Forced Twins Ch. 04

Story Info
The Park twins kiss.
806 words
4.1
12.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tae-wan leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. Wearing his school uniform, he said, "I'm thinking about how I treated you recently. And I'm sorry for it."

No words emerged from Tae-hee's bedroom. The door was open, but it might as well have been closed.

His sister might as well have been overseas, sipping fruit juice in America somewhere.

"You're still my sister, Tae-hee." Tae-wan said before taking steps to the kitchen.

He had banged his own sister.

He turned his crush into his girlfriend.

He had parents who were far from the sex tape, but that did not mean it was impossible for them to see their son and daughter banging each other.

The twins had fucked, like their parents had fucked.

Tae-wan frowned, splashed his face with water that made his skin erupt with goosebumps.

The sink on, flowing, Tae-wan said, "Fuck my life."

Tae-wan shut the sink off.

He emitted an heavy sigh, as burdened a good man who never had his big break.

He was eighteen years old, but he seemed eighty.

In his bed, Tae-wan longed for sleep. He longed to dive into a heartwarming dream he would believe was true.

He needed it as much as he needed Nam-yi to disappear.

The moment he shut his eyes, Tae-hee took quick steps into the room while saying, "I listened to you."

Both twins dressed in their school uniforms, they kept eye contact with each other, unlike their previous penis in vagina contact.

There was a line between twins being in an sexual relationship and twins being just friends.

For the eighteen-year old Park siblings, the line was blurred by a girl gang.

Tae-wan didn't break his gaze.

Tae-hee didn't break her gaze.

Under the comforter, within Tae-wan's clothes, a huge cock became hard at an slow pace.

Evolution did not mean for a brother to get hard for his sister, but this was the world now.

"No one said incest was wrong. It's all just opinions." Tae-hee said before extending her hand towards Tae-wan. "Like what racist people say."

"Like what Nam-yi says about us." Tae-wan said, grabbing the hand belonging to the girl kneeling next to his bed.

The female twin's hand radiated warmth, like her pussy.

Tae-wan longed to cherish the moment. He had to give his sister immense love through sex, treasure it.

With her free hand, Tae-hee pulled the comforter off the bed.

Her brother helped her onto the bed, on top of him. Tae-hee exhaled at an slow pace while grinding on Tae-wan's clothed cock.

Holding the girl's hips, Tae-wan grinned before moving into a sitting position.

Now sitting, he wrapped his arms around Tae-hee before exchanging quick, furious kisses with her.

Her hands roamed along his back.

His warm saliva slipped into her mouth when the kisses became more intense, the pair loving each other more than evolution meant to.

There was no time to acknowledge the fact they kissed each other for the first time.

They both had the desperate intent to see each other naked.

They had all the time they needed to view each other's nudity in the womb.

Not anymore, with the world and its humans who wear clothes most moments in their lives.

Tae-hee brought herself onto her back, ready to submit.

After unbuttoning Tae-hee's school dress shirt, the brother did not remove his gaze from the nice breasts restrained by the pink bra.

He removed his clothes, tossed them onto the grounded comforter, slammed his hands against Tae-hee's clothed breasts before squeezing, his lust rampant, sweltering.

The girl on her back removed her bra, shot it across the room.

Next, her skirt, her panties, the wait for her brother's cock.

"Please, fuck my pussy hard. Please!" Tae-hee said as Tae-wan thrusted into her hard enough to make the top of her head strike the bed headboard's wood. "YES!"

"Sorry! But you just feel so good. I love it. And love you!" Tae-wan said as the pussy belonging to his sister hugged his cock with sweet warmth.

He moved his hands from her sides to the sides of her head, all while her C-cup sized breasts jiggled with fury. No restraint, like their love.

Tae-wan pressed his lips against Tae-hee's forehead.

While his twin's heated skin was against the skin belonging to his lips, Tae-wan became aware his sister's pussy juice splashed against his pelvis and back onto her own body.

His skin warm with the girl's wetness, Tae-wan thrusted in and out a couple more times before unleashing a hot load into the pussy he already couldn't wait to be inside tomorrow.

"Kiss me. Kiss me." Tae-hee said, speaking between lust-filled and love-filled pants.

The boy stroked the girl's cheek with affection before she said, "I love you too."

Tae-wan, eyes dilated, penis softening, gave his sister a kiss.