All Comments on 'Forcing Aunt Lisa'

by KEVGOW

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What rubbish

The stupidest story on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the story but I thought it went a little to far with the cock in the womb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fun

I would love to see CJ at least fuck a few more chicks...maybe some virgins...and maybe a few more rapes...poor petite cheerleader bible girl etc...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A fun read

Highly implausible, insanely exaggerated,and thoroughly disturbing,an undeniable guilty pleasure. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Started well, but then

Good storyline idea unfortunately it was so exaggerated that it was hard to read. I left it many times. It lost me with the tall tales of foot long cock; penetrating into the cervix; finally repetitious paragraph of blood with his first penetration. Boring!

saddisticbeautysaddisticbeautyalmost 16 years ago
Dripping wet...

Hey...so I don't usually leave comments...and some of the others are not very encouraging...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!!! Yes...it wasn't exactly plausible...(the cock size and stuff I mean)...but I am obsessed with monster cocks!!! (though have not had one...yet)...I'm a big fan of reading rape, especially when the girl loves it in the end. Keep up the good work. *drools* my pussy is dripping wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Worst of the worst

Man, even if I critsize a story, I NEVER, EVER, leave commits like what I am about to write. This is the worst, sorriest, dumbest, fucking stupid story I have ever read. And Literotica has absolutly stunned me by letting this story through. I wrote a story that was little rough one time, and submitted it. Literotica's reply was that they don't allow stories that include abuse. My story was ice cream and lollypops in compairison to this. In my story, there was bleeding from some guy with a moster cock the size of a baby's head ripping her open. It was a simple nonconsent story. What a fucking joke! How can Literotica reject a relitively tame story on the bases of abuse, then let this shit through?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Could have been good

Unrealistic. Four inch diameter.. do you know how BIG that is. Crammed his cock down her throat... you've got to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
stupid

1. "It was 13+" long and 4" in diameter"<br>

4" diameter?!? My neck is approx 6" diameter. How big is her esophagus supposed to be?<br>

<br>

2. "stuffed it all the way in" and "You could see her throat swallowing"<br>

No, because at 13+" it would fill the throat and the head would be in the upper chest area (unless she's a giraffe).<br>

<br>

3. "blood started to pour from her pussy and all over them"<br>

"bleeding profusely"<br>

"blood pouring from her ripped cunt lips"<br>

"The blood was squirting everywhere"<br>

"We had to go to the hospital and she received 15 stitches to close up her torn pussy"<br>

and that "was the best sexual experience of her life" ???

MarakovMarakovabout 15 years ago
Yawn

Another monster cock...ho hum, how original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too too hot

very implausible but way too hot, made me squirt a ton.

I LOVE reading about cervix-fucking and womb inflation from cum, but the blood was a bit much, it was also wicked hot to read about her with a huge clit and nipples and squirting cum at the end from being fucked so hard and becoming so horny.

you should write more cervix penetration stuff there's not enough of it

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineover 14 years ago
One of the worst stories I've read on this site

I could forgive you the exaggerated, stupid stuff, if it would have been written well. But it was just an incoherent string of plain descriptions with no literary art at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was like reading a cartoon

If rape was ever made into an animated melodrama/horror/comedy, it would be this. And that's not a good thing.

janeyrufusjaneyrufusover 14 years ago
IMPLAUSIBLE...

Implausible. Impossible. Disturbing. I loved it enormously. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow is all i can say

wow indeed i loved your hot stories and if you can please feel free to send me m,ore just like them i jacked off 7 times over them and loved every time im jay very discreet im helmspeacemaker@aol.com

Paul ReaganPaul Reaganover 13 years ago
Needs a lot of work...

Unrealistic and impossible, to begin with... Then, from a literary standpoint, the jumping around of viewpoint and ALL CAPS SCREAMING made for a difficult read. The basic premise (uncle watches as nephew rapes and impregnates aunt), however, was hot, and I wish you did a better job writing this story. Four for topic, but minus-3 for the above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best

best aunt rape story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cervix Penetration

It is possible. Did it with the ex when we had our last child. I was massaging her belly to make her womb close and got excited. She let me and I did enter. After about 4 days it was closed up again and never tried to force it. Now a woman with kids in High School would be a little too tight to let something as big as your arm in. Hey it is a story and fiction so what wrong with the fantasy.

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

I've read all the parts, and the womb fucking thing was new to me. It may be unrealistic, but as the previous poster said, it's all fantasy and it's hot! Lisa's attitude changing from start to end was excellent. You did a great job. I wrote a story for this site, and it took me 10 hours. I can't imagine the amount of time it took for you to write all these different parts. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Getting sucked in by mother,

I Susan38HH, had my strapping young son go over to my mother's home to handle some things she needed done. She would not tell me what they were but I thought my twelve year old could handle them. I had had him when I was very young like mother had had me and he is well over six foot and when he got there his grandmother said that she was in the bedroom and to come in. What he saw was a suprise to him because she was laying on the bed naked with no hair on her cunt. She told him that for his birthday lay between her legs. She told him that she was fertile and that he was going to cum into her till she was sure that she was pregnant. Then she was going to set it up so that he could get his mother and sister pregnant also which she did. Now there are nine pregnant females in the household.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow thank you haven't been able to come watching porn, this is just what I needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worst writing ever

Ive never read anything as poorly put together as this... I've read some shit on this site... And now I read yOurs... My dog asshole writes better than you do...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
heh

unrealistic but obviously you already know that. i dont know why people are getting so upset. i thought it was an interesting story even though it was unrealistic. cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Purely Nasty

This was one nasty story. I loved every minute of it. Quick to the fucking and extremely foul from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

I have a fantasy of my 18 year old nephew fucking my wife with his 9" monster cock. I hate the blood part. That's just nasty and gross. Who wants to eat the cum out when there's blood all over?

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
horrible story

i don't believe for a second that she wouldn't have at the very least told his parents about the rape. i also think the dr. would have bugged the shit out of her and her husband about a rape kit and calling the cops. add to that that a husband sat & watched his wife get raped like that for hours and it is just plain sickening to me. i get it fits the category it is in, but even so it was just wrong on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure about this story since it started so violently and...

not making a lot of logical sense to me. Never experiencing anything like Lisa did and not sure any man can cum that often I hope that the next chapters will be a bit more logical.

On the other hand, it was exciting to read but not enough nipple and tit play........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No man's cock can have a 5 inch head diameter An elephant maybe.Blood and pain kills pleasure.The whole story is exaggerated.Hardons on a clit usally are small unless she had an extra large clit.He should have stuck his tongue in her ear after he kissed her while sticking his finger up her asshole.That turns women on .Then he should of lifted her right tit and licked UNDER it That's a turn on She would respond with "Kiss my other tit too.She's jealous!Then he should have named her tits like Lucy and Nancy that gets women hot . Finally after the 3rd fuck he shoulda of pissed in her pussy.That usually is a first for most women and they love that warm feeling gushin into them but few men can do it unless they train their brain to make the cock respond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I've never read a story so full of crap in my life, It's so far out it's bloody stupid it isn't worth giving you any sort of a vote, I'm not even going to bother reading the other chapters as I'm thinking that it's or they are going to carry on the same way so with that goodbye!!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nail Her Again!

She Loved It

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get deeper

Next time giver her heart a massage from the inside with your cock head. Or see if you can force it right into her ovaries!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
One Star - Should say enough

I gave up on the first page. Its written as if the author is a child [well, adolescent] - I'm sorry, I hated the small part I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Try again

When you pass your high school biology/human physiology class. Then you MIGHT understand why some people have issues with your story. Would be better if the Aunt had married a man instead of a timid little coward.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 9 years ago
SHIT

Nothing but GARBAGE.

Go back to playing with your dog!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Disgustingly hot. From my count, Lisa had 6 forced orgasms from her pussy being fucked, and 6 from her whore womb being raped and filled. Forever reduced to having her womb fucked to get off. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sounds like a HS virgin wrote this...

".... his size was extremely rare as was his ability to cum for minutes because his balls were also enormous."

Balls have very little to do with ejaculate. I wish other writers here could get it through their head, the amount of sperm is minute, but then it mixes with prostate fluid (ejaculate) and that is what we see as cum.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
RAPE AND WILLING

Aunt finds out nephew has the largest cock ever hung on a human. She said no after the fact when first meeting up with her nephew, however, she likely can never say no. Five stars for what must have been the longest and fattest cock ever a man had swinging between his legs.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
r u kidding

while she was being raped by her nephew, the uncle was outside watching it, and he though what should I do I guess he did not love his wife too much to let his nephew do that to her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what the fuck

The dialog is shit and this is just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
On The Fence

Now I'm all for non content type stories -hell I love them- but this one is kinda messed up. That kind of damage to her vagina is very dangerous and had me cringing most of the story. If that part was gone, could've been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is terrifying

Too much blood holy hell I was starting to think that she would die from blood loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Got a little too turned on from that myself, I guess I had a hidden fetish for a woman being too tight getting fucked up by a cock that's too big

The fact she was fucked by a kid and her nephew didn't help either

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fond memories

Me and my aunt had great sex ..it was normal sex cause I'm not a monster cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful sex story

It is really wonderful sex story .made me hot .best selection of words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poorly Written

This may be the worst story on literotica. It’s terribly written, lacks knowledge about human anatomy and body functioning, and sounds like it was written by a virgin who watches porn and imagines what sex must be like.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Agree with anonymous "Poorly Written" below. Very redundant. I kept skipping pages and it felt like the same page...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worst Cluck Ever

He watched his wife fight to stay His .. And What does He do He watches Her get raped then plays head games with her . 1 Star as This is One of the worst Stories I have read here ..

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

This was definitely not my cup of tea. The blood was a huge turnoff. The concept was great, huge dicked nephew decides that aunt is probably loose enough to take him, she fights, he forces... but that's about the only part I actually liked. The dialogue felt awkward and forced and all the caps lock yelling just hurt my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

do you know what i call this sort of awkward writing is? i call it sock-puppet monologue,i cringed reading this shit dialogue as I'm imagining a man with his two hands in a sock puppets as he played with one as himself and the other as his sock puppet sex partner all the while masturbating on the female's sock puppet mouth as he cum in it while still narrating his story in his head. more what i want to say has been said by others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

do you know what i call this sort of awkward writing is? i call it sock-puppet monologue,i cringed reading this shit dialogue as I'm imagining a man with his two hands in a sock puppets as he played with one as himself and the other as his sock puppet sex partner all the while masturbating on the female's sock puppet mouth as he cum in it while still narrating his story in his head. more what i want to say has been said by others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What do we call a man who can't protect his wife?

Master_ZenMaster_Zenover 2 years ago

If there was any chance for realism it was gone in the first few paragraphs of this story. I... can't even begin to put words to how I credibility dumb this whole thing was, I can't believe I waisted that much of my life reading just the first page. Who ever wrote this must seriously feel inadequate. Who hurt you?

Sorry if that all sounded rude, it's just ... it's a stupid story.

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Damn this story is absolutely mind blowing never read a story so controling of your mind that

you got to read every word to know in detail of CJ getting his huge cock all the way in her

I'm sure Lisa will not go with out begging him to fuck her over and over Really Lisa may not admit it

she in love with CJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally made me unhorny trying to reread what was going on. So confusing and ruined any chance I have of an orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute rubbish !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Friggin’ crazy. My wife Lisa has a nephew named CJ. Creepy.

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 years ago

So your nephew is a horse? Why didn't you just go ahead and make it 5 feet long and a foot thick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t mind the story but just saying the whole blood thing I had to skip because that is disturbing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unrealistic!

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

The forced rape I did not like. In my younger days, I had sex, many times, over several years, with two paternal side aunts by marriage to my extremely endowed paternal uncles. On several summer visits to my mothers (maternal side of my family) home two stares over, I eventually had sex a few times with my mothers older brothers wife (aunt by marriage to my paternal side uncle)...he too is extremely endowed. The women were wonderful and just wanted to try younger and bigger than their extremely endowed husbands/my uncles.

And yes, sizes that large of over 13+ inches in length are very possible...not common, but not totally rare. Being wider in diameter than 4" shaft and 5" width at the cocks head is even more "rare" but again not impossible. I myself are wider and thicker and longer....and while I have never encountered (in my many decades as a life long nudist and life long "lifestyle" party/convention attendee) anyone else as wide and thick around as I am...(oh, diameter across the top is not the same indicator of perfect "girth" of a circle...a penis is not a circle)...but I have encountered a few dozen guys who were 11-12" around in circumference, and about six or seven who were 12-14" circumference...three of them were 14" around. I have also encountered only two guys who were longer than I am....maybe a hundred plus...easily...who were over 13" long...but only two longer in inches...but both were very thin in girth..."normal average" girth...but both of them are several inches longer than I am...both flaccid and erect as the do not "grow" much at all when erect. So...and all of these guys do not count my older relatives from both sides of my family who were/are extremely endowed. I myself am larger....flaccid...than CJ is erect....and I have met others too...just not a lot of us. A

And yes...you can...if the woman can adapt to handle the width/girth...open up the cervical sphincter (the name of the opening)...and push up in to the uterus canal...aka "the womb canal",,,,and each woman I know is different...In the story Lisa cervix is about 9.5 inches deep...most women are less...but some are more. I know and have encountered several women whose cervices are 12-16" deep...usually very tall women. Over last Christmas, I met a woman and her daughter...6'9.5" and 6'5.5", big women...tall but shaped well for their height. Mothers cervix was about 14.5" deep and her daughters cervix was just a tad less...maybe 13.5" deep..it took time and effort and several sessions....but the cervical sphincters eventually opened up and were each a lot deeper uterus canals/womb canals. The woman/mothers husband has 14.5"x11.5"...and her adult daughter was from a prior marriage. It was a totally serendipity meeting in a grocery store....but it was a lot of fun for several nights. He had never seen larger than he was, and while his wife had, years before, had longer and thicker than he was...neither women had ever had thicker and longer than I. Big women, both pretty, but small boobs and long blonde hair and huge vaginas...LOL. Sort of an unplanned serendipity Christmas gift for all of us.

Joant43Joant43about 1 year ago

Absolutely disgustingly. How can anyone think this let alone write it? How did it get past Literotica check?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if ever been invovled woth a family member that was raped its not something you write about it just proved her husband was usless pieces of shit and and even though her nephew thinks he is a great man he is nothing but a dirty bag rapist

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken9 months ago

CJ could breed me constantly one baby after the next!❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

hahaha unrealistic trash

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 2 months ago

This was hot, right until you said he had a 13" cock, which is total BS,(John Holmes was 12" & the record holder), and then you said her belly were distended from all his cum. That's total BS & know it.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Learn a bit about how women’s bodies work. Vaginal secretions from arousal aren’t like this, the don’t go running down your leg for example , sex and childbirth do not stretch out the vagina, etc. Huge cock and balls and ridiculous amounts of semen I know are just a male potency wish fulfillment fantasy so I’ll give you that. At least you didn’t give her boobs the size of watermelons

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous