Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
55 Followers

Pasha Avci was eager to see if all that Ahmad had told him about this gorgeous young creature was true, her fiery spirit and yet her submissive nature that seemed to be in conflict with each other. As Pasha and Turkish Governor of the rebellious Arabic tribal region he knew that obedience was a learned trait, and just how well had this Miss Carlton learned her lessons beneath her Japanese Masters? He watched the young beauty's every reaction as the servant had returned with the eloquently and obscenely crafted obsidian dildo. He knew that it would take all this blue eyed beauty's efforts to do as he had commanded her. He could see the disbelief in Talia's stunning azure blue eyes as she realized he intended to have her debase herself in public for his amusement. He knew that she must be thinking of what punishment might be in store for her should she refuse. Kartal was pleased as his little beauty picked up the dildo.

Pasha Kartal Avci was not disappointed with young Miss Talia Carlton performance, the sensually seductive way that she licked and sucked the dildo, as if she were making love to her Master with her sweet mouth. The natural fluid motions of the girl's lithe young body as she leaned back giving her new Master a delightful view of her sweet pussy as Talia teased her clit. The sensual little gasp from the girl's "O"ed lips, the way her soft blue eyes fluttered closed as she worked the dildo into her chaste young body the way the soft pink lips of her labia spread as she pumped the dildo into her pussy and the mark contrast between her soft ivory skin and its shimmering ebony length. Talia could only get the dildo halfway into her pussy and yet she moved it faster and faster. Her hips rocking to meet each trust as her little mewing, sighs, and gasps became seductive moans of her growing arousal. Her delicate fingers plucked, pinched, and tugged at her nipples as she pumped the dildo faster and faster, her arousal building to a blinding crescendo. Kartal watched as the young beauty's back arched, her body tensed, her toes curled, she let out a little cry as her hips rotated on the dildo, and then she came hard for his pleasure. He smiled at Talia's remarkable performance, the way her gorgeous young body lay prostrate at his feet shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat, and the girl panting to catch her breath.

"Who told you to stop My Sweet Child you must take all of your obsidian lover into you chaste young body." Avci voice as always was soft and sweet as honey yet there was no mistaking the under lying note of command to it. He waited till Talia Carlton's hand just began to move the dildo sliding into her stretched pussy when he whispered, "Cum for me Miss Carlton." And as her magnificent young body arched Talia did as she was commanded and came hard for her new Master.

Kartal smiled because all that Ahmad had told him was true. Pasha Kartal Avci toyed with his little blue eyed beauty over the next several hours as he had her work the obscene dildo all the way into her abused little pussy, he seemed to take particular delight in commanding her to "Cum for him". When he tired of that little game he started to command the hapless young beauty not to cum without permission. Even Togo had not kept her begging to cum as long as Kartal did. He seemed to revel in the control he had over Talia's gorgeous supple young body. He smiled for next it would be her agile young mind and will. He would build his control over this stunning young creature till she danced to his slights and darkest whim of his.

"Now for my little gift for you Miss Carlton." Avci turned to Ahmad and gave a simple series of commands. "Bring her to my playroom Ahmad and prepare her for my little gift." Ahmad bowed and helped Talia to her feet. He swept the exhausted beauty into his arms and carried her to Kartal's playroom where Talia once more found herself on the rack, her body stretched as tight as a bowstring, awaiting her new Master's pleasure and his "Little Gift" for her.

Ahmad loved the little gasp of fear that bubbled from Talia moist ripe lips as the young tawny copper haired beauty beheld the Master's playroom. It was apparent to him that this young beauty was no stranger to such a place. The fear in the girl's eyes thrilled him and at the same time he felt sorry at what she would endure at the hands of Pasha Avci. Ahmad pushed those conflicting feelings aside as he positioned the naked young beauty on the rack. "Please. What have I done wrong? You must tell me so that I do not do whatever it was again. Why am I to be punished?" As usual her soft heartfelt plea was met with stony silence. Once more Talia Carlton felt the leather of the restraints encircle her wrist, her long sculptured legs drawn apart till her delicate pussy blossomed and Togo's golden gift glittered in plain view. Then again the slow click, click, click of the rack whispered to Talia as her supple young body was stretched as tight as a bow string, yet this man did not stop as Talia heard "click" and the cry of her pain echoed in the playroom.

"I had to see how much you could take." His voice was soft, almost as soft as his hands, as they trailed down over the girl's gorgeous young body. The eunuch let his hands explore the trapped young beauty's breasts, down across Talia's quivering abdomen, to then cup the bound beauty's pussy as his finger pushed boldly into Talia's chaste young body. "Still wet. Or wet again? Either way, the Pasha will be pleased." Ahmad thumb wiped away a tear that stained the hapless young beauty's flawless cheek. He then bent, his tongue snaked out, and an Ahmad licked away those tears as he breathed,"So sweet Miss Carlton."

The sound of boots on the stone floor announced the arrival of Pasha Avci as he entered his playroom. He came into the island of the girl's view. He took his time to survey every detailed of how his latest acquisition was bound and presented for his pleasure. "You have done well Ahmad." Kartal circled Talia, his hands and fingers trailing over her pale creamy ivory skin. They explored her most intimately as he gagged just how responsive Talia's gorgeous young body was. "She will mark quite beautifully Ahmad." Again his voice was as sweet as honey caressing her senses so seductively.

"Ahmad Place a pillow beneath the small of her back."The eunuch did as commanded the act did two things, first it sent searing pain racing along ever fiber of Talia's bound body. The second effect was it tilted her hips up and left both her sweet succulent pussy and puckered anus open to her new master's pleasure. "The steam powered "U" dildo I think Ahmad."

"As you command Pasha Avci". The snapping of steam lines tore at Talia Carlton sense. The warm press of a mechanical lover to her wide spread pussy. "Shall we commence Miss Carlton's first lesson in submission?"

"As my Paha desires."Came Ahmad's subservient reply. The hiss of steam heralded Talia's impalement as the device pushed into the bound young beauty's pussy. Another hiss of steam and Talia's unfeeling lover eased from her pussy while at the same time the other head of the "U" shaped device pushed relentlessly into the girl's tight little ass as Kartal watched intently Talia's reactions. " Faster Ahmad." Another hiss of steam and Talia Carlton's double implement became more demanding of the girl's supple young body.

Ahmad had seen how this gorgeous tawny copper redhead had responded not only pleasure at her sale but how she also embraced the pain that she had been subjected to as well. The eunuch had shared that knowledge with his Pasha. Kartal had smiled as he heard what Ahmad had to say, and now Talia Carlton was paying the price for that shared knowledge. Kartal loved the way her supple young body strained against her bounds as Talia begged and sobbed, "Master," The little blue eyed concubine gasped. "Tell me what I have done to deserve punishment, so I may avoid it in future." Such a truly innocent little thing this Miss Carlton was to think her suffering was a punishment, rather than simply a pleasure that he enjoyed. It pleased Avci to watch Talia's double impalement as each trust drove those devilish head deeper and deeper into Talia's defiled pussy and buttock. "Please. Loosen me." The hapless little redhead sobbed as her tears flowed freely and sensually trickled down her cheeks. There was nothing the young beauty could do to save herself she was totally at her Master's mercy.

Talia Carlton's supple young body was stretched as never before, even Lord Heihachirō had never stretched her so. Talia's head lulled from side to side, the tip of her little pink tongue slid across the sensual bow of her lips as she tried to moisten them and her gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat from the torment that she was enduring. It was then that Ahmad leaned close to his Master's ear and whispered something and an evil smiled bowed Pasha Kartal Avic thin lips.

"Cum for me Miss Carlton!" The Pasha's honey sweet voice commanded his new little concubine was breathed more that spoken. That command was so engrained in the young western beauty by lord Heihachirō, she had little choice but to obey as she succumbed to the unbelievable pain and unimagined pleasure that now racked her bound lithe young body. "You did nothing to displease me Miss Carlton; this was not a punishment of you, but a pleasure for me!" Kartal smiled down into Talia, smoldering, tear shimmering eyes. "Your suffering my proud western beauty brings me pleasure." As he spoke he laid out two diamond studs on Talia's quivering abdomen.

"Now for my little gift for you Miss Carlton!" There was an evil quality to that honey sweet voice as he picked up one of the diamond studs. Avci placed the serpent sharp point at the base of Talia Carlton's peaked and aroused nipple and pushed to point home before capping the end. He let his hand trail down from the girl's pierced nipple. Kartal held up the other diamond stud before Talia tear shimmering eyes. "Now for my other little gift for you Miss Carlton." Pashas Kartal Avci slowly brought the vicious little stud to the base of the bound girl's neglected nipple.

%%%%%%%%%

Sergeant Major Peter O'Halerin was concerned that he had not heard from Abdulla Agape and he feared that the man had indeed rescued Miss Carlton from her enslavement in Japan but had not returned with her as he had been paid for. O'Halerin brought his concerns to his commanding officer Jonas Pincheon.

"That is a rather tall tale Sergeant Major. Face it our ambitious Miss Carlton decided to cover the war with the Japanese rather than staying on the "Sagamore". She is a big girl and can take care of herself." Pincheon still smarted from Talia rejection of him. Sergeant Major Peter O'Halerin on the other hand knew just what a little innocent Talia was and decided to trace the movements of Agape's "Golden Hind". He knew it would not be easy and would take time to trace the movements of the smuggler.

%%%%%%%%

Such sweet terror shown in those tear shimmering azure blue eyes. Every sensual detail of the young redhead's body bathed in a fine sheen of sweat and seemed to glow so seductively. Such a stunning young creature, this western beauty was. Avci had savored Talia Carlton's scream of agony as he slowly pierced her sweet pale pink, rosebud nipple. He was delighted with the fear he saw in those stunningly expressive blue eyes, as he had turned the second diamond stud in his fingers before her wide eyes. Avci had porously waited for the pain that laced through Talia's wounded nipple to subside before he brought the other stud to the base of the girl's neglected nipple. Again Talia Carlton's scream of agony echoed throughout Avci's playroom. The pain was unimaginable, far worse than anything that the little blue eyed concubine had suffered at the hands of her Japanese Masters. Talia Carlton's gorgeous supple young body had arched off the rack, and strained against her bounds. She had bucked and thrashed against the pain that laced through every fiber of her abused young body. Avci was delighted with the girl's seductive little performance as he softly whisper the command, that she seemed to be incapable of disobeying, as he sensually whispered, "Come for me Miss Carlton!"

%%%%%

When the tormented young tawny copper haired beauty tear shimmering eyes finally fluttered close was blessed relief as that dark sweet oblivion claimed her. That blessed state of unconsciousness freed Talia momentarily from the agony that her young life had become. When her soft blue eyes fluttered open once more, she found that she was no longer in Pasha Avci's playroom, but laying on a sea of soft silken pillows.

Fatima looked down on the unconscious young western beauty, she was gorgeous, and her creamy ivory skin was flawless. A twin rush of both desire, and jealousy, coursed through the bronze beauty. She had worked too hard to become the First Concubine, to be the one that chose who and when a girl would be sent to the Master for his pleasure. This pale young beauty could become a threat to her. "I am Fatima the Mistress of the Harem and you my dear are here to please master Pasha Avci with your gorgeous young body girl, and I shall sample your sweet charms as well." There was a dark, cold, lust, in Fatima's eyes as she gazed down on Talia Carlton. "I see Master has given you a little gift..." There was no mistaking the fact that Talia's pale pink nipples had just been pierced, a single drop of ruby red blood marred the soft creamy ivory skin of the little blue eyed concubine's breasts. Fatima clapped her hands. "...tend to the girl I am sure the Master will soon desire her to entertain him again."

It seemed that Talia's fate rested greatly with this bronze goddess good will. The girls that came to hapless young beauty treated her wounded and abused nipples with a tincture made from the juice of the poppy. Fatima watched as Talia Carlton's wide blue eyes once more fluttered close. Fatima caressed the girl's cheek with the back of her hand, as she whispered to the unconscious girl, "I shall enjoy making you my little slut."

Talia Carlton had entered a new world of excruciating pain and unimagined pleasure. She had cum, and cumed hard at Avic command. Each man, each Master that had claimed her, demanded more and more from Talia and her supple young body seemed to embrace the ever increasing pain and pleasure as if she was incapable of distinguishing one from the other. Talia had regained consciousness in the Harem of Pasha Avic looking up into the dark eyes of a stunning exotic beauty. Two other women tended to her wounded nipples. Fatima smiled as the juice of the poppy began to take effect, not only did it numb the pain in the little blue eyed beauty's nipples but also put Talia into a euphoric, dreamy state, lost between a dream world, and a darker reality. As Talia blissfully floated between consciousness and unconsciousness Fatima explored the golden beauty's gorgeous young body and gauging just how responsive that supple young body was.

"Quite lovely. I have just the jewelry you shall wear when the Pasha calls for you again."Fatima sensually cooed as she displayed the scandalous wrought lattice work of golden chains studded with precious gems the jewelry a costume that would leave Talia's nipples and pussy bare and open for the Master's delight, Fatima had chosen it to the shocked western beauty and to humiliate her a well. Then with an authoritarian wave of her hand a young girl brought food and drink to them.

"Are you awake enough for me to explain the rules of the harem? Disobedience is punished swiftly, so it's important that you understand." It was obvious that this exotic beauty ran the Pasha's harem and that she expected to be obeyed. As Talia Carlton nodded her golden head in ascent, Fatima held out a sweet date for Talia to take it and eat it from Fatima's finger tips. "I am the Mistress of the Harem and you shall obey me in all things, or you shall be punished girl." As Fatima spoke and fed Talia from her finger tips the world of the harem was slowly reviled to the drugged beauty. There were young children playing in the garden, some of the girl's were budding young beauties, but there was no boy older than eight. Talia saw Ahmad and several other men attending to the women's needs. Fatima saw the questioning look in those stunning blue eyes. "The children are the Master's children. The men are not really men but eunuchs who have been robbed of their manhood." The woman paused as she fed Talia a fig. "Your children will be stunning girl."

Fatima made it quite clear that Talia may be bread and give birth to a child of Avci. "Or I can ensure that you do not meet that fate." Fatima's lust for Talia Carlton was clear and the exotic beauty made no effort to hide it. "Pleasure yourself! I wish to see how responsive that supple young body of yours is." Fatima put aside the tray of food and gave the stunning young golden beauty her full attention. She had heard from Ahmad that the girl had cum on command. Now Fatima wondered did this sweet beauty needed to be given permission to cum.

Talia had taken the offered fruit from Fatima's fingers, an act that had become quite natural for the stunning redhead sense she first became a captive. Fatima smiled at the sensual and seductive way this tawny coppered haired beauty took each offered morsel. She loved the shocked look in those soft sweet azure blue eyes as she demanded that Talia pleasure herself for the woman's amusement. Talia Carlton's pleas feel on deaf ears.

"But, habibi, you have already rested. Have you forgotten the rules of the harem already? Or do you crave punishment again so soon?" Fatima's threat was quite clear as she picked up a large gnarled cucumber from the plate. "You may use this if you like." Once again Talia was forced to obey or suffer the consequences. Fatima watched as the calmly young beauty reclined with a sigh of resignation. A smile bowed the lips of the Mistress of the harem as the tip of the girl's little pink tongued moistened her lips. What a truly innocent and sensual creature she was despite all that had befallen her and how adorably obedient she was. "Tell Safira that our newest resident will require sugaring. I am surprised the Pasha did not insist on it immediately. But I confess, the red down does have some appeal." Fatima casual order as she watched Talia masturbate for her. Fatima watched as Talia head rolled side to side. Talia's toes curled as sensual little gasps and groans bubbled from her moist ripe lips. So Ahmad's whispered roamers were true the young redhead could not cum without permission.

"I want to come, please." Talia Carlton so sweetly begged her Mistress. "Hmm, shall I let you?" "Please, Mistress." Fatima cooed as she slid the gnarled cucumber into Talia chaste young body. Fatima began seductively fucking Talia's needy little pussy even as Talia toyed with her throbbing clit.

"You ask so sweetly. Yes, you may come." And as she had been trained Talia Carlton came on her Mistress's command. The girl came for her before collapsing spent and exhausted from her ordeals she had endured sense she became Pasha Avci newest acquisition. But those ordeals were far from being over as Safira approached with what Fatima had ordered. "It is time that you are properly groomed habibi." The act of moum, was to remove every little tawny copper hair from below Talia's neck. "Do not fight the Sugaring little one for it may harm you if you do." Fatima had chosen a word in Talia Carlton's own language but the word did not carry the meaning she intended. However as the warm solution of heated honey, lemon juice, and rose water was applied to Talia's most intimate areas it became clear what Fatima intended. The Mistress of the harem had the mixture heated to an uncomfortable level. The gasp that escaped Talia's lips pleased Fatima. She intended that the process would be both erotic and painful for her new little toy.

cgraven
cgraven
55 Followers