Forced To Have Sex As A Girl

Story Info
Crossdresser Enjoys Intercourse As A Girl.
4.9k words
4.5
67.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers

Forced To Have Sex As A Girl

My wife and I were married for over 45 years. She was eight years older than me and one evening during our 30th year of marriage after we had finished having sex she told me sexual intercourse was not something she enjoyed doing as it was uncomfortable for her and she would prefer if we just stopped doing it completely.

I was a little stunned at this but I did not want to cause a problem that would lead to me losing half my money and being out on the street so I agreed to live with her under her conditions. We still slept in the same king size bed, but there was not any cuddling or touching of any kind when we were under the covers.

From a young age and before I was married, I had always enjoyed wearing vintage lingerie and fully dressing as a woman. I had a huge supply of lingerie, several wigs, and a complete set of make-up. I kept all of these items hidden from my wife as I knew she was not a fan of a man in panties and a slip.

But, in light of the directive my wife put down of no sexual intercourse, I took this as an opportunity for me to indulge in my crossdressing enjoyment at every opportunity I had. I traveled for work once a month and I always took along my nightgown, panties, training bra, slip, and stockings. If I was going to be gone for more than a couple of days I took my make-up and wigs also along with my favorite dress.

In my hotel rooms I would take the time to fully dress and do my make-up and when my wig was in place it was really surprising how pretty a girl I was in the mirror. I even found a professional make-up lady who I hired to do a full "girl-next-door" look on me and she too was surprised at how natural a female I looked like when she was through. Part of her service was a complete set of photos which really looked beautiful.

I have always had an abnormally small penis. One inch flaccid and only three inches erect. When I was fully dressed as a girl my tiny cock would actually shrink back inside my body. I would also experience a very real desire to experience sexual lovemaking with a male. Having a shrunken penis made my panties fit perfectly and I was much more comfortable wearing them instead of male underwear.

As the internet began to grow and websites that opened up opportunities for girls like me began to come online, I joined a crossdresser site and posted the best photos of me fully dressed and in my pretty vintage lingerie. I looked 100% female. I owned very natural 40C breast forms and in my bras it was impossible to tell they were not natural breasts.

It was five years after my wife and I had stopped having sex that I got up the courage to make a date with a man and arrange to meet him at my hotel room. I was exceptionally pretty and fully dressed when it came time for our date. The experience was better than I expected as I gave this man my female virginity. He was a total gentleman and we talked and tongue kissed and ended the evening in the bedroom with me licking, stroking, and kissing his thick male penis into full erection. I did not hesitate at all when I slid his cock into my mouth and I gently went up and down on it until he ejaculated a huge stream of semen into me. I happily swallowed it all and enjoyed the feeling and the taste. During this entire sexual experience I was wearing my full slip lingerie with my bra and panties and stockings and garter belt. My little penis never got hard. In fact it pulled back inside my body as the female side of my mind and body took over. I was both pleased and surprised.

The next five years I could only find the time for five other dates with my male lover, but they were each special in their own way. I was dressing as a girl much more frequently as I had more spare time, but I was always at home with my wife on a regular basis.

Finally, as I got older, my penis began to shrink even further naturally. I was so tiny; no shaft at all was visible. Without use, my cock was slowly disappearing. I barely masturbated as I began to dress as a girl and at one point I went nine months between ejaculations. I could however play with my nipples that would grow large and my tiny cock would sometimes discharge a small white cream in my panties.

It had been ten years since my wife and I had shared sexual intercourse and there was no hope of us ever doing it again. I decided I was going to start wearing panties, a training bra, and a full or half-slip every day under my male clothing. And at night I was going to wear a full length nylon and lace nightgown to bed with my bra and panties on underneath.

I hid the fact I was doing this from my wife as I put my regular pajamas on over my nightgown and then took them off when I was under the covers. And I kept putting my male underwear in the clothes hamper every day even though I never wore it. It was very easy to wear a training bra and panties and a slip everyday under my male clothing and no one but me knew I was doing this. Or so I thought.

Our neighbor was a twice divorced woman. She had lived alone next door to us for over 30 years. She was between my wife and me in age. She was also a retired home economics teacher at our local high school. She specialized in sewing. She was also a friend of mine on Facebook.

Every so often on Facebook our neighbor, Kathy, would post pictures of vintage half-slips and vintage full slips. They always had lots of lace and were very pretty. She would always caption her post with phrases like; "Ah, the good old days." Or "remember when women were feminine."

The posts always caught my eye as I loved vintage lingerie. And in the most recent five years it would not be uncommon for Kathy and I to be talking outside while I was thinking about the fact I had a training bra, panties, and a slip on under my male clothing. I found it exciting to be wearing lingerie and standing three feet from Kathy without her having any idea I was a girl underneath.

After ten years of me wearing lingerie full time, my wife passed away. I'm very sure she had no idea that I had slept in bed next to her for that length of time wearing a nightgown every night. Nor did she suspect I had worn a training bra, panties, and a slip every day for the past ten years. I'm very sure she had no idea I had satisfied my sexual urges by swallowing semen that a boyfriend of mine ejaculated into my mouth. Just about every male sexual urge I had ever had was gone. At least I thought so.

Living alone gave me some more freedom to expand my female desire. I made it a point to keep my pubic area fully shaved and I had long ago lost all chest, armpit, and leg hair. I began applying make-up on a daily basis and I always wore a wig when I was inside the house. I was very content, but lonely.

It was about after a month of living alone that my neighbor Kathy called and invited me over for dinner. Kathy was attractive, but not overly sexual in appearance. For some reason I had a desire to see if the opportunity would present itself for me to have sexual intercourse with Kathy, if only to see if I could still perform the act. I was not expecting to fuck her on our first dinner together, so I wore my full set of lingerie under my dress shirt and pants when I went to her house for dinner. It was a very pretty vintage set of lingerie that I felt very comfortable wearing.

It was not a surprise at dinner after we had downed a couple of cocktails and shared some wine with our meal that the discussion turned to sex. It appeared to me Kathy was in just as much of a drought when it came to having sex as I was. I had never seen her entertaining another man in all our years living next door and other than the fact she had a daughter from her first marriage, I never could swear she liked having sex with men or not.

"Maybe it's the wine talking, but I have always found you sexually attractive." Said Kathy all at once.

"Oh really. I've never actually thought of you in those terms, but you are an attractive female." I replied.

"Do you think you would be open to enjoying some sex play with me so soon after losing your wife? I haven't had a man's penis inside me in a long time, maybe you'd like to put yours inside me tonight."

"I might be able to try." I replied. "But there are some things I need to let you know before we do this just so you can be prepared."

"You mean about the fact you wear a bra and panties?" She said with a sly smile.

"So you know?" I said in mock surprise.

"I've known it for years. I spotted your bra straps almost the first time you wore it." She said with a smile.

"You mean you knew this and said nothing?" I said surprised.

"Honey, I'm an expert sewing instructor. My specialty is sewing vintage lingerie garments. Surly you've seen some of my Facebook posts."

"Well yes, but I had no idea you were actually sewing those items."

"I've got an entire lingerie dresser filled in every drawer with beautiful full cut panties, lace covered full and half-slips, and stockings with satin and lace garter belts. My closet has one entire rack of nylon and lace nightgowns!" She said as if to brag.

"Sounds lovely." I said.

"I'm sure it is every bit as lovely as the slip, bra, and panties you're wearing now." She said in a sinister voice.

"You can tell I have that on?" I asked.

"Yes. I can tell. Sitting across from you tonight I can see the lace of your slip showing through your dress shirt. It isn't hard to spot."

"OK. Then maybe it's a good time for me to fill you in on my sex life." I said while looking down.

"This should be interesting. Would you like to be more comfortable while you tell me?" She asked.

"In what way?" I asked.

"Well, maybe you would be more relaxed if you took off your male clothing. If you don't have any stockings on I could loan you a pair."

"No......that won't be necessary. I've got a garter belt on with thigh high lace top stockings." I replied.

"Not surprising. Why don't you drop the act and be yourself. Follow me into the bedroom and tell me your story dressed in your lingerie. I'll show you my extensive collection." She said as she put out her hand.

She led me into her bedroom which had a tall chest of drawers on one wall. She began opening each drawer and showing me the contents. It was the most beautiful collection of vintage lingerie I had ever seen. Panties, slips, bras, stockings and garter belts, each item had lots of lace around leg openings and along the hems. It was truly eye popping.

"So I've shown you mine, why don't you show me yours. Go ahead, take off you dress shirt and pants. I'm interested to see what you've been hiding all this time." She said as she sat on the bed.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and then undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. I was wearing one of my most pretty lingerie outfits. A half-slip and camisole in an ivory color with matching full cut panties and a satin and lace garter belt with thigh high lace top stockings. I stood in from of Kathy wearing only this.

"Well..............You certainly know your lingerie. That is a beautiful outfit you have on." She said.

"it's only something I wear as a sexual turn-on for me." I said quickly.

"It's not because you are gay is it?" She asked skeptically.

"No, no. It's not that at all. I am definitely not gay." I responded.

"Then why don't you drop your half-slip to the floor. I'd like to see you in your panties." She said as she pointed at me.

I did as she asked and as my half-slip slid down the front of my panties there was nothing for the waist band to catch on as it dropped to the floor. My tiny penis had pulled back inside my body. I just kept staring down at my slip as it surrounded my feet.

"Are you serious?! The front of your panties is smoother than mine are! Step out of your slip and spread your legs apart! I want to see for myself." She said in a stern voice.

I did as she asked and I knew what she was going to see. I have no ball sack, only a small mound under my penis which at this moment did not protrude out of my body. With my panties still on the crotch looked as smooth as any female and the only thing missing was the slit down the middle where vaginal lips should have been.

"There isn't any way you could hope to fuck me with what you have between your legs! If you have anything at all!................Have you had your dick cut off?!"

"No I haven't." I said quickly.

"Are you taking estrogen pills?" She asked.

"I never have. This is my natural physical condition." I said in a pleading way.

"It is huh?.....Slide the waist band of your panties down so I can see what's between your legs. Do it now." She said pointing her finger down.

I cringed and put my fingers inside the waist band of my panties and slid them down, clearly showing her what was between my legs.

"Is your natural physical condition to have no hair between your legs?" She asked sarcastically.

"My body is fully shaved. I have shaved it that way for the past 15 years. My chest hair and leg hair is long gone as it is under my arms. I only need to maintain my pubic area." I said quietly.

"Is that tiny bump there your penis?" She said as she reached out her finger.

"It is. I have to sit down to pee." I replied.

"I guess so. How long has it been like that?"

"I haven't seen a shaft on my penis in ten years. I can't stroke it to masturbate it. I haven't had an erection in over 12 years. I only cum in little drops when my nipples are played with and I haven't cum in over 3 years. I'm not physically capable of having sex as a male. My male sexual organs do not function. I'm sorry...........but that is what I wanted to tell you." I said with a sigh.

"Don't be so embarrassed. We've know each other a long time. Maybe you can help me fulfill a sexual fantasy of mine I have had for a very long time. Would you like to try?" She asked softly.

"What do you have in mind Kathy?"

"Well........I'm really good with make-up and I have a full wardrobe of dresses that would fit you. Do you have any wigs and a set of breast forms?" She asked.

"I do have three or four different styles of wigs and a nice 40C set of breast forms." I replied.

"Good. Why don't you get them and I'll get out my make-up case. I think I can turn you into one very pretty girl from head to toe. I used to dress up my younger brother when we were kids and I got very good at it."

"As long as we're being honest, I've always wanted to see what I looked like as a complete female. My sexual urges as a male are basically gone. For me to enjoy sex again I'm convinced I'll need to do it as a girl." I said softly.

"That's actually perfect for what I have in mind. I have always wanted to experience sex with another woman. It has been a long time fantasy of mine." Said Kathy.

"Really?"

"You haven't seen any males around here have you?" She asked.

"Well no." I replied.

"I masturbate to the fantasy of having sex with another girl. My nipples get huge and my pussy gets soaking wet when I do this and I cum really hard when I climax." Said Kathy.

It was a bit shocking hearing this from a long time next door neighbor who always looked the part of a typical teacher. I could see she was becoming aroused just telling me the story.

"Now go home and get your wigs and breast forms and don't forget a bra. Don't bother putting on your pants and shirt. I'll give you a dressing gown to hide your lingerie."

She gave me a white chiffon gown with lots of lace. It had a double layer of chiffon on it.

"Wear this?" I asked.

"Yes. It's dark outside. You'll be out and back in no time. You'll be fine. Now scoot and get back here quickly."

I did as she instructed and returned to her bedroom with four different wigs and my breast forms with a bra. She was waiting for me and she had placed a chair in front of the dresser mirror.

"Have a seat here honey." She said as she pointed to the chair. "And take off the dressing gown."

I did what she asked and for the next 90 minutes she applied make-up to my face and polished false fingernails to my fingers, plus polish to my toenails. This was followed with her selecting a wig style she thought looked best.

"OK. Without looking in the mirror, take off your camisole and put on your bra and insert your breast forms." She directed.

With my back to the mirror I did as she asked and put my camisole back on over my now fully female chest.

"Now turn around and enjoy the girl I have made you." She said with a smile.

It was stunning! I could not believe my eyes! My wig was the perfect length. My eye shadow was the perfect color along with my eyelashes. My lip gloss perfectly filled out my naturally female large lips. And my muted pink extended fingernails showed no detail was overlooked. With my favorite set of lingerie on I was looking at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in the mirror and that girl was me! I smiled a huge smile and put my arm around Kathy's shoulders and gave her a hug.

"You're more of a girl than I am!" Said Kathy surprised.

"I'm shocked, but deep down I knew it. I have never taken estrogen, but I have always had too many natural female physical characteristics to think I wasn't deep down a girl. No wonder my tiny penis shrinks away and I have such tiny testicles. I'm a girl!" I said with joy.

"You really are." Said Kathy.

"And for the past ten years I have been training my mind to think like a female. Now I don't care who knows. I'm a girl and I'm proud of it!"

"I'm going to call you Tammy." Said Kathy

"I like it........I am Tammy!" I replied.

"Why don't I pick out one of my more pretty nightgowns for you to put on over your lingerie and then you and I can get down to enjoying some female on female sex."

With that she selected a pretty light pink floor length nylon and lace long sleeve nightgown for me. When I put it on my breasts filled it out perfectly and I looked so feminine. I looked 110% like a girl. Zero male features. I was what I always wanted to be; a girl.

Kathy then turned to me and said; "I'm going to take off my dress and put on my own nightgown then let's do some role play. Let's pretend you have come to my house to spend the night as a friend of mine and you decide you want to convince me we should sleep in the same bed."

"I can do that." I replied.

Kathy took her dress off in front of me and she was wearing a very pretty white half-slip and a camisole both had large amounts of lace. I could tell she had on a garter belt and stockings and a full cut pair of panties. She selected a pale blue floor length nightgown with lots of lace and satin.

Kathy started the role play by saying; "I guess we should turn in. I've got your bed made up in the guest bedroom."

"Oh, I don't want you to go to extra trouble" I said. "I can just as easily sleep with you in your king size bed if that's alright."

"Gosh........are you sure? I've never shared my bed with another female before." Said Kathy."

"Well, it's just so you don't have to do extra laundry. And as far as sharing, it looks like there is plenty of room for both of us." I said.

"You sure you won't mind? I don't want to be a bother." Said Kathy.

"If anyone is a bother it is me bothering you." I replied.

"We're both in our nightgowns........so I suppose it's okay." Said Kathy as she pulled back the covers.

As she was pulling back the covers I walked over to Kathy and reached my hand out to touch her shoulder.

"You're very pretty in your baby blue nightgown. I'm in a girly pink nightgown. We can pretend we're a boy and girl getting into bed together." I slyly said.

"I guess....................." She said hesitating.

"Let me kiss you goodnight." I said quickly, and leaned into her.

She did not resist as she leaned toward me and our lips quickly met. In a flash I extended my tongue into her lips and she parted them to let me into her mouth, but she quickly pushed me back saying;

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers
12