All Comments on 'Foreign Exchange Ch. 08'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OMG, ariyanastories you have created a masterpiece with this series and in particular this chapter.

As Sousuke was plunging deep in Julia-san, i felt as if it was me exploring Julia-san.

Please don't stop here. We want more action.

Food for thought: threesome with Sousuke, Julia-san and Nicholas, hentai perversions and pregnancy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dont stop please

Enjoyed this series immensely. A bit disappointed that it seems to end a bit abruptly. Since Sousuke still has some time left before he returns, would love to see a sequel to describe his remaining days with Julia; possibly everything gets out in the open with Nicholas and the two lovers spend a pleasurable time together using him as their cover when needed..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

There’s still so much that’s unexplained. What would Julia’s ultimate fate be? I highly doubt Sousuke will just let her go and silently return to Japan after having worked so hard to conquer the goddess. Perhaps a Ch. 09 to show him consolidating his control over Julia’s body and mind, then bringing her back to Japan as his lifelong wife. He would make her wear tight kimonos with her breasts jutting out significantly, show her off to other jealous Japanese teens and punish her with bukkakes and other hentai perversions for all the times she rejected his advances and cheated on him by being with Robert. Sousuke should also have 2 or more kids with her - he should impregnate her more than Robert did as he is her destined lord - engorging her F cup titties to G cup cow udders with milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfection!

johnstang2johnstang2about 3 years ago

OMG what a fantastic story. I too want to see more. No mention of any safe sex opens the possibility of pregnancy. Also, it would be cool if the Doctor tells the family there is a very high possibility that her husband is not the father of her unborn child leaving only Sousuke. Yet he already went back to Japan. Julia feels honor bound to tell him about the child so she hops on an airplane for Japan against Robert's wishes. Once there, Julia gets an education in being trapped into a loveless marriage with Sousuke due to his parents and having to divorce Robert. Many possibilities arise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude that was awesome! Continue with the story it’s just getting good!

Even though Nicholas was a little shit have him get into a DP threesome with Julia and Sousuke so he will calm down by nailing his mom and seeing that Sousuke has a big cock make Nicholas suck his cock and Sousuke then fuck Nicholas in the ass while he is fucking his mom Julia as punishment for treating Sousuke badly and Nicholas filling up his mom while Sousuke fill up Nicholas nerdy ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, great build-up but the only downside was the abrupt ending and the short sex scene. 4/5 would have been 5/5 had it been longer.

There was mentions of similar stories with the same premise, could I have the name of those authors pls?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES