Foreign Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'd had a lot to drink," said Chrys, "and the edge of the fountain looked a lot higher than it was..."

Smiling, Korusz patted her on the back - he probably thought it was a light tap, but it was hard enough to knock the air from her lungs. "He told me," he said, "that you are a woman full of life and intellect, and a pleasure to be around. Though, yes, he did also tell me the fountain story. I'm sorry."

Chrys felt her cheeks growing warm. "He flatters me."

"Does he now?" Arijga said. "From what she was telling me earlier, this young woman's the life of the party. Apparently she's gotten to know some of the guests quite well."

"That so?" Korusz replied, before Chrys could stutter out a retort. "I'd love to hear a little more about it."

Things were heating up again. Chrys took a deep breath and resumed her coy guise. "Well, you know, I really oughtn't speak of such salacious things," she said. That settled her a little. The flirt. The tease. She was in her element.

Korusz looked her dead in the eyes and knocked her straight out of it.

"I think you should tell us more."

He'd dropped into a lower register, and his words seemed to hum through Chrys's bones. If she'd felt a hint of his authority earlier, when he'd told her to join them, this was a bracing, dizzying dose - and she knew he had so much more in him. There was really only one reply she could give.

"Kal, vechtan," she said, voice quivering.

She felt a hand on her shoulder from behind. "Good," said Arijga. "It'd be rude to leave us hanging."

Chrys swallowed hard and turned back towards the city, hands to the balustrade, collecting her thoughts. She was used to making playful allusions to her past mischief - that was just part of her character. But they wanted detail, and, well... the thought of sharing it thrilled her, but she'd have to build up to it.

"Give me a moment," she stammered.

"Of course," said Korusz, warm and genial once more.

A few more deep breaths, and then Chrys spoke. "The first time was with a servant."

"Anyone we'd know?" Korusz pressed.

"I doubt it," said Chrys. "He was just there on an odd job. Someone's son or nephew or something. I could tell, actually, because he wasn't a very good waiter." Arijga snorted at that. "But he was handsome, in that not-really-trying kind of manner. Rough-cut, you know? And I could tell he was staring at me, and I could..."

"Go on," said Arijga.

"I could see the bulge in his britches. He was gifted."

"To your tastes," Korusz hummed.

"Well, size is not everything to me," said Chrys, "but it's not nothing, either. And I'd just come of age, and I was so sick of my father watching my every move back home, so I saw an opportunity, and I seized it."

"What did you do?" Korusz again, but lower this time, quieter, curiosity laced with lust.

"There's a line of storage rooms just off the corridor Arijga and I came down," said Chrys. "We tried the doors, and eventually we found one they'd forgotten to lock. Then we lit up a lantern, and..."

She paused. Normally, this would be where she'd fade to black, leave the rest to the imagination of whoever she was hoping to ensnare. But no, she'd promised the Keraxes the full story, and that was what she would give them.

"He'd had his eyes fixed on my chest," she said.

"I can see why," said Arijga. "He wasn't the only gifted one." That drew a smile from Chrys; ambivalent though she often was about her appearance, she was proud of her breasts, full and soft and sensitive. They made clothing a little awkward at times, but the white gown she wore tonight hugged them perfectly, just like the red one she'd been wearing when she'd dragged that servant off into the depths of the villa.

"Well, I unlaced my bodice," Chrys went on, "and I let him play with me for a little while. He was clumsy, but he was trying his best, and I did enjoy it... but then he took out his shaft, and it was so stiff, and I just couldn't leave it alone."

"And so you lent him a hand, did you?" Korusz pried.

Chrys turned and let a grin creep across her face. "I lent him a little more than my hand. I got down on my knees, and I got him good and slick with spit, and I let him rub up between my breasts until he finished."

"Bolder than I thought, this one," said Arijga. She reached out to rest a hand on Chrys's shoulder. Korusz voiced his approval more quietly, with a noise that was half hum, half grunt.

Chrys stammered out a "thank you", but she was starting to have trouble focusing on her words. Arijga's touch was sending shivers down her body, more acute than anything the poor stammering servant had elicited, even as he'd lost control and splattered her neck and chest with sticky white. And Korusz - she could swear he was moving closer to her, the vague sensation of his presence swelling and towering over her with raw, uncut authority.

In that moment, it occurred to her, she would do just about anything they asked of her, and it would feel as natural as breathing.

"I'd like to hear another story," Korusz rumbled. "Wouldn't you agree, sweetness?"

"Absolutely," said Arijga. "If that was her first, I mean..."

Korusz stepped aside to let his wife draw closer. Suddenly Chrys could feel Arijga's body against her back, the orc woman's firm breasts pressing into the back of her collarbone. She felt Arijga's heartbeat, a slow, primal counter-rhythm to her own pounding pulse - and Chrys could feel hers further south than her chest.

"How about your second?" Arijga said. Her voice was low and demanding, and Chrys's breath caught in her throat.

"Well," Chrys began, "I have this friend..."

She had planned to continue the sentence, but Arijga was reaching around and resting her palm on Chrys's belly, just below her navel. "Don't let me stop you," Arijga murmured. "I just thought I'd offer some encouragement."

Chrys swallowed hard and took another swing. "I have this friend," she said. "Evensong. Evie. She lives back in the Estuary States, a few leagues from my father's estate, but one year she came up here with me for the winter."

Arijga's fingers pulled trails in the fabric of Chrys's gown as they drifted lower. Chrys's voice wavered, but she pressed on. "I love Evie to death," she said. "As a sister, almost. And, well, she has a passion for women."

"Do you?" asked Korusz.

"I didn't think so."

Korusz raised an eyebrow. "I see."

"Well, anyway, she came up with me that winter. She had just fallen out with her lover, and she needed to let loose a little. And she was in luck." Chrys couldn't help but smirk at the memory. "Because that was the year Uncle Leopold brought back a case of sake from Ozatha."

"Goblin liquor," Arijga murmured. "Potent." Her fingers had slipped lower. She had lightened the pressure a little, but half an inch further back... well, Chrys found herself rather distracted by that half-inch.

But she pressed on. "We didn't realise how strong it was. Goblin liquor goes down so easily. And the party, well, it devolved. And I can't remember whose idea it was, but me and Evie..."

Her breath hitched again and she shut her eyes, picturing it. Even years later and through the hazy filter of alcohol, she remembered the moment with perfect, searing clarity.

Then Arijga's middle fingertip made contact, through Chrys's dress and underwear, with her clit, and she jolted in the orc's embrace, letting out a startled, choked gasp. She hadn't had a chance, really, to take stock of just how excited she was, but the sudden stimulation drew her attention downwards. Her pussy was warm, slick, and suddenly felt awfully constrained by her clothes.

"Do go on," said Korusz, his eyes fixed on his wife's fingers.

"Kal, vechtan," Chrys managed. The phrase was oddly grounding. Her body sang with sensation, but she could still tell Korusz, yes, she would do as he asked. How could she do anything else?

"We... we ended up tangled in a corner. We just kissed at first. But Evie's hands got restless. She said to me, Chrys, let me show you what you're missing..."

Arijga had withdrawn her pressing fingertip, but was now lifting Chrys's gown at the front - it was ankle-length, but eventually she had it hitched enough to hook her hand beneath the hem. Now her fingers brushed Chrys's underwear, which, she now realised, had a substantial wet patch growing around her aching sex.

"I had never felt a mouth on me before. Not like that. The men I'd been with, they'd used fingers sometimes, but - oh..." Again Arijga's questing fingers interrupted her, this time slipping beneath the loose waistband of her underwear. Now firm skin brushed bare, pulsing clit, and a wave of euphoria shimmered outward through Chrys. She was grateful to be braced against Arijga, else the trembling might have threatened her footing.

"She was quick to introduce you, then," Korusz said. His hand was at his waist, unlacing his breeches, and Chrys noticed a thick, heavy swelling beneath them which definitely hadn't been so pronounced before. Was he going to... "Oh, don't mind me," he continued, preempting her question. "I'm just enjoying the tale. Please, continue."

Chrys did her best to continue, but hesitated, distracted as she was by the dual stimuli of Arijga's finger on her clit (now distinctly rubbing it, beyond mere touch) and Korusz tugging down the front of his breeches to unwrap...

Fuck. If she thought the servant in the storage room had been "gifted", Korusz rather put him in the shade. His cock rivalled the longest she'd seen, but more starkly apparent was its thickness. The weight, the heft, the way it filled his hand as he curled his fingers around the shaft, the shine of the fat dark head swelling out at its tip. Chrys found her mouth watering unbidden, and she actually let out a quiet moan when Korusz started to stroke himself, a slow, lazy stroke, almost in time with his wife's busy fingers (two of them now, rubbing in careful circles that sent a zing through Chrys's bones with each upstroke).

"I don't kn-know -" Chrys whimpered and trailed off as Arijga sped up slightly. "I don't know if I can..."

"Chrys," Arijga intoned, speaking directly into her ear, "do you like what I'm doing to you?"

Chrys nodded.

"Do you want me to keep doing it?"

Another nod, this one more desperate.

"Do you want to come?" Arijga stopped dead, the tide of pleasure suddenly starting to subside.

"Please." It was strangled, almost a whine.

"Then finish the story, won't you?" She started moving again, albeit slower than before; Korusz, his eyes still firmly between Chrys's thighs, reduced his own speed to match.

"We were in the great hall," Chrys said, invigorated by the prospect of a climax - perhaps moreso by the prospect of no climax, after all this teasing and mounting excitement. "We found a - ah - we found a quiet corner, away from the crowd. Not that they'd have noticed, they were all as drunk as - fuck - as we were..."

She closed her eyes and relived the memory once more. Cool marble against her back, warm lips between her thighs. "She pulled my underwear aside. And the moment I felt her tongue on me, I... fuck, it's, it's..."

"What did you do?" Korusz pressed. His stroke was growing faster, a pearly bead of pre forming at the tip of his thick green shaft. He looked Chrys up and down with undisguised lust.

"I grabbed her by the hair," Chrys hissed. "And I didn't fucking let go, until, until, fuck, until I fucking -" Arijga had switched to a simple up and down, and her body voiced its approval, muscles beginning to tense in preparation for release. "Until I fucking came all over her face!"

She forced out the last few words just in time, just as her whole body froze up in the throes of ecstasy.

Chrys moaned and swore (she had always been vocal in climax), each pulse a hot bright ripple of sensation radiating from a point somewhere deep in her core. Her calves jolted and tensed and she feared her feet might give out - evidently Arijga had the same fear, as she put her free hand around Chrys's upper body to hold her steady through the orgasm. Arijga's fingers didn't stop moving until Chrys was through to the aftershocks, only slowing and finally coming to a halt once she was lucid enough to breathe again.

"You okay?" It took a good few seconds for Arijga's words to filter through Chrys's post-orgasmic mind. She could only nod.

As she steadied her breathing and stood upright, Arijga releasing her grip, she turned back to Korusz and saw that he was stowing his cock back in his breeches, still hard and apparently unrelieved. "I'm sorry," she said, almost reflexively. "Did you need a little longer?"

Korusz shook his head. "Kind of you, but I'm saving myself."

"For what?"

"For when we take you back to ours." He paused, tilting his head. "You will come back to ours, won't you? We'd be honoured to host you for a couple of days."

Chrys's heart skipped a beat.

"Kal, vechtan," she breathed.

12