The Neighbour

Story Info
A neighbourly blowjob turns into a rough fucking.
5.4k words
4.35
51.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers

Louise Harper was sitting in her kitchen. She had just finished getting ready for the day ahead.

Her outfit of choice was a more casual affair today: skin-tight black leggings, a somewhat oversized checked shirt, her favourite set of lingerie - the matching set made of red lace, and her thin-rimmed glasses completed the look.

She had her long, brunette hair tied back into a ponytail and had already applied her day-to-day make up. Enjoying her morning cup of tea, she jumped a little when her phone buzzed at the text she had just received.

Louise looked at her phone, it was from her neighbour, Ryan.

Hi Louise.

Sorry to bother you so early but I've just heard back from the moving company.

Everything is confirmed for the move tomorrow, they'll be arriving at mine at 7am.

Apologies in advance for any early morning disturbances as they pack up my stuff.

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryan had lived next door to Louise for a year now and was moving away for work. Ryan was near enough half her age, with her being 40 and Ryan being 25. She had thought of him as fairly cute with his athletic build. If only she was younger...

Hi Ryan

No problem about it being early. Thanks for letting me know everything is all good to go. No problem RE the early morning move, it won't cause any problems on my end.

I hope the move goes well and wish you all the best.

If there's anything you need before you head off tomorrow, let me know.

You've been an amazing and quiet neighbour.

Louise

She hadn't really expected to get another text after that, so was a little surprised when her phone buzzed again a minute later.

Everything is pretty much packed up and ready to go.

Won't really need any help with anything, thanks though.

Although a goodbye blowjob would be amazing. :P

You did say anything, right?

Ryan.

Louise was taken aback after she read the text. She bit her lip and took a moment. That came out of nowhere, she couldn't really believe he had asked her to do that in such a casual manner.

On the other hand, they were both adults. And it was just a bit of fun, right? Ryan was right too, she had said anything.

Well that was very forward of you.

I could say no considering how cheeky that was.

But I did say ANYthing, didn't I?

Pop round later today, I'm sure I can help with that :P

The door will be unlocked so just come in, I might be upstairs so just shout when you're inside the house

Ryan didn't text back after that, so Louise finished her cup of tea and went about her business with tidying the house for the rest of the morning

*

Hours passed and it hit 3pm before Louise heard Ryan's voice shout out for her. The busty brunette was upstairs in her bedroom, so she made her way down. She found Ryan was standing in the kitchen, he was placing a backpack on the floor.

"Hi." said Louise

"Hey." replied Ryan

"How was your day?" she asked

Ryan walked towards her, out of the kitchen and into the living room. "It was good, what about you?"

Louise smiled at him, "Oh you know, just boring housework."

Ryan took her cheek in his right hand, pulled her closer and kissed her lips. Louise closed her eyes as they connected and Ryan did the same. A couple of seconds later and Louise felt herself getting pushed down. Ryan was putting her on her knees.

Louise opened her eyes and looked up at him, "You are eager aren't you?"

Ryan smiled, "I suppose so. Why don't you undo my jeans?"

Louise was pretty much at eye-level with Ryan's crotch. She reached up and undid the button on his jeans, unzipped the zip and pulled the denim jeans down to his feet.

Louise gulped and her eyes went a little wide at the bulge she was staring at. Ryan obviously had a big cock. It was fairly soft in his boxers still but was big to start with.

Louise grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them down to his feet too.

"Oh my gosh, Ryan." said Louise in a flirtatious manner. His cock had sprung free when his boxers had been lowered. Louise noted that it was the biggest cock she had seen. His balls were massive and hung low. His cock was thick, veiny and long.

Ryan manoeuvred his feet and took off his jeans and boxers completely, throwing them over towards the kitchen.

"Jerk me off." said Ryan

Louise looked up into his eyes as she grabbed his cock with her left hand. She started to move back and forth, jerking his cock.

Within a number of seconds, Ryan was fully erect and Louise glanced down at his now hard cock. It must have been 9 inches now. She was actually quite apprehensive about taking this in her mouth considering she had never had something that big before.

Louise looked back up at Ryan as she used two hands to jerk him off. She increased her pace at times, which seemed to make Ryan sigh with pleasure. After a while she continued to jerk him off with her left hand but took her right and grabbed his balls.

She caressed them, gave them a playful squeeze and ran her hand over them before cupping them.

"You have such a big cock." she said

A minute passed and Ryan grabbed the base of his cock with his hand, "why don't you stick out your tongue."

Louise stopped jerking him off and obeyed, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Ryan slapped his cock against it and moaned. Her tongue felt amazing and wet and the sound of his cock hitting her was so good.

A couple of seconds later and Ryan slid his cock over her tongue, over her lips and her face, avoiding her glasses. Louise giggled but kept her eyes fixed on Ryan's.

Ryan slid his cock off Louise's face and stood there. He put his hands behind his back and said, "I want you to suck my cock."

Louise smiled. She grabbed his cock with her hand and opened her mouth. She thrust her head forwards and felt the long, thick cock slide into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and the shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking his cock as best she could.

With Ryan's cock being so big, it was difficult and somewhat uncomfortable, but she managed it. Ryan was moaning and cursing at how amazing her mouth felt. She was wet and warm.

Using her hand to jerk his cock as she sucked, Louise continued to give him a blowjob for a couple of minutes using the same technique.

After a few minutes had passed, she pushed her head off his cock and brought it out of her mouth, giggled and said, "You like that?"

Ryan nodded, "Fuck, you are amazing."

She giggled again before opening her mouth wide and taking his cock back inside. She bobbed her head back and forth, increasing her pace a little in the hopes it would feel even better for her young man.

A minute later, she felt Ryan grab her head. Nothing happened at first so she continued sucking, but out of nowhere, Ryan tightened his grip and pulled her forwards. She felt his cock slide further into her mouth.

Louise's eyes went wide as his cock slid further into her mouth. She felt it hit the back of her throat and then went even further. She gagged as Ryan entered her throat. He was making her deepthroat him.

Louise gagged and spluttered and almost choked. She had taken Ryan's entire cock inside her. Her face rested against the base of his cock, his pubes tickled her nose and she could feel her chin squashed up against his balls.

Her eyes were still wide in surprise and started to water. Another croak escaped her mouth as Ryan gave a little thrust forwards. Louise slapped him on the knee and he pulled back, his cock left her throat before emerging from her mouth altogether.

"Fuck, you took it all. Good girl." said Ryan

Louise looked up at him, wiped her eyes and caught her breath, "I don't know how many women you've had go down on you like that, but that was really uncomfortable. It's so big, it's not easy having that in my throat like that." she wanted to keep things playful, but her tone was more forceful, she needed him to know.

After taking another couple of breaths, she said, "Look, can I just..." and indicated that she wanted to suck his cock her way, so she was in control.

"Fine," he replied, "But why don't we try it somewhere else." and he helped Louise up. He walked her over to her couch and told her to lay down.

She initially went to lie on her back and put her head over the edge of the couch, but Ryan told her to lie on her front, so she did. He told her to shuffle up a bit, so her head was resting on the arm of the couch.

Once she was in position, he grabbed his cock and placed it at her lips. She opened her mouth, felt Ryan slide his cock into her mouth. She began to suck his cock as best she could in this position.

Louise gave more attention to the noises she was making, and made sure to slurp as she sucked his cock, she felt it made her feel sexier, and Ryan seemed to enjoy her making noise.

She continued to bob her head back and forth for a few minutes, looking into Ryan's eyes every now and again.

After a few minutes, Ryan seemed to be wanting something more, so he pulled out of her mouth and walked away from the busty brunette.

"Where are you going?" Louise asked, her voice a little playful.

Ryan walked over to the end of the sofa, reached down into his bag and pulled out a pair of slim handcuffs. He looked back at Louise and smiled.

The busty woman felt him lean on the couch and take her arms. "What are you doing?" she asked, but the answer revealed itself quickly.

As she felt her hands being handcuffed together behind her back, she heard Ryan's voice. "Something to make things more fun."

As Ryan stood back up off the couch, Louise gave the handcuffs a little tug but nothing happened. They were securely fastened. All she could do was wait until Ryan walked back into her line of sight.

She stared at his cock as he stood in-front of her again. She quickly looked up at him, "These handcuffs are quite kinky, aren't they?" she said with a sly smile.

Ryan smiled back at her, before grabbing his cock and slapping it against her lips. Louise opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue before Ryan slid his cock back into her mouth.

He gave out a sigh of pleasure as he entered the busty woman's mouth. Louise used her tongue, sliding it across his shaft and playing with the head. She was so good at sucking cock.

Louise continued to bob her head back and forth for a few seconds before she stopped. She felt Ryan thrust forwards again and she could feel his cock sliding further into her mouth.

Ryan was leaning over her, his cock sliding deeper into her mouth as he did so. She felt him slide his hands over her back before he reached her ass. Her skin-tight leggings showed her figure beautifully, and Ryan could see she had an amazing ass.

With his cock buried in her throat, Ryan spanked her on the ass. Louise gave a yelp but only a muffled cry escaped her mouth. He spanked her again. Quite suddenly, he grabbed her head with one hand and forcefully thrust it back and forth, making Louise suck his cock much rougher than she liked.

She gagged a little as he seemed to facefuck her. This only lasted a couple of seconds but it was an unwelcome surprise to Louise. He let go off her head, which meant his cock buried itself in her throat again.

Reaching over her with both hands, Ryan pushed her leggings down her legs, revealing her ass and her thighs. Louise gave another muffled cry, this time more of an outburst, but she was still muffled by his cock.

She began to slap him again, this time on his legs. Ryan ignored her at first, instead he grabbed her ass in each hand, squeezed and jiggled both of her cheeks. He spanked her again, this time the slap making a louder noise as he hit her naked skin.

He could see she was wearing a red, lacy panties, which fit her well.

Seconds later, Louise flailed her legs around and slapped his legs again. Ryan leaned back, stood up straight and pulled his cock from the woman's mouth.

Louise's eyes were watering and she took in gulps of air. Spit escaped her mouth, sliding down her chin and hitting the couch as she breathed in quickly.

"I told you to not do that. You are too big and it-"

Ryan interrupted her, "I wanted to see that amazing ass of yours."

"You could have warned me. I keep choking on your cock." Louise replied, still taking in breaths, "You should have asked if you could take off my leggings."

Ryan hesitated, "I dunno, I was in the moment."

Louise sighed, "Just don't make me deepthroat you again."

It turned out that Louise was quite demanding. No deepthroating, asking for permission for every little thing, only wanting things her way. Yes, she had sucked his cock, but such slow, sensual blowjobs weren't Ryan's idea of fun.

"I want to see your ass jiggle as you suck my cock," Ryan said, "it's hot."

"Yes, okay, fine." replied Louise, and she went to take Ryan's cock back into her mouth, but he pulled back a little. Instead, he grabbed the base of his cock and slid across her lips, before pushing forwards and entering her mouth.

Louise started to bob her head but looked up at Ryan, a little apprehensive, as she felt him grab her head and tighten his grip. He kept her head still and fixed in position as he moved forwards and back, thrusting back and forth.

His cock moved back and forth in her mouth, sliding over her tongue, taking in all her saliva and warmth. Ryan moaned with pleasure and looked down at the busty woman as she looked at him.

Ryan increased his pace, thrusting back and forth. Louise began to gag and splutter as she felt the large, thick cock get rammed in and out of her mouth. Ryan seemed to be determined to hit the back of her throat each time.

The sight of Louise's ass jiggling all over the place and the gagging that was erupting from her mouth drove Ryan wild and he increased his pace even further.

Louise's eyes went wide and she started to object to such a rough treatment of her mouth, but her complaints were muffled by Ryan's cock - not that she could be heard very well over the sound of her gagging anyway.

Her glasses were slipping from her nose too, which made things more difficult. She flailed her arms around instinctively, but couldn't do anything due to the handcuffs. His balls kept slapping against her chin, which she could have done without too.

Ryan's grip seemed to get even tighter as he facefucked the brunette. Louise could only submit to the rough facefucking. Her eyes wide, her make-up starting to ruin, she lay there gagging ferociously as her mouth was pounded hard.

Ryan reached over and spanked her a couple of times, adding a yelp to the gagging every now and again.

Two minutes of rough facefucking and Ryan thrust forwards once more, entered her throat and began thrusting again.

Louise's throat bulged at the invasive throatfucking. She croaked and gagged. She convulsed at having such a large cock buried in her throat and the veins on her neck seemed to fire up.

Ten seconds of throatfucking later and Ryan pulled out of her mouth completely.

Louise gulped for more air and shot a look of disgust at Ryan, "What the fuck are you doing? I told you to not do that! Why can't I just give you a blowjob and then we're good?"

Ryan looked down at his busty neighbour, "Look, you agreed to this."

"No I fucking didn't!" replied Louise, agitated and annoyed, "I agreed to give you a blowjob, not getting my face fuck-"

Ryan found his chance again and cut her off as he shoved his cock back into her mouth and wasted no time in facefucking her. He thrust forward and back as fast as he could. He grabbed her glasses to stop them sliding from her nose.

Louise's eyes darted upwards and she tried to resist but she could do nothing to prevent the relentless fucking her mouth was taking. Finally, after a minute of hearing his busty neighbour gag on his cock, Ryan pulled out and sighed.

Louise struggled on the couch, tried to get out of her lying position but it was no use. "Okay, you've had your fun. This is just too much now."

"I don't think it is." said Ryan, and he walked away from her again. Louise tried turning her head but she couldn't get very far, so was unable to see what Ryan was doing-

-There was a loud smack as Ryan spanked Louise on the ass. Once, twice, three times he spanked her. Louise gave a yelp with every hit.

She felt his hands glide over her ass and momentarily wiggled, trying to get free when she froze. She felt Ryan grab her leggings, "Ryan? What are you doing?" she said, her voice apprehensive.

Ryan ignored her and pulled her leggings off completely, before throwing them onto the floor. He ran his hands up her legs, up the inside of her thighs before grabbing her panties.

"Ryan, stop." she pleaded.

Ignoring her again, Ryan pulled down her panties, took them off and threw them on top of her leggings on the floor. Ryan smiled at his gorgeous neighbour, now completely naked from the waist down.

He ran his hands over her ass again before he spread her legs further apart. Louise tried to bring them together again, but Ryan was too strong and she just gave up. Louise gave a shudder as she felt Ryan glide his hand over her pussy.

"Fuck, Ryan. What are you-"

She interrupted herself with a sigh of pleasure as Ryan fingered her. He had three of his fingers buried in her pussy. He thrust his hand back and forth, finger fucking her.

Louise was angry, annoyed and out of her mind at how he had done this. How dare he. On the other hand, she was consumed with pleasure at having her pussy played with. She hated herself for enjoying the feeling. For the position she was in.

Ryan loved the feeling of her pussy. Warm and wet. She was getting herself all excited.

"You're a very excitable girl, aren't you? You are so wet."

Louise didn't reply. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Ryan didn't seem to notice and continued to finger fuck the busty brunette for another minute, before pulling out of her pussy. Without a second's hesitation, he grabbed her ass, squeezed and buried his face in her pussy.

Louise moaned louder at the feeling of Ryan using his mouth to pleasure her. Ryan ran his tongue over her pussy before continuing to eat her out.

She tasted amazing and Ryan was in heaven giving her oral. He continued to eat her pussy for a couple of minutes, before he leaned back.

"Fuck, you are amazing, aren't you?" he said.

Spanking her again, Ryan manoeuvred himself up onto the couch and looked down at that amazing ass. Grabbing the base of his cock, he slapped it against her ass.

He then slid his cock down in between her legs and rubbed up against her pussy. Louise's eyes went wide with alarm. "Ryan, you can't fuck me."

Sliding his cock up and down her pussy, he gave a moan of pleasure as he thrust forwards and slid his cock inside her.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, no. Ryan, stop." shouted Louise, her voice full of anger and almost...reluctance.

Ryan grabbed her ass with both hands and continued to thrust back and forth, fucking her pussy. He made sure that every inch of his cock was inside her. He increased his pace as he fucked her prone bone.

Louise continued to moan, louder and louder. She didn't stop when Ryan reached over and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back. Ryan mixed the fucking with a number of spanks.

As Ryan continued to fuck the busty brunette, he reached over and, as best he could, kissed Louise on her neck. The gesture made her sick. A kiss was something romantic, sensual and emotional. Not something you just did. She couldn't believe Ryan had kissed her as he was fucking her so hard.

A minute passed with Ryan continuing to fuck her as fast and as hard as he could. The sound of his swearing was mixed with Louise's moans and cursing. Ryan let go off her ponytail and let her head fall forwards onto the sofa arm again.

AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers
12