Foreign Exchange Ch. 08

Story Info
The end of Sousuke and Julia's adventures.
1.6k words
4.32
12.6k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

While Sousuke was having the best time of his life, Nicholas was having the worst. He could sense something was different between the dynamic between his mother and Sousuke. Sousuke was no longer brooding like usual, and his mother and father, who were really close just weeks before, were no longer touching each other the same way. What the hell was going on here? He had to investigate.

He thought he was going out of his mind. He would hear a moan here or there, or he would see them split apart from each other awkwardly when he entered the kitchen with them alone, or he would see weird movements underneath the blankets, and his mother's glazed eyes. Was he imagining all of this? Was he truly going crazy from thinking that this random Japanese kid who was the lankiest kid he's ever seen had the ability to satisfy a woman like that? Why was she even indulging him? His mind was filled with the two of them on a constant basis, and the man who he usually worshipped - his father - became an idiot to him as he wondered how he didn't notice all of these changes.

One morning, on the worst day of his life, Nicholas noticed Sousuke pull his mother towards him by the strap of her pyjama top at breakfast, which made her breasts jiggle as she kissed him on the cheek as a 'good morning'. That action was weird enough on its own, why was she kissing him good morning if she didn't ever do that with Nicholas or Robert? And Sousuke was clearly doing all he could to move her breasts as much as possible, and all she did was giggle and let him do what he wanted.

That evening, Robert was out in a faculty meeting, the first where he was the head of the department. Nicholas appointed himself as a guard that night. He wouldn't let that stupid kid touch his mother. But... it was too late. He was in his room when he heard a noise, a noise that sounded very similar to a moan. From a distance, unnoticed, he snuck out into the hallway and saw an unopened bedroom. Sousuke's bedroom.

Since there was no one in the house except for the three of them, the two must have been in the room together, alone. That was weird enough as it was. Their hushed noises came out softly into the hallway, and he stood against the wall, listening.

He was astonished and petrified. Would he finally see what he had suspected all along? To see the woman he cared about the most in the world be attacked like that? And let him attack her? He almost didn't want to stay and find out, but he willed himself to continue, to stand there and listen to it. He had to know, no matter what.

When he couldn't hear any talking after a while, he peeked into the room and gaped. His mother was completely naked, and Sousuke was having the time of his life between her legs. His disbelief became a black abyss of anger and lust as he saw that while she was not swearing and cursing at him, she was doing something even more vulgar from his perspective. She was letting him do it, and she looked like she was enjoying it tremendously.

What shocked him the most was... after recovering from the enormity of seeing his naked guest mating with his beautiful mom, was seeing his mom spread her legs wider to give him full access. She even placed her legs on Sousuke's shoulder as she noticed the boy getting sore from holding her legs in the crook of his arms. She moaned and pressed her hands into his hair, playing with it as she thrusted into his tongue. She was giving him instructions, teaching him how to play with her as much as possible.

Nicholas couldn't lie to himself anymore. It was true... all the things he had imagined. It was actually true. He wasn't crazy, afterall. Though this realization was killing him from the inside out. It was actually worse than he thought. He had assumed his mother was being nice about it, but still resisting Sousuke's insistent touches. Instead, she was clearly letting him enjoy her body as much as possible. She used her arms to push her big tits together as he leaned forwards from her crotch to suck on her nipples again, clearly something he loved to do.

Nicholas couldn't take this anymore. He shook his head and left, his dick throbbing in his pants from witnessing such an act. He hated the two of them, but he hated himself even more.

This boy... this boy somehow managed to win the affection of an intelligent woman that cared for people, that loved people with all her heart. She had an incredibly gorgeous figure, and breasts that looked like they were done up in a lab. She... she was so much better than him, and yet she let her play with him like this.

None of it made sense.

None of it.

Nicholas wanted to jump out the window and forget any of this even happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sousuke felt Julia-san's hands play with his hair as he played with her nipples more. He now knew how sensitive they were, and knew she loved it sucked and bitten just as much as he liked to play with them. He moved his fingers down to play with her some more. His tongue had gotten numb from the onslaught, and though he wanted her to cum again, he couldn't take it anymore, and had moved back up again.

The truth was, he knew she was ready for him, but he was nervous about fucking her for the first time. He didn't know if she would be okay with it, if he would do a good job, and he didn't want to disappoint her. He almost imagined her shoving him away, and that would kill him. As he shoved two fingers into her folds again, he whispered sweet nothings to her, telling her about his love and how pure his feelings were, how much he cared for her mind as well as her body. All she did was moan and grind against him, using her body to feel as good as possible.

He couldn't take it anymore, he shoved her legs up again, placing them so close to her body that her knees were pressing into her tits as her legs shot up near her face. She was very flexible, and it made things even easier for him. He placed his dick against her cunt, and groaned out loud as he shoved inside.

It was months and months of build up, months of imagining that it would feel like. Fitful nights of thinking she would never even speak to him again, let alone let him fuck her. And yet... all of the wait was worth it. She moaned out loud, almost screaming, as he shoved deep inside of her. Though he was inexperienced, he had his youth on his side, and he started to pound her mercilessly, not letting her adjust to him at all.

She loved how badly he treated her when he was filled with lust, and she clenched down on him as her fluids spurted out onto the bed, drenching both of them. The sticky fluid made it easier for him to slide back and forth, and he barely had to move his hips to access the deep parts of her. It was... better than his hands, better than her tongue, better than any toy he could've gotten in Japan with their latest inventions. It was something that shoved all of the decent thoughts out of his mind and told him to do more. To demand more.

And so, as he fucked her with wild abandonment, Sousuke realized something. He wasn't in love with Julia-san after all. He was in love with her body, and all of this was just a huge, uncontrollable infatuation. He was a young man who met an American woman that gave into his every desire, and he wanted to play with her in the most hentai and perverted way possible. To tease her every chance he got, to make her a whore that dressed in the most slutty way in front of her mom friends and loved the glares they gave her.

The thought was so hot that he grew even bigger, and his balls pulsed, begging to cum inside the sweet cunt his dick was plowing. He let go, knowing that he would be able to do this over and over again in the future. She moaned his name repeatedly and loudly, not caring that Nicholas was in the next room, able to hear them. Her mind was blank, now, and the only thing she could really think of was how his dick felt inside of her. How much he was using her for his body. Because she really knew the truth all along... that this love wasn't real. It made her wet just thinking about the greedy feelings he actually had, and how little he really cared for her.

And so he came, and she came as well as he thrusted into her harder than he ever had, and as he finished spurting the large amount of cum he had saved up for her, he collapsed on top of her, breathing loudly.

She pet his hair in a motherly way, breathing deeply as she felt him soften inside of her. Robert would be gone for the rest of the evening... and she was so ready for round two.

THE END