All Comments on 'Foreigners in Belgrade'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
tmpforumtmpforumover 1 year ago

Very nice. Similar background as in "The (Russian) devil in Mrs. Jones", but more detailed background. I don't know if it is realistic, but the characters are well developed as well as the story. The only fault is that there is not much sex scene, but enough eroticism.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting tmpforum! Yes, it has about as much sex as any of mine, but with more plot and character, so the percent is less. I guess most people in the nonconsent area prefer a quick hit, but I figured some folks would like something more akin to "novella plus graphic sex." But after watching it spend most of the first day at 3.8 and now quickly grinding toward obscurity, i'm feeling like i probably failed to reach very many :) It didn't seem like a story that would go well as chapter installments, nor in the novella section, but maybe i was wrong. Labor of love, but still a ton of work, so I guess i was hoping for a bit more positivity...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re a very talented writer and it’s great to see someone adding quality plot and texture to a story, but I think the amount of plot and sex needs to be balanced better, particularly for Lit. You have just over 2 Lit pages of sex in a 10 Lit page story. I feel like it needs to be either 40/50% sex to achieve the balance.

Your writing style and language is superb and on page 9 I was thinking you could even tone down the sex further and publish it as a buyable book on Kindle - you’re that talented! Please keep writing because it’s awesome to finally read works that have substance on Lit, but please remember that Lit is ultimately about erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fabulous story mirafrida! Simply superb!! I really liked the plot and gradual buildup, even though the reader impatiently has to wait a long time for the sex to arrive. Annie is a yet another deliciously attractive character, so the delay is well worth it in the end. Perhaps, an episode of Annie's and Tom's married, vanilla sex could have been included early in the story, allowing Annie to provide us a teaser of her sexy body and the much rawer heat that is to come later.

I am always impressed by your excellent selections for the lead female character in your stories, and you detail their lives, background, thoughts as well as their physical attributes very well. The girls' conservative and morally upright and/or uptight demeanors truly helps upping their appeal, as is their "girl next door" charm, lack of promiscuousness and their faithful outlook; some of them even lacking any other sexual experience beyond that of their husband or partner. Also, these women are very realistically portrayed, giving the heroine an attractive but very average body that one can easily relate to - no unbelievable superwomen or movie star looks on them, thankfully.

In this story, the awakening of Annie's sexual life is described deliciously as it slowly unfolds. Justice is well served with regard conveying in detail Annie's sexual euphoria and her climaxes - as she cheats on Tom for the first time by committing adultery with Miloz, and then yet again with her very sensual fling with Ricardo. While the physical descriptions provided of Annie's naked body is decent enough, I would have loved a bit more detail about its contours, shapeliness and the many attributes of her various intimate parts - and even of her normally visibly exposed features, including face.

There are nice touches throughout. Annie's mirror alter ego sequence being one of them, and if I am not incorrect, the possible reveal at the end that both Miloz and Ricardo succeeded in impregnating her eggs, resulting in the birth of fraternal twins. Both great ideas!

Annie's and Miloz's interlude on the park bench was a good one. It showed that Annie's moral compass and sense of propriety were not truly deep seated, since with little provocation she felt justified enough to betray her husband by initiating that lip kiss. And what kind of a wife would allow a man who is not her husband to expose her tits, then going on to allow him look at, fondle and even lick them?

Later, once Annie had made the initial tough decision to allow Miloz fuck her, I loved the cool manner in which she accepted the inevitable and was soon at peace with her newly "defiled" status. Once her moral boundaries were breached, she had clearly let go of her youthful idealisms and the sanctity she had always held for marriage vows. She was quick to evolve a brand-new mindset, embracing her new circumstances, and the initiative and resolve she then showed for getting her life back on track was truly admirable. The speed at which she added the use of her body and sexuality to her life survival toolkit, reeked both of good common sense and practicality. This allowed her to use every skill and asset at her disposal to the best possible advantage and seduce Ricardo to achieve the impossible, and the rest is history, as they say. I think Annie was really stupid in her earlier actions to let Miloz gain such terrible leverage over Tom and her, but once the damage was done, it was she who picked herself up quickly while Tom was only drifting along rudderless, and she alone ensured the very effective resolution of their common, very real problem.

After Annie's and Ricardo's very memorable and mind-blowing encounter, and I doubt the latter would forget that exquisite blow job in a hurry, it would be extremely unrealistic to think they would be so honorable and strait-laced so as to not have had two or three repeat fucks before tiring of each other, and Annie moving on to settle down with her new, happy family foursome. I do hope Ricardo remaining "as handsy as ever" with Annie at least suggests this.

It is great to see Annie planning to expand her family and go on to have who knows a total of 3, 4 or 5 kids maybe. All probably with different fathers, with exceptional virality and impressive manhood being their only common denominators. Annie's life ahead will definitely have it so good, and in fact also even poor, barren Tom's, because he would never have gone on to love, experience and enjoy being a great dad otherwise.

Very well done once again mirafrida - many congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the detailed plot and great story. Annie is a superfine character. Very enjoyable and so erotic. Nice ending too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, congrats to the author! It is like a well written novel having a nice and sexy storyline. Was Tom really screwing Deyana? Who was lying about it, he or the Serb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good. Great reading this very interesting story of Annie being made a nice slut. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stunning piece of work. Very engrossing throughout, despite the leisurely pace. The text and language found within is of topmost quality. The entire piece is littered with so many nuggets of excellent literacy prose. To quote a small sample from among these gems:

"Annie's legs felt numb and wobbly as she staggered along the boulevard. Back in college, she and her friends had laughed at slutty girls doing the 'walk of shame' after some ill-advised tryst. Now the slutty girl was her. The physical sensation of ejaculate seeping from her vagina merely added poignancy to the feeling of lost innocence that haunted her. Always before, Annie's husband had been her 'only'--but never again."

..... honest acceptance by Annie that she is no longer the condescending, liberated and untouchable woman she thought she was, but was instead just another slut!

"She didn't bother trying to cover her nudity--she was far beyond modesty now. In fact, she didn't even care when drips of semen began pattering on the throw rug."

..... after her sex with Rick, above is in stark contrast to Annie's earlier attitude to the overt display of female nudity!!!

"The corner of Annie's mouth turned up in rueful irony, as it occurred to her that only yesterday, she'd been aghast at the idea of Miloz taking three women in three days. The feat hardly seemed impressive, now that she herself had been fucked by three different men in just over 12 hours."

..... so succinctly capturing Annie's defilement and resulting life transformation - in her very own words!

Absolutely stupendous! Thank you much.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers! For me, at least, it takes a lot of time to write and edit the stories, because in my twisted, idiosyncratic way I make a real effort not to put something out there that's half-assed. So, it's very encouraging when there's some level of positive response. It helps me keep plugging away. Much appreciated!

A few specific notes in reply:

1) I knew I was backloading the sex in this story a lot. My fond hope was that getting to know Annie and her situation better would make the eventual gratification of her corruption just that much sweeter for readers. It seems that ended up being more miss than hit - but I'm glad at least a few folks had that experience I was going for. I did think about starting with a flash-forward to the sex, as in "Russian Devil." But, the feel I was going for in this one was very intentionally a slow burn (again, perhaps ill-advisedly) and it felt like a bit of a cheat, so I ended up deciding against that tactic. Anyway, that was my authorial intent - I'm glad some liked it, and sorry others didn't...

2) As one commenter suggested, I did also think about getting in some early action between Annie and Tom. Eventually I dropped that because (a) I was not personally excited to see them together, and (b) I think they were so dysfunctional by this point that there was not much action going on between them anyway.

3) It was an interesting comment to want more description of Annie's appearance. I realize I have probably been doing less of that lately than in some of my earlier stories. I enjoyed writing the mirror scene, and hoped that would give a bit of an impressionistic picture. Beyond that, I guess I had the feeling it would be good to let the reader fill in the details of the picture. But perhaps I'll try to return to a little more specificity in future work.

4) I can confirm that Annie is quite sure that her twins were fathered by Miloz and Ricardo. I feel pretty sure that Ricardo knows he's the father of one of them as well - but it's very convenient for all concerned to feign ignorance.

