Forever Again Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boston, 2010

The brilliant oranges and reds of the autumn sunset were slowly fading to violet as Vala finished off her second glass of red wine. The faint clink of the glass on the table as she put it down was only dimly heard over the distant sounds of the city that echoed over the edges of her fifteenth story, penthouse balcony. She sat quietly for a few minutes more, watching and listening to the world around her as night slowly settled over it all. It would be dark tonight she knew as no moon would be out to light the sky. Vala relished the night. It was when her powers were at their peak, when she felt strongest and, perversely, most alive.

Without warning, her Mistress appeared out to the gloom nearly at her shoulder. Vala started, rocking her chair and knocking the wineglass to the tile floor where it shattered.

"Careful, my Love." The Mistress said playfully.

Vala left her chair and bent down, picking up the broken shards of crystal. "You'd think after two thousand years you would have learned a few manners by now. It's not polite to sneak up on people you know."

"To that I would reply that after four hundred and fifty years, you should have learned to hear me coming by now." The Mistress said, sitting down in the chair that Vala had just vacated. "Really my Pet, it's not like I was even trying to be stealthy. A child could have heard me coming a mile away." She waved her hand airily, a smirk fighting to come out.

Cupping the remains of the shattered glass in her hand Vala turned to see the Mistress in her seat and she huffed with mock indignation. "Comfortable?"

"Supremely." The Mistress said, the grin finally escaping to spread on her full lips.

"Where are the twins?" Vala asked, setting the shattered glass down and pulling up another chair.

"I believe they were going out clubbing with Inga tonight."

A bark of a laugh escaped Vala, "I don't know who to worry about more, the twins or whatever poor mortal girls they manage to corral tonight at the clubs."

The Mistress's smile spread, "Well, at least you know Inga will make sure they all enjoy themselves, twins and mortals alike. That girl is like a force of nature."

"A sapphic hurricane?" Vala asked.

"More like a tornado."

Laughing again, Vala settled into the chair and resumed her study of the night sky.

After a few minutes, the Mistress asked, "How is Rae's project going? I haven't heard much since I was away. Has the center opened yet?"

"Next week," she turned, "You're invited of course." She gave her Mistress a hard look, "You're coming, right?"

"Oh I'm sure it's on my calendar. I let my assistant worry about where I have to be every day. I just go where I'm told, sign what is put in front of me, eat what is given to me..." She arched an eyebrow, "sleep with whoever is close at hand."

Vala wouldn't be baited by the teasing, "Don't change the subject." she admonished. "Rae would be crushed if you weren't there to see her center open. She has worked on this for years."

"I wonder what put her onto this project? It's a far cry from the racecars and stripclubs of a few years back." The Mistress asked.

Vala considered before answering. "I think Rae needs to feel needed. She has mentioned never having children to me many times over the years and I think that it's been eating at her for decades, maybe centuries really. She has a strong mothering instinct that can't really be fulfilled in the normal way so this is her way of coping. I think she's hoping that helping out those young girls will fill a void in her life." Vala moved over and settled into her Mistress's lap. "She needs this."

The Mistress softened. "I know, I'll be there. It's not every day I get to see the opening of a girl's shelter, especially not one that I paid for."

"Else paid for it and you know it." Vala corrected her. "Just because you're the Mistress, doesn't mean that all of her money is yours."

The Mistress made a face. "Oh, that girl and her making money. How many billions does she need anyway? We have an entire accounting division now and I still can't get a straight answer on just how much we have. Why doesn't she take a breather and enjoy herself some?"

Vala snickered. "It's what she loves to do. I know Inga has tried to get her to loosen up a little more times that I can count and without much success. As in love as they are, if that girl can't change Else, no one can." She shrugged, "Between you and me, I think it gives her a sense of power too. I think sometimes she feels a little like a kid sister, always tagging along and not able to keep up. She has never been as powerful or as able to influence people like the rest of us, not even the twins or Rae and certainly not like Inga."

The Mistress interrupted with a scoff, "No one can influence people like Inga. She should have become a politician."

Vala threw her head back and hooted with laughter at that. "I can't even begin to imagine the scandals that would be in the headlines if that were to happen." She said.

Laughing, the mistress conceded, "True." Raising one perfect, dark eyebrow. "You know, you're starting to get a little snippy with your Mistress tonight my Pet."

Vala's breath hitched at the inflection of the last word and she knew pussy was already getting wet. Biting her bottom lip, she said in a small, playful voice, "Was I being bad, Mistress?"

"Nothing a little squirming and moaning won't fix." The Mistress said with a wicked grin. "After all, you know how much I like to watch you, my Pet." She gestured at the area of open floor in front of them, "Take those clothes off. I want to see that beautiful body of yours."

Obediently, Vala stood and started removing her clothes. First the shirt, then the shorts fell to the tiled balcony. She started to take off her high heels but the Mistress stopped her.

"No, I rather like those shoes. Leave them and the jewelry on but lose the panties and bra. I want to see those beautiful breasts and that fantastic backside you have." The Mistress leered.

Vala finished removing her clothing and stood nude before her Mistress save her shoes, earrings and silver charm necklace that hung between her breasts.

"I think this calls for some wine, my Love. Go be a good girl and fetch me some, will you?" The Mistress said, still grinning. The words were soft but there was a hint of steel just under the surface that slid easily, almost comfortably into Vala's mind. Without thought her body responded to her Mistress's command. As powerful as Vala was, her will was no match for even the most subtle command from the woman before her.

Walking past her Mistress into the spacious penthouse Vala felt a sting on her ass when the Mistress smacked her playfully.

When she returned a few minutes later the Mistress hadn't moved from her spot. She handed the glass of red wine down and stood, obediently waiting direction.

"I think a little show is in order, don't you my Pet?" The Mistress said after a few leisurely sips of wine. "I do so enjoy watching you cum, especially when you do it to yourself." She settled back into the chair, "Pleasure yourself, my Pet."

Unable to resist her Mistress, Vala's hands began to wander over her nude body, caressing her stomach and moving up to cup her full breasts. She let out a little moan as her fingers slid over her stiff nipples, the small pink bumps sending pleasure washing through her. For a few minutes she fondled her breasts and her upper body, savoring the feel of her preternaturally sensitive skin. Even after over four centuries, her heightened sexuality and sensitivity brought on by her transformation in addition to the commands imprinted on her mind by the Mistress never ceased to delight her.

She watched with eager anticipation as her Mistress stood slowly and started removing her own clothes. Her smooth, sleek body was beautiful to behold and even after centuries Vala still never tired of seeing it.

Feeling the intensity of her fire building, Vala allowed her hands to wander downward, fingers tracing through the small tuft of neatly trimmed blond hair over her sex. The ripples of pleasure she had been feeling increased to small waves as one finger, then another slipped over her wet, outer folds and teased her more intimate places. One finger slipped inside and she groaned. After a few more minutes of playing, the first finger was followed by another. "I'm so wet, Mistress..." She moaned, knowing that her Mistress loved hearing Vala describe what she was feeling. "...and so hot inside." She moaned louder, closing her eyes and rolling her head back for effect.

When Vala looked again, her Mistress was standing before her only a hand's breadth away, mirroring her movements. Vala watched enraptured as her Mistress slipped two fingers into herself and moaned as well. "I'm wet as well, my Pet. Hot and wet, just for you." The words slid into Vala's mind and she moaned louder.

Her Mistress leaned in, kissing her firmly, slipping her tongue into her mouth, tasting her. They moaned together. Vala's hands rose to her Mistress at the same instant as her Mistress reached for Vala. They pulled together into an intense, passionate embrace that lasted for minutes. Vala felt a flash of pain mix with the rapture as her tongue was cut by the razor sharp fangs of her Mistress. The taste of molten copper on both their tongues was like adding gasoline to a campfire. Passion flared and seared through every corner of Vala's being in a breath taking rush. From sudden tensing of her Mistress's body she knew that she was experiencing the same thing.

Vala's hips rocked forward pushing against her Mistress as she did the same. The feel of her own sparsely haired mount against the hairless mount of her Mistress was complete bliss and after only a few minutes Vala felt herself approaching a precipice. "So close..." she gasped.

"Lie down." Her Mistress commanded, breaking their kiss and backing away. "On your back my Pet." The voice was thick with both intense passion and irresistible power.

Desperate with need but unable to resist the direction, Vala lay back onto on the cold, smooth tile floor of the balcony. She groaned in delight as she saw her Mistress move over her, straddling her face then lower herself slowly down. Vala raised her legs, hooking them under her Mistress's arms, opening herself fully. The Mistress likewise slid her legs under Vala's arms, giving Vala an exquisite view of her smooth sex.

A little keening cry escaped Vala as she felt a tongue tracing her lips then dipping inside her. "Delicious." Her Mistress breathed huskily.

Wanting to return the favor, Vala started licking the delight before her. Slowly, tenderly at first but with rising fervor as their passions built. Their moaning cries echoed off the surrounding walls and out into the night sky as they both approached rapture. Vala started her climax first, crying out, "Oh Gods... yes... yes... ungh...!" as a powerful contraction gripped her core. Wanting her Mistress to cum with her, Vala wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked it in, flicking the sensitive little bump with the tip of her tongue.

With a groan, her Mistress convulses, "You... naughty... naughty... agh...!" She broke off as an intense orgasm took a hold of her fully, removing her ability for speech.

For a most of that night they made desperate, passionate love under the clear, dark night sky, sharing climax after climax, driving each other ever higher, crying out their love for anyone to hear until finally the Mistress could take no more and rolled off. She lay panting and sweating next to Vala, a look of profound peace on her beautiful face.

Vala moved around to lie next to her Mistress, resting her head on her breast. She could hear her lover's heartbeat, strong and constant, pounding away inside her. Placing her hand on her chest, she could feel her own heart beating at exactly the same rhythm, in perfect unison with her Mistress. Two hearts, one soul, eternal.

"I love you my Valamera." Her Mistress whispered as she stroked the top of Vala's head.

"I love you as well, always." Vala whispered as quiet, achingly beautiful music rang in her soul.

* * *