All Comments on 'Forest of Dreams Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my god...so beautiful

Beautiful, sensual, romantic adventure that just took my breath away. Dripping with eroticism and imagination. I so wanted to a part of this world...and then I realized that I am. Oh, Anna...💚💘💋

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Imaginative

Quite a fantasy tale, this, richly imaginative and startlingly erotic. It's left me quite exhausted just reading about the girls' adventures. I can't begin to think what their adventures will be like now that Siren is about to be thrown into the mixture. To date the Forest of Dreams has been a world of wonders. Anna, can I suggest you temper this five-star tale a little by peopling the world with something not-quite-so-nice, say a mischievous forest nymph or similar being attempting to lead them astray. Just a thought.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 3 years ago
Echoing JasmineGreen

After a heartfelt "Amen" to every word Jasmine has written, all I can think of adding is that I look forward to being led by you back to that "wonderful place".

Thank you for the beautiful trip!

Love

Marixxxxx

simplyfemmesimplyfemmeover 3 years ago
Stunning

This second part has a picturesque quality. At some point in our lives, we have been to forests, lakes, etc. They seem like everyday things. But I don't think anyone observes, interprets and re-imagines them like you have done. The story is not only gorgeous in composition, but the balance of emotions and passion has been established so nicely. The characters have been developed in the first part, yet they seem to be evolving further. As I finished reading it, I wept for a few minutes.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

What a beautiful fantasy ...

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOneover 3 years ago
The magical minds at work

Anna demonstrates once again that the mind can take you on a magical tour of whereever you want to go and whatever environment that excites you. Her grasp of words leave you breathless with desire and wanting to experience along with her on her journey. The journey is a micro trip of the pleasures that the mind can produce in forms least expected. While sex is prevalent, it's just an extension of the wonderful trip that the mind is capable of producing. Another hit story that rocks your world if you care to use your imagination.

cressida_parkscressida_parksover 3 years ago
Wonderful

If anything I enjoyed this more than the first chapter. And that was brilliant.

I absolutely love it

love and hugs xxx

portia98portia98over 3 years ago
Beautiful continuation

Title says it all. I'm lost for words in sheer delight and can't wait for the next part!

Love and thanks

Veroxxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
If that kind of magic truly works .....

Im comming up to your real worlds place sit with you and then after please leave back in that magic .... :))))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES