Forced to be Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're still together. You're going to keep fucking me everyday because if you skip a day or try to break up with me, I'm going straight to the cops to tell them you raped me. I have your seme in my pussy. I can get a rape kit done and show them that," she says with that shit-eating grin on her face.

"What? But I never raped-" Adam begins to protest but she silences him with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"I know you never did and never would. But the cops don't know us the way we know each other. We both know they'd believe me, the wealthy, beautiful heiress, over a poor, little boy like you. Face it, Adam. You're staying with me for the rest of our lives," Kelsi says.

Adam tries to come up with something, but couldn't.

"By the way, I may be on the pill and using IUD right now, but I will stop once we graduate and I go to work in my dad's company. You're going to marry me then and give me a baby. Of course, you will be fucking me everyday till we we get there and I stop using the contraceptives, but I want something permanent that will make sure you always stay around. I won't say any of this again so you won't have any opportunity to record it and use it against me. I'm not kidding about charging you with rape, Adam. I'll tell the judge I was lying before you're convicted, because I don't want you to go to prison. But your record will be permanently tainted and no one would want to hire you. Now tell me what I want to hear," she orders.

Adam whimpers, tears streaming down his face. "I'll stay with you."

Kelsi sighs. "It's good that you've made the right decision, but I want to hear the three magical words."

"I love you, Kelsi," he manages, despite feeling really upset now.

"Good. I love you too, Adam. Now turn to face me and hug me as well. I want to fall asleep in your arms."