Forced to Fuck my Best Friend

Story Info
A trip to New Orleans opens new doors for 2 friends.
8.6k words
4.45
56.4k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz Fest is supposed to be one of the greatest concerts all year but it turned out New Orleans is a city better suited for secrets.

Senior year at Memphis University had been rough on both of Dylan and me and now that our soccer season was over we took the opportunity to do something fun and unwind. We met on the soccer field freshman year where there was an instant bond. Both of us were on scholarship and it was our first time away from home. Our team did okay, Dylan was our star forward and I backed him up in middle field. I played his wingman all the time but never minded and he never made me feel less than. Hell, it even worked at the bar picking up girls since they always seem to travel in pairs.

Dylan was without a doubt better looking than me with a deep coastal tan, shaggy dark hair, and light blue eyes; he was almost pretty and girls lost their minds over him. At 6' I was still an inch shorter than my friend but I was more heavily muscled than him. I had a light complexion that made me look like I'd never seen the sun.

I never felt confident around girls so Dylan's looks worked well for me because I was always there to grab anyone left over after he paired up for the night. Girls and sports were the easy part but grades were another matter. We both struggled and barely kept our averages high enough to stay on the team, but now that the season was over we knew our grades were enough to pass and it was time to let go.

Neither of us had been to New Orleans before and Jazz Fest was not what we expected. We knew some of the headliners, like the Who and the Black Crowes, but we were most excited to hear local music from Zydeco bands. New Orleans always made me think of Mardi Gras and parades and the French Quarter but Jazz Fest isn't in the Quarter, it's on the Fairgrounds in the middle of the city. However, if you think Mardi Gras is the only party there, you wouldn't be more wrong.

Our Uber driver got 5 blocks away before the roads became a parking lot and that was after circling twice, so we got out and followed the crowd down the oak-covered median to the fairgrounds. It was 9 a.m. and even though the thermometer read 76 the humidity made it feel like 96. Both of us pricked with sweat by the time we reached the crush of people at the front gate.

It was a voyeurs paradise as 2 fights broke out before ever being asked for our tickets. The first one happened behind us over what I don't know and we were almost run over as the crowd swayed to give security room. The second started over a guy that insisted they let him bring in his backpack and was resolved when 2 more security guards jumped in. Just surviving the entrance left us feeling like conquering heroes.

Once in the open air, I felt my lungs expand after having been pressed by the crowd. The ground, which looked like it used to be grass now threatened to morph into a giant mud hole should a hard rain come.

"Let's go see Trombone Shorty," Dylan yelled over the crowd.

I wasn't paying attention and didn't hear him so he yelled in my ear. Thankfully his breath still smelled like toothpaste.

The bands were set up poorly all playing at the same time and facing the center of the grounds. Unless you were right in front of a stage it was hard to distinguish one sound from another, but I finally heard him and we made our way to the Shell stage.

Dylan wasted no time finding a couple of local girls who promised to show us around the city later that night. The girls were beautiful and I didn't understand leaving them but we left just to wander around and hopefully find some food.

The food smelled amazing and I was looking forward to tasting Cajun food I'd heard so much about but Dylan just kept walking.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked as we passed up the last food stand.

"I saw vendors selling shirts and different shit. I want to see if I can find something to bring the girls tonight to tell them thanks for showing us around." He shouted, walking at a hard pace.

We passed by every vendor known to man, t-shirts, jewelry, posters, blankets, even glow sticks and we stopped at all of them. It was close to 11 now and without shade, the heat battled my hunger for attention.

"That's enough," I told him as Dylan looked again at overpriced necklaces. "It's hot and I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

Dylan agreed and it was probably a good thing. The vendor was a bear of a man and didn't look happy about Dylan fidgeting with all of his things.

We left and wandered through a section of vendor tents yet to be opened. Dylan was trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand because the music had become deafening. However, I was more hungry than concerned about what he said.

Dylan wasn't more than a step in front of me when I saw a fist lash out blasting him into one of the tents. I didn't have time to process what just happened let alone react before I felt a blade against my neck and that same bear of a vendor was forcing me into the tent he'd just knocked Dylan in.

The thick canvas walls of the tent offered protection from the noise outside and had it not been for the situation I might have appreciated the cooler temperature. However, Dylan was lying unconscious on his back in a pile of grass, and I had a knife against my throat.

"You 2 motherfuckers think you can just steal from me?" He asked in a rough voice.

"No, sir," I said confused and certain he had the wrong people. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"The necklace dumbass; I saw you're buddy take it." He emphasized 'dumbass' by pulling the knife closer against my neck.

"I swear to you, I don't know what you're talking about." My voice was shaking. Even if this was all a mistake I still worried what this lunatic would do.

"Empty your pockets." He commanded.

I pulled the pockets out of my shorts letting my wallet and cell phone fall to the ground.

"Empty his pockets." He commanded, pointing his knife at Dylan.

Dylan never stirred as I pulled out his cell phone, wallet, and hotel key. I looked up hoping he'd see that this was all a mistake and just let us go.

"Humph." He grunted. "It's in there somewhere. Take off his pants"

This was stupid but I was scared, so with shaking hands, I pulled down Dylan's shorts exposing his yellow boxers. I didn't have a chance to look up again before the next command came.

"And the boxers, asshole. You thieving motherfuckers aren't smarter than me."

I pulled his boxers to his ankles and my heart skipped a beat at the sight of his cock. I knew Dylan was large but even soft he looked impossibly big. I was shocked back to reality when I saw a gold chain laying on the ground.

"UmmHmm." The bear grunted without moving. "What about you? What did you steal?"

"Nothing, I swear. I'm sorry, I didn't know he took it." I told him picking up the necklace from the ground. "Here have it back, please leave us alone."

"You ain't got a lot of credibility boy. Drop 'em."

I hesitated, not wanting to be exposed to this animal.

Instead of yelling or demanding I follow his commands he took a step over, knelt and pulled my shorts and boxers to the ground, exposing an erection. I suddenly remembered where we were and that at anytime someone could throw open the canvas flap discovering me. My heart raced at the thought of being caught naked standing over my best friend. I would have yelled had I thought it'd do any good but I knew they couldn't hear anything but the music and the sound of the crowds.

"Ahhh, now I see." The man said almost apologetically still kneeling in front of me. "You 2 are lovers. The sight of him got you all hard?"

"NO!" I said louder than I intended. "We're not gay. It's just the adrenaline, I can't control it."

I was being honest. Before he exposed me I had no idea I'd gotten hard.

"So then if I did this." He said running his rough hand up my thigh and gripping my cock at the base. "You wouldn't like it?"

"No," I said, shoving him hard and trying to step back, but he had a strong grip on my leg with his other hand and held me in place.

The tent no longer felt cool as my body flooded with fear and adrenaline making my extremities pulse. The bear could feel my heartbeat in his hand and took it as a sign he was turning me on. He drew his hand gently up my shaft to the head and as much as I fought it my fear made me more sensitive and his touch sent tremors down my legs. I closed my eyes not knowing if I wanted him to stop or go on.

"Yeah. I thought you liked that." He said when my eyes closed.

"No," I told him, almost moaning as I shoved him again, but he didn't budge. Instead, he kept looking at me, moving his monstrous hand down my cock then up again.

A shiver shot up my spine exploding in my chest when I felt his mouth around the head of my cock. His lips were soft and the inside of his mouth was warm and wet as he pressed down on me, swallowing until I felt his beard against the base of my cock. My dick was cradled between his tongue and the back of his throat throwing as another thrill ran up my spine. He felt incredible; I didn't push him away as he brought his head up before going back down on me again.

Through the drum of the music, I heard a group of people walk by waking me to the situation.

Shoving on his forehead and shoulder I finally broke free.

"No! I told you. I'm not gay." I'd said it twice now and even though I'd never been with a guy or thought myself attracted to one, I felt my legs trembling and my breathing was heavy.

"Are you going to lie to me again?" He asked standing to tower over me.

"I'm not LYING." I screeched, almost in tears at the ups and down's he was putting me through.

"Maybe it's just me. You only want your buddy, huh?" He asked taking the same apologetic tone as before.

"We're, just friends, I told you," I said slumping my shoulders and feeling my heart slow.

"Lie

again." He shouted, shoving the blade against my neck, forcing me on my toes.

The sudden violence shocked me and I was instantly reminded that the same hands that were so gentle a second ago were also the same ones that knocked my friend unconscious. Fear had gripped me again.

"Okay, okay. We're gay. Just let us go, Please." I pleaded with him.

"It's okay, boy. I'm gonna let you live out your fantasies." He told me with a menacing look.

I didn't know what he meant or what to say. This animal still had a knife shoved into my throat and I was afraid to say the wrong thing.

"Go ahead and put his cock in your mouth. I don't mind, I want you to be happy." He said the last with a lascivious grin on his face.

With my shorts and underwear still around my ankles, I knelt in the cool grass next to Dylan. I didn't know what to do; I've never gone down on a guy and didn't know what was expected of me. Supporting myself on one arm I lifted Dylan's cock with a trembling hand and kissed it on the tip.

"Don't make me tell you again." Came the bear's gravelly voice behind me.

I lowered my open mouth on the head of my friend's cock but it didn't go very far in. I pulled him back out and brought my head back down with the same shallow motion. I didn't know how long I was supposed to keep this up to satisfy our attacker but when I brought my mouth back down he shoved my head down forcing Dylan's cock to fill the inside of my mouth and pressing my nose into his flesh. Dylan was shaved but had a strong smell of sweat and musk that filled my lungs as I struggled for air.

He released my head and I came up gasping. I almost jumped when I felt my friend's cock respond to my touch and begin to swell. His smell and the feel of him beneath me made my own cock twitch confusing me more than being touched.

Was I really enjoying this? Does that mean I'm gay? I thought.

"I didn't tell you to stop."

I leaned back over, having to open my mouth wide to accept Dylan's swelling cock. With a full erection, I couldn't take all of him without gagging. My hand worked unconsciously, moving up and back down Dylan's shaft. His cock might have been awake but Dylan still hadn't stirred and I started to worry.

Before I had time to explore my concerns about Dylan I felt a powerful hand press down in the middle of my back. Not sure if he wanted me to do something new or work harder I pressed my head down again, going down as far as I could without gagging. I could taste the droplet of precum I'd cause and enjoyed the flavor of his sex. The hand on my back moved lightly down my spine causing renewed fear and apprehension.

I stopped and tensed when I felt his rough fingers run down between the cheeks of my ass. My body shook. I couldn't stop the trembling as I worried someone would discover us, I worried this man would violate me, I worried that I wanted it and what that meant. I shook, but he did stop; his hand moved down, running his finger across the opening of my asshole. He ran his hand down further gently cradling my balls and drawing them down while pressing his thumb against my asshole.

His touch was gentle and incredible. Even though I was shaking too much to go down on Dylan; I worked my hand up and then back down his smooth cock, thrilling at the size and weight.

I felt his beard first and I moved forward but he grabbed me, pulling my ass into his mouth. My leg straightened out of shock and pleasure but he held me in place. He licked me and forced his tongue inside me. I felt his saliva drip down my ass and run down under my balls and rocked back into him wanting more. I was rewarded as I felt his tongue below my balls run up and penetrate my ass sending waves of pleasure crashing into my stomach. His tongue against my ass was the greatest oral pleasure I'd ever received, I'm sure.

He turned me on so much that when he stopped I couldn't stop myself from bringing my mouth down on Dylan's cock, devouring him and taking him deeper than before. The head of my best friend's cock was in the back of my throat when I felt the animal's slimy cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass.

My cheeks blazed with embarrassment and shame I wanted him to fuck me and didn't at the same time. The question of whether or not it would hurt was answered quickly as pain radiated from my ass and into my stomach when he pressed his cock inside me. I was thankful he wasn't as large as Dylan but it hurt all the same and I rocked forward away from him. I thought it was over, that I wouldn't be able to do this but the pain eased, leaving me with only desire. I would have begged him to try again. I pressed my ass back to him and he separated my cheeks with his hand and penetrated me with a finger.

His finger went easily inside and the pleasure I'd hoped for before flooded into me. I lowered my head to the ground indulging in the new heights he was bringing. He worked one finger and then another, stretching my ass with each penetration.

He took his fingers out and my heart hammered with anticipation. For all of his violence, he was surprisingly gentle and even though he worked me with his fingers my ass stretched when tried to enter me. It still hurt and I closed my eyes against the pain but it was easier this time and he held me in place as his head broke past my opening. I couldn't stop him as he drove his cock deeper than I thought possible. Every inch of him felt like a greater violation and new summit of ecstasy. I clenched tight fearing he'd go too far but he didn't stop, he kept going deeper and deeper inside me.

I threw my head back gasping in pleasure and gripping the ground tightly. He pulled back before pressing himself in me again stretching me father. I felt Dylan stir and a new fear set upon me; this could all be over soon.

I lifted Dylan's cock into my mouth attempting to devour all of him before this ended. I felt the monster behind me increase his pace. He might not have been as big as my friend but he felt as long and each time he went all the way in a small charge of pain went through my spine. He was fucking me hard enough to buck me forward forcing Dylan's cock farther down my throat each time. It hurt but the pain mixed with the pleasure and I loved the feeling of him so deep inside me.

Dylan was starting to move his legs but his eyes weren't open yet. His hand moved over mine on the ground and I knew he'd be up soon. I gripped his cock like I would never see it again, working my hand up in time with my mouth and back down again. The bear had both hands on my waist and was pulling me back hard into him and fucking me faster and faster. I didn't know who was going to cum first, him or me.

"What the hell... Oh my GOD!" Dylan said lifting his knees and trying to push away.

He wasn't fully awake and his limbs hadn't regained their strength. Dylan hadn't gone far when the Bear slammed his hand on the back of my head forcing me down on my best friend's cock. I couldn't breathe, my nose was engulfed in Dylan's flesh and his cock was so deep I fought not to gag.

The monster pressed himself fully inside, firing shocks of pain into my belly but he held himself in place and held me pinned to Dylan, while he came in me. His body jerked with each stream and his hand clenched the back of my hand while he filling me with hot seamen.

He let go of my head first and I jerked up gasping for air. Had I not been choking I probably would have cum but I was more focused breathing.

Dylan took the opportunity to scramble away to the side of the tent, breathing hard with the effort.

It all must have made a hell of a sight; me naked on my knees with a rock hard cock and a giant towering behind me. The music still played just below a deafening level and even the shaded tent was heating up from the full sun.

"Kelly?" Dylan asked looking confused. "What's... what the hell?"

I didn't know what to say, how to explain things. I probably would have felt ashamed but I was still too turned on and hot to think. Dylan's roman column of a dick rising from between his legs wasn't helping to calm my appetite.

I was rescued from having to find the words when the bear spoke.

"Don't start, you stupid motherfucker." He roared, reminding me of his violence.

Dylan didn't respond, only looked at him dumbfounded.

"I found the necklace you stole from me and you're poor friend has taken all the punishment. Come here."

"Fuck you!" He shouted at him, sounding more like a cry than a voice of defiance.

When Dylan leaned down to pull up his shorts I heard a gunshot. It was timed with the music but inside the tent it made my ears ring. I waited for someone to burst in and see that my friend had just been shot, but no one came and Dylan was unharmed. The bullet smashed into the dirt next to his waist.

"I won't say it again. Come! Here!" He commanded emphasizing the last 2 words.

The only thing I was sure of was this guy wasn't stable. He started violently but was gentle when he touched me and now he almost shot my best friend. I loved the way he made me feel but I was terrified of being so close to him. I worried he'd snap and direct his anger toward me, so I didn't move. Dylan looked as scared and started to crawl over to us.

Before Dylan made it over to us the bear told him to turn around.

I'd never seen my friend this way. He was on all fours resting his weight on his elbows so his ass was exposed to me. Dylan had always been neurotic about not having pubic hair and his bald ass spasmed with fear.

I'd never wanted to fuck somebody so bad in my life but he was my best friend and I didn't want to hurt him. The bear moved me forward, pushing on the small of my back until my cock pressed between the cheeks of Dylan's ass. It was arousal like never before. The music dulled the outside world forcing my emotions to fight between fear and pleasure each causing the