Foreign Correspondent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers

"Gentlemen I see there is a dispute between the Army and the Navy has developed..." Tōgō's voice was darkly rich as he spoke. So honey sweet as he captured Talia's soft eyes in his demanding gaze. "A compromise gentleman, perhaps some cooperation between the Army and Navy gentlemen and an accommodation, why not take her at the same time."

Tōgō sat back with a sinister grin as Talia's eyes grew wide at his suggestion that both men use her at the same time. He saw the questioning look in those stunning and expressive blue eyes questioning if such a thing was truly possible. Heihachirō watched as his young concubine was lifted to her feet, Army's hands around her trim little waist the, way her long shapely legs wrapped around the man's hips, her tight young pussy blossoming to accept his cock as her own weight impaled Talia on his lust for her. Navy then moved behind Talia and soon Miss Talia Carlton found herself doubly impaled for the first time in her young life.

Tōgō watched in delight at the young girl's futile struggles. If the innocent young beauty pulled away from one man's cock, she impaled herself onto the others cock. Talia's cheeks flushed scarlet with this latest humiliation, the blue eyed buried her face in man's shoulder; she could not bear to look at anyone. Heihachirō could see how Talia Carlton prayed to her God to help her, as they moved faster; they both knew she was going to come, they both knew that her God would not come and rescue her either. Heihachirō loved how his little blue eyed concubine still fought her supple young body's dark carnal desires. The man that impaled her delicate pussy squeezed Talia's tortured breasts and tugged golden chain of the clamps until she cried out and came for him. Tears of shame streamed down Talia Carlton's cheeks as her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed in the men's grasp, her supple young body sandwiched between them as they took their pleasure from her trapped young body. There was no escape for the blue eyed beauty from this latest humiliation.

When the two men had taken their pleasure from her and left Talia laying used and abused and prostrate at her Master's feet Tōgō leaned forward and softly whispered. "Come here Miss Carlton and lay across my lap. Place your hands in the small of your back my sweet dove." Heihachirō -sama's dark sensual voice caressed his young concubine's senses, once more wrapped around the young girl's will. Tōgō knew that the position would cause the chain that connected Talia's clamps to draw tighter, tugging on all three clamps, and sending shuttering pain lacing through her breasts and nipples, pussy, and every fiber of her tormented and treacherous young body. His fingers lightly trailed over the firm sensual curve of the young girl's buttocks.

"How shall I use you this evening Miss Carlton" His finger wormed between the cheeks of the girl's buttocks, and pressed to her ravished anus, "Perhaps that tight little ass of yours Miss Carlton? Then his hand slipped between Miss Talia Carlton's quivering thighs to roll his little concubine's tortured clit beneath the pad of his finger. "Or maybe that sweet pussy of yours needs to be fucked Miss Carlton?" Though he asked the trapped little blue eyed beauty questions, neither he nor she expected that he rally expected an answer.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK Heihachirō's hand came down time and again with such a force that Talia's firm little ass jiggled so seductively, her pale creamy ivory skin now scarlet and hot to the touch. "Cum for me Miss Carlton!" That command, that Talia knew so well, had her cuming for her Lord and Master, her supple young body quivering with the intensity of her shameful orgasm, before Heihachirō -sama's guests. The demand for her to cum for her Master was not new to Talia, yet this was the first time that he was demanding that she cum for him by pain alone, or in front of others. They both knew that failure would condemn Talia to a very long night in her Master's dungeon.

Tōgō Heihachirō's guests were spell bound, awe struck by the natural sensual fluid grace of her movement. The way she had seductively laid across Tōgō's lap and meekly placed her hands in the small of her back, her firm young breasts, and clamped nipples hanging free because of the position she had been placed in. They were amazed as Talia Carlton came from that simple command. The saw the way her gorgeous young body shuddered in sexual ecstasy. They could plainly see, much utter shame that she had cum so hard, for Heihachirō had not touched the stunning young beauty in any overtly sexual manner. If the young concubine was hoping that her evening of humiliation had come to end Heihachirō put a quick end to that fleeting hope.

"Kneel before me Miss Carlton..." He paused for a moment as his guests' eyes once more made Talia Carlton the center of attention. "...Remove your clit clamp!" Tōgō knew that the act of removing the clamp from her tortured clit would cause incredible pain which would only serve to awaken her treacherous young body once more. As Talia's pain subsided Tōgō drew to pair of large pearls from his pocket, and hung one from each of her nipple clamps, their weight causing the clamps to bite harder into Talia's sensitive nipples. "I see my guests once more desire your sweet young body Miss Carlton."

This time instead of josleling for position to see who would take her first, the men seemed to be pairing off as if the erotic coupling they had seen earlier had awoken their darkest desires. The men had already come once and the young blue eyed beauty must have know that she would have to work harder to please the men this time to make them cum, and hopefully to put an end to this night of humiliation and abuse. Some would take her as the two men had before. Others would take her on hands and knees as they used her sweet young mouth and tight little pussy. She had to know that she would have to meet their most depraved desires and all under the watchful eyes of her Lord and Master Heihachirō -sama.

Finally, Army reclined and made Talia impale herself on his cock as he violated the young beauty's tight little ass, sitting on his cock facing forward, while Navy took possession of her hot, abused pussy. He flicked the nipple clamps; making the young blue eyed beauty howl in pain that Talia knew would herald her shameful and humiliating pleasure. "Has your bitch been trained to come for anyone who tells her-or is it just on her master's command?" The Naval Officer pounded into the young concubines abused pussy as he flicked at the pearls that tugged at Talia Carlton's nipples. The Officer smiled at the whimper cries as he continued to torment the young girl's clamped nipples.

Those whimpered cried brought a smile to Tōgō, "Shall we see just how obedient my little blue eyed concubine is?" Heihachirō voice held that sweet honeyed note that Talia had come to dread. His dark eyes held hers and the young blue eyed concubine knew well the warning that those dark soulless depth held.

"Cum for me Miss Carlton" Navy commanded and to her shame and humiliation that is just what Talia did.

%%%%%%%%%

Miss Talia Carlton had disappeared from the world that she had known, swallowed up by a land she did not know and a culture where her worth was determined by her youth and pale chaste beauty and her ability to satisfy men with her supple young body. Talia Carlton had longed for the adventure of a Foreign Correspondent but had become the property of her Lord and Master Heihachirō -sama . It took the better part of a week for Talia Carlton to recover from the ordeal of that night, for her pale ivory skin to once more be flawless and free of blemishes. When Lord Heihachirō called for Talia, she came to him as always and sunk gracefully to her knees, her soft blue azure eyes boldly met her Master's dark soulless eyes, as she sweetly cooed

"Heihachirō -sama how may I pleas my Lord and Master today."

Nothing in her young life had prepared Talia for this culture, for what was expected of her, for what was demanded of her. It was a life that was so different from anything she had known. Yet the ravishing young blue eyed beauty now willingly bared her supple young body for Heihachirō -sama pleasure. Talia had sold her soul for the pleasure and pain that she now craved and that he could grant her. Talia's shimmering tawny copper hair framed her angelic face like a fiery halo...Would it be "Pleasure"... or... "Pain"? The young beauty's heart was racing, every fiber in her gorgeous young body alive with anticipation.

%%%%%%

So ends the story of Miss Talia Carlton Foreign Correspondent. Nothing in her young life had prepared Talia for this culture, for what was expected of her, for what was demanded of her, a life that was so different from anything she had known as the sexual concubine of Tōgō Heihachirō her Lord and Master, her reason to exist.

cgraven
cgraven
66 Followers