Forcing Her

Story Info
Hook takes Kari, a dragoness, against her will...
2.1k words
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Hook growled, the dragon raising his head high as his red eyes gleamed, the pupils slitted. Even though his black scales had been cut up with raking claw-marks left in the wake of the territorial battle, it was the drake who, once again, emerged victorious.

Kari, however, grunted as he stood over her, his clawed front food coming down callously around her head, as if he was going to crush her. The purple dragoness, garbed in feathers and fur rather than scales, hissed through her teeth and squirmed lightly, though even she knew there was nowhere for her to go.

He'd won. And now Hook was going to do anything he wanted to her...

"Poor, little female," he growled, his tongue slapping out wetly against her cheek as Kari caught a flash of his ridged horns, standing out straight from his head. "Caught and pinned... Now, whatever am I to do with you? This is no longer your territory. It never should have been."

"Unff..." She groaned, trying to speak though he ground her jaws together. "I...won my territory...fair... Like any other dragon!"

Her eyes watered and he crushed her face down into the dust as she let out a strangled cry, exhaustion lacing her body. The mountain range she'd taken for her own, several years back, had more barren peaks with lush, fertile valleys below, filled with prey. She'd never wanted for anything there -- which was just why Hook had set his sights on her land originally.

"Oh, you think you're bold?" He snarled, peeling his lips back from his teeth. "Well, I'll show you exactly what females of your status mean to me!"

He may have been younger than Kari but the drake was well known for having a sadistic streak and, in her current state, dirt settling into her feathers and fur, there was nothing Kari could do about it. Not as the drake shoved her crudely over a rock, her muzzle facing back towards one of her favourite spots to rest in the sun and bask, where the rays always seemed to pour over her more strongly.

As it was, he forced her hind end up for him while she slumped, her legs aching, too weak to support her at a time like that. Her heart leapt, pounding uncomfortably in her chest, yet she was too tired, a bone in her wing broken too, to even drag herself away across the ground.

He pushed over her, the might of the dominating, muscled drake covering her while her heart sank. Yet there was nowhere Kari's mind could take her that could soften the wreckage he wanted to drive into her body, his cock emerging from the slit between his hind legs, the drake's tail lashing furiously back and forth.

"Unff... No..."

She hissed out the words as he used his body to shove her tail up and to the side, the long draping of fur along the length dirtied and sullied from their fight. Of course, Hook paid her no mind at all as he let his aching hard-on push out, his shaft sliding up against her back end until he found not her pussy but the pucker of her tail hole.

Her eyes widened and Kari let out a wailing shriek as he plundered her ass, furiously taking her backdoor entrance. She'd been expecting him to take her in the pussy, to breed her and leave her aching, perhaps, with a clutch of eggs afterwards, though the humiliation Hook gave her was far worse than even that degradation.

She was too proud to beg him, clamping her jaws shut as her muzzle shook with the force it took to seal away more of her cries. Kari's eyes watered as his cock rammed into her, straining her ass wide, her tail hole aching as he stretched her beyond any limits she thought her body was capable of.

"Mmmm... Yesssss..."

Hook hissed, drool splattering over her back as he fucked her, not even allowing her to adjust to his size. The thick, demanding girth of his cock raked through her anal passage as he drove into her, claws digging into her hips as he practically dragged her back on to his cock with every thrust.

She was everything he never wanted, though Hook took pleasure in stripping her down to size, breaking her only to throw her away afterwards. He had no use of a dragoness like her as he relished in her flanks shuddering, how beautifully she swallowed and gurgled on her own cries.

Her backside was tight around his cock, however, and he could take his pleasure from her physically as he fucked her increasingly roughly, not caring for Kari's comfort in the slightest as he leaned heavily on to her. His claws bit into her hide, cutting her skin even through her fur, as he exerted more pressure over her. Hook's dominance came so easily it was as if it was merely a passing thought for him.

Or maybe it was merely the drake's callous cruelty flowing through every last one of his savage strokes. The dragoness' bruised flesh clung to his cock too tightly with every stroke, as if her body was straining too hard around him for him to pull back for any measure of comfort. However, he merely snarled and shoved his dick in with even more brute force, demanding one way or another that her body accommodated him, drool splattering across her back as he let his maw hang open.

He growled, a round pulling into his hind end as he ground into her, slamming in as deep as he could with every thrust. There was no sense, after all, in not using the full length of his cock and Hook's eyes gleamed as a pained ripple rolled through the dragoness under him.

"That's right..." He snarled. "Remember your place."

Kari didn't know what Hook meant by that, wanting nothing more than to slink away and lick her wounds, though she would be back, for sure, to challenge Hook for the territory that was rightfully hers.

Yet the dragoness couldn't drag herself away, even though her shoulders hunched and she stretched out her neck as far as she could, blood trickling over her body, soaking into her fur where it dried. It was hard to tell the difference between what was fresh and old, the metallic tang of it biting in the air.

And there was something more too, that thick stench of male musk washing over her, even though dragons didn't tend to sweat, if they had scales. Kari was a different case and had to make use of lakes and the like to make sure her fur remained in good condition, though the mere act of bathing and drying off her entire body was a challenge in itself. So, she had a slightly musky, earthen scent about her too, though it was nothing compared to the overwhelming reek of male.

She tried not to breathe too deeply, though the savage pound of his cock driving into her forced air from her lungs; her body instantly wanted to snatch in all the air it could. An instinctive reaction like that couldn't simply be set aside, after all.

Yet her ass burned as he rammed into her, the pace of his thrusts speeding up as if he was racing towards his high. It dragged out, however, every second stretching and stretching, pulling her mind to the forefront of every stab of pain and rake of his cock. The thick bulge at the base, which was something like a knot but too smoothly rounded and not "girthy" enough to actually tie with her, pulled in and out of her tail hole with every thrust.

However, Kari clamped her jaws shut and held fast throughout it all, not wanting him to see her pain. Despite everything, he had inflicted no lasting injuries on her, though she could not be sure whether the drake would be willing to go that far with her or not. How could she possibly read the mind of one so sadistic, after all?

So, she protected herself the best she could, closing her eyes, though that only made her mind focus on the battering ram of his cock even more. Her pleasure was not a passing thought in the drake's mind, clearly, and Kari whined faintly in the back of her throat as he slammed into her, gripping in front her hips as more trickled of blood ran over her upper legs.

He grunted throatily as she neared his peak and she let out a strangled gasp, straining to control herself as he spread his wings and bellowed his triumph. The dominant drake flapped his wings as climax ripped through him, though a big part of the pleasure, at least for Hook, came in the thrill of dominance. In overpowering one who was seen as lesser to him, in his eyes, he took his rightful place.

And there was still so much more territory for him to take, besting and defeating every dragon he came across... For a younger drake, Hook had lofty goals for himself and saw no way for him to fail.

He ground in roughly, dragging the bulge at the base of his cock in and out of her tail hole, straining the bruised, sullied flesh. His cock sent rope after rope of sticky seed into her, her scent clinging to his cock, though Hook didn't spare a thought for her. The dragon was not even sure sex would have brought so much delight to him if it had been consensual but, in all actuality, he could not remember the last time there had not been some degree of force used with a partner.

Still, spending his load brought a warm flush of delight to his body: something that fighting and defeating a lesser dragon could not do. So, Hook stayed buried deep as the drake spent every drop of his cum into her, cock aching and twitching inside her, though remaining hard. He didn't even consider pulling out until every spurt had left him, even if the drake still found himself more than ready for more.

His lips twitched in a sick smirk as he withdrew slowly, shuddering in the shock of pleasure when his cock was free. He sauntered around to her head, his cock sticky with seed, and shoved it crudely into her face, the dragoness grunting and trying to reel as he ground it up against her muzzle.

"Get it clean, loser," he snarled, once again demonstrating his dominance over her. "Or else I'll take you again... But maybe you'd learn to enjoy that, being my dumping ground."

Kari hissed, eyes watering, though saw no other option other than to lap over his cock, a ripple of revulsion rolling through her. She used as little of her tongue as she could get away with, though he rammed his dick roughly into her mouth, forcing her to take in his musky shaft. The stench of her ass sank into her mouth and her eyes watered, though it was the oddly spicy bite of male musk that had her gagging.

Humiliation washed through her, searing across her scales and twisting her guts up into knots. Yet it was where she'd found herself, forced and humiliated, drooling around his cock and just waiting for it all to end. She couldn't spend a word on begging, however, ignoring the moisture trickling down her cheeks, for it was merely from his reek.

Or maybe it was something to do with the degradation too, cleaning off his seed covered cock with dragging, slow laps of her tongue, even if she was drawing out her own humiliation. The drake towered over her, his powerful tail lashing as he lifted his wings to block out the remaining grey light of the day.

Her mountain range was no longer hers and the drake had taken all from her that he had any use of. In forcing her, Hook no longer had any interest in her.

One day, however, Kari would have her revenge...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Stumbled into a daily blowjob How it all began.in Erotic Couplings
Using a Needy Slutty Girlfriend Crazy about her boyfriend's dick when awake but not asleep.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Your New Secretary James new secretary has an interesting way of working.in Erotic Couplings
The Neighbour A neighbourly blowjob turns into a rough fucking.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jay's MILF Ch. 01 Jay puts his blackmail plan into effect.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories