Forced to Blossom Ch. 03

Story Info
The two men being forcefully feminized meet.
883 words
3.93
16.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I believe in consent and the validity of trans men. This story is but a fantasy and I do not condone anything.)

Rory wakes up, confused with a pounding in his head and a stirring sensation in his crotch. The ceiling he has that's usually plastered with posters is white and bare.

It takes a moment for reality to crash down, and when it does, he tears up, beyond horrified with the past events.

"Gotta get outta here," he whispers, and begins to investigate the room. There's someone else sleeping on the opposite end and a mirror to the right. Rory has an ash blonde wig on which he chucks at the ground. He then throws off the girly white bunny slippers on his feet and stomps on them with all his rage.

He finds a camera and looks into its lens. He flips it off, then spits on the ground.

A groan comes from the bed, and Rory rushes over. "Hey," he says, shaking him gently.

"Paige?" he asks, clearly out of it. He has long black hair and makeup on, but Rory recognizes him when he says Paige, realizing he means the superstar Paige Newman.

"Holy shit, you're Andrew Santiago!"

Andrew shoots upright, bonking Rory in the nose. "Where are we? Were you captured, too?"

"No shit! Do you think I wear this get-up on the regular?" He gestures at the fishnets and pink lingerie set with red polka dots. "I don't give a shit if you're famous, by the way. We need a plan. And can we change outfits?"

What Andrew was wearing was a black lacy nightgown, slutty but more conservative than what Rory was wearing, his soft stomach sticking out over the front of the thong. He was only 120 pounds but short so that he was built "thicc"; meanwhile, Andrew is built like a lanky tree.

"What...? No way, that outfit is way more embarrassing."

"We're being watched, by the way." He

gestures towards the camera. "And the name's Rory."

Andrew lets out a depressed sigh, a defeated gust of breath. "I'd say 'nice to meet you' but that feels facetious. And of course we are." He reaches behind him and starts doing something with his ass.

"Um...?"

"I don't know about you, but I was plugged and I want it out."

"Right." Rory pulls out his own plug, a tiny pink jewel with minimal effort. "Asses go back to normal, right?"

"I hope so," says Andrew, pulling out a much larger tail plug with an expression of pain on his face. "The sizes aren't fair," he gripes. "And I don't see a chastity device on you..."

"A what?"

Andrew pulls up his dress to reveal his cock cage, cheeks turning pink.

For some reason, this disappoints Rory. "Do you feel hot all of a sudden?" he asks, fanning himself as he changes the subject.

Andrew thinks for a moment. "I think they gave us an aphrodisiac or something," he mumbles. "I'm having thoughts I wouldn't usually right now..."

"Whatever drug it is, we can't do anything about it now. Let's look around for a way out."

Rory finds an envelope in front of the mirror on the floor. "Let's start with this." He tears it open and when he's done reading, he feels pale in the face.

"I think you better look at this," he says, handing over the paper. It's a message from their captives, and it isn't looking good.

2

Dear Jessica and Andi,

You may be wondering why you were brought here against your will. We apologize for the distress, but it was a requirement. We hope this letter will dispel some of the anxiety you two may be facing, and instead engender excitement in the process you both are lucky enough to experience in this facility.

Jessica, your father paid a hefty amount for your recovery. You've been brainwashed by transgender male propaganda and need to once again embrace your internal femininity. You're an intelligent, beautiful girl who needs to rediscover her sexuality. Your sex-repulsion will soon be expelled with the proper treatment.

As for Andi, you're a woman trapped in a man's body. This is different from what Jessica has gone through, because it's who you really are rather than who you want to become. Trans woman, sissy, crossdresser, transfeminine, drag queen--call it what you wish, but your fans have signed a petition for you to transition and several have even put down money to see your womanhood come to fruition. That is why unlike Jessica, you've been recorded.

We know that neither of you have consented to treatment, but that is fine with us. We will do our best to instill a comfortable transformation for both of you gorgeous women.

Once you're both deemed recovered, you will be released. This may take several weeks, but we've never had a failed project, so fear not! This means not only will you come to enjoy penetration, but the drugs will make you crave it, just like a proper woman should. These drugs are safe and designed for your benefit. Breast development will also occur in you two, and Andi's penis will shrink in its cage until it's useless, just like it should be.

Enjoy your stay!

Sincerely,

Dr. Goodman and Dr. Campbell