Foreign Correspondent - Beyond Japan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

Talia Carlton was surrounded by the women of the harem as they babbled and chattered in a language she could not understand. They seemed to be amazed by the blue eyed western beauty's pale flawless ivory skin, the firmness of her proud young breasts and pierced nipples, and the sparse tawny copper fleece that decorated Talia's Venus Mons. Soon their exploring hands held Talia Carlton wrist captive above her head, her legs drawn apart and pinned as well. Fatima savored the sharp gasp as the hot sugaring mixture was spread on Talia's Mons. The placement of the muslin strips and then the high pitched scream that bubbled from Talia's lips as the muslin strips were yanked free stripping the hapless blue eyed beauty of her fine downy copper fleece. Every fine little hair below Talia Carlton's neck was painfully stripped from her gorgeous supple body.

"You see. It is not so bad. And see how smooth you are. Now we can see how lovely your complexion is-Except for that hideous tattoo." As Fatima spoke the mistress of the harem let her finger tips lightly and intimately trail over Talia's silken skin. "But is does draw the eye." Fatima's voice was a soft husky whisper as she traced the outline of Isko Tagaya's dragon before seductively tracing Talia's moist coral pink folds. "And now, I think we shall go to the baths. Once our newest member of the harem smells as sweet as the rest of us, she may show me how well she can pleasure a woman."

Talia Carton was drawn to her feet and surrounded by the women of the harem she had no option but to go where Fatima led and that they followed. The baths were far differed from the baths that she had shared with Choko and Ayameko They were more like the baths of ancient Rome, surrounded by marble and the water was not as hot either, Talia noticed as she was lead into the water. The water lapped at the little blue eyed concubine's pussy. It was then that the woman of the harem began to wash Talia. The coarse, soapy, sea sponges caressed Talia Carlton's pale flawless ivory skin. The women made the young western beauty's bath a sensual and seductive experience. When they led Talia from the water they chaffed her dry with rough terry cloth towels before beginning to anoint her gorgeous young body with perfumed oils. The fragrance of sandalwood and jasmine filled Talia Carlton's nostrils as slick hands seductively and intimately assaulted the blue eyed beauty as they worked the sweet smelling aphrodisiac deeply into the young western beauty's silken skin.

Fatima was lounging on a marble bench as she watched Talia's bath and seduction as the women prepared Talia to become her needy lover. When all was in readiness Fatima simply cooed. "Now Miss Carlton come here and show me how well you can pleasure a woman!"

Talia came to the mistress of Avci's harem she tenderly embraced Fatima as she had once embraced Ayameko. Fatima smiled at the tawny copper haired beauty's sweet brush of the girl's lips against her own. That smile only broadens as Talia's kiss became more passionate and more sensual. A seductive little gasp escaped Fatima's lips as this stunning young western beauty began to explore her body with seductive little kiss, sensual little lover's nips, and erotic little licks. This girl was no stranger to the ways to please and temp a woman's body and idly wondered who had introduced her to the joys of lesbian love. A shuttering moan of pleasure bubbled from Fatima moist ripe lips as Talia caressed her breasts then bent her head to her mistress's breast to kiss and suckled Fatima's nipples until they were hard peaked throbbing nubs.

"Don't dawdle." Fatima commanded her little redheaded lover as she spread her legs. Fatima was pleased; Talia did not hesitate as she fell to her knees and set to work to please her new mistress. She sensually kissed and erotically licked and seductively sucked Fatima's pearl of passion. Then Talia used her fingers to probe and explore until Fatima succulent pussy until she was panting and moaning in her building arousal. "Oh, you are a very clever girl. You shall be my new pet." Fatima gasped as her fingers curled tightly into Talia's fiery silken mane. "Bring me again heaven again with that naughty little tongue of yours, and then we shall have a nap. I expect the Pasha will call for you later, rest while you can."

As the days followed one after another Talia learned that Fatima was a demanding and harsh lover enjoying seeing her twist, buck, and thrash as much in pain as in pleasure. There was no rest for the copper haired beauty as she learned that her sole purpose in Pasha Avci household was to please her Master and Mistress with her gorgeous young body, and her screams of pleasure and pain. At banquets Kartal delighted in letting his guests use and abuse his little blue eyed concubine as they lived out their darkest and most forbidden fantasies knowing this stunning young creature could not deny them.

%%%%%

Sergeant Peter O'Halerin had spent the better part of the year tracking down where Agape might have sold Talia Carlton. He had narrowed it down to somewhere in the Ottoman Empire. He knew it had to be somewhere where Talia would bring the highest price. He had narrowed his search to three cities. Istanbul he discarded out of hand as Talia sale could not be kept secret in the Ottoman Capital. That left Damascus and Bagdad. Damascus he would investigate first.

%%%%%

There was no way that Talia Carlton could have known that she was not forgotten. That Sergeant Peter O'Halerin stilled searched for her. All she knew was that she was Pasha Kartal Avci's property until he tiered of her and sold her, or that she would be with child and would raise his bastard daughter or son.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers