Forced To Have Sex As A Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing? We're girls!"

I came closer to her and grabbed her arm with one hand and with my other hand reached around her lower back to pull her closer.

"That's the best part! We can enjoy each other and neither of us has to worry about getting pregnant." I said.

She did not resist my hand on her lower back and quickly our two bodies were touching. Again I leaned in to kiss her on the lips and this time she opened her mouth to accept my tongue and offer hers to me. We were standing at the foot of her bed hugging and tongue kissing. I put my hand on the tip of her breast and began squeezing her nipple as it began to get bigger.

"This really isn't right.............two girls having sex play." Said Kathy.

"It's not really wrong either. We're friends. We're girls. We want to please each other. I'm going to put my hand between your legs to feel the lips of your vagina." I said breathlessly.

As I did this I could feel through her nightgown, slip, and panties, her vaginal lips were big and puffy.

"You're getting pretty personal." She said. "I'm going to feel between your legs." She continued in a breathy voice.

She began to stroke through my nightgown, slip, and panties. I was thrilled that my tiny penis had shrunk back inside my body and could not be felt by her. My tiny ball mound had pulled up close to my body. I had a very female crotch between my legs. Her eyes went wide open when she felt nothing.

"My God, you are a girl. You have no penis I can feel. You are smoother between your legs than I am." Said Kathy.

"I've been this way the past ten years. I know how to be a very good girl. Why don't you just lay back on the bed and I'll lay next to you and show you how to be loved by a girl." I replied.

"O...................K................." Said Kathy as she climbed on the bed and was catching her breath.

I got on the bed next to her and again started deeply kissing her as this time she eagerly accepted my tongue and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I slowly lifted her nightgown up and slid my hand up her leg to her crotch and felt her panties that were really wet with her pussy juice. She lightly tried to push my hand away.

"Stop...............Tammy. You're a girl and I'm not supposed to be sexually aroused by you."

"But you are Kathy. I can feel it in your panties. You're soaking wet down there."

"I am...........aren't I? I've never played like this with another girl and I guess you can tell I really like it." Said Kathy.

"I can tell.............I'm going to slide my finger into your vagina." I said softly.

"I haven't had someone else near my vagina in years, much less a really wet vagina." Said Kathy breathlessly.

"All that means is you are ready for me to pleasure you." I said.

"It does. Put your finger inside me and play with my clit."

I did as Kathy instructed and she arched her back as she took a deep breath when I flicked her quickly enlarging clit.

"That's it honey..................Don't stop Tammy! Don't stop!" Kathy pleaded.

"I won't stop baby. In fact I want to lick and kiss your wet pussy. Girls know how to make girls feel best."

I pulled Kathy's nightgown above her waist and I swiftly pulled down her full cut wet panties. Then I immediately began licking her wet and gaping cunt lips darting my tongue inside her slit as I licked up and down toward her clit.

"Oh my God! I'm having sex with a girl. I never thought it could be this wonderful!" Squealed Kathy.

I just let out a small laugh as I saw her clitoris stick straight up between her legs. I immediately grabbed it in my lips and began sucking it deep into my lips. Her pelvis moved higher as her back arched again and she gasped for air as she began to orgasm.

"Oh my God.......Oh my God........I'm having trouble catching my breath this is so wonderful. Tammy I'm cumming.........................I mean I'm really cumming..........................I've never cum this hard before in my life." Gasped Kathy.

I held on to her throbbing clit with my lips as her body convulsed left and right and up and down. I then quickly pushed her nightgown up beyond her ample breasts and with my mouth dripping with her pussy juice I began sucking on her huge, rock hard, nipples. I moved back and forth between breasts sucking as firmly as I could. As I did this she slammed her hand between her legs and began stroking herself with great intensity.

"Tammy honey, I'm cumming again! Oh dear God! I'm cumming again! I can't believe it! I've never had such intense orgasms! I'm in love with the idea of fucking a girl! Said Kathy loudly.

Kathy kept rocking from side to side on the bed as she climaxed a second time. The sheets between her legs were really soaked with her love juice. She slowly regained her breathing and began to calm down.

"What can I do to please you?" Said Kathy.

"I really enjoy and almost always cum when my nipples are licked and sucked." I replied.

I slid my nightgown down past my breasts as Kathy immediately began to suck and lick my ever enlarging nipples. I was totally flat in my panties between my legs as I could feel my sexual arousal growing by the second. I began to breathe heavy as I felt a warm, almost hot, feeling deep inside my body start to well up.

"Oh that's it honey. Keep sucking, keep sucking. I'm starting to cum. I love being stimulated by another woman!"

With that I began to have deep muscle contractions that did not stop as Kathy sucked harder and harder.

"Oh yes. I love to cum as a female. It's totally natural for me and much better." I gasped.

"And I just love having sex with another girl." Said Kathy. "It's so much better than having to please a dirty, hard, penis."

"We're sexually compatible as girls and let's keep it that way." I replied. "Not a penis between us and we like it that way."

Over the years Kathy and I have enjoyed a robust sexual life. We still live in our homes and Kathy calls when she is horny asking if Tammy can sleep over. And Tammy always does.


12