All Comments on 'Forced To Have Sex As A Girl'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Forced Sissy

I was caught fully made up and dressed as a women. But never had sex with a man dressed as a women.He told me he had pictures of me dress and was going to put them on line and show my friends what a sissy i was.I was crying and upset and told him not to and i would any thing he wanted.He took me to his house and told me to remove my dress and panties as i no long need them.He grabbed me placed a collar and leash around my neck.Cuffed my hands behind my back and cuffs with a short chain around my ankles.He pushed me hard to the floor and forced his hard cock in to my mouth and down my throat and made me suck him off.After filling my mouth with cum he took me to the adult movie as i was no dress cuffed collered and leash.He let any man who wanted to use they could.When done my ass and mouth and belly filled with cum.And many took pictures of me and put them on the porn sites for all to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. It was so good. it is a special fantasy of mine to do this too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect description of wonderful girlie sex. For those of us who are lingerie loving lesbians with a penis this is a great story. Thanks Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank You Tammy for the beautiful story,, I wish I had a neighbour like Kathy,, I too wear fishnet pantyhose and thong panty under my jean every day,, it makes me feel good inside. My penis too has shrunk over the years, cant get a hardon anymore, I love reading these stories and watching shemale and tranny stories fantasizing about being one at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Great story.My penis is small too and when I wear panties I am flat.

HardfordiverseHardfordiversealmost 2 years ago

my penis is huge-when i wear lacy panties- it sticks out so much ! Love the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.