Forever, Brandywine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's only the appetizer; wait until the main dish is served." Brooke pulled her top over her head to reveal her Double DDs, begging for attention. Mandy always had a thing for large breasts.

"Oh Brooke, I umm-"

Brooke didn't let her finish speaking. Instead, she placed a hand behind Mandy's head and guided Mandy's mouth to a waiting breast.

As Mandy sucked, Brooke moaned. Then, excited that she could turn on Brooke, Mandy continued sucking on one breast and squeezing another. Mandy's pussy was watering like a garden hose.

Brooke pulled her breast from Mandy's mouth, and it made a funny noise when it popped out of her lips. Both girls laughed. The pause was just what Brooke needed. She took Mandy's chin in hand and drew it to her mouth. Opening her lips, the two lovers explored each other's mouths with their silky tongues. Brooke then turned Mandy's chin away and disengaged from her mouth, and she whispered in Mandy's ear.

"This is your night, lover, and it's only just beginning. I'm going to take you now to a higher plain." Mandy moaned to herself. She had never been higher, and now her lover was promising still greater heights of pleasure. Instinctively Mandy reached for the snap in her cutoff shorts as Brooke pulled them off and threw them across the room. Mandy laid back into the crook of Brookes's arm to support her head. Mandy's leopard print one-piece was lowered below her smooth bronze belly. Brooke inserted two fingers into her mouth and began a slow tantalizing dance of fingers down the length of Mandy's quivering body. Brooke's fingers were now dangerously close to the edge of the fabric of Mandy's one-piece. Finally, Brooke bit down on Mandy's earlobe, eliciting a scream of pleasure from her sexy mouth.

Brooke breathed into Mandy's ear, "I'm going to put my fingers inside of you. It may hurt at first, but only for a moment. Try and relax. The pleasure will be exquisite."

Brooke slipped her fingers into the suit and began a swift pursuit to Mandy's waiting crevice. Mandy nearly leaped off the cot when Brooke's expert fingers ran over her pussy lips. Brooke had to pin her down using one arm. Mandy's eyes were squeezed shut. She was gripping the bedsheets with her clenched hands as if she may fly off at any moment. Her pussy was on fire.

Mandy was wide open, and Brooke quickly slipped her index finger and then her middle finger into Mandy's waiting hole. Mandy immediately raised her hips off the bed and started bucking furiously against Brooke's hand. Brooke had to use all her strength and concentration to keep her fingers buried inside Mandy.

Mandy was hollering, "oh, Broo, Brooke, faster, ohh, uhh, harder, harder." Brooke obeyed. She plunged her fingers quickly in and out of Mandy's slick hole, and then she inserted a third finger. That was all Mandy needed to carry her over the edge, and she screamed out with animal pleasure as she spilled gallons of girlie juice over Brooke's fingers and hand. Brooke was sure that Mandy's yells carried to the road.

Brooke slowly withdrew her fingers from Mandy's dripping cunt, and licked the girl's honey from her fingers. Then, she offered them to Mandy, who opened her eyes, glazed with an "I just came so hard, look," and licked Brooke's fingers. She was too winded to thank her lover, but Brooke could read it in her eyes.

"Don't move, lover," said Brooke. "Now that we've had our appetizer, it's time for dinner." Brooke knew that now it would be effortless to make Mandy cum a second time using her mouth and tongue.

She rose and pulled off Mandy's sopping wet suit. Brooke sighed; Mandy's pussy was trimmed like a V, and the spicy scent of pussy juice mixed with sweat was overpowering. She kissed Mandy's belly, and using her hands, she encouraged Mandy to spread her legs far apart to allow her access. Brooke's face was now inches from Mandy's pussy. Using her hands, she spread Mandy's pussy lips apart.

"Oh, Brooke, I need, I need..."

"What is it you need, darling?"

"Ahh, I need to feel your tongue inside of me," she breathed. That was all Brooke wanted to hear. She stretched out her tongue, and she licked Mandy's luscious pussy from bottom to top. Her tongue darted in and around Mandy's hot cunt; she tasted wild and wickedly delicious.

"Please, don't stop Brooke, don't stop, I'm so clo-"

She never finished her sentence. Brooke closed her lips around Mandy's engorged clit, and using her teeth; she bit down as she pushed two fingers into Mandy's slippery cunt.

Mandy let out a scream as if she'd been stabbed, her body quivered in ecstasy, and she violently arched her back. The movement knocked both girls halfway off of the cot. Brooke had to stretch out her hand to break her fall and not hit her head on the floor.

Brooke climbed back on the cot and waited for Mandy to float back to earth, running her long nails up and down Mandy's back, now slick with sweat.

"Oh Brooke, honey, that was so beautiful," and then she closed her eyes and fell into a slumber. Brooke rested next to her. Peering at Mandy's sleeping face, Brooke thought she was the most beautiful girl she'd ever had. But, unlike other girls she had sex with, this felt like lovemaking, not sex.

They lay like that for several minutes, and when Mandy opened her eyes. Brooke got up from the cot.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to get us dessert. I'll only be a minute."

Brooke walked away, her sexy ass still clothed in her panties. Mandy hoped that dessert would include a feel of that incredible ass. Shortly Brooke reappeared.

"TaDa," and she held in her hands two ice cream dixie cups she'd gotten from the concession freezer.

"Ice cream!"

"I could use the sugar rush. How about you?"

"Sure," she answered, sitting up now on her knees.

"But there's one rule," insisted Brooke, "I have to feed you."

Mandy obliged, and Brooke fed her two or three spoonfuls before taking one for herself. Then she smiled a dirty smile and told Mandy to close her eyes. Next, Brooke took a spoonful and smeared ice cream over one of Mandy's still erect nipples.

Mandy let out a squeal before Brooke silenced her with a long hard suck of her nipple.

"There, how did you like that?"

"I always love dessert," was all that Mandy answered.

"Good, now let me have your other tit," and Mandy turned slightly to give Brooke better access. Brooke spooned the melting ice cream over Mandy's other tit and then leaned forward to suck it clean.

Mandy moaned with every stroke of Brooke's teasing tongue. Then taking the ice cream from Brooke, Mandy covered those delicious Double Ds with a spoonful of dripping ice cream. The sight of it made both women almost cream in their pants. Next, Brooke slid off the cot and pulled down her panties in one smooth movement, and sidled up against Mandy's warm waiting wet body.

"I'm going to teach you one more move tonight, lover, only this time I am asking for some audience participation. Are you ready?" Mandy was willing to do almost anything. "Now lift yourself off the bed a couple of inches so that I can slide my leg underneath you."

Mandy complied and let out a little squeal as Brooke slid her left leg between Mandy's legs and then wrapped her right leg around her waist and butt. Brooke introduced Mandy to the tantalizing world of tribbing when two girls rub their pussies against each other for added stimulation. When Brooke began rolling her hips and rubbing her pussy against Mandy's, her body heat zoomed to infinity.

The girls moaned and groaned as their pussies rolled over each other, and waves of electricity shot through their bodies as they shimmied and writhed.

"Ohh."

"Ahh."

"Umm, yes, right there, ahh."

"UHHH, don't stop, don't stop, harder."

"Ohh, uhh, umm. Fuck me, girl, FUCK ME!"

Mandy reached for Brooke's breast and gave it a hard squeeze, sending a seismic jolt straight to Brooke's pussy, and the room began to spin.

"AHHH, I'M CUMMING MANDY, UHH, UHH, AWWW!" Brooke's pussy exploded. Mandy shouted, "OHHH, OHHH, AHHHH!" and her pussy erupted too. Girlie juice was everywhere, soaking the towels the girls had placed on the cot.

"Oh my gosh, Mandy," exclaimed a very sweaty Brooke. "We came at the same time; that was incredible. " She leaned over, throwing her arms around Mandy, and planted a hundred kisses all over her lover's face, mouth and neck. Mandy fell back, exhausted, without letting go of Brooke. The two girls just lay there a minute-panting from the impact of their shared orgasms.

Mandy breathed into Brooke's ear, "thank you, that was the best thing that ever happened to me." And a moment later, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"College," was all Brooke could manage saying; she was too out of breath to talk. Mandy laughed. Until tonight, she was afraid of being awkward with other girls at school. After making love to Brooke, Mandy wondered if she wanted to be with any other girl. And Brooke recalled her concern with meeting someone this summer. Finally, the girls fell asleep and dreamed. Their arms and legs entwined as the moonglow played a song over their glistening, naked bodies.

12