Forever, Brandywine

Story Info
Brooke and Mandy find love in unlikely places.
5k words
4.69
12.9k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forever, Brandywine

Brooke Richards was sitting in the locker room of her mom's private swim club meditatively rubbing suntan lotion into her long legs and supple arms. Shortly, she would be engaged with running the concession stand, but her mind was thinking about college, where she had spent the last year enjoying the most incredible sex ever. Looking at herself in the mirror, her bright blue eyes staring back at her, she asked, "how the fuck am I going to satisfy myself for the next eight weeks?"

Resigned to her fate, Brooke capped the tube of lotion and ventured outside for another summer at Birchwood Swim Club. As soon as she hit the sunshine, she put on the show that made her a legend at the club. Brooke sported a lovely white one-piece bathing suit that dangerously hugged her curvy body and gorgeous buxom breasts. Her long blonde hair tumbled down her smooth open back, and she swayed her hips so Steve Green, the lifeguard, could enjoy her perfect ass.

The boys were google-eyed, and more than a few kids were running for their phones to take a picture. But Brooke wasn't putting on a show for Steve or to attract the boys. Brooke's sole sexual interest was women, and it had been that way for as long as she could remember. And that thought brought her mind back to where it had been moments before she stepped out into the sun. "Where the hell am I going to get some pussy in this town?"

Birchwood had more cows than cars, measuring only twenty square miles with less than five thousand people. Perhaps, you didn't know everyone in town, but everyone knew your business. So, of course, one had to be careful. Gossip mongers were everywhere.

Hours later, she wondered who would be replacing Steve for the second lifeguard shift. She'd heard that Gloria, the dull bitch who worked there last year, had graduated and moved away.

"We hired a new girl, Mandy Daniels; I think you'll like her," was all her mom told her.

The pool entrance was located at the top of a hill, almost one hundred and fifty feet opposite the snack counter. People would park their car, grab their gear, and walk through the gate before descending to the pool area and the building containing her mom's office, changing rooms, concession, and First Aid station.

As Brooke sat and looked at the gate, a tall, gorgeous girl with short dark hair and a killer body walked into view. She was wearing a sports bra and tight yoga pants. Brooke sucked in her breath; could it be?

The girl entered the changing room, and Brooke waited with bated breath. Only five minutes went by, but it seemed like five days for Brooke. When the girl finally reemerged, she wore the sexiest powder blue bikini. She walked to the lifeguard post, and Brooke saw she was wearing the telltale lifeguard whistle. It dangled seductively between her small but lovely breasts.

She stopped beneath Steve's seat, and Brooke overheard her call, "Hi, I'm Mandy Daniels, the new lifeguard. You must be Steve?"

Brooke was close enough to see the girl's pert titties dancing beneath the sheer fabric of her bikini top and noted a very tight ass.

Wetness blossomed in the folds of Brooke's pussy, and she spent the rest of the day staring at the girl's shapely body.

Late that afternoon, Brooke was reloading the soda fridge when she heard someone call from behind her.

"Hi, I'm Mandy; you must be Brooke Richards."

Brooke turned around and was standing only inches from Mandy.

Oh my, she thought, she is adorable.

Mandy smiled, her emerald green eyes boring into Brooke's. Brooke stared back and then down at Mandy's pert breasts. They appeared to be struggling to free themselves and get some fresh air.

"Hi, yes, I'm Brooke." But then, she felt so stupid, "I'm sorry, what did you say your name was?"

"Mandy Daniels. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm happy you're the lifeguard this summer. Gloria was a pain to work with last year. So I'm glad I'll be working with somebody pretty this summer."

Oh my, did she say that? But, unfortunately, it was too late to retrieve it. Then Mandy said, "well, you're pretty too." Brooke's heart raced to nearly one hundred beats per minute as the pair continued looking into each other's eyes. Finally, Mandy extended her hand, and the girls shook hands. Was it Brooke's imagination, or did Mandy's hand linger a bit longer on her's than was necessary?

"Well," said Brooke, "I'll see you around."

Two pairs of eyes lingered on each other another moment before Brooke turned away. Mandy watched that sexy ass walk into the building and was bursting inside.

Mandy had been attracted to girls since she was fourteen, but in a small town, you couldn't exactly advertise that you were into chicks. So just imagine if she put a butterfly or unicorn sticker on the bumper of her fiery red Mini Cooper, it would be ruinous to her.

