All Comments on 'Forest Pack: Tristan Ch. 04'

by emogirl13

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
tuty0201tuty0201about 12 years ago

Noooo !!!!! It's to short !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too short

I would rather wait to read a longer chapter, I am impressed with anyone who can write a story that snags my attention, which you do. However a little more would be greatly appreciated.

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Really Good!

Interesting story. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. Would prefer longer chapters, but if you are posting frequently, the short ones work. Keep writing!

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
wew

So that's why~~ I was wondering why Rhea isn't scared of Tristan, even though she saw that he is a werewolf and she didn't seem to mind that a mythical creature existed.

Thanks for the update ^-^

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
lol xD

I am still amused at some readers' comments, not only in this story but in other's as well. This chapter is 2581 words (I used an online word count tool) - a pretty decent length for me. I believe they are following an outline and so if this is all that happens in this chapter, then so be it ^-^ Let's be thankful that they are even letting us read their wonderful stories for free and they are continually updating it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sooooooooo goood!

More pls!

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
Damn!!

Why is it always the freaking siblings that cause all of the drama!?!?! LOL

Love this story!!

ZillianBlaiseZillianBlaiseabout 12 years ago
DESPERATE

NOOOO DAMIT CLIFFHANGER!!! T_T* SOB* IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE CONTINUE AND POST ASAP!!!

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago

Please don't start including summaries or clips of the previous chapter's ending. The other chapter is only a click away...and it is so irritating.

At least, that's my opinion. The first paragraph should the start of the new chapter.

Am enjoying story. Perhaps you can work on using less cliched descriptions.

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yea

Chompin' at the bit for more!!! Keep up the great work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Now things are getting interesting.

The characters are beginning to come to life. Looking forward to seeing what Rhea is afraid of. Also looking forward to seeing deeper into Tristan. Right now, I just see a playboy of an alpha who is used to putting on the charm and having things go his way. There must be more to him than that. Strength, determination, need to protect his pack/woman, fairness... We haven't seen the leader in him yet.

The editing makes the chapter flow much better. Chapters could still be longer but this is better. I also agree with a previous poster that you don't need to recap the previous chapter. If we forget, we'll just go back and reread.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
not to be obvious

but i think she knows so much for a simple reason, his brother has already courted her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cliffhangers

I love them and hate them. It just takes so long for the next chapter to post. Please don't make us wait too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

damn o.o cliffhanger NOO!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianabout 12 years ago

Too short!!! It's unfair to make us wait so long for a chapter and then leave us hanging with only one page!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

Nemo18Nemo18about 12 years ago
Too short

I agree with Irish, I'm willing to wait but we need more to hold us over...PLEASE

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

What the heck!!!!!! Come on...you have to give us more, and stop with these short chapters......screaming!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ARE YOU SERIOUSE?????????????????????

COME ON. THATS JUST BEING MEAN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE!!!

We need more please don't make us wait any longer...

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago
#%?!€$¥•=+*^

HURRY UP WITH THE CHAPTERS BEFORE I BLOW A GASKET!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More more n more

Am looking for.....its been ages now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NOT FAIR!!

OMG!! COME ON YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!! also why are you publishing this for free?! id buy this as a book! not that im complaining about the freeness of it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT START...continues.!

This Forest Pack series is great BUT where is the completion-or is our author like Rhea in Tristan's grip-unable to think. Hoping the inspiration returns !!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Sigh

Just when it's getting really good...

I need MORE!

drews_lette11drews_lette11almost 12 years ago
WTF

Mother fracker! Man, this shit was just getting good. Why'd you stop it right there? I'm going nuts over here. So many holes in the plot line need to be filled! So many questions that MUST be answered!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

cristina0123cristina0123over 11 years ago
OMG!!!

The ending of this chapter was the perfect cliff hanger for the next chapter!!! OMG, I can't wait to see what Rhea's association to Tristan's brother is & how everything's going to turn out! I really really really wanna know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HEY!

Where is the rest of the story? Pls. post it we are waiting to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please, need more. Why the long wait?

honeyrider1517honeyrider1517over 11 years ago
Too much info

Yes she shocked him by knowing so much about these type of wolves but the better question is why did she say she is nothing going through this again with another alpha? I think that really shocked Tristan to find out that she knows all about the structure of the packs also. Yes, there is much here that Tristan needs to find out about. Great chapter. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous