Forced to Fuck my Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It still felt amazing to have my best friend inside me but the pain was rising with each thrust. He pulled out pressed in ending each thrust with more force, but never able to go in any deeper than halfway. Soon Dylan stopped pressing so hard and just started fucking me faster, keeping us locked together. The faster he fucked the harder he bit and pinched my nipple.

I reached back grabbing his head holding him against my neck and arching my ass into him. Harder and faster he fucked me until I could feel only pleasure rolling through my body.

Dylan threw me down hard on the bed; grabbed my hips with both hands and drove his cock fully into me. All of my senses spiraled into a tempest of pleasure and pain each making the other greater.

"AHHH!!" I heard myself scream as the sensation of him overwhelmed me.

I clutched the covers and arched my back as he pulled out and drove hard down into me again. My legs shook as his cock thrust into me and I came. There should be another word for it because it was like no other orgasm I'd ever had. Every fiber of me had flooded out and left me in a rush as my very soul was ejaculated onto that hotel bed.

He didn't slow but started fucking me faster causing the orgasm to continue. He thrust again harder and faster and every time I came I felt my asshole clinch tight on his cock and he would drive into me again. My arms began to shake and my legs spasmed and he fucked me faster; I was going to have a full-body cramp but Dylan didn't stop and I was paralyzed, too weak and dizzy to stop him. I couldn't hold myself up let alone form words.

Mercy was not far off as he thrust deep and hard holding himself inside. Dylan rocked my hips into the bed and I felt his cock pulse seconds before a flood of seamen poured into me. He pulled back just enough to drive once more and came again. He jerked and shuttered as the last of him filled my belly.

When it was over he collapsed on top of me, once again pinning me to the bed.

I rolled and turned so we were facing again and kissed him. We kissed deeply enjoying the feeling of our chests heaving against each other.

It still wasn't morning and we curled under the covers and went to sleep without saying another word.

The next morning was strange, neither of us knew if what we'd done was right or wrong or if we were fundamentally different people now. I was, however, sure that I was very sore and very sticky.

"What does this mean?" Dylan asked when I got up to go to the shower.

"I don't know. What do you think it all means?" I asked, returning the question.

"Are we gay?" He asked, looking hurt and confused.

"I don't know, but let's talk more when I get out of the shower," I said and shut the bathroom door behind me.

I'd had spent the previous day thinking about it and had come to some conclusions but I wanted to discuss them when I felt more presentable; besides we had to check out soon and we could continue talking over lunch.

We both got dressed, checked out and went to lunch at Camilla grill.

"Are we gay?" He whispered when we sat down.

"I think we are and we are not at the same time," I answered.

"So we're Bi?"

"That's all a bunch of labels that don't matter. I loved being with you and I don't think that's wrong, but I loved when I was with girls too. People don't have to be straight or gay or bi to be attracted to one another, they just are. I think labels trap you into thinking you can only be one way." I explained.

It was what I'd come up with the other day but I don't think he was buying it.

"I don't know Kelly, that doesn't make sense to me." He said and ordered a corned beef sandwich.

I was okay with myself and what I'd learned about my desires, so I let the subject drop and we went home.

Dylan and I didn't hang out as much anymore but we did continue to sleep together. I should say fuck because it was always rough. It never got violent and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it but it always felt like he was fighting something.

I dated mainly girls but slept with several guys as-well. I liked sex with guys but never cared to have a relationship with one. I don't know if that makes me bi or anything else but I didn't hide it either.

As for Dylan, he became reclusive. I tried hanging out with him and getting him to come out with me but unless we were fucking he didn't want anything to do with me. It wasn't until he finally came out that things got better for him. He started dating guys and living again. Ironically, after he was out we never slept together again but we continued to be best friends and never did we tell anyone the real story about what happened in New Orleans.