Forced to the Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,011 Followers

"You've got make-up on too." he noted, but she had no way of seeing it, only testing it with a timid lick of her tongue against her waxy lips. Seeing it stirred something in him.

"This is fucking weird. James we have to get out of here. What do these people want?" she was growing angry, agitation palpable in her tone.

Now that the machine had stopped and she could think, she started to explore their predicament. Leaning forward, she tried to get a closer look at the cuffs on her wrists, easier now that she wasn't being made to move around constantly. Her thin wrists were clasped to his collar, so she had to rest her head on James' shoulder to inspect it. It was connected by a small metal link, no visible clasp or connector to unfasten. She reached around to see if there was a way to remove the collar, but there was nothing. James' was paralysed, suddenly feeling Sara press her body against his, her tits grazing the skin of his chest. He found himself holding his breath, his hands hovering above her trying to avoid making contact. He didn't know what to do with his hands.

"Sara, just wait a second. Just stop." he said, uncharacteristically assertive. She pulled back, intrigued. That sideways look of interest from her caught him offguard. She was fucking beautiful, how had he never registered this before? Of course, he knew what she looked like, he knew she was pretty but shit, she was gorgeous. Did clothing and minimal self-care really disguise so much? Or had he put her in a box? Created a safe distance that had withstood over the years? Fortified by time. Now here she was in all her supple, tanned nakedness wrapped wet and hot around his throbbing cock. He had to calm himself down. He took a deep breath, sighing it out as he plucked up the courage to meet her eye again.

"James, are you alright?" she asked, her expression coloured with genuine concern.

"Yeah, yeah I'm just, processing a minute."

"Too much excitement for you?" she quipped, permitting herself a wry smile. He didn't reciprocate, this was no laughing matter. Sara was fucking married. He kept telling himself that, cooling down his fiery hunger to fuck her delicious tight little body.

"Yeah well, just s-stop pressing yourself to me all naked!" James floundered, he was making himself nervous. He tried to calm himself down, put his mind to the problem.

"Well, I sort of can't help it James!" she said exasperatedly. "Are you gonna help me or not? We can't just sit here!"

The machine burst back to life, Sara's vibrator humming into action inciting a gasp from her. The harness had it pressed perfectly to her enlarged little nub. Her grip on his shoulders tightened instinctively, before she even registered what was happening.

"No, not again. W-wait." she cried, as her hips were thrust steadily upwards to the top of his long cock and then pressed firmly back down. She doubled her fight against the bonds, flailing madly as the motor continued unrelentingly. He couldn't believe that even after calming himself down he was still so rock solid.

This time, the pace was different. Much faster. Sara's body was flung up and down ferociously as it accelerated more and more. It was making her fuck his cock hard and rough, pumping her up and down until soon she was wailing and screaming. First with anguish and despair, but then with raw guttural pleasure. She was digging her nails into his shoulders, their thighs slapping together loudly with each thrust. She mumbled something in Italian under her breath and it nearly sent him wild.

"Oh god Sara. It feels... really fucking good." he groaned. They were getting there fast, the sight of Sara's perfect tits bouncing right in front of his eyes only egged him on. He found himself gripping her shoulders, the soft skin warm in his hands. Again their eyes met, resigned to their fate and unsure what one another wanted. Unsure what they themselves wanted. Then it stopped again, as suddenly as it had begun. Another frustrated cry from each of them as the flurry of activity ceased.

This time Sara collapsed onto him, resting her body on his, looking past him into the darkness of the room. They were both panting madly, their nerves aflame. That had felt even closer than the time before.

"Why are they doing this?" James asked under his breath, their bodies rising and falling together as they fought for air. From this angle, he could see down her taut back to her tight little ass resting on the floor mat. His cock twinged and she could feel it inside her. Her mind was still processing it all, she was fucking James' dick. Sara felt like she might cry, but at the same time a little thrill crept over her. This was wrong. She should be disgusted by all this, and yet it felt fucking amazing.

