Forced to Fuck my Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

other to climb. Every sensation was exaggerated.

The outside heat made me sweat more than it should, the cool grass dug into my knees, and my heart hammered so hard it threatened to burst. I felt the bear's seamen begin to run down my leg and rocked my cock against Dylan's ass in pleasure.

I couldn't take it anymore but I knew I couldn't fuck my friend dry. Without any lube, I ran my hand up my leg and rubbed the cum into my friend's ass forcing my thumb inside. Dylan was tight and I had to press hard to get in. He groaned but didn't move away.

I dragged another handful of seamen with my other hand and started jerking off with it while I fingered my friend's asshole. I couldn't hold out long. Lining my cock up against the tight opening of my best friend I pressed.

His ass began to open and Dylan suddenly howled, jerking forward.

"I can't." He said breathing hard. "Kelly, I can't. It's gonna hurt."

The bear's foot came down between Dylan's shoulder blades pinning him to the grass.

I didn't have any words. Between fear of the bear and unspeakable arousal, the decision was easy and I pressed my cock back into my friend.

He fought and squirmed but I held his hips with one hand and kept pushing my cock into his ass. I should have gone slow, I wanted to but his struggle only worked my cock inside. When my head finally penetrated him Dylan let out another howl of pain but I kept pushing, sliding my head past his opening and driving my shaft into him. Dylan felt amazing.

I felt his ass gripping, trying to stop me just as I tried to stop the bear but it was useless.

"Kelly, stop, please stop." He pleaded.

I wanted to explain to him that I couldn't stop, that I couldn't control myself anymore. Desire had conquered will. I pulled back, stopping my head at his opening and pressed back down into him. He kept fighting, squirming and clenching his ass against me.

"Dylan stop moving, You're making harder. " I begged, starting to fuck him hard.

I pulled back and drove my cock hard into him hoping to slow things down but he just cliched. Feeling him tighten against the base of my cock was incredible and I slammed into him again reveling in the feeling of his tight ass against me.

I felt Dylan's cock brush the tips of my fingers and leaned forward gripping it with my right hand. The position made my thrusts short but deep as I stroked his cock with the cum still on my hand. Pressing all the way inside him I slide my hand down his shaft to the base. Soon I was working his cock harder, moving my hand up to the tip and back down, driving deep into his ass each time.

I could feel his breathing getting heavy and he wasn't fighting me anymore. Dylan rocked his ass back into me and I began stroking his cock faster and faster. Just before he came I leaned back, still holding the base of his cock and rammed my cock inside him.

"AHHHH!" Dylan let out a yell again but this time it wasn't pain.

I worked my cock deep and slow while he came, feeling the huge jets of seamen run under my hand. However, with every jet of cum Dylan's ass cliched on my cock driving me wild.

With both hands holding his hips I started fucking him harder, slamming myself into him each time, driving my cock all the way inside. I heard myself grunting and rammed into my friend making him buck forward with each thrust. The opening of his ass slid against my cock as I fucked him faster and faster. I was inflamed with desire and emotion as I pulled out and drove back in furiously.

I thrust deep cumming hard inside my friend. It felt like someone draining my soul as I pressed harder and came again. The orgasm was powerful and long as I pumped load after load into him. It died slowly.

Barely able to support my weight I slumped down on Dylan forcing us both to the ground but didn't pull out. I made shallow penetrations as the last of my seamen was drawn from me.

I felt dead and more alive than ever all at the same time. It wasn't until I rolled back into the grass that I noticed the bear was long gone.

The band had finally stopped and laying in the stillness of the tent I wanted to explain things to my friend. I wanted to apologize, but I didn't know how to say that I was too turned on to stop myself or that I felt it was worth it so I opted for silence.

I heard Dylan start to move and saw that he was pulling his shorts back on but I was still too exhausted to think of what to say. Without a word, Dylan stood and slipped out the tent. I laid there naked for a minute feeling the grass below me and the stickiness of cum on my leg. I couldn't help but smile as I pulled on my shorts and boxers.

The whole damned thing happened because of a necklace and there it was still in the grass. I didn't notice it before. It was a heart-shaped locket with an inscription on the inside.

"Don't let fear imprison your heart's desire."

I grabbed the locket and stepped out of the tent. The sun was blinding and it took longer than I'd hoped for my eyes to adjust. I didn't see Dylan anywhere and made my way towards the band; away from the bear's stand. I figured I'd seen enough of him.

I searched the grounds for hours looking for Dylan before finally going back to the hotel. He was curled up in bed and didn't respond at all when I called his name. I could tell that he was breathing and figured today was too much for him so I left again to give him some time alone.

I took an Uber to the French Quarter and discovered that every day is Mardi Gras or that's the game played for the tourists. I also discovered Deanie's, a seafood restaurant that was well worth the wait. After dinner, I bar hopped till just after 1 a.m. then headed back to the hotel.

I found Dylan still in bed buried in the covers, so I took a shower and went to bed myself.

I probably should have woken up when the covers were taken off me but I didn't. Had it not been for the alcohol I'm sure I would have woken up when my boxers were pulled off me, but I didn't.

I'm not sure what he had done or how he touched me but I woke up to Dylan kissing my belly with one hand on my chest and the other on the base of my cock.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock, shuffling up the bed until my back came to rest against the pillows lining the headboard.

"Shut up." Was all he said as he knelt by me staring at my cock that he'd made rock hard.

I couldn't see his expression as he looked down my body while continuing to rub me, gently gripping the base and drawing his hand to the head before going back down again.

I placed my hand on his back and started to rub but he slapped it away.

"Don't touch me." He commanded without looking back at me.

Dylan lowed his head and put my cock in his mouth. He stoked me more with his hand putting just more than my head in but it felt magical to have his tongue pressed against me and he worked it in circles around the tip. His hand moved faster twisting slightly when he drew up causing my cock to throb.

His other hand explored my belly before moving to my chest where he ran his fingertips across my nipples making the air catch in my throat and a dart of pleasure race down my stomach. He must have felt what he'd done because he moved his hand back over my nipple and pinched hard forcing a groan to escape me.

"MMMM." I heard myself say as he pinched again.

Dylan moved his mouth away from my cock and kissed his way up my stomach to my chest where he first ran his tongue across my nipple then lightly bit. I clinched a fist struggling not to touch him as he'd asked. He pinched my breast making it rise into his mouth where he continued his attention on my nipple, teasing with his tongue then biting again. He used his tongue to play with my chest and his hand kept stroking my cock. It wasn't long before I couldn't take it and I ran my hand down his leg hoping to give him the same pleasure. However, as soon as my hand reached his cock he jumped up grabbing both of my hands and raised them above my head before straddling me.

"I asked for one thing from you. Don't touch me!." He said angrily, now looking down at me. "But since you can't even do that let me help you."

He held my wrists with one hand and with the other grabbed his cock so that it touched my lips. With an unkind thrust of his hips, Dylan drove his cock into my mouth.

I opened wide trying to accept all of him but it was no use, he was too big and filled me from my lips to the back of my throat. He pulled out and drove in again leaving me with little I could do but accept him. I wanted to circle his cock with my tongue but with every press, my tongue flattened and I could feel his head threaten to go down my throat.

Dylan was not gentle and he was not kind as he fucked my mouth causing me to gag and struggle for air. He had started slow but was increasing his pace, driving his cock a little deeper each time. I would have fought but he needed this, it was somehow his way of working out the events of the day, and secretly I loved it.

I loved the feel of his shaft as they stretched my lips open and the fear of him going too deep in my throat. I pressed my tongue hard against the base of his cock each time so I could feel him as he slid past, but my friend was getting turned on too and was starting to fuck me too hard. I did start to fight, but when I did he started driving his cock in so deep I couldn't breathe and he was doing it so fast I gagged.

His cock was going past my tongue and down my throat when suddenly he jerked hard putting all of it inside me. With his balls against my chin and stomach pressed against my nose, he came in me. He pumped load after load into my stomach jerking deeper with each shot. I didn't have the option to spit or swallow, his cum was already in my belly.

The grip on my wrists eased as he slowly pulled himself out. I had to swallow hard before taking a luxurious breath.

Dylan slumped, falling off to my left and collapsing on the bed. I didn't know how to feel about what just happened. I didn't like it or didn't like that my friend still seemed upset but I was wildly turned on too.

"Tell me why." He whispered with his back to me. "Why did you do that to me today?"

My heart broke and I tried apologizing.

"I'm sorry Dylan, I didn't mean for any of that to happen." I raised my hand to rub his back but thought better of it and let it drop.

"That's not what I mean. Tell me what happened." He said.

Dylan sat next to me in bed, neither of us moving to put our clothes back on, while I did my best to explain the morning. I told the story slowly fearing if I spared any details it wouldn't make sense, that he wouldn't understand how I was raised to the peak of ecstasy. I told him about the giant of a man knocking him out and how he found the stole necklace on him. I tried to explain how it felt when he touched me about what it feels like to have areas of your body explored for the first time. I thought I'd done a good job in the retelling but when I was finished Dylan sat up and gave me an incredulous look.

"That's it? That's why you forced yourself on me?" He asked angrily.

I didn't know what to say, I'd failed in my explanation, or maybe I'm just a bad person, at that moment I didn't know which.

"You know what I think?" He asked leaning forward menacingly. "I think you're a fag and you've always wanted to fuck me. That guy just gave you an excuse is all."

With both hands, I shoved my friend away from me and onto the floor between our 2 beds. I wanted to punch him, and I'm still not sure what stopped me. I didn't know what I was anymore but him calling me a fag hurt.

I wasn't thinking so much as reacting when I jumped down on top of Dylan, straddling him I pressed our naked bodies against each other until I could feel his cock crushed against mine. I held his wrists behind his head feeling his chest heave against me. Dylan struggled but in the small space, he couldn't move me. He was about to feel what I failed to explain.

I moved my hips up and back down sliding or cocks together and though I was becoming erect he hadn't stirred, instead, he kept shaking and fighting trying to get me off.

"Goddamnit Kelly. Get off me." He said lifting his hips and turning his head back and forth.

I put both his wrists in one hand and grabbed him under the jaw with the other locking his face in front of mine and then squeezed until his mouth opened.

When Dylan opened his mouth I leaned down allowing my tongue to dive between his lips and explore him. He didn't kiss me back but I felt a powerful pulse of blood at the base of his dick and he stopped bucking so hard. I didn't take my tongue out, instead, I wrapped it around his tongue and paused only to go back and kiss him again.

I let go of his jaw and to my surprise, he didn't bite me but instead left his mouth open for me to continue to explore. I slide my free hand down his chest until I felt his nipple and let each of my fingers dance across the tip. Dylan responded by lifting his hips into me, not trying to get away anymore but pressing our cocks closer. I felt his nipple rise and stiffen and I pinched it hard.

"UMMM" He groaned under me, and his cock began to swell pushing mine to the side.

I sat up to look at him. I still had his wrists in one hand and was playing with his nipple with the other. Dylan's monstrous cock was now fully erect and pressed hard against mine as I leaned back putting more weight on my hips.

"It's okay to like it," I told him.

His response was to throw his hips up rocking me off of him. I didn't fight it; I changed my position. I allowed the momentum to move me higher on his body until I could place my shin across his neck and press down. I shifted again, keeping a leg on his neck but turned so that I was looking down his body.

I was still struck by the size and the beauty of his erection, so swollen it was shiny in the dim hotel light. However, I decided to leave his cock alone; leaning down I ran my tongue from the base of his shaft down across his balls and pressed his hips back down with my hand. The feeling his naked flesh inside my mouth trilled me. I explored every contour, putting him inside me to run my tongue along every crease and fold of skin. Dylan stopped fighting and let me plow wet furrows into him.

I moved my attention slowly down, running the tip of my tongue hard against his taint until I reached his ass. I heard another moan escape my friend when I touched his opening. I circled around pressing my tongue inside slightly each time. Dylan was stirring, but not to get away, he was rocking his hips up allowing me to penetrated him deeper each time.

It hadn't occurred to me how close my balls were to his mouth, or that he could have bitten them off until I felt his tongue against them. I jumped in surprise when I felt him touch me, but settled back down quickly when I realized he wasn't trying to hurt me.

Dylan mimicked my motions as we continued to pleasure each other with our mouths alone. Unsatisfied with what he was doing or wanting to experience something new Dylan put my cock in his mouth.

He started shallow, working his tongue around my tip and just licking at the shaft; each touch sent deep waves of pleasure through my belly. When he finally put all of me in his mouth I thought I'd explode. Unconsciously I was raising and lowering my hips to match his affections, and lost in the feeling he provided I'd stopped what I was doing so I could fuck his mouth. The waves were building, coming faster and faster. I leaned up putting weight down on my hips and fucking my friend harder.

"I fucking knew you loved it," I told him as I drove my cock into his mouth.

In a sudden fury, Dylan threw me off of him causing me to fall on all fours facing away from him.

Neither of us moved for a second as the silence spread throughout the room; I knew I'd gone too far.

When Dylan started to get up I thought everything was over and went to crawl back into bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked as he got up.

"I just.." I started to say but was cut off when Dylan landed on my back pinning me to the bed.

He grabbed my hair lifting my head so he could whisper in my ear.

"I think you were just trying to fuck me again." He told me in a violent tone.

As if to punctuate his statement I felt his cock slip between the cheeks of my ass and my heart hammered in fear for the second time that day. The bear was by no means a small person but Dylan's cock was a tree trunk and felt hard as marble against me. I was sure if he tried to fuck me it would rip me in half.

"This time Kelly, you get to see what it feels like." He told me leaning back.

He was going to do it, and he was going to tear me apart in the process. I wanted to run away but I was bent over the bed and the best I could manage was to lift myself on my arms but Dylan didn't seem to care.

"Wait, you can't do this. Dylan you're going to hurt me." I pleaded with him trying to escape.

Our positions were reversed. On top and between the beds I had all the advantage but bent over the bed, he was in control and I could feel his cock sliding down to line up with my opening.

"You weren't gentle with me, were you?" He said the last with a snarl and drove his cock hard against my asshole.

I was still wet from his affections and he almost forced the head in. The pain was sudden and explosive and I jerked away as best I could. The sensation had barely faded when I felt the head of his cock against my opening again, this time, however, when he pressed he slowly increased the force. Not making any headway at first he had to press hard and still his head barely went in.

It still hurt but this time pleasure began to mix with the pain as he allowed time for my muscles to stretch. Dylan pulled back and tried again the same way making it farther but I was still too tight.

I couldn't get up and he wasn't going to stop. I knew if he fucked me dry with that monster he calls a dick I wouldn't heal for a year so I grabbed the hotel lotion off the nightstand and threw it behind me without saying anything.

Dylan silently opened the bottle and emptied it onto my ass using his hand to run it around and coat his dick. He put his hand back against my ass and drove a finger into me flooding me with pleasure. I gripped the sheets trying not to let him hear me moan. He was already angry and I didn't know what might set him off.

Dylan forced a second finger inside me and I could feel me start to loosen more, but the idea scared me more than anything. My heart raced at the fear that he'd thrust his entire cock inside me and there'd be nothing I could do to stop it or slow him down. I felt the urge to fight, to try to escape again, but his fingers felt so good I was willing to risk the pain just to feel him in me.

He removed his fingers and lined his cock back up pressing hard against me again. This time the head slipped in and my friend slowed. My ass stretched mightily to accept him as he forged into me. Pain flooded my insides as he brought me to the edge of tearing. The lotion stopped me from slowing him down, and my ass gaped as he broke new ground inside me mixing pleasure with pain. His cock was fattest in the middle and when my ass wouldn't give anymore he pulled out slightly.

He started fucking me only to the fat middle and already I felt more of him then I did with the bear. I was grateful for the morning because, without it, my best friend would have ripped me apart already, but pleasure rose as he fucked me and soon I was rocking back into him.

I supported myself on my arms again and Dylan reached around my chest pulling me against him, grabbing my nipple. I didn't care that he heard me cry out in pleasure as he bit and kissed

my neck. His cock probed parts of me I'd never felt and my legs felt weak as I gave into him. With us close he pressed his cock harder and the pain came again as my body refused to yield further, he pulled back and pressed hard again.