All Comments on 'Forever'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

Was a true story of someone in love.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
Very Nice

I must be a bit jaded after reading so many stories on this site since I kept waiting for him to bang a groupie or for her to start dating and screwing some guy. Lol

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago
To Never Stop Believing

Just a great story! There were times it seemed another Hollywood disaster. But John followed his heart, and Kelsey found he was the one. John did give up his career like he always wanted, and got his girl, and his son Alex. To follow your dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glad To See

John finally got his head out of his ass. Also good to see you can go both ways, stupid men in a story and stupid women in others. Unless someone has commented and not been posted yet I'm first so let's start the voting out right. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story was humorous!

Come on, John gets a sing contact after just singing one coffee shop set in a YouTube video? You have to be kidding! Justin Bieber was singing in YouTube videos for years before he got a contract! John had just started using his voice when he was offered a contract. This is too unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

Nice. A couple who could BOTH remain faithful to each other! The end conversation with Jeremy, was not necessary. John was offered repeatedly but stayed faithful. Ah, well! Like father like son. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"You need to tell him that he's a father. It's not right," Trisha said.

"It's my choice, Mother. Stay out of it."

No it is NOT! A father has as much right to his child as the mother.

I am not surprised she was afraid he would take her child away from her, because that is exactly what she did to him. What a selfish asshole!

If a father hides his child from the mother it is considered kidnapping, but when a mother does it to a father it is considered "too bad for you, brah".

At this point the sheer hatred of men in western culture is simply out of control.

Other than that, it was a really nice, well written story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Kelsey is a selfish bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s all a little to predictable and no real backbone. Just a crying woman at home to ruin a mans chance at success. Really painting the woman in a sad light. And I’m a woman saying this.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Enjoyed this story a lot.

It shows that not all people want fame and fortune. Most people just want a happy life family and friends. The media (news, cable, whatever) have really pulled the wool over many people’s eyes. Thank-you for this story!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

One of your best, you have a great talent. Please do not give up writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS KELSEY IS ONE ANNOYING SELFISH BITCH WHO THINKS ONLY ABOUT HERSELF - THE BABYMAKER HAD HER MOTHER SUPPORTING HER YET STILL HAD A BIG MOUTH - KELSEY WHINES LIKE A FRAGILE CERAMIC DOLL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kind of dumb plot line. He is only part way thru first year university and he is being offered a 3 record contract. He has only started playing as a duet once a week at a coffee house! There is no mention of his own written music being played on YouTube and having millions of hits or subscribers. Justin Bieber spent many years on YouTube before being sign to a record deal and he wrote his own music. The author jumped too quickly to this guy becoming a star!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Technically well-written. Has a good flow, a scenic rather than summative structure (the downfall of many a LW story), decent dialogue, all good stuff. The characters were a bit saccharin, though, the music business settings were unrealistic, and the plot lacked dramatic energy. All in all, though, an admirable piece of fiction.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Kelsey needed a good spanking

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Just a little to long.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Nice Love story. So much like the trials and tribulations of married life. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb! Kelsey needs a shrink! JC is a self-absorbed asshole.

Ginger630Ginger630about 2 years ago

John could have done so much better than Kelsey!!! She’s the one who put him up on You Tube. Why would she do that if she didn’t want him to be famous? She resents him for chasing his dream. She was selfish. He should take that baby and run!!!!

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Oh wow! Great story. I’ve been skipping around reading your great work and I think with this one I’ve read them all. Enjoyed this and even though I was disappointed with a few of your stories endings all in all I think I’ve enjoyed something in each one. I liked this ending and many were wonderful complete works. I think you’re a genius creating characters. Thanks for writing. I’ll keep looking for your new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The kind of writing that so many of the bozos on this site should read and emulate.

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99over 1 year ago

AWESOME. That's the only way to describe this story.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great story, each had a turn in it to be blindly selfish and each had a turn at the top.

The reconciliation was very nice.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always like it when my lifelong passions collide, music and reading! Thanks for a great tale.

somewhere east of Omaha

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story.How ever if he signed up for a certain number of albums and tours,how come they can increase the tours without his agreement because he is successful.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Again great story could have been more of n ending.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

Kelsey shouldn’t have kept his son from him. Missing the birth of a child is something special that he should have been there for. The fact she dumped him twice in the same story, seemed a little much, like seriously? Again? Lol.

OvercriticalOvercritical9 months ago

A tough version of an old theme, but it certainly held my attention. Some people do maintain their integrity although I don't think it's the most common situation. I did enjoy this so I'll go 5* although it's a bit of an exaggeration. I skipped through some of the other comments and am amazed at the enormous range of opinion. I wish the rest of the world could voice that range and talk about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories