Forces of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ida called, bitching me out for staying so late." She slammed the shot and took a long drink of the cold beer.

"Hey stranger..." Lynn walked up and sat next to a startled Cheryl. "I thought that was you walking in." She looked at Stella and winked. "Just a glass of white tonight."

"Coming right up... try and put a smile on her face." Stella smiled and bustled of to get Lynn her drink.

"I didn't think I'd be seeing you until Friday, what's the occasion?" Lynn put her hand on Cheryl's lap and patted her.

"No occasion... Ida called and I have start saving on power." She shrugged and felt the heat of Lynn's hand go straight to her crotch. "Are you going to let me seduce you?" She looked at the hand.

"Are you ready to forgive your parents and enter into a committed relationship?" Lynn looked at Cheryl, trying to let her know just how serious she was.

"Does it have to be both? Why do I have to forgive them?" Cheryl sighed and dreamed.

"Because until you do, I couldn't trust you enough. You have to know for yourself... Sweetie, it's not a condition, it's just seeing you know that you made mistakes and are willing to make amends for them. It's about trust."

"Then I could seduce you?" Cheryl smiled, teasing.

"Then we'll see if we're compatible enough to enter into a committed relationship. Then I'll seduce you, when we're ready to formalize our commitment." Lynn smiled and her nipples got hard. "It has to be much more than just sex or it won't happen."

"Damn it, why are you so stubborn?" Cheryl huffed.

"Because I'm worth it!" Lynn leaned in and kissed Cheryl. "And so are you."

"Hey now... none of that! I just got Bunny trained; I don't need another floor show." Stella smiled. "Nice dress Cheryl. The promotion is doing you good."

"No teasing... I'm already frustrated enough. I need...." She was about to say laid, but stopped.

"What you need, is to find someone to love, who loves you back. Someone to go home and make love to, someone who will rock you to sleep after a long hard day. Someone who you can be in the middle of the biggest argument and still say I love you and mean it. That my dear, is what you need. One day soon I hope you realize it, and know someone is waiting." Lynn shocked Cheryl by leaning over and planting a lip lock on her and then left before she could say anything else.

"Damn...." Cheryl breathed, as fire and iced collided in her chest.

"If you don't pull your head out of your ass, you're going to lose more than you could ever win." Stella looked at her friend and patron. "By the way, she just told you that she loves you, if you didn't get it."

"Yeah, yeah... I got it." She sighed. "I just don't know what the hell I'm going to do about it."

"Well, if you're that stupid, you don't deserve her. I know what I'd do if I was you, but then again; I'm not a commitment phobe." Stella wiped down the bar and set up another beer. "Make sure someone walks you home safely." She walked away to let Cheryl figure it out.

Cheryl stared at her beer until it was warm. She paid her bill and walked out blindly. She didn't ever realize that Stella had one of the other girls follow her to make sure she got home okay. She found herself starting at a blank screen and rubbing her lips, remembering the kiss Lynn gave her.

Giving up, she tried to sleep. The only problem was the nightmare. Over and over she walked in on her parents and friends. Every time things were a bit different. Every time she saw a small detail that she never recognized before. She remembered that she hadn't had sex with either friend and the thought of having sex with her parents made her want to gag. But then again, she liked pussy over cock any day anyway.

"Goddamnit to hell! They fucked me over." She punched her pillow and tried again.

"No... no, you're the only one who didn't get fucked." She heard her mom's voice. "We were tired of hiding who we are from you. Can you blame us?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... FUCK!" She pounded her pillow and gave up trying to sleep. "Fucking perverts. They were my friends for shit's sake. Why did it have to be my friends?"

By ten o'clock, everyone was avoiding Cheryl like the plague. By eleven, they were all asking for an early lunch. By eleven thirty, she ordered them out and slammed her office door. She bit her lip and grabbed the phone, putting it to the answering service. She thought she was going to make her lip bleed by chewing on it as the door chimed. She was about ready to spit fire until Lynn, looking as lovely as ever, came into view.

"What are you doing here?" Cheryl asked gruffly.

"You needed me... so I'm here. If you don't, I can go." She looked so unsure.

"No... stay, I have to make a phone call. Please." Cheryl motioned to the overstuffed chare for her clients. She sighed and punched a number she could never forget.

"Hello...?" She heard Susan's voice.

"Yeah... is my mom there? This is Cheryl!" She growled. She was shocked to hear Susan call out.

"Babe, Sheila... babe...! Cheryl is on the phone." She was even more shocked to hear her mom say. "Do you think she's forgiven us?" Susan answered. "I don't know love... I'll tend the kids while you find out... love you." She heard them kiss. Cheryl's brain was screaming with questions.

"Hello... is that you Cheryl?" Her mom's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Um, yeah... I have some questions I need answered." She chewed out.

"Okay, if I can." She could hear the fear in her mom's voice.

"Why the fuck did you do that to me?" She spit out before it made her sick.

"Um, do you want the quick flippant answer, or the truth?" He mom sighed and Cheryl could hear her squeezing the phone.

"Both...!" Lynn came up and put her hand on Cheryl's shoulder in support.

"The flippant answer is, because we could. But, that's because you hurt us so much. The truth will take some time."

"I hurt you... how the hell did I hurt you?"

"By running away on a very special day and never letting us explain... Granted we could have handled it differently, but you took so long at the store. Things just got out of hand." Sheila sighed and answered a muffled little voice in the background. "It's your big sissy... Sheila-mommy is on the phone, please go in with Susan-mommy and we'll play later... okay?"

"Who was that?" Cheryl asked stunned.

"That was Tracy... your half sister... you also have a half brother."

"I take it dad knocked Susan up?" Cheryl's voice was filled with venom.

"And Paul got me pregnant! That was a shocker... I didn't expect to get pregnant again."

"What the fuck...?" Cheryl felt like she was going to pass out.

"If we can talk rationally, I'll tell you everything... if not, just let us live our life and make no judgments. We're happy!" Her mom snapped back.

"And that was going to be my birthday surprise?" Cheryl was about ready to break.

"No... Susan was pregnant, but we didn't know it yet.... I didn't get pregnant until after Tracy was born. At first we thought it was Charles's but the amniocentesis said Paul was the father." She sighed. "The surprise was, us finally finding happiness."

"How do you know Tracy is dads?" Cheryl head was pounding.

"Because, Paul and Susan hadn't had sex together yet. Then, it was exclusively Charles and Susan and Paul and me... I could explain it better, but I am trying to answer your questions as you ask them. His name is Trevor... your little brother." Sheila said quickly, not knowing when her daughter was going to slam the phone down.

"Why my best-friend and boyfriend, why did you have to fuck my friends?" Cheryl asked not understanding any of this.

"Not our choice. Paul seduced me, and Susan seduced Charles, while we were separated that last time. It just happened... Paul knew you two were never going to get past second base and had been lusting after me since we met." She tried to explain. "Do you really want to know, or are you just going to continue to shout at me?"

"I'm not shouting...!" Cheryl shouted.

"Yes sweetheart, you are and have been." Lynn smiled and plugged her ears.

"Look Cheryl, I really want to talk to you about all this. But, Trevor and Tracy are waiting for snuggle time before their their nap. Can you call me back tonight...I'll be much more prepared then. You've, you've... caught us off guard. We haven't heard from you in years!"

"Fine...! I'll call when I can." Cheryl hissed.

"Okay... Tracy and Trevor would love to talk to their big sissy. They each have one of your old stuffed toys they have to sleep with. Please don't take it out on them, they're guiltless in this."

"I, I... I'll try." She huffed.

"That is all I can ask for." Sheila said softly, and hung up the phone.

"Un-fucking-believable..." Cheryl sank into her chair. "How did you know I needed you? Did Jennifer...?" Cheryl turned on Lynn.

"No... sweetie, I just knew so I came. Are you going to be alright?" Lynn touched Cheryl's troubled face.

"I don't know... I don't know if I'll ever be alright again." Cheryl looked dazed and confused. Lynn gathered her up in a hug and rocked her.

"It's alright... I'm here." Lynn said, running her fingers through Cheryl's hair. "We can go over to my place. Less people to hear you yelling." She kissed the top of her head. "Only if you want to, of course."

"Yeah, that'd be great. I can't fucking believe it. I've gone insane. I'm completely bonkers." Cheryl blew out a big breath of air, making Lynn's top puff out between her breasts.

"Yeah, but all of the best people are." She smiled sadly. "It will work out. I know this was hard for you." Lynn tucked the shaking woman under her chin.

*****

Cheryl was waiting for her when she escorted the last patron out of the library and locked the front door. "I'll only be a few minutes." Lynn told her and darted back into the building. Fifteen minutes later, Lynn came around the side. "Over here."

"Oh, I thought you walked." Cheryl smoothed down her dress and walked around to the back.

"The weather said it might rain... so I brought the car." Lynn walked them to an older economy car. "It's paid for." She shrugged and unlocked it.

"Better than I have." They were ignoring the tension between them and the subject.

Lynn drove in silence and pulled up in front of a small duplex. "It has good insulation... I never hear my neighbors unless they're outside." They walked up, Cheryl waiting for Lynn to unlock the door.

Once inside, Cheryl commented. "Nice place. It looks like you." Cheryl looked around the simple, but perfect; tiny living room that flowed into a just as small dining room and galley kitchen. It wasn't big, but Lynn had made it homey.

"It's all I need and the rent is affordable." Lynn took off her shoes. "The phone is in the kitchen. Why don't you get the call started while I change out of my work clothes?"

"You're not going to let this go are you?" Even the thought of Lynn undressing couldn't lift the pall of the call she had to make.

"You've made a good start earlier. Maybe if you understand, you can forgive. Remember you don't have to like it, just understand." Lynn kissed Cheryl's cheek and walked into the back of the house and closed a door.

"Might as well get this shit done." Cheryl muttered to herself, picking up the phone and dialing the number.

On the second ring, "Cheryl... is that you?" She heard her mom's voice.

"Yeah mom... it's me." Cheryl sighed.

"Do you mind if I put you on speaker? Susan is here and Paul has taken the kids to the park. Your dad is on the road again." She could hear the fear in her mother's voice.

"Yeah, sure, whatever...." She was going to say more, but.

"Hi Cheryl... it's been too long." Susan talked loud enough to be heard over the speaker phone. "Thank you for calling back. Maybe we can clear the air."

"On my birthday...? You had to do this on my birthday?" Cheryl blurted, still in shock.

"Please don't shout." Her mother interrupted. "We can both hear you just fine."

"Sorry about that... we just felt like there was more to celebrate." Susan said over Sheila's protest.

"I'll tell you what." Cheryl sighed. "I'll let you tell your story and try and keep quiet until you're done. I have to warn you that I'm carrying around a lot of anger, so if I yell, it's to be expected."

"We can live with that." They said in unison.

"Okay mom, you go first." Cheryl felt Lynn come up behind her and give her a hug.

"Okay... um, well, you know your father and I haven't always gotten along. I love the man, but most of the time I don't like him and can't stand to be around the smartass. We'd separate, miss each other and then end up back in bed. Each time we swore it would be different. Each time it ended up being the same thing. No matter how much I love him, he just chaps my ass if we have to spend a lot of time together."

"Did you cheat on him?" Cheryl asked, not being able to keep it in.

"That is more complicated than you know. Did I have sex with other people...? Yes. Did I cheat? No! Your father and I have always allowed for others. To be completely honest, we met at an orgy. He made me cum before I even knew his name."

"You what...?" Cheryl stumbled as she tried to sit down on the counter.

"Honey, let them talk." Lynn put a finger on Cheryl lips.

"Yeah, listen to your girlfriend." Susan added.

"Anyway... I knew your dad had sex on his trips. Hell, it gave me a break from all his shit. And yes, before you ask, I had more women lovers than men. When things were good between us, we still went to the occasional party and an orgy could break out. We're both highly sexed people. As long as everyone was safe about it, we didn't care." Her mom explained calmly.

"I don't need a blow by blow... never mind! Just jump to what happened to end up when I walked in on you." Cheryl cringed at her verbal faux-pas.

"Okay, as far as I was concerned, I can tell you... Susan said she'll tell you about her and your father when I'm done." She sighed when Cheryl didn't respond. "So, where was I.... oh... um; I had it with your father's shit again, and you were trying to get us back together. You also were bringing Paul around. I noticed how ever hard he tried, you weren't letting him score. He came to me and asked me if you were gay. It was during this talk, that I noticed him looking at my tits. I admit I was weak. It had been over six weeks and I was horny as hell. By the end of the talk, we were going at it like two teenagers who just found sex. The only difference was that I didn't mind Paul being around afterwards. The more we made love the more I wanted him around."

"That's where I have to butt in." Susan started her part of the story. "I always thought it was just mean for your father to always have to leave. For awhile I hated you mother. I had a crush on you, but when we kissed that one time... it was like kissing my sister, not a lover. So, I met your dad at a restaurant one night after your mom kicked him out again. He was drinking and looked so down. I've always liked your father, and he has always been able to make my panties wet from the time I knew what that meant. Making this a simple as I can, I seduced him, had him take me up to his room and gave him my cherry. We'd been sneaking away any chance we got for over a month before the big blow-up."

"About the same amount of time Paul and I had been making love." Sheila continued.

"Anyway, one day Paul and I were talking..." Susan took up her story again. "Each was putting down the other parent. We looked at each other and knew. We laughed when we figured out who the other's lover was. So, we set your mom and dad up one weekend, right before your birthday. Paul brought your mom back from a date. They walked in and found me cowboying you dad in the living room. He stopped your mom from making a scene by bending her over the back of the couch and banging her until she couldn't breathe."

"After that... we all had a long talk." Sheila put in.

"So my brother and sister are being raised by freaks-are-us?" Cheryl had to sit down or fall down.

"No..!" Susan shouted. "Your father and I love each other and except for the occasional times we share with your mom and Paul...we're faithful to each other."

"Like you have room to talk young lady...! How many times did I catch you muff diving Mrs. Johansson behind her husband's back?" Her mom scolded.

"That's beside the point." Susan raised her voice. "The point is... your mom and Paul are a couple. Your father and I are a couple. We all live in the same house and raise our children as brother and sister."

"And just how does that work?" Cheryl leaned against Lynn's breasts trying to keep it together.

"Susan and Charles live downstairs. We've converted it into an apartment for them. The kids use your old room as their nursery. Paul and I have the master suite. We all share the kitchen and the rest of the house."

"The only time we share is one of us is unavailable to their partner. Like, after I gave birth and Charles was suffering from blue balls, or visa-versa." Susan explained like it was totally logical.

"And you thought it was a great idea to break this all out on my birthday, by having me see what I saw?" Cheryl was dizzy from trying to figure it all out.

"No, you have some blame for that too." Sheila said in a huff. "If you went to the store and came right back, we would have talked about it like adults. But, you stopped off for a snack at Julie Johansson's house and things got out of hand."

"We make no judgments on your choices. We're just asking for the same... and maybe you getting off your high horse and meeting your siblings. They adore you and all they have is your pictures." Susan scolded Cheryl.

"Yes, you can call them from time to time no matter what you think about our living situation." Her mother added. "Tracy has done nothing but talk about hearing your voice all day. She's driving the guys crazy."

"And before you ask, yes your mother and I have our mommy alone time. It started after Tracy was born and my tits were clogged. I did the same for her after Trevor came, and it's grown from there." Susan wanted to get all the cards on the table before Cheryl bolted again.

"I, I... I don't know what to say." Cheryl was gasping for air.

"Well think about it." Sheila said sadly. "We've waited this long, we can wait longer."

"Once you get over your mad, you'll see that we all still care for you. But, we will not apologize for who we love or how we love." Susan hit the sore spot. "I don't expect you to either."

Cheryl was about to retort, but Lynn's look stopped her. "Okay, um, I guess I've got some thinking to do. Um, thanks for telling me the truth."

"We're just sorry that is has taken you so long to call. We all miss you terribly." Her mom said with tears in her voice.

"Yeah, thank your girlfriend for us. I know how stubborn you are and that tells me that she had something to do with this call." Susan added. "We're here when you're ready to talk some more."

"Yeah, um, okay, bye." Cheryl went to hang up the phone and missed. Lynn had to reach over, trapping the phone between Cheryl's breasts.

"Go sit down sweetie... I'll fix us something to eat." She put the phone in its cradle and pushed Cheryl towards the loveseat.

Cheryl was moving on autopilot all through dinner. She didn't even know what she ate. She looked as Lynn's hand as she pulled the plate out from in front of her. Her head was spinning and she didn't know what to do.

"Why don't you go take a shower...? I've set some things out for you. Try and relax and we can talk afterward." Lynn lifted Cheryl off her chair and steered her to the bathroom. "Take your time, and you might want to rinse out your under-things... Mine wouldn't fit you."

"Yeah... oaky." Cheryl followed Lynn's directions. She went in, stripped, washed her bra and panties with the Woolite that was on the sink, and hung them over the towel rack. She turned on the shower and stepped in. "Oh SHIT!" She exclaimed as the cold water hit her nipples.

1...345678