All Comments on 'Forced to Come for Them...'

by clitsexbitch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a fuckin nice story

Let us have the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WHAT A STORY

BRING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
MORE TO CUM????

I HOPE TO SEE MORE ON THIS GIRL IT'S REALLY HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

Great story more please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forced sex

Good story, enjoyed the plot. . .

There is just something very arousing about a woman being overpowered by a group and getting aroused against her will. . . . only ever saw it once, at a party, years ago, she struggled and fought them as best she could for about 20 mins, then lay still breathing deeply, It must have all been too much for her, they had stripped her and pinned her down on a bed, spread-eagled, both nipples being sucked, clit being rubbed while being finger fucked, she exploded, her hips rose 6 inches off the bed and her whole body started to convulse. . . . the guys all laughed and said things like "she's cumming" "she likes it" "dirty bitch" it was the first time a saw a woman orgasm but they brought her off several more times over the next few hours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had a similar thing happen to me. I was working security and got grabbed off the street by three guys. They took me out of town into a heavily wooded area. There they took me for three hours! I came ten or more times! I could not stop myself. After the first guy fucked me, I just kept cumming! I told my husband and we never reported it. We both get so hot when I repeat what they did to me. Am I wrong to have liked it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stop writing rape fic

Do u support rape? Tell me. Please don't write this kind of rape fics. Girls are not toys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

This is hot I can't wait for more.

Hardmale100Hardmale100almost 3 years ago

I love rape fantasy. Nothing is hotter.

woodsguywoodsguy11 months ago

I would love to be a woman for one night to experience being made to cum over and over by both men and women. Tie, taken, forced to pleasure a whole room full of people and having the whole thing filmed so I could watch it over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous