Forest Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw the untold fear in her expressive eyes as he continued to bring himself further close. He could see how wet she was as he stopped the head of his massive cock just about an inch away from her wet and warm pussy.

He teased her a bit with it, before moving it almost into the range of touching distance. Her whole body spasm vigorously, as a large orgasm shattered through her, as soon as his doorknob size mushroom head aligned along the thick outer lips almost in touching distance. As it touched her long and thick labia -- She gasped!

He hadn't even penetrated her yet! And that was her condition! She sighed and he smiled. She could clearly see the smirk in his smile as he slowly started to slid his massive cock along her long and moist slit waiting for her to recover from her bygone orgasm.

When she had quit moaning as her unprecedented orgasm subsided, she looked at him in awe!

At the absolute raw power he had possessed over her voluptuous body!

All the while Samar was either grinning at her with a face of self esteem or looking like a maniac about to kill her with his deep penetrating look!

But all of a sudden his face went expressionless, except for the fact that his brows were sweaty and wrinkled in deep concentration at the all new innovative task he had in his hand to be accomplished!

And her fear of anticipation grew further and she felt a typical churn in inside her belly. Probably similar if not equal on her first night with Amar her dear husband! When he penetrated her virgin pussy for the very first time!

He aligned his massive organ along with the long and thick outer labia of her hairy pussy and slowly pushed down his cock into her and she stretched open to let him in. Samar loved to watch his dick disappear inside the woman of her dream for the first time!

It never failed to amaze him that Smita's puffy and long pussy lips could stretch to such an abnormal state to accommodate his absurdly big piece of meat. With a loud pop the crowned head of his cock disappeared within! Plugging in her optimum stretchable pussy like a cork on a bottle of exquisite French wine!

She wreathed under his consistent powerful assault!

He saw her staring at his magnum opus in absolute amazement!

Her vaginal muscles squeezing to pull more of him inside her. He grinned and willingly complied with her already sweaty body's untold demands. He pushed a little over five inches inside her watching her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she moaned in a pitiably painful way!

Samar stopped at six and a half inches. "Ready to go beyond what your husband had given you so far in your 22 years of marriage bliss?" He asked in a tone admixture of duty and demand!

"We're already way beyond that," She replied in a loving tone while gradually relishing as how thick he was indeed!

He pushed one more inch in and she started whimpering as she tossed her head from side to side spreading her lush hair on the cushion pillow.

As one more inch penetrated her almost saturated pussy, she felt completely filled and beads of perspiration started to ooze on her face and body!

Her body writhing in ecstasy around his magnificent cock.

Beyond that, she was anticipating, the pleasure would be gone, giving way to pure pain! She put her hand on his chest in way to stop him entering her any further.

"Samar please stop... It is hurting..." She cried frantically as he pushed it in from eight and half to nine and half inches! Disregarding her verbal as well as physical protests!

He didn't seem to care that it was hurting her!

Because he knew it for sure, what pleasure she would derive out of him at the end!

And the pain was only a reminiscent of her internal feeling... It reminded to her as to what a brut he was!

He had warned her verbally before starting of the game!

So, no going back from his vantage or view point!

Now Smita had to bear it, lying under him like a RAGE-DOLL to be ravished as per his whimsical attitude and behaviour!

She was in a duel mind of dilemma! Samar's cock was definitely looking good to look at!

Even to be given an oral stimulus was an extremely delightful experience!

But inside of her?

She was feeling cheated as well as regretting her decision!

As to why at all she allowed him to penetrate her this way and this far?

At 9.5" of raw cock meat inside of her she was not feeling good at all!

It was like pushing down of the handle of a cricket bat inside her delicate pussy!

Too big! Too thick! Too painful!

"Ooohhhhhh... Maaammmaaaaaa..." Smita literally cried!

It actually started hurting her being stretched to the brim! To the limit of her elasticity!

She started to sob both from the uncontrollable torment between her fleshy legs! And the dubious joy of knowing that she wasn't even enjoying a bit of it!

That to at the vast cost of cheating on her dearest husband of twenty-two years!

Her puffy crotch was rubbing against her cruel invader's pubic bush!

And she could feel her pussy juice had started to flow in abundance around it.

"Ooohhhhhh My Gaawwwdddd!" Her body literally jumped up from the bed as the pain incurred by her... As he tried to push it in deeper and deeper... By starting to exert pressure... Samar had apparently given up getting any more any further inside her... As she was not in a position to accept any further into her... At least for the time being... And was moving his hips in an adjustable motions... Letting about three inches slide in and out of her... It was just to comfort her!

Just before the final assault!

He was cunning! Like a FOX!

Knew exactly how to mellow the prey before pouncing on her!

"Ooouuuuccccchhhhhh!!!" She cried with red pain as Samar pulled out his cock right up to the mushroom head and them with a single and sudden jerk pushed in up to the nine inches!

"Oooiiiieeeee... Mmmaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaaaaa..." She gasped!

Then raising her opulent buttocks to meet his horrendous cock!

She was matching his mighty thrusts by now!

"Nnnoooooo!!!" She pleaded as he pulled all but the head out afraid that he would stop fucking her!

Then she cried with pain and pleasure at the same time, "Ooohhhhhh... My Gawd!!!"

As he pushed all the nine inches in her again with a mighty thud!

Her married pussy was clamping down around his wonderful cock... As another body shuttering orgasm overwhelmed her... Making her eyes glistened!

Smita recovered much faster this time... As she wanted more of it!

She started pinching her long and stout nipples... Moaning as the sensation added to the pleasure she was getting... From Samar's incredible rock solid cock!

"I HAD NO IDEA THAT IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD!!!" She yelled hysterically!!!

Smita's whole body was shaking all over the king-size bed from the pleasure of her first fuck from him! It was so good! So hot! So different!

Amar's little penis didn't count as sex to her at this moment of time!

SMITA FELT LIKE CHERISHING THIS VERY MOMENT FOREVER TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE DAY SHE HAD LOST HER VIRGINITY AGAIN TO A REAL 'BULL'!!!

She started turning her head back and forth again and again as she felt his huge cock start to tremble and swell up like a hissing serpent inside her well saturated pussy!

He was about to cum and his orgasm was triggering her orgasm too.

He asked in sheer anticipation and desperation, "I'm bear bursting... Where should I come?"

"Come in me... It's safe..." Said Smita in a husky voice.

No further direction was needed as Samar's massive cock started to explode inside her pussy and she screamed as the body shuttering orgasm made her to pass out for a moment!

Smita laid there on the cushioned bed unmoved... Waiting for the tremor to cool down... Then the horror and shame took over her... Like a nightmare... As she realised the very fact that... She was just being fucked by a boy less than half her age... That to on her marital bed... In front of their 'Happy-Smiling-Family-Photograph'... The guilt of ditching her beloved husband of twenty two years over-whelmed her thought process to a great extent!

In the very next moment she felt an unusual thrill of lying completely naked under a teen boy who was ogling at her satiated body being just pounded like a 'FUCK-TOY'!

The thrill was over-whelmed and took over the guilt of her ditching her dear husband!

She smiled to herself!

For what a slut she has become within no time!

Her twenty two years of marriage was challenged and won easily by just twenty two minutes of sexual rendezvous!

She laid back on the satin bed spread feeling Samar's sticky sperm pouring out of her over-full pussy. She was completely satisfied and laid back like a log closing her eyes and was lost in the oblivion of the magical spell she had just experienced.

That was when she felt something pushing at her lips and opened her mouth to find Samar's cock was teasing her small lips. She opened her mouth to accommodate the huge mushroom head. It tasted an admixture of his and her cum mixed into a deadly cocktail. She licked it greedily and was wishing if she could swallow a whole load of his manly cum all over again like last night.

"That's like a good girl!" He stated, which made her to smile.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You calling me a girl!" She said.

"Yeah why not? You are the first one in my wet dreams. So you will remain a girl to me forever!" He said as he kissed her on the cheek.

"What next? She asked looking into his eyes.

"I have a plan in place. Saying so he started playing with her massive ass-cheeks.

"What is that?"

"A three days trip over to 'BHITARAKANIKA FOREST'!"

"Wow! That would be great!" Said Smita in all excitement.

"All the six of us would go there -- you, uncle, Ria, Mom, Dad and me."

"It would be real fun in the dense forest amidst Olive Riddle Turtles, White Crocodiles and dozens of migrating birds!"

"Yes, we also take all the camping equipments as well as camping gears to stay near the river side natural surroundings amidst rabbits and deers and monkeys."

"We can also go fishing and cook fresh and exotic vegetables grown by the nearby tribal habitats."

"So when are you planning for the voyage to 'BHITARAKANIKA'?

"13th, 14th and 15th of February. A perfect 'Valentine Day Celebration with my 'Lady Love'!"

"Don't forget we won't be alone there! There will be my husband and daughter and your parents too!"

"Aaahhhhhh... Queensie Aunt... What is there in life without a little bit of risk?"

"Okay, so what you intended to do with me in 'BHITARKANIKA' forest?"

"Well, that is a well planned secret. But to disclose just one aspect of it... YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOSE YOUR ANAL VIRGINITY THERE IN THE DEEP FOREST!"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW I AM A VIRGIN OUT THERE?"

"I SAW YOU ANUS AND ITS VERY APPEARENCE SUGGESTED TO ME THAT YOU ARE A VIRGIN OUT THERE!"

"YES, YOU ARE RIGHT! BUT I AM SCARED! OF YOUR MONSTER COCK!"

"DON'T WORRY I WILL TAKE FULL CARE OF IT AT MY LEVEL BEST EFFORTS! TODAY ONLY I WILL BUY KY-JELLY AS WELL AS ORDER A COUPLE OF BUTT-PLUG FOR YOU TO GET ADJUSTED TO MY GIRTH EASILY!"

"YOU ARE SUCH A DARLING!" SAYING SO SHE PULLED HIM ON TOP OF HER AND KISSED HIM ON HIS LIPS MADLY.

HE SLIDED DOWN LIED ON HIS BACK AND PULLED HER ON TOP OF HIM. SHE STRADDLED HIM LIKE A COWGIRL. HE LIFTED HER BUTT. SHE CAUGHT HOLD OF HIS MANHOOD AND POSITIONED RIGHT AT THE ENTRANCE. HE RELEASED HER. SHE SLIDES DOWN HIS LENGTH. HER OWN BODY WEIGHT HELPED HER TO IMPALE HIM ALL THE WAY IN. SHE GASPED. HE GROANED. SHE STARTED A SLOW RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT. AND WITHIN NO TIME BOTH OF THEM LOST IN THE GAME OF LOVE! DREAMING AS TO WHAT WAS IN STORE FOR THEM IN THE DENSE FOREST OF 'BHITARAKANIKA'!!!

End of Part III

******

EPILOGUE:

What had just happened in Smita's house on 27th January 2020, the Monday afternoon was just the tip of the ice berg! The 'BHITARAKANIKA' forest plan was scheduled for 13th, 14th and 15th of February 2020. Sixteen days to go. The subsequent episode of the story will justify as to why this 'SERIAL STORY' was named 'FOREST'... Watch out for the all exciting episode to be published in Literotica soon... If not sooner... Till then happy reading Literotica... And keep smiling all the way...

******

SweetNothingsAndBeyond


12