Forbidden Fun with the Mormons

Story Info
First the pretty 18-year-old daughter, then her hot mom.
18.2k words
4.14
41.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - In Salt Lake City Utah in 1993, young African-American Roman Catholic Kevin is secretly having kinky casual sex with Beth Anderson, the very pretty 18-year-old daughter from a wealthy white Mormon family. Beth has a serious boyfriend who doesn't believe in sex before marriage, so the adventurous Latter Day Saints teenager gets it off with Kevin, who had a crush on her in high school.

Beth's stern father Howard seemingly knows nothing of what his daughter gets up to nor does Kevin's strict father know what his son is doing with the daughter of his most important client, but does Beth's mother Lori - a hot 45-year-old housewife - suspect what is going on? And if so, what will Lori do about it?

All characters and events depicted in this story are fictional and any similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental an unintentional. Only characters aged 18 and older are involved in sexual situations. Please enjoy your trip back in time to the early 1990s for 'The Mormons & the Magical Negro' and be sure to rate and comment.

*

I often wonder what would have happened to my Dad Henry had he found out what I got up to in the summer of 1993. Death from a heart attack, brain aneurism or a stroke possibly, maybe all three at once? Bursting into flames and dying from spontaneous human combustion perhaps? Or maybe Dad would have gotten so mad that he would have just ceased to exist, simply vanishing into nothingness?

Fortunately for myself and Dad, he never knew what I was getting up to that long hot summer now many years in the past, and neither did the rest of the family. Dad has gone now and I am middle aged, married with a teenage son and daughter of my own. Yet sometimes in my dreams my subconscious takes me way back into the past and I hear my late father hollering, "Kevin Jones, I want an explanation for what you have been doing, and I want it right now!"

Older and wiser now I could see why he would have been so angry about it at the time, but truth be told even when I engaged in my nefarious behavior I could understand why Dad would have been furious about my actions had he found out about them. But being 18-years-old at the time, I tended not to think so much with my brain but a different part of my anatomy.

Growing up, my family were a bit unusual in the place where we lived, Salt Lake City in Utah. For one, we were African-American, and while black people obviously didn't stand out in Salt Lake City as much as say blue, green or purple people might have done, the majority of the population was white. African-Americans, Asians, Latin or Native Americans were much rarer.

Secondly and more significantly was religion. While the majority of the population in the area where we lived were Mormons -- members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- every Sunday morning my family would dress in our best clothes and attend Mass at a Roman Catholic Church.

It was the same at the high school which myself, my younger sister Clarissa and a couple of our cousins all attended. There were Mormon teachers, Mormon support staff and of course Mormon students, hundreds of them with so many Mormons having such large families. Even the majority of non-white students and their families were members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Dad along with his brother and my mother Mary's brother ran a successful contracting business -- gardening, pool cleaning, cleaning and repairs and maintenance and despite not being of Mormon faith, their good reputation for high quality work at a good price won them plenty of valuable contracts from the wealthy Mormon families and business owners in the area.

Growing up, Mom and Dad's tolerance for slackers was deeply in the negative, so my sister Clarissa and I spent many hours helping out with the family business during school holidays, especially over the summers when there was more gardening and pool cleaning work. It was the same for our cousins.

While Dad was definitely a hard-ass, he was always a firm but fair man and working during every holiday definitely instilled a good work ethic within me. Going out on jobs with Dad and my uncles I also got to see how the 'other half' of Salt Lake City lived, and boy oh boy was I impressed with the houses owned by these wealthy Mormons. Due to Mom and Dad's hard work we lived in a nice house in a nice street in a nice suburb, we didn't live in a housing project or trailer park, but it was nothing compared to the rich people's houses where we did work.

The houses were large with lots of rooms -- very handy for large Mormon families -- and had all the luxuries on tap inside and out. Most sported swimming pools -- the majority of which were heated to allow use during the cold Utah winters -- and some even had hot tubs, tennis courts and guest houses.

On the best street in this part of town and most luxurious of all was the house owned by a couple named Howard and Lori Anderson. It was a large and spectacular house with a garden that looked like a miniature botanical gardens plus a guest house, heated swimming pool and a tennis court. The super wealthy Howard Anderson was my father's most important client, having contracts both commercial and residential worth many thousands of dollars per annum.

The eight bedrooms in the opulent Anderson family mansion did not sit idle. Being such devout Mormons Mr. and Mrs. Anderson filled them up with lots of children. In summer 1993, the eldest of their sons was married to a nice Mormon girl, while their second eldest son was doing missionary work in New Zealand, about as far away from Salt Lake City as one could get.

Next eldest was their daughter Beth and then came another son two years younger than Beth. There was a set of twin daughters in middle school, and a son and another daughter both in elementary school.

Beth Anderson like me was born in early 1975, so therefore we had attended the same elementary, middle and high schools until graduation in June 1993 and been in a number of the same classes. However, we never moved in the same social circles. Beth and her posse of female friends were very much into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and spent a great deal of time outside of school involved in church activities.

However, while Beth and I rarely interacted I always noticed her. In fact even if I had been a homosexual I would have noticed her. Tall at 5 feet 10 while barefoot and having a slim figure, Beth was pretty as can be, like a doll created by a toy-maker of what a perfect girl should look like. Her long blonde hair, her blue eyes and her flawless fair skin were perfect, as were her teeth. In fact the entire Anderson family had perfect white teeth on display in the family photographs at their house, which made me think of a famous musical Mormon family from the 1970s. What was it with Mormons and their shiny white teeth?

Some of my friends didn't much care for Beth, saying that she was stuck up and that she thought that her shit didn't stink, expressing similar reservations about her wealthy friends. To be fair, Beth and company were more reserved than snobbish, they certainly weren't spoiled brats who flaunted the wealth and status of their parents to the less affluent kids at school. Their religion was very important to them and this all well and fine, they weren't hurting anybody and this was how they were raised. Each to their own.

Perhaps because pretty Beth had the looks of an angel, perhaps because she was white and I was black and quite opposite in looks, perhaps because her slightly aloof nature she had an air of mystery about her, perhaps because she was the eldest daughter of my father's most valuable client -- maybe a combination of all of these factors I couldn't say -- I developed a bit of a crush on Beth through our teenage years of the late 1980s and early 1980s. Every time I saw her I would get that warm fuzzy feeling flowing through my entire body, observing Beth through rays of gentle sunlight and a rose-colored haze.

Obviously keen to keep my crush a secret, how did I act whenever the object of my affections was around? By making an absolute fool of myself, mainly at school. One time in junior high math our teacher had had enough of the boys fooling around in the period before lunch, so said when the bell went, "Boys, you will wait behind. Girls you are free to leave." Beth, her friends and the other girls stood up to leave and guess what? Without thinking, so did I, until the teacher reminded me that I had one X and one Y chromosome rather than two X chromosomes, and that I needed to take a seat. Everybody laughed at me.

At high school things were just the same. Beth and I were in the same driver's education class, and were practicing reverse parking in one lesson. Beth completed the maneuver in one go. How many goes did it take me? Twelve.

A week later Beth dropped something out of her sports bag on the way to gym class, and I was quick to race in and pick it up for my unrequited crush. I wish I hadn't been such a gentleman, as the object in question was a box of tampons, Beth and I blushing and exchanging a few awkward words before hurrying off to our respective change-rooms, and me unable to look at Beth the right way the next few days knowing she was menstruating, obviously something private I shouldn't have known.

Being quite tall at 6 feet 1 inch I played basketball and one time after training was talking with my friends from the team, while drinking a carton of chocolate flavored milk. One of my friends told this joke; "What's the difference between a straight rooster and a gay rooster?" When he delivered the punch-line -- "Straight roosters go cock-a-doodle-do, and gay roosters go any-cock'll-do," I happened to be taking a drink of chocolate milk and collapsed in spasms of laughter. Swallowing the milk the wrong way, I was unable to stop myself from laughing even as I coughed violently, milk going everywhere even out of my nose, me even vomiting as I could not stop laughing. And who saw this? Beth and her friends of course who were passing by at this exact moment.

Even out of school, there was no escape. Working at her parents' house one day cleaning the pool during spring vacation, I slipped and fell in. Beth and some of her friends who were enjoying a bible study session in the back garden were witnesses to my latest humiliation, including me swimming to side to climb out and looking like a cat that had fallen in a body of water, Beth running to get me a towel.

However, even if I hadn't found these or many other ways to humiliate myself around my secret crush then my feelings for Beth would have remained unrequited. From the age of 16, she had a serious boyfriend called Mark. He was 3 years older than her, and a rather pious and devoutly religious young man, his own large family well connected in the Latter Day Saints church.

I thought it might be a situation where the parents were more in favor of them dating than the teenagers, but I had seen Mark and Beth around the place holding hands and going places with other young Mormon friends and they seemed happy enough with things. I don't think they were allowed to date alone. I did know their church valued chastity and abstinence, and with Beth such a devout Mormon girl I doubted her relationship with Mark was consummated, not that I could obviously step up to her and enquire about this. It was something that was absolutely none of my business, and I would never know the answer.

Or would I?

On a fine and sunny Tuesday morning, a beautiful summer's day across Salt Lake City and Utah in general and with our high school graduation now several weeks in the past, I was at the Anderson house to do some pruning. It was a one person job and we were pretty busy at work, so Dad had said for me to go alone.

All bushes were neatly pruned, all leaves and cuttings bagged up and in the trash, so why was I still at the Anderson house? And why was I in the house at all, much less Beth Anderson's bedroom? It was quiet in the house. Mr. Anderson was at work earning millions of dollars. Mrs. Anderson had gone to a bible study session and lunch with other wealthy Mormon housewives. The eldest son was married and did not live at home. The second eldest son was doing his missionary work overseas in New Zealand, America's West Coast and most of the vast Pacific Ocean away from here. The brother in high school and twin girls in middle school were away at a bible camp for run by the Latter Day Saints Church. And the youngest son and daughter were out for the day on an excursion to the zoo with a kids group from their church.

So where was Beth? Was she out too? Was I being a nosy pervert, and had gone into Beth's bedroom to spy on my crush? Was I about to open Beth's underwear drawer, and perve on her bras and her soft cotton teen panties within? Or was I about to go through Beth's underwear hamper, and smell the feminine fragrances on the double cotton saddles of her dirty panties worn on previous days?

No, I wasn't here for voyeurism, I just sat on Beth's bed, watching, waiting, listening. I could hear the ticking clock, and the sound of the Anderson family's pet cat scratching on her scratching post. Then came another sound to prove I wasn't alone in the house, the sound of somebody in the bathroom unwinding and rustling toilet paper from the roll.

And the identity of the person in the bathroom? Beth Anderson. I heard Beth advancing the toilet roll again, and thought back to one of the dumbest things I had thought about my secret crush, a disbelief that Beth actually went to the toilet and used toilet paper, she just seemed so perfect. Even at high school when Beth asked the teacher for the bathroom pass to leave the classroom I assumed it was probably just to wash her hands rather than to go to the toilet. But obviously she did use the toilet and toilet paper, the sounds from the bathroom proved it.

Again, I heard Beth unwinding herself more toilet paper followed by her putting down the toilet lid and flushing the toilet. As the sound of the toilet cistern refilling continued, I heard Beth washing her hands. The door opened and Beth walked into her bedroom. Due to the warm day she was dressed in a white short-sleeved blouse, a white knee-length skirt with a blue floral pattern and open white shoes on her feet, her long blonde hair back in a pony-tail with a white scrunchie.

Beth reached behind herself to adjust her panties through her skirt, obviously they were a bit uncomfortable from when she pulled them up after finishing on the toilet. This simple act sent more blood to my groin, expanding the erection I already sported in my underpants.

"So Kevin, all done outside?" Beth asked cheerfully, as she sat beside me on the bed.

"Yes, all finished," I said.

"Good, that means we get to have fun inside, doing the things we never tell our parents about."

Beth's blue eyes looked into my dark eyes, and she leaned up to me, her white lips planting a kiss on the black skin on my face. I kissed her in return, before Beth kicked off her shoes so she was barefoot and leaned back on her bed, opening her legs wide open so I could see up her skirt and the white panties with blue polka dots she wore.

My big black cock throbbed in my underpants and the bulge in my shorts grew larger as I looked up the pretty white teenager's skirt at her polka dot pattern panties, me able to see the slight indentation of Beth's vagina in the cotton crotch. Beth noticed my considerable interest, and put her hand to my groin, giggling as she teased my erection through my shorts and undies.

"Have you got something down your pants, or are you just pleased to see me Kevin?" she teased.

"Very pleased to see you Beth," I said, as Beth and I shared a kiss on the lips.

"You like looking at my panties, don't you Kevin?" Beth teased. She pointed up her skirt. "It's better than you perving on my panties on the washing line, isn't it?"

Until recently, one of my greatest joys in life was going to the Anderson house when it happened to be laundry day and seeing Beth's pretty teen panties drying on the line, me imagining the pretty blonde teenager stepping her bare feet into them and pulling them up and adjusting them around her bottom and her box. They were such lucky panties, but I doubted I would ever get into them, not even Beth's boyfriend Mark was allowed to get into her pants.

So how was I now in the position when Beth was willingly showing me the panties she was wearing and about to let me get into them? As it turned out, I hadn't been able to hide my secret crush from Beth as well as I thought, and one day when I was doing some weeding at the Anderson house alone and Beth was home alone and supposed to be studying for geography we got to talking.

Beth revealed that she knew all about my secret crush upon her and that I would look at her bras and panties drying on the clothes line. She also revealed that because she and her boyfriend Mark were waiting until marriage before consummating their relationship that she was sexually repressed and horny much of the time. And Beth's fantasy was not for Mark to get into her panties, she knew how boring her ultra-conservative boyfriend would be in bed once they finally had sex together, it was for a black guy to get into her panties and fuck her silly. Not just any black guy, a specific black guy with a crush on her. Me.

So how did that all end? Well, when you have a horny 18-year-old black guy who wants to get in to a horny 18-year-old white girl's pants, and the aforementioned pretty white girl wants the black guy to get into her panties, this is exactly what happened. Soon Beth and I were fucking in her bedroom, and enjoying a nice warm shower together after.

Beth made it clear that this was just sex, nothing more and nothing less, her serious boyfriend was Mark and she had no intention of dumping him for me, but promised me that this was not a one off, and there would be plenty more opportunities for casual sex. I wasn't going to knock that back!

This was now why I was making out with Beth on her bed, the young blonde Mormon's hands all over my groin feeling my erection, me with my hand up her skirt feeling the soft white flesh on the upper thighs of her long legs. My fingers went further up towards Beth's crotch, touching the leg elastic and soft cotton fabric of her pretty teen panties.

Beth giggled at my touch to her underwear and her hand massaged my groin as we kissed deeper, our tongues intertwining. "My panties feel all damp Kevin, I wonder why that is?" Beth smiled as we stopped kissing and stopped for breath.

I laughed as Beth continued to fondle my erection. "I can't think why Beth. Like me, I get the feeling that I'm going to fill my undies with a white substance a bit more dense than urine."

"Well we wouldn't want that to happen and spoil all our fun, would we Kevin?" Beth asked teasingly.

Beth took her hand away from my groin and sat on the bed with her legs open, teasingly putting her hand on her cotton-covered crotch and stroking the indent of her vagina through her panties.

"That is so hot Beth," I said, feeling my enormous black erection throbbing with no stimulation from either myself or Beth.

"I bet it smells pretty good inside my panties," said Beth. "Just like the ones I was wearing earlier this week and was saving for you today."

Beth took her hand out from under her skirt and went to her dirty clothes hamper and my cock throbbed as she extricated six pairs of her worn panties and teasingly waved them in front of me, before sitting beside me on the bed and allowing me to sniff each pair in turn.

All panties like the ones Beth were wearing were cotton bikini briefs, but different colors and patterns for each. There was a pair of white pure panties, a pink pair with white cartoon unicorns on the fabric, lemon panties with purple leg and waist elastic, a light blue pair with dark blue flowers, light green panties with different types of sea-shells, starfish and seahorses and a pair of plain apricot colored panties.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers