Forceful Entry

Story Info
A rough interlude in the lobby.
1k words
3.73
22.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 11:30 PM Saturday evening. The cab rolls to a stop in front of the building, he pays the driver and gets out of the cab. Offering her his hand, he helps her out onto the sidewalk. The lobby of the building is visible from the street and is brightly lit. She makes her way to the entry, retrieves her keys from her purse, and opens the lobby door. He follows her into the lobby and the door shuts behind them.

As she turns towards him, he swiftly grabs her by the throat and forces her against the wall. For a moment, he looks at her at arm's length. Her eyes flit about scanning the room and then to lock eyes with him, filling with aggression and anger. He moves in on her, pressing his weight against her, pinning her. Pushing at him, she makes the attempt at overpowering him, grabbing him by the throat as well. She is unsuccessful, his strength overpowers hers.

Sliding his hand up her thigh and under her skirt, he moves his hand over her lace panties, sliding his fingers under the elastic, tracing the smooth lips of her cunt. With a swift motion, he rips at the crotch. Leaving her exposed. His hand on her throat, he pulls her away from the wall and forces her backward. Opening the door to the trash room, he releases her throat, pushing her inside, following suit, letting the door slam behind him.

She lunges for him, he throws her back against the bins, rushes her, and grabs her by the hair, yanking her head backward. Pulling violently, he bends her back over the bins. She struggles against him.

Thrusting her weight forward, trying to kick free. Tightening his grip and turning her, he forces her face down across the lid of the trash bin. The smell of trash enters her nostrils, making her stomach wretch, swallowing back nausea, she again tries to struggle free. Wrapping his hand around her hair, holding her head steady, he presses his forearm across her back, pinning her down and with his free hand pulls his cock from his pants.

Taking his cock in hand, he thrusts it into her cunt. She bucks, with his insertion, and struggles. The thrust pushes her harder against the bin, pinching her skin to the plastic. Thrusting deeper, lifting her off the group, she half wraps her legs around his. His hips move in deep, penetrating thrusts, she grasps the sides of the bins.

The sound of footsteps can be heard approaching, someone has entered the stairwell. He slows his trusting to a slower, more intimate pace, removing his arm from her back he wraps his hand across her mouth as he feels her cunt tighten around him, knowing she is close. Her moans muffled against his hand. The footsteps are now landing on the tile floor of the lobby just outside the door. The main lobby door opens and someone exits. Within moments of the exit, the scent of sulfur followed by the smell of cigarette smoke fills the air.

With the smoker retreating into the night, he returns his attention back to her. Placing his hand around her throat, he begins to squeeze as he seals her mouth and nose. Seconds pass; he removes his hand from her mouth. She gasps for air and lets out a grunting moan. Continuing his assault on her pussy, she begins clawing at everything in her grasp. Again, he covers her nose and mouth and tightens his grasp in her hair. She struggles in response, managing this time to kick him hard enough to gain control. Kicking again to make him stumble backward. Turning on him she lunges, clawing her way to his body. He responds immediately with fierce anger, slapping her, grabbing her and throwing her body against the wall. With a new hunger, she climbs up his body wrapping her legs around his waist. Entering her with a force they both scream out with pleasure at the union. Digging her nails into his back as he holds her against the wall by the throat. Biting on her neck and shoulder blade. Pinning her so she can't move. Arching her body to receive him fully, unable to move or resist she finds release, screaming out in pleasure - her cries are muffled by his mouth. Convulsing and squeezing his cock hard, her cunt suddenly releases its grip on him. The color has left her skin and her body goes limp as consciousness fades from her. Releasing her throat, he removes his hands from her mouth and takes hold of her by the hair. The only thing keeping her from crashing to the floor is his grasp.

By the hair, he turns her and slaps her across the face. "I am not finished."

Waking her gasping and moaning, he forces her to her knees. Before she is fully conscious, he shoves his cock into her gasping mouth. She is trembling and struggling, as he fucks her mouth. Reaching around she grabs his ass with one hand digging her nails in so to inflict pain, with her other hand she rakes her nails along his rigid cock. Stroking him with vigor, wrapping her tongue and teeth around the head of his shaft, milking him, wanting to taste him. Taking all of him inside her mouth until she gags. Eyes watering, she swallows back the acid-forming in her throat, he is fucking her mouth now. Hearing the front doors open and voices enter the building, his body convulses and he begins to fill her mouth with his cum. His cock deeply buried in her mouth, his cum ejaculating down her throat, her lips tighten, milking his last drop. He waits for the sound of the footsteps to go silent. Panting uncontrollably, his body falls forward for the final release, letting out a moan so deep it is almost a cry.

He pulls his cock from her mouth and places it back into his pants. Giving her his hand, he helps her to her feet. They leer at each other as if opponents finishing in a tie, then their features soften and both begin to smile. With her in hand, they return to the lobby and make their way upstairs.

"You know, I wanted to that all night"

"I know," he says dismissively, grinning.

"Brat!"