It was very confusing. When she did meet girls that she was attracted to, you could say anything to them except what you wanted to say. A few times, she'd been out with girls, and just when she felt that one of them was about to drift into the forbidden zone, the other would retreat behind the lines, and everything returned to "normal."

It was maddening. But, this fall, she would be a freshman at the University of Washington, and she knew there would be other girls like her, girls who were fearful of being open at home but ready to experiment at school. Due to her inexperience, Mandy hoped she wouldn't be too awkward at college. But now, things may change. Mandy had no way of knowing for sure, but there was definitely an attraction with Brooke, an electricity. But how do I act on it? She wondered.

That evening when she was about to leave, Denise, her boss, and Brooke's mother asked her how her first day was?

"Uneventful, I guess."

"That's a good thing," Denise affirmed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Mandy agreed.

"Did you meet my daughter, Brooke?"

"Yes, I did."

"I think you two will get on fine."

"I hope so," answered Mandy, her voice betraying more than a hint of expectations.

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Every week, you girls have to clean the pool filter. It can only be done when the pool is closed; it's the law. You can do it Thursday night or early Friday morning. Brooke has all the keys to this place, so you work it out with her. Whatever you two decide is fine with me."

On Wednesday, Mandy wanted to have some genuine girl talk with Brooke. So she entered the concession stand through the rear entrance and found Brooke bent over, opening a box. Her hot ass was bursting the seams of her tight-fitting cutoff denim shorts.

"Hi, mind if I join you for a minute?"

Mandy walked over and stood right next to Brooke. Brooke stood up and had to squeeze herself between Mandy and the fridge. They were in full view of the public area of the pool, and their closeness was frustrating. Brooke wanted to wrap her arms around Mandy and kiss her full on the mouth.

"So, where do you go to school?" Mandy asked.

"I'm at AIU; I'm studying marine biology."

"Really? You don't seem like the science type."

"I'm not really. I mean, I like science, but my real attraction is the water." OMG, did I really say attraction? thought Brooke.

"Yeah, agreed Mandy, looking into Brooke's electric blue eyes and smiling. "I'm in love with the water too. It's very attractive," she added, placing an inflection on the last word.

"I meant that sometimes I think I'd be happier being a river guide. I love boating and kayaking. I'm on the rowing team."

"Well, that explains why you're in such great shape."

"Thanks." Brooke's face was so hot. She was out of breath from standing so close to Mandy. Her mind was awash with all kinds of erotic images.

Finally, Mandy broke the silence, "I love kayaking, too."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do. I plan on doing a lot of it at school."

"Where are you going to school?"

"I'll be a freshman at the University at Washington State. I'm studying music therapy and art."

"That's so cool. It sounds way more interesting than studying chemistry or bodies of water."

"Oh well, I imagine it's fascinating to study bodies of any type."

Both girls turned beat red, laughing. Then, changing the subject, Mandy said, "listen, Denise told me we have to clean the pool on either Thursday night or Friday morning but that it was your decision."

Wow. How could Brooke have forgotten? Every week she would be alone with this beautiful creature, and she hadn't given it a moment's thought. Now, suddenly, her imagination leaped to life, like a match setting fire to a log laden with gasoline.

"Well, I'm not an early morning person," answered Brooke. "So I vote for Thursday night if it's okay with you."

"Yeah," answered Mandy, "maybe we can study those bodies of water too," she laughed as she walked away, her tight ass twinkling.

Brooke's shift was over, and she planned to do some grocery shopping. But, instead, she went straight home. Brooke went into her bedroom; she quickly closed the door and locked it. In the back of her dresser, she located one of her favorite vibrators. Sprawling out on her bed, she unzipped her denim cutoffs, closed her eyes, and thought about Mandy. Her green eyes were looking into hers. Those moist lips pressed against her lips. Her mouth opened to allow Mandy's tongue to enter. She imagined Mandy moaning as she undid the buttons of her shirt and squeezed those beautiful titties. Brooke continued rubbing her vibrator over her sopping-wet panties before cumming hard.

Thursday morning arrived. Brooke couldn't believe how nervous she was. She'd had her share of women, but Mandy was different. The girl radiated sexual energy that was way off the Richter scale. She couldn't stop thinking about her hair, those eyes, that mouth, and those luscious tits.

Brooke worked the morning shift, and she wouldn't be alone with Mandy until seven-thirty p.m. when the pool closed. That was more than ten hours away! How would she survive?

Little did she know that Mandy was also nervous. She wanted to make a good impression. Should she wear her tiny blue bikini that could be quickly and easily removed, or the leopard print one piece that beautifully accented her ass and breasts? She selected the leopard print and zipped on some denim cutoffs.

Hours later, when Mandy walked onto the pool deck, Brooke almost had an orgasm from just looking at her. "No girl ever had that effect on me," she thought.

The afternoon dragged on forever for both young women. For Brooke, it was all she could do to stop from touching herself. She was saving everything for Mandy. She was pretty sure that Mandy, who had graduated high school only a couple of weeks ago, had never been with another woman. Maybe she'd gotten drunk at a party and did a little playful kissing and fondling, but that was probably the extent of it. Brooke promised herself that she wouldn't force Mandy in any way. She would take her time and not pressure her. She wanted it to be a memorable evening.

Mandy couldn't stop looking at the clock all afternoon. She was nervous and hoped to learn from Brooke without betraying that she was a virgin.

When 7:30 rolled around, Mandy blew the whistle to alert everyone to leave the pool. The gates would be locked in fifteen minutes. Mandy didn't see Brooke anywhere, but Denise told her, "she's probably in the locker room. Now, Mandy," added Denise, "pay attention and do exactly what Brooke tells you to do." This last line caused a buzz to go through Mandy's entire body, and she suddenly had a lump in her throat.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mandy."

"Have a good night Denise."

Mandy got some bottled water from the fridge and sat down at the pool deck, waiting for Brooke. Birchwood Swim Club was more than 200 feet from the road and bordered on three sides by cornfields. She couldn't believe how quiet the pool area was when everybody was gone.

When Brooke walked out of the locker room, Mandy almost lost her breath. Brooke was wearing a lightweight swimming gown that accented her lovely curves. Through the sheer fabric, it appeared that Brooke was wearing very little underneath. Her hair was perfect, and her face lit up when their eyes met.

"Hi, I didn't want anyone to see me except for you."

Mandy closed the distance between them and wanted to kiss her, but Brooke dropped a bag in Mandy's hands.

"I have some goodies for later," she said. Mandy peered inside and saw a bottle of vodka and cranberry juice.

"Can you put them in the fridge by the concession stand?"

Brooke watched that luscious ass walk away.

The girls got down to work. Brooke gave Mandy a lot of views of her large breasts and shapely ass, making Mandy's own breasts heavy with need. Brooke led Mandy up to the First Aid station when they were all through. They sat down on the cot, and Brooke unscrewed the vodka and cranberry juice and poured them both a large glass.

Glasses in hand, legs stretched out, the girls sipped their drinks and let out a sigh. The night was still young. They had privacy; nobody was within a half-mile of the club. They had a wonderfully cool evening, a cot, vodka, and each other.

Mandy cleared her throat, "I have a confession to make."

"Ah, the vodka enters, and the truth comes out."

"I never did this before."

"Did what, dearie?"

"You know. Experimented."

"Relax, girl, you don't think I figured that out already? Ninety-nine percent of the people in this town have never experimented. Brooke reached out and placed her hand on Mandy's. Her touch was warm and welcoming.

"Trust me; I'm not going to make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable." She lightly ran her fingers up and down Mandy's arm, causing a shiver to go down her spine. "Your skin is so soft. Are you nervous? Would you like to go for a walk?"

Mandy nodded her head, yes. Brooke drained her cranberry vodka, and Mandy followed suit, laughing.

"What's so funny."

"Denise told me to do everything you told me."

"Hmm, my mom is a smart woman." Brooke extended her hand, and Mandy clasped it, their fingers intertwining.

"Come."

The girls rose from the cot and ventured into the cool night air. Mandy felt as if she'd stepped into a dream. The only witnesses were a billion stars winking above them.

"Tell me about yourself," said Brooke. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I have three brothers."

"Oh my. Do you guys get along?"

"Not at all. My father died when I was in seventh grade, and they decided to take his place. You know the drill. Man of the house."

"I don't really know. I'm an only child, and my sperm donor father split when I was three. Go on."

"They bully me around; I have to cook, clean, and can't complain. My mom is drunk half the time and stays out of it. I never romantically think of boys, probably because of my idiot brothers. But, on the other hand, it's because of them that I got into art and music."

They came to a stop at the far end of the pool. Mandy looked adoringly at Brooke, who returned her loving gaze. The moonlight perfectly highlighted her features.

"How about you? Do you get along with your mom?"

"Oh yeah, really well. After my dad split, my mom became the most positive person in the world. She always backs me and goes out of her way to make me feel good about myself."

"Wow, that's wonderful. Does she know?"

"What? About me being a lez?"

Mandy broke out laughing. Gosh, it felt so good to be with this girl.

"I don't think so. I've never came out to her, but sometimes I feel that perhaps she does know. How about your mom?"

If my mom ever found out, I think she'd ask my brothers to gag, bind, and eviscerate me."

The two began walking again, only now Brooke wrapped her arm around Mandy's waist, guiding her closer. Mandy loved the feeling.

The girls alternately walked around the entire pool with arms around each other's waists or holding hands. Soon they were back at the entrance of the building.

"Phew, that walk made me thirsty; let's go back inside and have another vodka and cranberry."

Mandy held Brooke's hand and allowed herself to be led back to the nurse's office. Sitting side by side on the cot, she waited as Brooke poured the drinks. The girls clinked their paper cups, and Brooke said, "here's to the prettiest girl in town." Mandy laughed, and the two of them downed their drinks in a couple of gulps.

Just when they put their cups down, there was a crash outside. Mandy jumped off the cot and stepped quickly to the window, where she saw a raccoon scurrying away from a fallen aluminum garbage can with a piece of a hot dog clutched in its jaw.

Mandy didn't know it, but Brooke had also jumped from the cot and stood inches behind her. Then, as Mandy turned around, something happened that not even a choreographer could have orchestrated. Mandy tripped, and Brooke caught Mandy, wrapping her arm around Mandy's back, and then she quickly wrapped her other arm around Mandy's sexy waist, embracing her.

Not waiting for a second to allow Mandy to think, their faces only inches apart, Brooke leaned in and gave Mandy Daniels her first kiss. It only lasted a few seconds, Mandy imagined fireworks exploding in her chest and lower regions, and then her knees buckled.

Brooke practically pulled Mandy onto the cot, and the pair locked in a passionate, fiery kiss.

Ohh, ahh, was all that Mandy could manage as Brooke now began an assault on Mandy's erogenous zones. It was a search and destroy mission. A bite on the ear lobe to remove the pain of a brother's bullying. A nibble on the neck to make her forget the nightmares caused by her mother's alcohol abuse, a bite on the shoulder to remove the pain caused by her father's passing. Brooke's lips were removing all of the poison from Mandy's lithe body.

A breeze blew lightly through the room, and outside, the crickets chirped. A motorcycle roared a couple of hundred feet away, but in the enveloping moon glow of night, the lovers felt like they were the only two people left on earth.

The feeling was kinetic, and everything living in each girl's body seemed to be traveling to their nipples and pussies. Mandy was in heaven, and she felt her nipples hardening into tiny pebbles, aching for attention. As if sensing this, Brooke pulled back and checked on Mandy's expression.

"How was that sweetie, did you like it?"

"Ahh, that was wonderful Brooke, nobody ever kissed me like that before. I feel weightless."

"That's good. I feel the same way. Shall we continue?"

Brooke backed up a little and sat up, pulling Mandy up with her. Instinctively, Mandy reached for her shoulder straps and seductively pulled them down. Brooke was now staring at a pair of small but shapely tits capped with very hard and erect nipples.

"Do you like them?"

"Oh, Mandy," moaned Brooke, "they are more gorgeous than I imagined. Can I lick them?"

Mandy answered by squeezing a breast and offering it to Brooke's open mouth. Brooke leaned forward, stretching her tongue out, and flicked an erect bulbous nipple.

"Ohh, Brooke," Mandy breathed huskily.

Brooke moved up on Mandy's breast, filling her mouth with it and sucking aggressively.

"Ohh, don't stop, please don't stop."

Brooke had no intention of stopping. Instead, she reached up and squeezed the other breast eliciting a tiny squeal from Mandy. Then she alternated on each breast, licking, sucking, and pinching Mandy's nipples with her experienced mouth and hands. Mandy's head was thrown back, and her eyes tightly closed. She looked more beautiful than an angel.

Brooke was afraid that Mandy might cum too soon and forced herself to slow down and stop.

"That was lovely," said Mandy.

12