Forest of Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head whirled as it rushed through me and I heard Angel from a distance say, "Yes, Sorceress. Yes. Come for me."

Every part of me was on fire and it exploded in me once more, a double rush.

Slowly I returned to our world, still lying between Angel's legs, her hands still holding my head. My body was still tingling from the contact with the warm snows. I felt her moving, adjusting herself and I gathered myself up.

We sat, holding each other and kissing, for an age and, when we finally broke, I looked into those dark brown eyes and said, "I love you Angel. So much. I love our Forest of Dreams."

She smiled softly, "And I love you Sorceress. Our Forest of dreams is amazing. I hope we can get back here and bring Siren with us."

The thought of Siren made me smile and also ache for her.

"We should probably think about trying to get back to the mundane world, Angel," I said and she nodded.

"Yes. How do we do that, do you think?"

"I don't know. Perhaps we do the same in reverse? Meditate and think of our lounge and where we were before we came here?"

She smiled, "Well, we could give it a go. It can't hurt."

We automatically got into our lotus positions, facing each other, hands linked and closed our eyes.

I said, "Imagine the front room. Where we were sitting. The window looking out on our garden. Can you see it, Angel?"

"I can, and now i want to be there. To see our Siren. To tell her everything. To bring her here. Oh! I can feel the rug under me. The sounds have all changed."

I felt the same change. The air had a different quality.

"Ready to open your eyes, Angel?"

"Yes, Sorceress, ready. Now."

We both opened our eyes and we were back in our cottage, sitting on the floor only to find Siren standing, open mouthed, looking at us from the doorway. The lights were on and it was early evening.

She was in the dress she'd been wearing when she had left that morning. A floral print, knee length dress that showed off her figure beautifully. Her blond hair was tied back in its customary ponytail.

Her first words were, "How... How did you do that? I just got home. You weren't here and I was just about to call you and you... you just appeared... naked. What on earth... Is everything alright with my loves?"

We both unlinked and stood up, rushing to her.

Angel started, "We've been to a wonderful place..."

"We found a new toy..."

"There's warm snow..."

"And..."

She laughed, "Okay, stop. Both of you. Perhaps you could explain without interrupting each other. What is this wonderful place and how on earth did you do that appearing trick. And if my two loves are going to be naked in front of me, I feel I should at least join you."

She turned and we eagerly helped her undress.

To be continued...


12