Forces of Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a minute for the water to warm up and she took her time washing her body. Once she felt like she was as clean as she could get in one washing, she turned off the water and reached for a fluffy towel. As she was drying, she noticed her clothes were missing, but on the sink was a pair of big comfy flannel PJs. She sniffed and smelled hot chocolate.

"Yeah, we'll be there." She heard Lynn's voice say. "She's staying the night here. Her clothes are clean and she just used up all the hot water. I'll get her to work on time... I promise." She opened the door as steam billowed out. She stepped out and saw Lynn's frilly bed and her clothes were laid out for the next day. "Okay, see you there. Goodnight."

"You didn't have to...." Cheryl tried to speak.

"I have chocolate chip cookies and coco. The perfect comfort food." Lynn smiled and pushed a saucer with a mug of steaming coco and six cookies on it. "You're staying the night. If you promise no hanky-panky, we'll share the bed. If not, I'll sleep on the couch."

"That's a small couch." Cheryl smiled for the first time that day.

"Just because we're dating, doesn't mean I'm going to loosen my standards." Lynn smiled and bumped Cheryl's hip.

"Are we dating?" Cheryl swallowed hard.

"I figure tomorrow will be our official first date, so yeah... we're dating." She kissed her lips real quick and pulled back. "When you're ready, I'll listen." She ran her hand down Cheryl's arm.

"I'm bushed..." Cheryl sighed.

"Okay, dessert then bed." Lynn was willing to take things at their own pace. She made small talk while they finished their coco and cookies. She took Cheryl's hand and pulled her into the bedroom. It was the biggest room in the house and it only fit a double bed with her dresser and nightstand. Lynn covered Cheryl and slipped under her comforter, but left the sheet between them.

"Goodnight sweetheart." She kissed the woman who made her want, like no other person before. She rocked Cheryl to sleep and then spooned her and fell asleep herself.

The next morning, Cheryl woke up to seeing Lynn walking around in a peach panty and matching lace bra set. She watched and licked her lips as Lynn bent over to put on her stockings and garter.

"Time to get up, sleepy head." She grinned. "I know you're awake and looking at my ass. So, get up. You have to go home and get clothes for tonight. I figured we can go together." She turned around and kissed the woman in the bed before slipping on the flowing dress she was wearing to work. "Get a move on or we'll be late."

"Are you always this cheerful in the morning?" Cheryl grumbled. "If I smile before my second cup of coffee, I think my face will break."

"Well, get up and get dressed. I'll wait in the kitchen. Don't forget to do something with your hair or you'll be walking around with bed-head all day." She tossed a brush next to the now dry bra and panties from the night before.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...!" Cheryl tossed off the PJ top and started working the stiffness out of her bra before putting it on. She heard Lynn gasp and the sound of her feet on the hardwood floors. She chuckled as she tossed her used pantyhose in the trash and slipped her panties on and her feet into her sandals. She picked up her dress and smiled at the light floral, Lynn smell that had been steamed into it.

"You did that on purpose... didn't you?" Lynn was blushing and tapping her toe.

"I figure you're going to see them sooner or later... I decided sooner. You can see all you want, when you want." Cheryl walked over and stood a finger's breath away from the red faced Lynn. She pushed her hair behind her ears and leaned in for a good morning kiss.

"Oh mmm, hmmm... OH!" Lynn gasped out and moved away. "That was nice, but no mussing up my dress, we have to get to work. I think we're going to have to set some ground rules. At least I know where you get your sex drive from." She leaned back in and kissed Cheryl hard and fast and spun, grabbing her purse and keys. "We'll get you your own toothbrush and stuff, in case you spend the night again." She was blushing and she knew it.

*****

That night, Lynn was in a tizzy. "Come on... we're going to be late!" She groused at Cheryl who was taking her time in the bathroom.

"I want to look perfect for our first date." Cheryl teased and she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Come on... you can't improve on perfection." Lynn said automatically and then blushed.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch... matter of fact you can leave them off as far as I'm concerned." She put on some lip gloss and fluffed her hair.

"Ha, ha, ha... very funny. You've got a long way to go before you get my panties off. I'm not cheap or easy." She poked her head in and smiled. "But I'm worth it."

"Damn, you're going to kill me." Cheryl huffed. "Do you know how hard this is for me?"

"Yes, yes I do. Do you know how hard it was for me to keep my virginity? Think about that while you suffer." Lynn looked at Cheryl and smiled. She made sure that their clothes accented each other without screaming that they were intimate.

"Why now? Don't get me wrong, I've wanted to... but why now?" Cheryl looked at Lynn and wondered if she was strong enough.

"Because, I'm falling in love with you. Because, you reached out to your family so you could start healing. And last but not least, there is only one way we find out if we're compatible. Just know that I'm completely monogamous. If we get together, it's only you and only me. I'm not, or ever will be, into sharing my lover." She kissed Cheryl quiet and hugged her tight.

"Come on, or we'll never get there." Cheryl said in a strained voice.

Lynn drove, just in case it rained. She parked two doors down and helped Cheryl out of the car. She hooked her arm in Cheryl's as they walked to the entrance. "Marking your territory?" Cheryl asked.

"Only when I put my ring on your finger, will I mark my territory." Lynn smiled. "But I'm not averse to letting everyone know that we're together."

"You are going to kill me sweetheart. I just know it." Cheryl said but felt like she could walk on air. They stepped in and were greeted by everyone that was already there.

"It's about damn time." Pat shouted and she rushed up and gave them a combined hug. "Betty, come meet Lynn and Cheryl." She called over her shoulder.

"Who's Betty?" Lynn asked.

"I used to be married to Don." A woman who was just as tall as Pat, but could only be described as round, walked up and put her hand possessively on Pat. Her ass was round, her face was round, and her tits were round. You could tell by the spread of her hips that she had given birth, but she looked at Pat like her world revolved around her.

"As soon as the divorce is final, we're getting a place together. We need something that big enough so the kids can have their own rooms." Pat smiled like her life was now complete. "With my promotion to Sergeant, it should make things easier."

"Don't forget the child support and I have enough for a down payment." Betty said and wrapped her arm around Pat's middle.

"Are the kids okay with this?" Lynn asked.

"Couldn't be okayer." Betty smiled. "Todd is trying to figure it all out, but he's just hitting his first testosterone dump. We'll break it to him gently." She smiled. "The girls on the other hand, have a bad case of hero worship we have to break."

"Talk to Ida." Cheryl said. "She getting rid of her place."

"Did I hear my name?" Ida walked up hand in hand with Deloris.

"Oh good, we're not late. "Deloris smiled. Ida looked like a different woman. Most of the wrinkles had disappeared and she had a healthy glow about her. She looked rested and happy.

"Pat and Betty need a place big enough to fit the kids." Cheryl told Ida, hugging her.

"You divorced yet?" Ida asked, looking at the two women.

"As soon as he's out of his therapy retreat, and the judge signs off on it." Betty said, pulling Pat closet to her. "Patty and I have been in love since we were teens, but too young to know what it meant. So, I got married like I was told. I had kids like I was told. I don't have to put up with a cock crazy husband; I don't care what I've been told."

"What finally made up your mind for you?" Deloris asked, taking off her jacket and taking Ida's purse.

"I got a package of pictures that were enough to make him sign an uncontested divorce. I've been looking for an out for years. Thanks to those photos, I can finally be with the person I truly love."

"Isn't this amazing...!" Judy bounced up to the group. "Look, all of us are couples." She smiled. "It wasn't more than a year ago Stella and I were the only real couple in town. Are Misty and Trish coming?"

"Nope, they're off somewhere getting married." Pat hugged Betty, putting her arm between Betty's massive tits. "They sent a card though."

"And Lynn finally made an honest woman out of the resident heart breaker." Stella came up with a bottle of Champaign and glasses enough to go around.

"Not yet, but I'm working on it." Lynn smiled and blushed. Stella poured and handed out the glasses with her mates help.

"To love, May it conquer all...!" Stella toasted. "And to Pat's promotion." Judy added as they all touched glasses and drank.

As the evening passed, Lynn danced with Pat and Betty. She didn't drink anything but soda after the first toast, since she was driving. She spent most of her time with Cheryl leaning against her. They talked, yelled, laughed and hugged. It was a perfect first date.

Six Months Later:

Lynn sat with a sleepy Trevor in her lap. Her chin was the only thing that kept his head from falling into his toy. She smiled as she watched Susan and Cheryl chase Tracy around her small back yard.

"Are you planning on any of those?" Ida asked from Deloris's lap.

"Not really. As long as these two are around to spoil, I'll be content." Lynn leaned back so the boy could be more comfortable.

"How close is the house to being done?" Deloris asked as she stroked Ida's back.

"Betty is driving Pat crazy with the paint colors and moldings. I think Pat was ready to move in as soon as the bathrooms were done, but Betty wants it to be perfect."

"I hear Lora is putting her ore in." Ida sighed and bit her lip and Deloris cupped her breast for a second before going back.

"Yeah, she's been waddling around like a duck out of water. She's about ready to pop any second. But it keeps her busy while Will is at work. Pat looks over her like a little sister and keeps trying to get her to sit down." Lynn smiled and rocked the boy who was drooling on her blouse.

"I don't want her back at work for a month. We'll cover the office...! You two enjoy your honeymoon as much as you can. You hear me?" Ida sat up and pointed at Lynn, but kept her voice quiet.

"I'll try, but you know Cheryl." Lynn smiled and looked down at her engagement ring.

"Tie her down if you have to... you never know, she might get a kick out of it." Deloris teased with a laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind." Lynn had become used to the teasing. She knew she was at wits end, she could guess how her lover felt about it.

"You'll keep what in mind?" Cheryl was carrying Tracy in her arms.

"Just some advice for your nuptials." Ida smiled. "Someone has to keep you in line. Lord knows I couldn't."

"What are nutuals?" Tracy asked her big sister.

"Adult stuff, icky for kids." Cheryl told Tracy. "You know, mommy and daddy stuff."

"Ewe... you gonna do that too? Gross...!" She scrunched up her five year old face.

"Quiet honey, your little brother is sleeping." Lynn put her finger to her lips.

"Mommy Susan and Mommy Sheila keep telling me I have to be quiet because Mommy Susan is going to have another baby. She is starting to look like a balloon." She poked her little brother or sister in Susan's belly. "Mommy Sheila can't have any more babies. She got her lubes tied off."

"Tubes sweetheart, it's called tubes." Cheryl said with a laugh.

"Yeah, thems. Daddy Paul is happy because his got his little monster... I don't think Trev is a monster, but Daddy Paul is happy so Mommy Sheila is happy. Daddy Charles wants a boy this time, but I don't want another brother. They smell funny and got their pee-pee on the outside. I like girls better... we're cleaner and prettier. Momma Sheila says Daddy Charles can't find a Y to save his own life. I found a Y in one of my books and gave it to him so he could be happy like Momma Susan and maybe he could stay at home where he belongs." The little chatter-box went on without taking a breath.

Ida and Deloris were trying not to snort as Lynn was trying to laugh quietly and not wake up the boy in her lap. "You might want to tell you mother about little ears and what they hear." Ida chuckled.

"Monkey see, Monkey do.... Monkey hears Monkey say." Deloris added and bit her lip.

"When are you headed out?" Ida tried to change the subject.

"As soon as Susan gather's their stuff and heads home." Cheryl said once she could talk without laughing.

"But I don't want to go home. Momma Sheila and Daddy Paul might not be done jumping on their bed. Daddy Paul says they have to jump on the bed a lot because Momma Sheila farts too much and we can't have all those trapped farts in their bed." She wrinkled her nose. "Can't I come with you and save you from those nutuals?"

"Oh, my, my... Look at the time." Deloris was snickering behind her hanky "I think it's time for us to go... don't you Ida?" Ida could only nod as tears were flowing out of her eyes; she was suppressing the need to laugh so hard.

"I think it's Daddy Paul who farts in the bed." Cheryl told her little sister. "Girls don't fart in the bed. They have class enough to wait until they get to the ladies room before they fart. Just like with Trevor... it's like you said, boys smell funny."

"Really...? I can't fart in my bed? I have to go to the potty to fart? I've been farting in my bed for as long as I can remember." Tracy said seriously.

"That's enough fart talk little lady." Susan had her hands on her hips. "And you quit instigating her." She pointed at Cheryl.

"On that note... we'll bid you a toots sweet." Deloris said and gave the little girl a kiss.

"Ladies don't fart." Ida told Tracy. "They get the vapors!" She smiled at the young mom and walked out with her lover.

Lynn was laughing, rocking Trevor's head between her breasts. "I thought she was going to say... they get airs and graces...!" She snorted.

"Oh, you two just wait. I'll leave it to you to explain queifes!" Susan tried not to smile while looking stern at her daughter.

"Whatsa Quiff... Mommy...?" Tracy looked up at the new word.

"More mommy daddy stuff... icky for little girls." Cheryl told her sister.

"Oh, okay... you'll have to explain all this mommy daddy stuff when I'm older. I'll be six soon." She smiled, showing a gap where a tooth used to be.

"Hit me up in about ten years kiddo... you might understand it by then." Cheryl ruffled her hair.

"But that's forever...! That's not fair." She pouted.

"Here, let me take slobber boy... just like his father." Susan sighed. "You better get going or you'll miss your flight." She picked up Trevor and did a quick practiced flip and settled him into his car seat. "I wish you'd tell us where it's at."

"Susan, we're getting better, but not that much better... yet." Cheryl said without malice. "It's private between the two of us and that's the way we want it." She gave her once best friend a meaningful look.

"I know... and understand." She sighed. "Help me with your sister please, while I strap him in." She picked up Trevor and headed for the door.

*****

Less than twenty four hours later, Lynn looked down to her hand and saw the rings. She held Cheryl's hand and felt their mate dig into her finger. "You may now kiss your Bride." The woman said as they leaned forward.

"I got you now." Lynn whispered as she captured her lovers and newly married mate's lips; in their first kiss as a married couple.

Cheryl was stunned. Of all the kisses they had shared, she finally realized that Lynn had been holding back. "Pat so owes me fifty bucks." She gasped out in reflex. Lynn just smiled at her. She gathered her white dress, with matching peach ribbons to Cheryl's dress, and pulled her lover and mate away from the crowd of strangers. "What's your hurry sweetheart?" Cheryl asked as she tried to keep up.

"I've waited for over ten years to make love to someone, I'm not waiting anymore." She kissed Cheryl and flicked her hard nipples. "Get me to our room and make me yours." She ordered.

"Your command is my wish." Cheryl kicked off her shoes and started running, pulling Lynn behind her. They got in the elevator and pushed the button for their floor. As soon as the door was closed, Lynn was on her lover like glue.

Lynn kissed every inch of Cheryl's face and neck. They were in a deep lip-lock when the door binged and a middle aged couple walked in. "Is that necessary? Don't you have any morals?" the lady hissed at them.

Lynn didn't move from the kiss, but put her hand behind her and wiggled her left ring finger. "Just married..." Cheryl gasped out. "Wedding night...!" She tried to explain more, but Lynn wasn't having it.

"Oh, um, congratulations..." The man blushed. "Remember ours? We did about the same dear." He hugged his wife and faced away from the enamored couple. "This is your floor I think." He cleared his throat.

"Thanks...!" Cheryl said as Lynn pulled her out of the lift. As soon as the door was closed behind them, Lynn spun Cheryl so she was standing next to the bed.

"Stand still... Don't move, let me do this." She instructed between kisses. "I've dreamt of this since I first saw you." Lynn had no problems taking control.

She unbuttoned and zipped the back of her lover's dress. "Don't move, don't do anything... I want to do it all." Lynn kissed her neck and collar bone as she loosened Cheryl from her dress. As the dress moved down, Lynn's lips followed. As the tops of the most perfect breasts came into view, she kissed and licked every inch but the nipples. Lynn let go of the back of the dress and it collected at Cheryl's feet.

Lynn's head exploded with desire. She reached up and kissed the puffy nipple in front of her. Once she felt it harden on her tongue, she moaned and sucked it in. Her hands found the other nipple and she cupped it between her fingers as Cheryl gasped in pleasure. With tiny movements, Lynn knew when to switch breasts and she fed on her lover. She knew her own panties were wet, but she didn't care. She had waited since watching her two classmates make love in the showers when she was just fourteen; to do this with someone she loved.

"Oh god baby... Don't tease... I need you." Cheryl gasped as her body responded to Lynn's confident movements.

Lynn kept her hands cupped on Cheryl's breasts as she started kissing down toward her lover's center. She could smell the excitement and she breathed it in. There was no hesitation as her lips brushed the top of Cheryl's panties. She took the edge in her teeth and pulled. She could feel the warm wetness on her chin.

Letting go of their prizes, her hands scraped down Cheryl's ribs and gathered the thin material. She pulled down until the raw sex was exposed to her gaze. She pulled apart, ripping the cloth that was in her way. Lynn leaned forward and buried her face in her lover's core and started searching for her pleasure center.

Cheryl couldn't stand still. She wanted to move, she started to step back, but Lynn's hands grabbed her ass and pulled her forward. The air rushed out of her as hot lips captured her clit. Fingernails scraped her ass, holding her in place. Rivers of fire burned from her core to her brain. She bit her lip, but couldn't stop the freight train from running off the rails.

1...345678