5) Honestly, I'm less sure what the real truth was between Tom and Deyana. This story is constructed as 3rd person, of course, but in writing it I only ever had access to what Annie knew and thought - it's 100% from her perspective. Personally I found Miloz's story too wild to be fully credible. Yet, I still consider it highly probable that Tom did get up to some kind of shenanigans with Deyana.

Thank you all again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very professionally penned piece that is a joy to read. Wonderful plot and story. After the careful buildup, it is specially satisfying when the exclusive and choosy Annie finally gets absolutely trashed and despoiled. This woman who had always considered her body and self as something exclusive, to be enjoyed by one fully committed man only, becomes a complete slut by the end. She cheats on her husband with multiple partners, and happily also dresses slutty with scanty clothing and zero underwear. Somehow, she manages to cover her tracks well and her husband is blissfully unaware throughout, even when her infidelities result in babies from her illicit liaisons. Very erotic and highly enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you mirafrida for your additional notes below. It is great that you are considering returning to more descriptive imageries of the main female characters' appearance and form in future stories. You have true talent for bringing your fictional characters to life in your writing, and it makes it that much more effective, exciting and erotic to have their looks and assets described in very minute detail. Especially when the lady happens to be modest, conservative and of general good character. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks dear author, for your comments. Without question, huge efforts would be required for writing your excellent stories. Interesting plot, great style, nice detail, illustrative backdrop, psychology of characters, level of language and grammar, etc. all point to extensive hard work on your part. The end product is of very high quality almost always, and much thanks are due your way. Your efforts are always very much appreciated.

Yes, please do return to providing of detailed physical descriptions for the main female character. For the reader it helps much for visualization, and significantly enhances the connection and intimacy felt. Even describing small individualisms or eccentricities matter. In "Foreigners" e.g., Annie's ponytail bobbing along as she jogs (neatly mentioned both at the beginning and at end) conjures a nice, wholesome and attractive image. At appropriate times, providing loving minutiae of their most intimate and private bits are, of course, always lovely!

Good having confirmation that both Miloz and Ricardo fathered Annie's two kids. The boy is Miloz's and girl Ricardo's, right? Does sun-kissed hair mean blond?

Some of Miloz's claims about Tom and Deyana certainly sound fabricated, and who can trust that devil anyway. But I have to agree there would have been some seriously intimate tomfoolery (pun intended!) between that couple. Anyway, I hope so for Tom's sake. Although he will never know or even remotely suspect of his wife's infidelities, if Tom had always been fully faithful, it would be awful having his pristine and unblemished wife to be so filthily defiled and sullied without such reasonable cause. Evelyn was most wise in giving Annie that very sensible advice, to never ever confess about her cheating to Tom. Their caring and contended relationship and happy family life shown in the Epilogue otherwise would be some pipe dream only!

Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic that Annie went and got herself so fabulously railed. For one thing, she would never have had her eye-opening and amazingly fulfilling sexual experiences otherwise. Secondly, especially Annie would be so miserable had she continued to be childless - and clearly, both she and Tom make wonderful and devoted parents. Annie obviously would never have conceived through Tom. No good ever comes by certain facts being divulged for sure, and in the end, the Belgrade sojourn turned out to be a win for everyone - and it's great that Annie's marriage, spouse or family did not suffer for it. In fact, on the contrary, only serving to significantly increase the happiness and fulfillment in all their lives.

Really great story - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Annie had clearly been a judgemental girl growing up, with a superior attitude over other girls and considering she was above them in morality. She looked down scornfully on girls who enjoyed casual sex. Annie remained a virgin till Steven not for saving herself for her husband, but from having a highly inflated personal opinion of herself. It was very satisfying then seeing Annie get her comeuppance, and her behavior at the end was that of an absolute slut only - no different to those other girls she used to laugh at. It was really great that Annie had to discard her pride and slut herself to escape the situation she had created through her idiocy - shredding to pieces her chastity and sacred marriage vows in the process!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fab!!!! Classy writing style and a great storyline. And crucially, titillates the senses just right!

Miloz got what he deserved, I guess. Annie did what she had to do to take the evil dude out of the equation, although getting him an express ticket to the next world wouldn't have been quite her intention. Hopefully, Annie doesn't hate the bugger beyond reason though. After all, he was responsible for a full half of the two best fuckings she'd been privileged to receive in all of her life! Sadly, I doubt Annie's lewdly lascivious cunt will have the opportunity to ever get stretched to such limits again, however number of studs she may later seek to father more kids. Anyway, if it weren't for Miloz, then Ricardo probably wouldn't have happened either.... and Annie would still be futilely waiting, hoping that Tom's blanks will one day fire!

A truly great job's been done with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking great story! Congrats and thanks!!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

All your comments are very much appreciated Anonymous readers - thank you!!!

I write a lot of rotten guys, and I usually let them 'get off' pretty lightly. I'm afraid my personal universe doesn't bend toward certain justice. However, in this case, I did enjoy the opportunity to give Miloz exactly the ending he deserved (without Annie or Ricardo truly descending to murder). It seemed to fit the story.

I do agree that Annie's memories of Miloz will always be softened slightly by the knowledge of Joey's parentage. Annie is a grounded woman, and I think she can handle having three ideas in her head at the same time - (a) Miloz was a failed, evil human being, (b) even though the rape was wrong, the son he ended up giving her was, for her, a gift, and (c) Joey would grow up to be his own person, free from the shadow of Miloz's darkness.

I enjoyed the comment hoping Tom did have some fun with Deyana to 'make up' for the dishonor he unwittingly suffered. I felt the same way to be honest. Like many of the not-quite-so-rotten men I write, Tom wasn't a truly bad human being, IMO - just a bit flawed (like most people), and somewhat inadequate as a man/husband ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cleverly written with very nice plot. Sex scenes are exciting, including the great blowjob, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great well-written story ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story carefully constructed with nice effort - an excellent job! Once Annie had her first extra-marital fucking, found it fascinating how easily she eased into further illicit sex - thoughts of cheating on her husband no longer seems to bother her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Highly entertaining story, also the various interesting Comments by readers and author. Agree that greater visual description of Annie would have further enhanced enjoyment. Still, did my best to image in my mind the cheating slut as she is thoroughly fucked out of her mind :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very impressive! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story.

BarthelmessBarthelmessover 1 year ago

The scene with Miloz is breathetaking... a masterpiece!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Barthelmess and anonymous commentors! Your input is greatly appreciated! Interesting note about how quickly Annie pivots to her new reality and sheds her feelings of shame with Ricardo. In part, I think, this is because she feels relatively little to lose. She already sees herself as being unfaithful with Miloz - so, how much worse can it get? That may not be an entirely rational perspecrive (given the pressure and coercion she faced the first time), but it’s where her head's at. Also, in my mind, an even more significant shift in her thinking comes when she concludes Tom will be no help in saving them. That dash of cold water flips her into a mode that is action-oriented and detached, rather than passive and emotive. Up to that point, she'd been willing (more willing than she’d care to admit to herself) to let things come at her instead of taking charge. Not anymore - and this is the only way she could see to take charge of her destiny. So although she feels bad about coming on to Ricardo, at various levels, she's too self-possessed to beat herself up unreasonably. She was doing what she had to. (And, I think that's her attitude at the end of the story as well. Informed by her Belgrade experiences, her eye is wandering. However, she wouldn't give herself license to act on it if she wasn't able to justify it as serving a necessary end. Once again, she is making her peace with doing what it takes to get what she wants/needs.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well thought-out and very creative. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well crafted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't mind seeing an alternate ending to this story where Annie doesn't take Miloz' offer and ends up gangbanged by prison guards like he said.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments anonymous readers!! I must say, I had not thought of having Annie actually end up in prison. A very wicked notion :) I'm intrigued, but not sure I could pull it off. Although I did put her through the wringer, I suspect my affection for Annie runs too deep to write that scene...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you don't wish to have Annie go through the Prison Gangbang scenario, then you can always recycle that idea for a new story and character.

It's your choice, but it seems like too good a story idea to go unwritten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An impressively woven tale, making this a very good read. Would have been great if Annie had been sexed up a bit though - there's very little devoted to describing her naked body and intimate bits, resulting in less titillation. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cleverly done story... very impressive! Would have liked more sex from Annie though....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...