Forest Encounter

Story Info
A young doe princess finds a mate as the tribe's rut begins.
2.9k words
4.42
15.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"Forest Encounter"

SHORT STORY

The time of bonding, for buck and doe, had come. The icy throes of Winter had yet to fully grip the neck of Autumn, and strangle the last vestiges of warmth in the Forest Kingdom. Still, the trees lay bare, and the air nipped at exposed skin.

In a clearing, peppered with flowerbeds, a young doe stood. She, like many of her anthro kin, stood upon hard-capped hooves, hers more graceful than most. Her body slim; her long Winter fur was slowly emerging, but she retained all the streamlined grace of the warm seasons. Toned legs, delicate waist, shapely arms, small breasts proudly on display — nipples perky from exposure to the elements. And her face...her soft face. Darling eyes shone through the evening shadow, stubby horns sat atop her head in graceful symmetry, and her snout bore a daintiness about it, terminating in a subtle pair of feminine lips. She presented a vision of cervine beauty as she walked around the clearing.

Aela, her name was. Daughter of the Forest King, the one who ruled all tribes of deer-folk. A princess in the eyes of her kind. She had come of age. Ready to enter womanhood. For her this was an important milestone in her life, one she wanted to go perfectly. Sadly, it may not have gone well for her at all...

* * *

In the grove tended by her father's Star-Speaker, she was prepared. At dawn she and many other females gathered to seek the blessing of those who commune with the skies, the spirits, and their ancestors. According to her father, her late mother was one such Star-Speaker. Aela knew it to be truth. No-one but a gift from the divine could've hoped to tame his heart, and thinking about her lineage brought a swell of pride to Aela.

They were ushered into the centre of the grove, guarded by the trees that surrounded them. The Star-Speaker of her people addressed each and every female in turn, muttering words of encouragement. The elder doe had seen many rutting seasons. Many excited does ready to have a buck track and claim them. It was a wondrous time. She too would partake. Her lover from the previous year was a handsome buck of twenty, strong-backed and full of energy. The surprise on his mother's face when she came the following day seeking her wisdom, and seeing him buried eagerly inside her. They laughed eventually.

Rutting was — as always — an important time for all deer-folk. New loves are born each year when the Winter solstice approaches. Those who have not found life-mates seek out a compatible lover, while those who have often engage in a little fooling around to whet their adventurous sides. The rut is carried out over the course of a day. The females taking part sequester themselves throughout the forest. The males would try their best to track down a female receptive to their advances. Then, there would be displays of affection: pronouncements of love, and flexing of muscles. When multiple bucks encountered the one doe a fight for dominance begins — the males wrestling to establish the right to rut her. Fearsome clashing of antlers, grown for this purpose, would echo across the land.

When the Star-Speaker came to Aela, she held her hand warmly, and promised her a night she will never forget. Giddily, she was escorted to the Star-Speaker's attendants, who began to brush and clean her cream fur. A dash of liquid perfume, made from crushed flowers, was splashed across her petite breasts. Small paint markings were placed on her shoulder, belly, inner thigh, and above her furry rear. Each doe was given a patterned loincloth, specially made for the occasion. Rich red thread wove its way though the grey-brown cloth, accompanied by streaks of bright blue stitched into the piece. Her fur pristine, her markings dry, and her clothing in place, Aela finished her look with a broad-petalled flower placed behind her ear. She glanced to her side. Several lower-caste does looked upon her with awe. She could turn heads aplenty among the girls, could she do the same for the boys?

* * *

The light was fast fading, and not a single person had found her. Part of her mind worried that she was too isolated, too well-hidden from the main body of the rut — but Aela knew the truth. A painful truth that had bothered her before now, but will have made itself known to all when rumour spreads of her solitude.

No male dared approach her. They knew her father as the most powerful being in their lives. Every buck steered clear, reluctant to despoil her out of fear or respect for the Forest King.

Aela sighed. She shivered as the air cooled further, her fur ruffled by an unwelcome breeze. She felt terrible. Was nobody even remotely brave enough to court her? Her arms crossed in the cold, rubbing her sides to heat up. Only a matter of hours 'till the day ends, and she becomes a laughingstock. Her eyes watered. Her finely-brushed fur and fancy appearance now seemed an awful, cruel joke. She sat down on a carved stone in the clearing, a marker of her people's territory.

An eternity passed before she heard the tell-tale signs of someone approaching. She tensed up. Her breathing was shallow, her heart beat faster. She knew that by this point in the day many deer were already mated, and returning home to the tribal camps to rest; someone seeing her alone would seal her fate as a lover-less doe.

"Aela?"

She spun around to see who called for her. Laying eyes upon the deer exiting the undergrowth, she realised it was her father: the Forest King. A tall and imposing figure, exuding authority and power wherever he went.

"Aela, are you alright, my angel?"