Neither of them spoke. Their minds raced. Why were they here? Were they to be locked in here indefinitely? If they even did make it out, what did this mean for their lives now? The more James thought about it, the more he began to panic. But this time they weren't given as long to recover. Before they had even caught their breath, the vibrator started back up. It was slower this time, buzzing against Sara's swollen clit as the motor forced them to endure long drawn-out strokes up and down. She sighed loudly, shaking her head in continued disbelief as the awful predicament resumed. Again it brought them both quickly to the brink, their bodies aching with need, pummeling their sticky naked bodies together before stopping close enough for them to taste it. Close enough for them to accept that they wanted it.

The next time was slow but the thrusts were more shallow, balancing Sara on the tip of James' dick and sliding her up and down in short motions so that the head of his cock massaged hard against her g-spot. She had never felt anything like it in her life, it was incredible, she was sure she would explode that time, her head throbbed with the pressure of the looming climax before it was snatched away.

"Oh god, oh fuck please. Just fucking do it!" Sara shrieked. The machine was growing cruel. This time it had stopped at the top of a thrust, holding a moment before slowly sliding Sara's tight hot pussy down James' cock inch by inch, agonisingly slow until he was pressed deep inside her. Again it held them firmly stationary.

James was going mad with frustration. His balls were tight, set to bursting and denied time-and-time again. The edging was getting to him, building up a greater and greater need, but uncertain if it would ever actually be released. Sara was seeing a whole other side of him, this usually mild and timid man she had known most of her life now looked enraged and agitated.

"Hey, look at me. It's okay." she said, pressing her fingertips to his cheek. It was as far as she could reach in her restraints. "We're alright." he looked up at her, the dark of her eyes soothing him. Loosening his tension. With just a look she could tell him it was okay to want it, that she wanted it too. They barely blinked, staring into one another and sharing an unspoken connection. Familiar and new all at once. Both affectionate and erotic in a way that startled him. It was so intimate, it almost made him uncomfortable, but he couldn't look away. He smiled. She smiled back. James was mesmerised. Is this the kind of deep connection people talked about?

This time when the vibrator resumed Sara looked relieved; she moaned keeping her eyes trained on James. The motors lifted her up the full length of his shaft and slid her back down slowly. They said nothing. His hands slid up the velvety warm skin of her shoulders and rose to her neck, pulling her head towards his. Their lips met, then their tongues, and they melted into one another. Their kiss deepened, passionate and charged with mounting lust, when suddenly the machines cut out. This wasn't like before, Sara felt her hips loosen as the motor released, allowing her free movement. She jolted at the sudden realisation, pulling away from their kiss. She immediately tested the range of motion, finding that her hips moved freely up and down, but stopped when she tried to slide off him. She was still limited by the rails. They were astonished, but before they could even decide what to do with this new small freedom, the machines burst back into life, forcing Sara to thrust up and down again in slow strokes. They didn't understand, flummoxed by this new development. Looking to one another for answers, fighting back moans of pleasure, Sara considered for a moment before leaning forward to meet apprehensively in another kiss. After a moment the machine stopped again, releasing the motor and allowing her free movement.

They had cracked it. This is what the machine wanted, for them to engage in the intimacy. Recognise it and cooperate. It was so simple that Sara couldn't believe it had taken them so long to figure it out. Now came the question of whether they could really do it. They had been teased with the possibility of finishing for so long, now that they might actually be able to cum together, could she bring herself to do it? The kiss slowed, the decision weighing down on them both, but James couldn't stop - he needed it. The softness of her on his lips, the intoxicating smell of her hair, the warmth of her skin against his. He couldn't hold it any longer, it felt like he had held it all these years already, he needed this.

He pulled her into a deeper kiss, taking her head in his hands and then moving down to take her shoulders in his grip and press her gently down. She moaned into him, letting him slide her down his cock, before she thrust up and he pulled her down again. She was doing it, fucking James of her own volition. This new freedom of movement a revelation. She was already so close to orgasm, all it would take was a few strokes. She wanted to fight it, but she was grateful to him for making the decision. Sara knew he was right to push onward, the machine would only keep forcing them to the edge until they finally surrendered to their urges. They were powerless to stop it. Worse, they wanted it desperately.

She humped rhythmically against him, their kiss intensifying as his hands explored downwards and took her tits, kneading both handfuls softly, testing the hardness of her nipples. Their movements were less precise than the machine's, but it felt incredible. How she longed to scream aloud, nibble at his ear or trail kisses down his chest but she couldn't. They had to maintain their wet, hungry snogging to keep the motors from reengaging.

The rising tide of pleasure was pressing at both of them, their moans growing in crescendo. They were so close. So so close. Closer than any of the times before. It was going to happen. They were going to cum, they were sure of it. Sara arched her back, digging her fingernails into James' shoulders, curling her toes as her body tensed and burst into bliss. She pulled back from their kiss, gasping and screaming as she climaxed, squirting hot wet juices all over his cock and continuing to fuck up and down hard as she trembled with pleasure. She wanted him to cum, she wanted to feel him release. He followed soon after, blasting hot thick ropes of cum deep into her pussy until it spilled out around him. She continued the thrusts, milking him for every last drop as they screamed out in desperate release.

"Oh my god. Holy fucking shit." Sara panted, disorientated in a lusty haze. Her body was still twitching as she eased herself down.

"That was..." James mumbled, unable to finish. He still couldn't believe it. He had fucked his Sara. His married friend. She could read his disbelief in his expression. Suddenly the excitement of it all dissipated. Sara was off birth control, in her most fertile time of the month. Could James have just impregnated her? Had this been the machine's intention? Surely not, there were easier ways to do that. Why then? Why her, why him? Her mind was crowded with questions, but her thoughts were interrupted by the click of the restraints as they released their wrists, necks and legs.

James quickly wriggled his hands free, working to carefully dismantle the rest. Removing Sara's vibrator and harness took some work, releasing the straps and helping her up off him. When they stood, it was like seeing her naked all over again. She was breathtaking, her incredible petite figure lithe and irresistible, her stature just a little shorter than his. Her eyes dropped to his cock, thick and heavy, dripping with their juices. She felt energised. Alive. Staring at the dismantled mechanics in a heap on the floor, she was ashamed that she had let it beat her. It was a deep cloying sort of shame, but that same thrill caught in her belly. Sara loved her husband, she longed for him even now, but what her and James had just shared was... carnal. Raw. She had been uncaged. As little thought as she usually gave to her appearance, here all prettied and painted - she had felt really seen. Appreciated like artwork.

Some doors slid open automatically, and their eyes were drawn to the familiar lift they had entered before. It was bright, and the sharp light spilled into the room revealing more of their surroundings. The room wasn't all too large, mostly grey concrete with a square of black padded flooring in the centre, where they had been up till now. There were cameras trained on them from every corner, not the security kind, they were large almost like film cameras. High up out of reach. James' mouth dropped agape as he saw them.

"Sara," he whispered, staring over at one of them. She had noticed too, but her attention was drawn elsewhere. Two piles of clothes laid out for them on the floor of the bright elevator.

"Come on, let's get out of here." she whispered, for some reason they felt the need to be hushed now. She padded out and over to the lift and James stood watching her for a moment before following. Surely this was the end of their friendship. He could never see her the same way now. They had connected and it scared him. He didn't know he could feel intimacy like that. He felt like he finally understood what he had been missing. How many opportunities had he missed for something real?

Sara looked back at him, seeing him stare and beckoning him over playfully. She was already pulling on her underwear and digging out her phone. James joined her and began to dress next to her. Seeing her then he longed to kiss her one more time in this far-off place before they returned to their real lives; but it felt wrong now. They weren't trapped anymore. Sara saw it in his face, his smile dropping. She came over to him in her underwear and wrapped her arms around him tightly, kissing his cheek softly. His hand came to the back of her head, the other hovering above her pert little bum for a moment before thinking better of it. Sara could feel his erection as she hugged him. She had flashes of him taking her in the lift. Fucking her roughly one more time before they left. She surprised herself, pulling back and turning away from him.

They dressed in silence. When they finished, she gave James a nod, and he pressed the ground floor button. Standing side-by-side, they watched as the doors slid shut on the dark room and took them up and away, back to reality.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,011 Followers
12