Laying the Orc

Story Info
Admiral Lanro commands his forces to do the unthinkable.
9.5k words
4.65
25.2k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18 or over. This story contains an orgy, harem, some incest, some anal play, and public sex. This story and setting is not based on any fictional or real setting or story.**

Grand Admiral Lanro of the Alliance Space-force was in a strange legal and moral conundrum. He looked more like a marine than an officer. He kept himself in shape, but age was creeping up on him, turning him silver. "Paladin Clare," He used the young woman's title slowly, "Could you please explain again, in full, the final report options you have prepared for me? I have heard a lot of rumors." It was only the two of them in his office. Both were dressed in formal officers garb. They were friends outside of work, but Lanro wanted to be a stoic as possible when he heard her recommendations. It was a very precarious situation, and he wanted to be logical.

"Grand Admiral." He could sense the lack of confidence in her voice. She was a career officer, but looked more like a secretary than a soldier. Her body was not hard and jagged like his. It was softer and more subtle. She was still young enough to start a family if she wanted. She did well to stand strait, but it was a strange situation she was in. "As you know, the Coalition of Orc tribes has fallen, due not only to the valiant efforts of all Alliance military soldiers and officers, but also to your quick thinking and strategic planning." He nodded. "Our casualties were few, and theirs were-" She swallowed hard, "Well, we avoided as many civilian targets as we could, but their military will not recover for at least half a century." Lanro nodded again, he saw nothing wrong with his actions. Anyone armed in the conflict had to be treated as hostile. Even if it did feel like shooting fish in a barrel. "It is now up to you to decide what to do with the planet."

"It was my understanding that I would be discussing these options with their king and a diplomat sent by the Alliance Senate." Lanro stated.

"The king is dead sir. He led the first charge two months ago at the beginning of the conflict, and was killed by blaster rounds."

"Then the next in line-"

"Died seconds after in the same charge."

"Surely there is a leader somewhere." Lanro pleaded.

"Any Orc capable of being a leader has already died."

"I don't understand how that is possible."

"By Orc law and custom, Leaders are not allowed to surrender. If they do, they forfeit their title. They can die, or be taken prisoner, but never surrender." She coughed, "By Orc law, the Alliance has the right to be their new 'leader'."

"Well, we have to help them become independent." Lanro explained. "You know regulations. We can't go around conquering nations and instilling our own puppet governments. This war was necessary due to their campaign of extermination against the elf minority-"

"Of course sir, there is no doubt about that." She answered. "However, our translators have told us that if we don't cement ourselves as their leaders, then terror and lawlessness will rule. They need a central authority, and no living orc is capable."

"Hmm." he sighed. "If it cannot be avoided, regulations do dictate that the rules can be bent for the greater good. If it means peace, prosperity, and happiness in the cosmos, I will authorize whatever action necessary. Should I call home world to bring a diplomat to accept a crown of some sort? I'm not quite sure how it works."

"This is where it gets complicated sir." Paladin Claire shifted her weight side to side, "They will only accept warriors who killed their men, and generals that gave the orders. It is a military society sir. And I repeat, without this strong leadership now, chaos will take control. We can't wait for home world to approve a military dictatorship, but my strategists and xenocultural experts all agree that this is necessary."

"You are putting me is a very difficult spot Paladin Clare. To accept this title without permission can get me into a lot of trouble."

"If there was any other way, I would advise it sir. And I will accept responsibility for any fallout as well, if necessary."

"It is not necessary. This is my army, and my responsibility." He thought about it long and hard in the silence of space, "Fine. I'll take the crown for now, and I will tell home world that this is a temporary measure. I will hand over my authority at the earliest convenience and I will stand trail for my actions if necessary."

"There-" She coughed, even more anxious, "There are even more complications sir."

He raised an eyebrow. "It is not like you to be so long winded Paladin. Please summarize."

She seemed embarrassed to say it, but eventually found her words, "Leaders are, um, husbands sir." She swallowed hard. "My experts have told me that we will have to, um, systematically, I suppose, er," spat out the rest quickly, "Marry them. Sir."

"Do I have to marry all of them?" Lanro joked. "My wife already thinks we need a bigger house."

"No. But you do have to marry more than anyone else. The one with the most wives is considered top leader." Paladin Clare winced as if Lanro would strike her.

"Amusing." Lanro grimaced, "And I'm guessing the stickiest part to this is that these marriages must be consummated?"

"Yes, Sir." Paladin Clare nodded.

"We have a number of women soldiers and officers as well. What does Orc custom say about that?"

"Husbands and wife's are not decided by gender sir." Paladin Clare started, "They are decided by, ah," Clare was starting to glow pink from her blush, but she tried to keep her face as stoic as possible, "Who is on top." She said. "Not literally though, I mean," She swallowed again and made a hand motion with one finger going through a O on the other hand, "If I understand correctly, it's a Pitcher and Catcher thing. There is a ceremonial tool for females to, uh, you know," She made a quick hump in the air. Lanro raised an eyebrow. Paladin Claire seemed to instantly regret the gesture.

"You have been doing a lot of research on this haven't you?" Lanro asked.

She cleared her throat and continued with her hands behind her back, "Female leaders are rare, but they take wives as well. Male wives are also not unheard of. In fact, it is common for a leader to become a wife if they lose a great battle."

"Gods damn it." He shook his head and supported it with a palm. "Are you telling me to order our army to literally rape every single person on the planet?"

"Not rape sir!" She held up a finger and corrected him very quickly, "The Consent is quite enthusiastic. The Orc families have actually begun to line up outside of our Baracks and encampments, waiting for their turns. I have personally overheard them squabbling over who will be head wife, which, if you are curious, is decided by who consummates first, but also who the matron of that line is. Wives actually have a surprisingly complex power structure dependent on clan and class. I have seen examples of voting and lotteries and bribery already. Wives seem to own and regulate property as leaders do battle with each other. We have forms and paperwork ready for them to sign in order to keep track of everything. If they are not allowed in, they may be kidnapped and actually raped by the deserters that we are still having trouble rounding up. It seems that, as the victors, they wish to, and expect to be, uh, bred by us. Especially if the alternative is the cowardly and cannibalistic deserters." She nodded and ended her statement with that. "And that is the end of my report sir."

"And what are my options again?"

"I suggest you authorize systematically marrying the Alliance space force to the Orc population. I calculate that the average officer will be expected to marry one hundred and eighty Orc wives each. Ten percent of which is male, if that matters. You should probably take at least two hundred yourself."

"And the other options?"

"The planet falls to chaos and anarchy, millions of men, women and children are raped, murdered, tortured, mutilated, and eaten, not necessarily in that order. And in about a hundred years time, from the ashes, will rise a population that not only hates us, but may also be a real threat now that they have learned about our technology and weapons."

"Damn it Paladin Clare!" Lanro shook his head and pointed, "This better not be some sick joke!"

"It isn't sir." She was blushing madly.

"And you better not be looking forward to this!"

"Not at all sir!" her lips were tight.

"God. Two hundred Orcs wives." He had tried all this time to be professional, but he couldn't help but take out the flask he had hidden under the table.

"Actually, it may be more." She said with a wince, "Our initial estimate included all soldiers, but if we wish to let them opt out due to moral or legal considerations, it may be as high as five hundred, maybe even a thousand each." Lanro downed a shot and filled the glass again immediately. "Grand Admiral?"

"What?" He dared her to say something about drinking on the job.

"One for me please?" She asked hopefully.

"Right." He set out another glass. "Shit, I didn't realize, you will be taking a lot too right?" His eyes widened for a moment, "And you will be consummating... as a pitcher..." He downed the second shot just as she started her first. "Headquarters is not going to like this."

"I will have better information after a cursory survey of our troops." She seemed a bit more relaxed now that there was a drink in both their hands. "And I will re-evaluate some of our our soldiers in lock up. Many of them were found guilty of, well, exactly what I'm finding we will have to do anyway." She smelled the whiskey, "Any ice?"

"Of course." Lanro dropped a cube in hers and his and held his cold drink to his temple. "Claire." He dropped the titles, "Do you have any good news for me?"

She sighed, "The Orc civilians are organizing themselves mostly." She shrugged hopefully. "They don't seem to be overwhelming any of our encampments. All we will have to do is open the doors and let them in. It seems that they have decided, mostly, who is going with who." She tapped the table. "And they seem to recognize rank as well. So," She shrugged and gave a hopeless smile, "I think we will be getting the pretty ones sir."

"Are you sure you aren't enjoying this?" Lanro asked with suspicion.

"Off the record?" She downed the second shot and stood. "It honestly feels better than killing them sir."

"I suppose there is that. Anything else for me Paladin?"

"No sir."

"Then make the arrangements." He waved, "Sign my name for me. I don't think I have the stomach to sign it myself." He stared into his drink wondering how history would remember this.

-

"I am Sharak, Widow to the World King Drom." Lanro listened to the woman. She was old, her voice was wise, and he was impressed by how well she spoke Alliance Standard Speech. "Lanro, you have become the new World King." Lanro took a deep breath to calm himself. He was literally sitting on a throne of polished bones atop a marble stone staircase. The room was lit with a skylight that poured down golden rays upon the dusty rock floor. If anyone back home learned of this he was never going to live it down. "If it pleases you," the Woman motioned to her cloak and began to open it. Her skin was a slimy green. She was wrinkled and thin, "I will consummate our-"

"Um, Sharak!" He brought up a finger, "Ah," He gulped, "You, ah, look. I have nothing but respect for your family and ways, but-"

He stopped when Sharak let out a cackle. "Lanro," She said as she kept the cloak on. "It was a joke."

"Oh." Lanro scowled and looked to his side. Paladin Clare was there with a smirk that lasted only a second. "Funny." He tried to sound sincere.

"I will be your head wife, as matriarch of the ruling family." She explained, "But my grand-daughter shall consummate in my stead, as I am well beyond the age where I can bare sons."

"So, I wont have to consummate with, ALL the wives?" Lanro said with some relief. If it was only one per family, perhaps he could lower the responsibility by an order of magnitude.

"No, No!" Sharak shook her head as other Orc women entered the room. They wore gold and silver circlets and emblems of their houses. They wore ornamental furs and the suggestion of armor. Mostly, they wore very little. They had tattoos marking their alliances and accomplishments on the skin they showed. They were a colorful people. Their skin was a mottled mix of subtle pinks, blues, greens. They varied from lighter variations of purple and grey that could be mistaken as human, to far darker and richer violets and emerald that were distinctly alien. "You have every right of course, should you wish." She said in a serious tone. "And I would of course not refuse you, World King, and would see it as a great honor if you were to conquer me." She gave a wry smile as if to dare him to take her. He gulped. It would take a braver soldier than he to take such a challenge, "But you are only duty bound to consummate with those of breeding age."

"And, how many is that?" he asked, he began to count the orc women lining up before him.

"I have made all the arrangements for you my World King." She continued. "As per your soldiers messages to me, I have signed all paperwork your Alliance wishes. I have also taken a census of your holdings, and negotiated with all houses of note. Your preference to have no male wives was also taken into consideration, and actions have been taken to remedy the honor those family's that would be insulted by your refusal of their offering. In total, you will be expected to father two hundred and ninety four children this year."

"T-" Lanro blinked. "Two hundred and," He cleared his throat, "That it is quite a lot."

"A great responsibility, but I am sure you are up to the task." Sharak bowed her head. "I can assure you they are all healthy women of high standing. In an emergency, I also have access to herbs to bolster your masculine strength." She hinted with a wink, "As you are an off-worlder, I will also take care to explain even our most simple and mundane of customs to you, as to keep you from being embarrassed or dishonored."

"Sharak." He said as the Orc women stood at attention before him. "There are maybe twelve women here now." he stated. Some were athletic and tall, others were softer but still had the hint of fangs peaking past their lips. After facing so many of their warriors, it was strange seeing the other side of the race. Some were taller than him, perhaps six and a half feet and toned like Olympians. Others were hardly four feet in height and looked like he could carry them in one hand.

Sharak perked up, "My sincere apologies! If you think you can fertilize more than this one day, I will swiftly make arrangements for another dozen-"

"Uh, no! No! I think I understand!" He swallowed hard. "Twelve? In one day?" he thought about it. Even at the peak of his youth, he wasn't sure if he could manage more than three in a row. Now? He was usually exhausted after one.

"If you manage this pace," Sharak continued, "You can be done with your duties in a month, and then return to your conquest of the galaxy."

"I'm not conquering the galaxy!" He pointed and corrected.

"Oh," Sharok scratching her chin and then shrugged, "Your language is new to me. I will find better words. Please forgive my ignorance. You may return to," She paused, "Enforcing the will and cultural standards of your people upon the Galaxy?"

"Close enough. I guess." Lanro sighed. The Senate would never use those words, but she wasn't wrong. "So, ah," He took another deep breath, "Paladin Clare?"

"Yes?" She stood strait and at attention.

"Why exactly are you here?"

"Well, Sharok asked me to be."

"Sharok?" He asked.

"As your Second in command," Sharok started, "As I understand it?" She asked and continued, "She shall aid and oversee the first day of marriages. I can personally assure you that none of these young Orc women are armed, but a warlord is expected to always have a trusted guard." She then addressed Paladin Clare, "You will have your own duties, as I understand it. I know the families you are marrying into as well. Obviously you will not be expected to 'Father' any children. But you will be expected to show your dominance over your new wives on your day of union."

"I don't understand." She shook her head, "How can a house that doesn't father children survive?"

"They do not propagate themselves as much, but they serve a powerful purpose in strengthening our race. It is tradition for strong women to form their own houses." Sharok answered. "Male leaders father strong children." she explained, "Female leaders keep the weak from breeding." She finished. "Both roles are equally important to a strong race."

"So I have weak wives?" She sounded like she wasn't sure if she should be offended.

"If you think any of them are strong enough, you are free to mate with them." Sharok answered, "Many a warchief was born from a mother with many wives. But a woman's strength is not the same as a mans. It is more discriminating. What female leaders lack in quantity of mates, they make up for in quality. They pick and choose who gets bred." Sharok again turned to Lanro, "But it is a mans job to be generous, and offer as much of himself to his wives as he can. So, without further questions, I would like to ask that we continue with the ceremony."

Lanro gave a look to Paladin Claire. She looked forward at attention, but he could tell from the blush on her face how she felt. "Well, If Claire is ready to watch." He sighed. "Let's get on with it. Is there a bedchamber or-"

"It shall be here my World King." Sharok explained. "At the throne, upon the steps, or on the floor of the throne room. It is not extravagant, or comfortable, but it is to show your dominance to the populace."

"Is there a place to put my clothes-"

"You will take them wearing your warriors uniform."

"Uh huh." He nodded. It just got better and better. "So do they draw lots or-"

"It has been decided that my Grand daughter is first." She repeated.

"Of course, you are right." Lanro nodded.

She motioned to one of the litter ones. It was a cute, short, bright green girl with a short black hair and bright violet eyes. Her ears were pierced with small bones and beads. She looked like she was full of energy. She was jittery with anticipation. "Shinla, daughter of Dorl, heir to the house of Dorl." Her voice was nervous, and carried a heavy accent. Lanro supposed she had been practicing these phrases exactly, and probably knew little if any Alliance Standard, "I have remained pure for twenty five blood moons, and would like to offer myself to you."

Lanro gave a look to Claire. She explained, "If you recall, Blood moons is their measurement of years. She is slightly younger in Alliance Standard time, about twenty, by our standards."

Shinla was smiling. Even past the language barrier Lanro could tell she was nervous. She didn't know what they were talking about.

"She is ready for you to take her." Sharok explained. "She has no experience." She explained.

"Right." Lanro rubbed his temples. "Of course." He stood. As he did the orc woman shuddered and pressed her hands tight at her sides. She was wearing a modest gown and several golden circlets on her arms. He walked to her and hesitated. They looked into each others eyes. She gulped and shivered. Lanro slowly touched her shoulders and felt her relax. She was still smiling. Her face, despite the alien color, still managed to blush. Lanro noticed several of the other ladies scoff, or make other signs of disapproval.

Sharok noticed as well. "Pay no mind to them World King. They envy her for she is first, despite having no accomplishments." She explained. Her look was sour, and it seemed to be enough to silence any issue with the other Orcs. "Her first Tattoo shall be your name my World King. And she shall treasure it."