He moved closer. Her heart skipped a beat. He knew. He knew she hadn't found a mate.

"You are alone?" he asked, closing the distance quickly between them.

Aela watched her father approach. An ornately-decorated loincloth swayed between his legs as he strode towards her — the royal markings of her family adorning the luxurious material. Beneath it, she noticed the faint outline of his...maleness. Her gaze shifted upwards, seeing his taut chest, muscles rippling with each step. He bore a concerned look on his face, concern for his daughter's well-being.

He'd started his rut late in the evening. Hoping to find a young, energetic female to plough, one eager to serve her king. Now, his plans had changed. There was his daughter, his sweet angel, and she was tearing up.

The Forest King stood tall in the clearing. Taller than any other male could hope to be. He held Aela's hands in his, tenderly stroking the back of her palm. The towering alpha male melted in his daughter's presence.

Words would not suffice. Soon they embraced, a tight hug as Aela sniffled. Her father too was nearly brought to tears, knowing how upset he'd be if — as a young buck — he was abandoned during the rut. "It's okay," he reassured her, "it's nothing to cry over. There's always next year."

"That won't do, father," she whimpered, "the others, when they gossip about tonight...they will ask me who I laid with..."

"Shh...shhh," he ran a hand through the fur on her back, "the young are fickle. This will pass."

"It won't."

"Shhhh," he repeated, letting her cuddle against his chest. Aela shifted onto his lap, curling up in his arms as he held her firmly. She would be fine come morning, he was sure of it. Carefully, he picked the flower from behind her ear, and placed it on the smooth stone, preserving its shape. Her head was now free to snuggle into his chest fur.

He held her. His pride and joy. His little doe, all grown up.

He breathed in her scent. Those enticing notes. Red-blossom and silverleaf, her mother's favourites. She chose her perfume well. Just like her mother...

"Father, you are staring."

"I am? I apologise. My mind is elsewhere."

"Don't." Aela's hand clutched his pec. He felt a jolt of pleasure run through his body when she squeezed it. "It's nice to have someone admire me."

"I do admire you, my angel."

They stared into each other's eyes. Gradually the barriers of society dissolved, and though their minds cautioned them against rash action, their bodies were drawn together.

Aela smiled as her father cradled her head, rubbing her cheek. The air didn't seem so cold anymore, her father's warmth surrounded her, comforting her. Gazing deeply, never breaking eye contact, he guided her lips to his.

Their kiss was overwhelming. The mere notion she'd given in to taboo, and the danger of being discovered, set Aela's passions ablaze. Her body tingled as she fought her father's invading tongue, their heady encounter growing more frantic as the seconds passed. Aela straddled her father, plopping herself down atop his thighs. She caressed his neck as they kissed. Wet, sloppy smacking sounds left their mouths as they crashed muzzles together.

She could sense his erection building, his shaft lengthening beneath his loincloth. Despite cries from her rational side to stop, her natural instincts took over. This was a rut, after all, and she'd been found by a willing male.

Aela pushed herself away, ending the kiss. Their muzzles were damp with saliva. She needed a moment to steady her breathing. Her father watched her, forbidden desire in his eyes.

"Aela...Aela," he stammered, "we should NOT have done that. You are my daughter!"

"I know, father! I know," she toyed with his solid musculature, feeling his strength, "but I need this."

"We cannot—" she cut him off with another kiss; a light peck on the lips. Stunned, he looked again at his maturing daughter. Her bare breasts jiggled as she moved to make herself comfortable, sliding against his contained erection. She was beautiful, gorgeous even...just like her mother...

"Aela."

"Yes father?"

"I shall give you the joy you seek this day."

She almost cried with happiness.

With nothing holding them back anymore, they undressed. Aela's father gripped her hips and reached around, untying the thin thread keeping her loincloth on. With a flick of his wrist, he ripped off her only article of clothing, throwing it overhead, caring not where it fell. She struggled to undo his, unable to see behind him clearly. This elicited a chuckle from her father, who assisted her in freeing his member from it's woven prison.

Seeing her father fully naked and aroused for the first time in her life, Aela was taken aback by the size of his maleness. She pulled back, sitting on his knees, and watched it rise to attention — with a devilish smirk across his face he observed her surprise. It poked her belly, causing her to gasp. The reality of the situation had settled in, she was going to have that thing inside her. Her own flesh-and-blood, her own father, was about to use that thing to deflower her. There was no turning back.

Noticing her concerned expression, he made sure she was ready: "Aela, if you don't want to go any further, tell me."

"No father. I am ready."

He picked her up by the waist, lifted her into the air, and positioned her above his throbbing shaft. Lust clouded their minds, seeping into every corner of their consciousness, consuming them with thoughts of mating, of rutting, of fucking without regard for kith and kin; like their feral ancestors.

Aela felt herself lowered onto his turgid pillar, her near-invisible slit pressing up against the tip. Slowly, but surely, her father pushed inside. She grit her teeth, the pain of her entrance opening to accommodate his size flowed through her body. Her father exhaled, pleasure-ridden, as he forced himself deeper inside her virginal canal. Pausing halfway, he gave her time to adjust. Aela's face was scrunched up, grimacing at the tortuous mix of pain and pleasure bombarding her delicate nerves.

"You will feel good soon, I promise." Her father's voice was awash with concern.

"I know father," she mewled, "I understand."

Resuming their copulation, the Forest King thrust hard and fast — trying as best he could to hilt himself amidst his daughter's cries. He reached two-thirds of the way, no further. Aela yipped at the shock of his fleshy head colliding with her cervix; a sharp, unwelcome pain shook her from her desirous haze. "Oww!" she yelled, her father ceasing his push at the exclamation.

"Sorry, Aela...my angel. I'll pace myself better," he moaned, ashamed to have caused her undue injury.

Her inner walls moistened. Rolling her hips, Aela started to experience fully the wonders of adulthood. Building a steady pace, in sync with her father's rhythmic pumping, the pleasure grew. Nervous gasps interrupted with the sounds of periodic kissing filled the forest clearing. This was so wrong...yet nothing could be more right. This moment, this unbelievable instant, was the best thing to have ever happened. One whom she loved dearly, now taking their relationship to unforeseen heights. Her father — no, that sounded out-of-date. Her lover. Her partner. Her...mate?

He brought her closer, hands exploring her ripe young figure. Each thrust made her bosom wobble, those pert mammaries dancing before the Forest King's eyes. All his to enjoy. No lower-caste runt would ever lay a hand on his daughter; she was his, and his alone. Hips bucking, he fought back the instinct to pound her with his full strength. His little angel would snap like a twig if he threw away any notion of restraint. No...he was content to feel her velvet lining warm his aching member, listen to her offering up adorable cries whenever his shaft scraped her insides...he was content to make love on her terms.

Aela knew, deep down, she wouldn't last. She was inexperienced, and taking a lover far larger than her body expected. It would be only a matter of time 'till her orgasm arrived. She wanted to make the most of it. Maintaining her speed for a minute longer took its toll on her weary limbs. The young doe slowed her gyration, capturing the last frantic rush of their fucking. Then, she collapsed as her climax rocked her world. She fell into her father's protective embrace, not a word spoken aloud lest they ruin such a perfect moment. Her first ever orgasm ebbed and flowed, cascading through her body, soothing every ache, every itch her lust had brought on. Her father remained inside, his grip tightening as he came. A warm liquid sensation formed between her legs as he released his seed. It felt so strangle, so...right...

The Forest King claimed a new mate. His own daughter.

"Ahh..." Aela sighed, curling back up into her father's broad chest as his member slipped out.

"Aela..."

"Yes father?" she asked, her voice weak.

"Are you happy?"

She paused for a moment before replying. "Yes."

"Not even a tiny bit worried what others will think? Our scents are mixed. One sniff and our...encounter will be known to all."

"I don't care. I have you."

He smiled warmly. "That you do."

"And you, father...are you worried?"

"I am King," he reminded her, "none will dare challenge our love."

"Will I...ahem...will we make love again?"

"We shall. You will take your place as my bride, my Forest Queen, like your mother." He teased her with a description of their life together. "My bedchambers are large, well-furnished, and contain the softest sheets in all the land," he nipped at her neck, making her giggle, "and you will be a welcome sight when I return every night from the tribal council, wrapped in those very sheets..."

"I like the sound of that."

"I knew you would, Aela, my dau—my love."

* * *

The land was treated to a silent night, with nary a cry of rutting deer left to spoil the serenity. At the forest border, a Watch-Buck rose from his slumber. Well-rested, he stretched, bones cracking as he prepared to take up his post on the edge of the woods. This buck had seen many decades fly past, and found himself rising more slowly from bed each year.

He glanced at the snoring male beside him. Wrapped in bed coverings, his lover continued to nap. What he wouldn't give to lie back down beside him, hold him...alas, he had work to do. Grumbling, he rose to full height, and packed his things.

Their camp was located quite far from most of the tribes. The forest stretched almost endlessly, until you reached the great plains in the South. He'd chosen this role because the peace and quiet suited him, and his mate agreed. They'd fallen for each other a while ago — the experienced elder and the virile adolescent — while fighting over a doe. He grinned, watching his lover's chest rise-and-fall. Their wrestling that day had been a little too intense...

Leaving camp, he had aught to do but watch the skies. That's where the spirits dwelled, watching all below. He enjoyed stargazing, there was always something new to study — fresh omens handed down from the heavens.

Tonight he saw the trails of many shooting stars. Bright streaks of light 'cross the pitch-black sky. Such a sign meant only one thing...

"The stars have blessed a union this night."

qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers