Forever Hers Ch. 04

Story Info
The moment Janeli has been waiting for (warning r*pe scene).
971 words
4.11
16.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late; far too late to be getting back. But after loosening up over drinks, it didn't take long for Thomas and Kate to get the night going. It had been fun. The most fun either had had in a while. This was especially true for Thomas who hadn't made much time for women. Laughing as they tumbled into the doorway, they closed in on their front doors.

"That was...unexpected." Thomas breathed.

"See?" Kate teased. "I knew you'd like dancing."

"I'm not talking about that."

"Oh? What then?"

"Everything." He pulled her in close. "Everyday, it's been work, exercise, hang with the guys, rinse, repeat. You were," he corrected himself, "tonight was everything I needed."

"Well," she tapped his chin with her index finger. "Maybe I'll see you around sometime."

"Same time tomorrow morning?"

"8am on the dot."

They chuckled. Then they got a bit closer. What was meant to be a peck on the cheek had unfolded into a rapturous kiss goodnight. Both of them knew when to stop, but it was tough. One more kiss goodnight and then both slipped into their apartments.

Still a bit tipsy, Kate kicked off her heels and slipped out of her dress before doing a face plant right into her pillow. She'd worry about her make-up ruining her pillowcase in the morning.

"I'm guessing it was a good time," came Janeli's monotone voice from beside her.

Kate rolled over to face Janeli's direction even though she couldn't see her. "The best." She sensed the tension in the air and chose to address the obvious. "Sorry I stopped texting you when it got late. I can't exactly text on a dance floor."

"Uh huh."

"Janeli, he's smart, and funny, definitely has a mouth on him. He's kind of like you in a lot of ways; bit of a smart ass."

"So you're choosing coke 2 over the original?"

"Can't you be happy for me? You're comparing apples to oranges here. I know you don't like talking about your past, but I'm not going to leave your side just because Tom and I are getting along."

"...Promise?"

"I promise. I love you, girl." Kate could feel the weight on the bed shift towards her and the warmth of Janeli's bosom press against her. She wasn't expecting her soft, plump lips to press against hers as well. "Ah, Janeli," Kate immediately recoiled. "Wait. I'm not...I mean, didn't mean to give you the wrong impression."

She couldn't see it, but one side of Janeli's mouth had curled upward. "Your first time with another woman?"

"Yes. I mean...it's not like I don't like you. You've been everything to me and then some."

"Good." This time Janeli was above her when she kissed her again. "Then we're on the same page."

"No, Janeli. I said, stop!" Kate lightly pushed her away. She may have been a bit drunk, but she had kept her head enough to know what was happening.

Janeli wasn't smiling anymore, but she maintained her position on top of her. "What is with women like you? So quick to flip flop instead of committing to the moment. Do you think I'm going to hurt you or something?" She rubbed her cheek. "I'd never hurt you."

Despite being sober enough to see what was happening, dealing with it was another matter. "Please. Don't do this."

"You didn't tell Tom to stop when he kissed you." Janeli didn't need to see her reaction to know that there was one. "Yea, I saw you two. And only after one date. How long have we known each other?"

"...Tom has nothing to do with this."

"You're right. It's just me and you." She went for Kate's neck this time, inhaling as she gently sunk her teeth into her fragrant flesh, but Kate used an arm to pry her away. This is when Janeli became frustrated. "What if I were Tom? What if Tom let you stay with him rent-free for six straight months when you were out of work like I did? Would you spread your legs then?"

"I think I need to go."

"Answer me. Would you show him a little gratitude for all he did for you?"

"Jan—ah!" She was wearing Kate like a wedding ring with her thumb pressed precariously against that spot she most definitely didn't want Janeli touching.

"Relax, and it'll feel good. Trust me. I've done this a lot."

Kate whimpered and was tempted to ask if she was referring to the sex itself or forcing her.

"I'll make you forget all about Tom," Janeli whispered.

Further protests from Kate were met with a tongue in her mouth. She wished Janeli had been a stranger. She had no issues fighting a stranger. But it wasn't a stranger. It was her best friend who was in the process of mounting her. Kate's reluctance did not seem to deter the excitement Janeli gave off. With one of Kate's legs over her shoulder, Janeli was able to go to town unperturbed. It must have been a while since her last encounter, too, because she was grinding Kate into the mattress. "Ahhh," Janeli sighed. As she did this, she leaned down and sucked on what she wanted to; licked and teased what she felt like. It went on forever in Kate's mind even though it had only been a couple of minutes. The final moment had come and, with a fierce cry, she hissed and pressed her hips forward into Kate's. Still grunting from her orgasm, she continued to whisper in Kate's ear. "Mmmph. I love you, too. Mmm fuck." She flowed freely onto Kate until her last spasm. Then, she fell to her side.

Kate stared up at the ceiling, not knowing what to do as Janeli snuggled against her and fell asleep. What just happened?