All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 04'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow:)

Like this story a lot. The slow progression is emphasising her degradation and disgust in a realy nice way. Plz continue:) Rally want Lexi to suck cook like there is no tomorrow...

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the nice comment.

I have tried to slowly build the sexual scenes. By not describing them to the nth degree, I have given the reader a chance to use their own visualization and imagination to flesh out the story. Lexi's slow acceptance of her life is offset by her complete mental rejection of her circumstances. Lexi will find no pleasure in her life as a prostitute. Hopefully each chapter will take another step downward into her degradation. There is much more to tell....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep it coming! This is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Couldn't be more perfect, I sure hope there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this:)

I think your plan for this story is great! I really don´t like stories were the victim strangely starts to enjoy their humiliation. This story where Lexi´s degradation is slowly but cruely incrising is just perfect... Can´t wait to have her sucking...

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor
NO UNDER AGE

None of my writings will ever deal with under age people. Please do not reference age when commenting on my stories!

FYREHART

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story Forced to Whore #4

I think it is great! Maybe have her get a tattoo, bigger breats, Keep up the writing. Maybe her parents get involved. Her mom becomes a whore too, and her dad uses his daughter.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bless you.

First thank you for your great story. I always fined it unbelievable when a girl is put into Lexi's positon and immediately she enjoys it and cums. That is not real.

Second, I was sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope you are better now and you are in my prayers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
306 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...