Foreign Correspondent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

"Well Miss Carlton?"

Oh once she relented and begged and pleaded for him to fuck her delicious little pussy, he would indeed fuck her, and then as she tittered on the brink of that dark abyss once more he would command her not to cum. Then with his cock well lubricated by Miss Talia Carlton's own sweet pussy he would seductively claim that last vestige of her virginity. Heihachirō smiled as his little blue eyed western concubine sobbed. "Please, Lord Heihachirō, please fuck me."

Talia Carlton begged as her tears of humiliation slid down her flawless cheeks to puddle on the floor of the dudgeon beneath where she was bound, with her firm little buttocks, and succulent pussy, thrust high in the air and spread for her Master's pleasure. "I want you to make me come. Irete kudasai Put it in, my kai, my pussy, is ready for you. Please, my lord." Talia Carlton earnestly pleaded. In her own mind Talia Carlton might rationalize she was merely doing what she had to survive. Yet Tōgō knew better as the sweet intoxicating musky fragrance of the hapless young beauty's arousal filled his nostrils as Talia's abused young body betrayed her once more. Her sweet tight little kai was blossoming for him, weeping in anticipation and eager for the caress of his thick cock to once more fill her. The little blue eyed beauty sobbed again, "Now, my Lord, please. I beg you. Let me come. I am wet for you."

"How can I deny you Miss Carlton?" Heihachirō finger tips trailed over the blazing crimson curve of the young concubine's abused buttocks. Tōgō let his fingers slip between the blossoming folds of her pussy to tease her throbbing clit as if to confirm that once more, despite her loathing, that her treacherous supple young body was eager for the pleasure that Talia knew that Tōgō could grant her. That of course if she was his good little girl and did as he commanded. Tōgō Heihachirō pressed the velvet tip of his cock to Talia Carlton's hungry young pussy. Once more she felt his powerful hands around her trim little waist.

The little blue eyed concubine knew that soon he would thrust into her, filling her once more as he took her. The only question, would he be harshly demanding of her lithe, gorgeous, young body, or would he toy with her and be the gentle lover. The question was soon answered as he plunged into Talia's hot wet little pussy, as he began pounding into her, fucking her as if she was a little bitch in heat. When he felt Talia's hungry little pussy clamp down on his cock as her desperate young body prepared to cum, Tōgō whispered, "Not yet Miss Carlton!" Heihachirō kept his blue eyed concubine tittering on the edge of that dark abyss demanding that she deny herself the pleasure her supple young body was now craving. He waited until the young girl was sobbing as she begged and pleaded for her release before Tōgō sighed, "Cum for me Miss Carlton!"

As Talia Carlton came at his command Heihachirō cock slipped from Talia's grasping , clutching pussy, his thumbs spread the firm cheeks of her buttocks. As Talia Carlton was lost in the ecstasy of her orgasm he pressed his cock to her virgin ass and with a single thrust he pushed through the girl's puckered anus to enter Talia Carlton's virgin ass. He stilled, soon he would begin in earnest to seduce his little blue eyed concubine as he claimed her last vestige of her chaste virginity.

Oh that sweet memory of how quickly Talia came when he had had simply cooed "Cum for me Miss Carlton!" The way her gorgeous young body bucked thrashed and withered in the throes of her long denied release the way the helpless young beauty bathed his cock with her own sweet nectar. Tōgō had savored his little blue eyed concubine's confusion when he suddenly pulled from her grasping little pussy. He knew that Miss Talia Carlton had become used to his taking sadistic pleasure as he ripped a series of orgasm from her mingling pain and pleasure as she begged him to let her cum.

He knew Talia's body better than she did herself, knew what it craved, and he knew what that gorgeous supple young body wanted more of. His entry into her virgin ass was easy, his cock well lubricated by her own treacherous and obedient young body. Talia Carlton cried out both in pain and the audacity of this new humiliation. Tōgō savored the way the bound beauty squirmed trying so desperately to escape this newest humiliation. Heihachirō knew there was no escape for the girl, as she must surely know herself, and he still contemplated brutally taking her last vestige of her virginity. The thought had certain charms for him and yet he had a much sharper, much darker humiliation in mind for his innocent western blue eyed concubine. Tōgō fought to remain still, the head of his cock just nestled inside her stretched virginal anus. His body was molded to hers, his naked flesh pressed to her bound naked flesh. Now he would begin her dark seduction.

One arm snaked around Talia's slender waist as his finger knowing fingers soon found her still throbbing clit. His other hand cupped her dangling breast and he rolled pinched and tugged at her tender and sensitive nipples mixing pain and pleasure for Talia once more. He let the blue eyed beauty's own pitiful little struggles work his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin ass until his groin was pressed to the firm full curve of Talia Carlton's buttocks. His hands and fingers were relentless as they teased and tormented the young concubine's clit and nipples until Talia was once more panting and gasping in need. "Come to me Miss Carlton..."His softly spoken command stirred the stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck.

"Impale yourself on my cock!" Tōgō's seduction continued as his body moved with hers, his finger granting Talia Carlton both pain and pleasure, until as so many times before, pain and pleasured mingled and soared to engulf the innocent blue eyed girl until as she quivered before her Master once more, pleading with him to once more granted her permission to cum, and to embrace the pleasure that her healthy young body craved. Yet Tōgō Heihachirō had also schooled that sweet healthy gorgeous young body to crave something else as well "Pain".

Talia Carlton's anal seduction was just one more step in their dance of pain , unimagined pleasure, and humiliation. Heihachirō savor those sweet tears of humiliation that slid down Talia's cheeks as her body bucked and thrashed in the throes of her first anal orgasm. Her gorgeous supple body embraced the pleasure that Tōgō racked so easily from her traitors young body. The harder that his little blue eyed concubine came the more her tears of shame and humiliation flowed. Yet even now in the throes of her passion Talia Carlton's fiery young spirit flared, though she could not stop her lithe young body from coming at her Master's command or from embracing the unimagined pleasure this sinfully forbidden act brought her. Yet Talia stubbornly remained a passive participant in her anal seduction and conquest. Tōgō Heihachirō had no intention of letting his little blue eyed concubine be merely a passive participant as she refused to impale her virgin ass on his cock.

"As you wish Miss Carlton,...you may not cum until I grant you permission." Heihachirō's fingers redoubled their assault of the hapless bound beauty's nipples and throbbing clit. Slowly Tōgō began to finger fuck Talia's needy little pussy as his hard cock pumped in and out of the young girl's virgin ass, first one finger, then two fingers, and those two fingers became three as he fucked Talia Carlton's deliciously tight little pussy and even tighter ass. His groin pressed to the firm curve of the young blue eyed beauty's buttocks, his balls slapped her puffy labia with each thrust. He kept Talia trembling and tittering on the edge of that abyss that promised such dark pleasure. Heihachirō waited until the hapless beauty was begging and pleading for her release, praying for Tōgō's permission for her to cum . He drew back, until just the tip of his cock was nestled in that warm butter depth of Talia's violated ass.

"If you wish to cum Miss Carlton... Come to me... Impale yourself on my cock...and come to me my sweet Little Dove!" Heihachirō made it quite clear that he would accept nothing less than her complete obedience and surrender to his will. And to punctuate his command he pinched and twisted Talia's nipples until she screamed in unbelievable pain, a pain that she had come to crave as well as the pleasure, even if she did not consciously, or fully accept that dark desire yet. Tōgō's sharp nails bit into Talia Carlton's sensitive nipples a brilliant ruby drop of blood caressed the young girl's dusky pink areola, and trickled down the firm curve of her breast as she wailed in pain, just a taste of what awaited the little blue eyed beauty if she did not do obey her Master's will.

Talia hung her head in shame in and utter defeat, her hips began to sensually roll, and her cheeks flushed crimson, as she impaled herself on Heihachirō's cock. Heihachirō knew that this stunning western beauty hated herself, hated her treacherous young body for craving both the pain and the pleasure he ripped from her, but most of all she hated him all the more.

Tōgō savored his latest victory as Talia Carlton once more bent to his will. He could feel his young concubine's supple young body tense, and struggled not to cum, as if her gorgeous young body was incapable of cuming without her Master's permission. Heihachirō put Talia through hell before he finally whispered the words she most long to hear, "You may cum for me now Miss Carlton." Heihachirō loved how hard his little blue eyed concubine came when he granted her permission, and how her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed with her orgasm's intensity.

During Talia's long night of pain and pleasure Tōgō took her tight little defiled ass three more times before he released her from her bonds. He swept the naked young beauty up into his arms. The strength and security of those arms enfolding Talia as and carried the spent and exhausted young beauty to her sleeping chambers to relax and to recoup before he would call for her again. Talia never knew when that call would come, whether it would be to his bed, or to the dungeon. Tōgō Heihachirō had taken his time in training his little western concubine. In the beginning he would be capricious when punishing Talia, sometimes punishing her for nothing at all. Then he would severely punish her for the slightest hesitation to obey until the blue eyed beauty obeyed without the threat of punishment. Talia Carlton knew that whenever Tōgō called for her there would be pain and Heihachirō knew just how to apply that pain to heighten the girl's pleasure to newer and more unimagined heights of pleasure. Along with the pain she knew that there was likely to be more humiliations and yet despite herself Tōgō Heihachirō was becoming the center of her world.

%%%%%

It was mid afternoon when Tōgō Heihachirō called Talia to him. He was seated in the garden in the shade of a broad leaf maple. "This evening Miss Carlton I shall be entertaining some special guests." He drew a deep cleansing breath and continued, "You will wear all of your western finery Miss Carlton and you will sexually satisfy them as I direct." This was the first time that Tōgō had ever spoken of sharing Talia with others.

That night Talia was called to the main hall of Heihachirō's castle and there were six men seated with her Master. She could see by their dress that they must be exceedingly important men. The men that Heihachirō had gathered were members of his senior staff and the Imperial Army's General staff. All had heard the rumor that Captain Isko Tagaya had boldly acquired a young western beauty and had taken her against her will to be his concubine. Tōgō Heihachirō now was confirming that rumor and that he had in fact taken the young beauty from Tagaya. All eyes in the hall turned as Talia Carlton entered. These men could not hide the surprise in their eyes as they beheld Talia's chaste pale beauty. It never ceased to amaze Tōgō that Talia Carlton moved with a natural fluid grace that fired a man's desire to possess her. There was subtitle sensuality, seductiveness in the way the young blue eyed beauty moved as she came to stand before her Master and his guests, her soft azure blue eyes demurely lowered before gracefully falling to her knees before her Lord and Master.

"Remove your clothing Miss Carlton and bare your body to my guests."

"Hai Heihachirō -sama" Talia knelt forward touching her forehead to the floor before her Lord and Master. There was a sensual vulnerability to this stunning young creature as she slowly rose to her feet, her trembling fingers going to the buttons of her dress and began to shed her western clothing. As each garment of Talia's clothing fluttered to the floor Heihachirō could see the men's desire for this pale western beauty grow. The looks of interest that had first shown in the men's eyes now became a burning lust to possess and enjoy the little western concubine's sexual charm.

Talia resolutely looked straight ahead as she tried to maintain what little dignity Tōgō had allowed her. She did not shiver or try to cover herself for Talia knew the price of defying her Master. She did not even blush as she stood there naked before Heihachirō, the delicate flower of her sweet little pussy hidden from their view only by the tawny copper fleece of her Mons. A dark smile bowed the corners of Tōgō's mouth as he clapped his hands. Servants came at his summons with a low dining table and placed it before the dais on which the men were seated.

"Recline Miss Carlton and display your charms for my guests." He waited for his blue eyed concubine to do as he commanded. Again he clapped his hands and the same old man that Isko Tagaya had tattoo his mark on Talia's delicate flesh once more came to her as on the first day of her captivity. He lathered the young blue eyed beauty's Venus Mons. Again the whispering rasp of the razor caressed Talia's senses, the cold unyielding kiss of the razor against her soft warm skin, again each pass of the razor bearing her delicate skin until not a single tawny copper hair remained to hide the delicate flower of her pussy from their view. Tōgō had deliberately chosen to recreate the scene were his little concubine's virginity was taken from her.

For a third time Heihachirō clapped his hands, again his servants came to Talia Carlton where she lay. A Pillow was placed at the small of the girl's back, her gorgeous young body sensually arched, her hands were placed at the nape of her neck, her firm young breasts thrust up and out as if an offering to her Master and his guests, and then her long shapely legs were spread until the flower of her pussy blossomed and her pierced little clit peeked from her coral pink folds. Servants then came to the red haired, blue eyed concubine and began to decorate her supple young body with sweet rice, sushi and rare delicacies. "Dinner is served gentlemen."

Heihachirō guests closed in on Talia, as they began to pluck the rare delicacies from her breasts and nipples with their chopsticks. Their heads bent to nibble at the sweet rice that decorated the stunning young beauty's arms and legs, until they jostled for position to sup on the delicacies that her delicious sweet pussy offered. Once more the strict feudal structure of Japan was brought home to Talia as no man did more than take indecent liberties with their hands as they finished feasting of the delicacies that her supple young body had been decorated with.

Tōgō Heihachirō passively sat by, as he studied his young blue eyed concubine. He had seen the shame that colored her cheeks crimson when her pussy was once more shaved and her gorgeous young body was lewdly displayed for the pleasure of his guest. The appreciation when her legs were spread and his little gift, the gold ring with Heihachirō's name inscribed on it, came into view that proclaimed to all that she was his. He saw her crimson cheeks flush scarlet as she was used as a tray for Tōgō's guest. Yet Heihachirō saw Talia Carlton relax ever so slightly, so far nothing more had been required of her. Once more his guests, their meal finished returned to the dais.

"Rise Miss Carlton and come kneel before me."

Again Talia rose with a fluid sensual grace to once more sink to her knees before Tōgō, her stunning blue eyes demurely lowered as an obedient concubine's should be. When Talia was kneeling before her Master he smiled down into her eyes. "Hold out your hand Miss Carlton!" At his command Talia held out her hands, palms up, her soft azure blue eyes remained chastely and demurely downcast in submission to her Lord and Master's will. Tōgō dropped a trio of vicious clamps into the young concubine's outstretched hands. It was not the first time that Heihachirō had used the dragon clamps on the blue eyed beauty; it was not the first time that she would feel their needle sharp teeth biting in to her pale pink rosebud nipples or her naked clit. Talia's delicate hands trembled slightly as the clamps rested in her upturned palms.

"You may put the clamps on now Miss Carlton and then assume a position on your hands and knees so my guest may use you as they desire." A shiver passed through the young kneeling blue eyed concubines ravishing young body as Talia's delicate fingers went to her right nipple. She knew what her Lord and Master Heihachirō -sama expected of her. Talia Carlton rolled, tugged, and pinched her delicate pale pink rose bud nipple until it was a hard throbbing little peak capping her puffy dusky pink areola. The jaws of the wicked little dragon clamp opened, as if eager to devour Talia's nipple, her back arched and a staggered moan bubbled from her full moist lips as the dragon's needle sharp teeth bit onto the little concubine's nipple. Talia was gasping for breath as her dainty fingers went to her left nipple to repeat the ritual that Heihachirō -sama demanded of her.

That left the third and final dragon clamp dangling from the finely wrought gold chain that connected the two clamps that already bit into young blue eyed concubine's nipples. Talia's delicate hands slid down the sensual curves of her torso as she spread her knees further apart, her delicate pussy flowed and her naked clit peeked from between the coral pink folds of her labia. Tears stained the flawless perfection of Talia's cheeks as the third clamp bit home. Her back arched, agony flashed through every fiber of her gorgeous young body, as her screams echoed throughout the hall. Talia Carlton lay prostrate at Heihachirō -sama's feet, the sweet, musky, intoxicating, fragrance of her shameful arousal filled her Master and his guests' nostrils. Talia slowly rose, her palm on her thighs and simple gasped, "Hai Heihachirō -sama" Then leaned forward coming up on to her hands and knees her ravishing young body displayed to entice the lust of her Lord and Master's guests and opened to use for their darkest and most perverted desires.

The first man to approach Talia looked like a Suma wrestler. He opened his robes and his already hard cock brushed the sensual bow of Talia's full moist, ripe lips. His fingers curled into her shimmering tawny copper hair as he drew the Talia's succulent mouth to his cock. The man laughed almost girlishly at the prospect of fucking the young western beauty knowing that Talia could not say "No".

"Miss Carlton..." By just uttering her name Tōgō warned his young western concubine not to embraces him by refusing his guest or by failing to please them sexually and beyond anything they may have experienced before. Heihachirō other guest watched to see how actively Lord Heihachirō's blue eyed western concubine pleased their friend.

The the tip of her little pink tongue slid out to lick the tip of the man's cock her hands closed around it's shaft, Talia lips "O"ed as she took his cock into her succulent warm mouth. Her little red head bobbed up and down the length of the man's cock until her little button nose was pressed to the wiry hair of his groin. The mere utterance of her name by Heihachirō -sama was enough to forced Talia to deep throat the man, and to humiliate herself. Talia knew that this was just the beginning of her evening and this man was simply the first that she would have to sexually satisfy no matter what they demanded of her . It seemed that each man desired more and more from the hapless young beauty until two of Tōgō's guest came for her at the same time. Both men glared at each other each desiring the helpless young girl before the other.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers