looks at the glass-wearing reedy individual who is picking up her fallen collection of a bag, books and some papers. "Watch where you're going, geek," Kelsi says snobbishly.

At least the boy has the decency to look sheepish and apologetic, rubbing the back of his neck shyly with one hand and extending her belongings in the other to her. "I'm sorry," he apologizes sincerely, looking down at his shoes as though they are the most interesting things he has ever seen in his life. The beauty queen quickly snatches her stuff back and huffes as she walks off with her cohorts in tow, before glancing back over her shoulder at him. The boy, whose name is Adam Belle, looks away, flushing, before heading in another direction. Now that she thinks about it, he has a sort of beautiful, feminine face.

Kelsi turns back to look at her friends, who eye her curiously, before shrugging nonchalantly. Inside though, she is consumed by some weird feelings the girl never experienced before. She tries to discard them but couldn't help feeling a weird sort of yearning to go talk to Adam. It is actually pretty funny since they never had a single conversation before literally running into each other in the hallway. The teenage athlete grumbles to herself over her mixed emotions, then heads off to her next lesson with her friends.

During lunch, they sit together at the popular kids' table, chatting loudly. Bored, Kelsi looks around the cafeteria, before taking notice of something. She spots the boy from earlier today, Adam Belle, poking at his salad and eating slowly while reading a book. 'What a bookworm' she thinks to herself derisively. Suddenly, there is a commotion when Rodney, a massive linebacker, is seen grabbing a younger, much smaller kid by the collar, shaking him aggressively. The brawny teen yells at the terrified youngster to fork over some money. He is so terrifying in his rage that the poor kid wets his pants. Rodney snarls before raising his meaty fist and preparing to bash in the smaller boy's nose. Everyone gasps when Adam walks up to Rodney from behind, taps the larger boy on the shoulder, and then hands him a five dollars bill.

Rodney takes the banknote, looking briefly at the other boy, before marching off, letting the young kid crumple to the floor, where he desperately thanks Adam. Adam pays no heed to all the glances directed at him, instead focussing on helping the boy to his feet and making sure he is alright. Then, he goes back to his seat and continues with his lunch, as if the people staring at him don't even exist. Kelsi stares at him with a new found respect. She finds herself starting to eye him with interest and spends the rest of the day sneaking peeks at him with Adam being none the wiser.

Later, she finds herself in trouble when realizing she left her homework at home. The girl worries about having to explain it to a skeptical teacher who might tell her off in front of everyone, when Adam unexpectedly turns up at her desk with his own work, and hands it to her awkwardly, muttering "You can hand mine in." He blushes deeply, seemingly intent on examining his shoes. " Better for me to get told off than you."

"Thanks," the girl says, beaming brightly at him.

Kelsi drives to the party in her Mercedes Benz, before disembarking outside the place. There, she starts to get drunk and dances provocatively, grinding her satin-covered bubble butt against the groins of many guys who hump the cleavage between her two massive globes of ass flesh. Yes, the girl is a virgin, but she also enjoys some sexual touch as well, rubbing herself all over horny dudes and denying them what she has made them desperate for. You could call her a cock tease, since her behaviour definitely fits the description. Yet in her mind still remains the image of Adam, the thin weakling, even as she is enjoying getting felt up her short dress, delighted at the tough of multiple hands cupping and squeezing her firm booty

As soon as she gets home and in her fur-carpeted bedroom, Kelsi strips off her skimpy dress. She lays down on her king-sized bed, naked, luxuriating in the feeling of the cool silk pressing against her bare skin. Fondling her large, freed ass with one hand, she uses the other to cup her labia, gently massaging the mound. Slipping two fingers inside the opening, the girl gasps loudly. She slowly begins to piston in and out of her channel with her own digits, imagining it is Adam's dick. The horny teenager also uses her other hand to insert a finger into her asshole. After applying a generous amount of lube, she starts to fingerfuck both of her holes at the same time, slamming deep into her orifices, moaning Adam's name as she does so, until reaching a massive double orgasm

At Adam's place, meanwhile, the boy has returned from school earlier than most other people in his year, choosing to go straight home instead of lingering around, since he doesn't have anyone to hang out with anyways. He heads straight to his bedroom before sitting down on the couch. The boy's mom and dad died many years ago, and his uncle Shaun took him in, before deciding to give Adam parental permission to live alone since he turned 16, so that Shaun could start drinking after his wife left him for another guy.

Thus, he has been taking multiple jobs outside of school to fund both his tuition fees and also maintain the house in an acceptable condition. His uncle does send some money over to help but that has taken a blow ever since he has been paralysed from the waist down in a traffic accident. So now Adam has to rely mainly on himself to get by. He begins to peruse through some school books, reminding himself every now and then when he feels daunted that his success in education is necessary for ensuring himself a good future with jobs that will allow him to escape this trap.

As for his uncle, Adam also tried to send him some money to help with his treatment at the hospital when he got injured back then. It came from his job catering at a restaurant during the week ends, where he gets paid more than the others since the owner and manager adore him and are also aware of his difficult situation. His uncle promptly assumed he was whoring himself out to some rich older ladies, and he tried but failed to discourage that assumption. Suddenly, the boy is jolted from his reveries by a phone call from the hospital. Tapping the answer button on his father's old phone, one of the most important things left to him from his late parents, he presses the device to his ear and said "Hi. This is Adam Belle speaking." What he hears next chills him to the bone. The receptionist reveals that his uncle, who was just going in for a routine checkup, being transported in an ambulance, was injured when he got involved in the second dangerous car accident of his life.

A truck had slammed into the ambulance carrying his uncle, and the older man's head was rammed into the inner wall of the vehicle transporting him. As such, he has suffered a major concussion, brain damage and blood clot. Right now, the man is in a coma. Adam quickly rushes to the hospital. He makes his way to the emergency room after checking with the nurses, before being told to wait outside the room. The boy runs his hands through his hair, tears already pooling in his eyes. Uncle Shaun might have turned into a nasty, drunken brute, but he is still family and Adam loves him, hence why he is so distraught.

He forces himself to return to school the next day, where his morose appearance is not lost on anybody. Kelsi also observes this as well, and asks him about it. "Are you okay, Adam? You look really glum today." Adam is surprised one of the hottest girls in school is suddenly taking interest in him, after him running into her once. He confides in her and she comforts him, while sneakily looking at how adorable he is when he is staring at the ground sadly. "It will be okay Adam. I'm sure your uncle would be fine." Such a cute boy in so much pain. Like a wounded kitten she wants to hold and comfort. So she decides to start slowly winning him over.

"Thanks," Adam says, smiling lightly. "That means a lot, especially coming from you." He flushes after realizing what he just said, hiding his face meekly. Not noticing the mischievous grin on Kelsi's pretty face.

Pursuing Adam proves to be easy for her, despite Kelsi's lack of wooing experiences, accomplished only in the art of cock-teasing. Indeed, she has never genuinely flirted with anyone before. Yet her gorgeous face and body, and outstanding natural charisma prove more than enough to ensnare the lovely little boy. "You're so nice to me. I wish I could be as nice to you," he stutters shyly after she once brushes a crumb of bread from the corner of his mouth. They continue to hand out as friends until Kelsi eventually gets tired of waiting and asks him out

"It's obvious you want to date me, so tonight I'm taking you to this nice, little Italian restaurant not far from school. Be ready at 6:00 PM." As you can see, it was more of a demand than request. Somehow, her domineering statement makes his heart beat rapidly like it never did before. He goes home that afternoon and sits at a table where he always does his homework. The boy sips water while arranging everything in its proper place and then turning to look at the clock. Adam sighs, still depressed after seeing his uncle's comatose form lying on the gurney in the ICU. There's only fifteen minutes left before Kelsi is arriving to pick him up for their dinner date.

Eventually, she shows up in her Mercedes Benz. The girl gets out of the driver seat and gives him her dazzling smile, approaching him in her leather blouse. She places a gentle kiss on his forehead, folding her arms around his body delicately, almost as if afraid he might break. "Hi, cutie," she whispers in his ear, running her hands down to grab his asscheeks, giving a light squeeze to both. "Hmmm, nice booty," the girl murmurs in a low voice, sending chills up his spine. He, of course, blushes at the compliment, letting her guide him to the car, where she opens the door to the shotgun seat for him.

When they arrive, Adam marvels at the opulence of the diner. He stammers out "Are you sure about this? It looks really expensive." And indeed it does, with columns of marbles and Greek statues lining the outside of the restaurant. The chandelier hanging inside. The whole place screams luxury. She just smiles, before gripping his hand and then leading him inside. Kelsi sneaks in a kiss on his cheek before sitting down herself after he has already done so, making his cheeks turn even brighter.

The two of them spend the evening getting to know each other better over the fine cuisine. He listens to her tell him more about herself and develops an understanding. Kelsi has always presented herself as this snobbish, popular chick just to fit in with the other elites of the school. It may not seem like it but she doesn't actually always feel at home in the jock crowd. The only two who are genuine friends are Delia and Riley.

Adam is quite shocked as well to learn that both have similar tastes in science fiction, something which Kelsi always hides since she is afraid it will make her appear geeky and get her ostracized.

Many dates come after that one and Adam finds himself falling more and more for the wonderful, charming and funny girl who is already in love with him. Her wonderful jokes and cheesy one-liners reach a place deep in his heart he doesn't know exists. Eventually she feels confident enough to introduce him as her boyfriend, and he doesn't deny it, choosing to smile and accept it. One day, she lowers him onto his bed and whispers to him "If you love me, Adam, then you will let me fuck you." The boy has been characteristically shy and hence reluctant to spread his legs for her, him being a virgin just like she is. "Please, Adam. If you don't let me fuck you right now, I might find someone else.." she begins to bluff.

Adam quickly rips his clothes off and presents himself to her, offering her his nude, lithe form.She smirks triumphantly at this. The girl pounces but he suddenly moves backwards. Kelsi looks on curiously, before he shyly says " Please promise me first. If I let you have your way with me, you will never leave me. Promise me you will love only me," the boy shyly asks his girlfriend, so afraid that she would 'love and leave' him. She promises with a grin before straddling his smaller body. The girl then wraps her hand around his throbbing shaft, leaking an obscene amount of precum. Kelsi smirks while pumping along the length of his tool, guiding the tip past her labia slowly. Her warm folds envelope his dick as she lowers her hips. The inside of her pussy sheathes his weapon completely.

The girl moans, fondling her round tits as she starts riding him. Her cunt slides up and down his cock, squeezing his rod in a regular rhythm. Kelsi grins as she pins him down on the mattress by his shoulders, whispering "You're mine now, baby," as she speeds up the pace of her fucking. She fucks the boy harder now, ramming against his prostrate form, sending him into new heights of pleasure. The slippery walls lining the inside of her vaginna feel so good as they caress his flesh, swallowing him inside her. The friction sends him into pleasure overload, moaning loudly, gripping the bed sheets so hard he rips through it.

"Fuck me hard. P P Please. F Fuck me! Fuck me!" the boy begs her in a slutty voice. Adam starts moaning like a slut as Kelsi thrust rapidly, supporting her weight with her strong hands. Kelsi quickens her pace, fucking Adam hard and fast now. The girl bangs so hard she actually breaks the bed. Her hips are a blur as she bounces at an impossible speed, gripping and releasing his meat with each stroke, the friction bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

"You like this, don't you slut?" she growls in a feral voice, assaulting his mouth with her lashing tongue, pressing his wrists down on the bed. Fiercely leaving marks on his sweet lips as she slams down with her waist, taking him inside her molten cunt. The boy spasms, his eyes rolling back inside his skulls. His mind is overwhelmed, delirious with pleasure from the friction as the walls of her pussy slide along the entire length of his tool. Her searing snatch sheathes his dick repeatedly as she rides him.

Getting fucked by the athletic girl eventually proves too much for Adam as he screams before his pulsating cock fires multiple jets of viscous cum deep inside her shuttling cunt. She continues to bang the probe boy until his balls have completely emptied out in her.

"Clean me up," she instructs. He shyly kneels down between her muscular thighs, extending his tongue. The boy starts to lap at the coated folds, covered with his arms, licking up his own fluid tentatively at first, before she grabs the back of his head, mashing his face against her meaty cunt. She moans softly, grinding against his features, rubbing her clitoris on his nose. "Suck it," Kelsi orders him. Adam quickly took the little nub in his mouth, sucking her pleasure button enthusiastically. He gives a slutty moan with her clit still in his mouth, sending waves of pleasure from her crotch up her spine. The mixture of his own seed and her juices drive him crazy and he continues giving her head. She moans louder now, starting to gasp very loudly before full on shrieking in a massive orgasm, coating his face with her girl cum.

They spend all their time together over the summer, even applying to and getting accepted at the same college, Adam getting a scholarship, but then something happens which threatens to take Adam away from Kelsi.

At the start of the next term, Kelsi realizes that being seen with Adam could easily ruin her reputation. It pains her to admit this, but she must act like she doesn't care about him when they are at school. The girl tells him so before they go back to school. "I really do love you Adam, but I can't be seen with you or else my friends would no longer hang out with me." It pains her to see his wounded expression, but then he steels his resolve and gives her a firm nod, letting her know he will do what she asks.

The problem comes when Delia and Riley decide to bully him for shits and giggles. Kelsi looks on nervously when Delia slams a hand next to his face on the locker behind him. "Hey. I caught you glancing at my friend. Did you really think a pathetic lowlife like you ever had any chance with her?" she asks in a cruel tone, enjoying his sad expression but not understanding the true meaning behind it. He looks over her shoulder at Kelsi, who mouths the word 'In sorry' before coming over to join the other girl.