Forever Lost to the Mountain

Story Info
Women flee a burning village into a monster's territory.
2.1k words
4.21
20.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Screams and arrows filled the air as an army of raiders descended on the sleeping village, the inhabitants waking to a cacophony of war and violence. The farmers and shepherds hastily formed into ragtag militias and fought against the invaders while their wives and daughters fled to the nearby mountains. The militias had no chance of defeating the veteran warriors sacking their home, but they might buy enough time for their families to escape.

The women abandoned their burning homes and fields, tears streamed down their faces but they pressed on, determined to reach the safety of the rugged peaks and ensure their husbands' and brothers' sacrifice was not in vain. The raiders were content to pillage the town's meager wealth and livestock and failed to pursue the band of women that faded away in the night.

Wives and daughters pressed on for weeks until they had reached the mountains, soaring cliffs and rugged peaks giving them a sense of protection that they desperately clung to. They found a flat plateau hidden away in the heights and began to build a rudimentary settlement, simple stick and grass huts giving them just enough shelter to survive sleeping through the night.

Months passed as the women established themselves, collecting hardy wild grains and mountain sheep to domesticate. Most of them started to recover from the shock of being driven from their previous homes and began to embrace their new lives in the high hills. Already there were debates about how the new town would survive long-term, some women eager to find men to come and start new families with while others still vehemently opposed the idea of any interaction with the outside world.

Some of the women remained wary and on edge. They had escaped the harsh clutches of war but something still unnerved them, even in their new secure mountain sanctuary. They whispered and gossiped, sharing their new fears and anxieties. One woman had been bringing in the sheep at night and swore she felt someone or something watching her. Another claimed to have seen strange tracks near the precarious game trails that the sheep wandered. All of them had felt occasional surges of dread, their hair standing on end and goosebumps forming on their flesh as if their instincts sensed some unknown danger.

These women were the minority however and the rest of the female tribe insisted they were still coping with the loss and trauma of their homes and family, their minds making their own ghosts and shadows to jump at in the night.

Watching and waiting, something powerful and predatory lurked in the gloom and darkness. It had slept in the mountains for centuries, chased and then trapped there by ancient kings with their huge armies and pet witches. The sweet scent of fresh fear and despair had awoken it from its hibernation and led it to the band of refugees that had so foolishly wandered into its lair and built pathetic little hovels to cower in.

It longed to taste more of their terror, to dominate them and feast on their horror and devotion. Too long had it gone without the adoration and dread of its prey. Too long had it gone without vulnerable females to despoil. All it needed now was an opportunity.

Fog was a common occurrence in the mountains and the air was thick with it when one woman trekked out with her herd of sheep to graze them on the small and disparate patches of grass that grew on the mountainside. She was somewhat on edge as one of her friends often told her how she felt like something was watching them from the caves and crevices in the cliffs. The shepherd woman usually shrugged it off as her friend still being distraught over the loss of her family, but something about the fog today felt different.

She could barely keep track of her herd, the fog was so thick and it almost seemed like sound was being muffled by the strange weather. She suddenly noticed that she could no longer hear the baaing of the rams and ewes and she started to worry, hoping that she hadn't lost the valuable livestock while she was lost in thought.

She walked along the trail for a few paces before she started to feel it, a creeping sensation of unease that was crawling up her spine. She stopped and tried to calm herself, the warriors that had destroyed their past lives were long gone and the mountains were tall and protective, isolated from the violence of the outside world. Her attempts to persuade herself proved fruitless though, and the unease built into an oppressive feeling of dread. Something was very wrong and she was completely alone away from the safety of the village.

Panic welled up in her chest and she turned to run back to the village but something made her freeze in place. It was still masked by the thick fog, but the dark silhouette of something was standing on the trail, blocking her way home. She tried to run but her legs were suddenly unresponsive. She tried to scream but her voice didn't seem to pierce the impenetrable fog. Her hair stood on end, goosebumps pimpled her skin, every fiber of her being screamed at her to run and hide but her legs wouldn't budge.

The thing in the fog started to move. She could only watch in sheer horror and despair as this dark outline slowly and deliberately approached. When it emerged from the fog she nearly fainted with sheer fright, her instincts screaming at her that the thing before her was wrong, that it shouldn't, no, couldn't be. A horrific creature stood before her, its form both terrifying and awesome. Equal amounts of blind terrified panic and gobsmacked awe rushed through her.

It stalked forth on two powerful legs that were too long and moved too quietly for such a large creature. Its gray skin was mottled with ridges and prominent bones, reminding her of a tent frame with an animal skin stretched tightly over it. Long and muscled arms hung from its shoulders, the hands and fingers far lengthier than they should be and ending in sharp claws. Its chest was large but it seemed almost starving and emaciated, a rib-cage with far too many bones showing through its freakish flesh.

Its bizarre head had a flat bone-like surface where the eyes should be, the material flaring out from its face and coming to sharp points almost like a freakish headdress. There were two large slits that appeared to be nostrils, widening as the beast breathed and sniffed the air. Its maw was ghastly, a gaping mouth that was lined with jagged teeth with a massive long appendage that looked like a tongue lolling out from its jaws. Between its legs was a massive scrotum, two huge testicles clearly visible along with a monstrous phallus that hung flaccid and limp.

The nightmarish beast lazily drew closer to its catch, waving about its tongue as though it were tasting the air. It breathed heavily as it came closer and closer to the petrified shepherd woman, finally stopping mere inches away from her. She started to sob, watching helplessly as the abomination stooped down and inspected her. It sniffed at her before bringing its tongue to her face, the slimy appendage leaving a foul residue as it licked her cheek.

The tongue retracted into its gaping maw, something horrid and cruel that could be mistaken for laughter rumbling from deep in its chest, something she felt rather than heard. The creature stood there for a moment, savoring her fear and reveling in her terror. After so many years of starvation it was finally free to feed once more, the strong emotion from the poor woman filling its malnourished stomach.

It reached out with its clawed hands and started to remove the shepherd's clothing, careful not to tear or damage any of the coarse fibers. The woman was still rooted in place, unable to move, her body wracked with terror. Tears still rolled from her eyes and ugly sobs came forth and it could taste her horror increasing as it exposed her soft curvy form. It ran its hands slowly over her from head to toe, groping her heavy breasts and plump rear, exploring every inch of her naked body.

Its grotesque cock grew erect as it groped her, the pallid gray skin of its growing shaft covered in thick veins. The woman wailed when it picked her up by the waist, holding her in the air while it positioned its inhuman member at her quivering entrance. It began to press forward, the over-sized glans slowly spearing their way through her lower lips and stuffing her tight passage. She screamed and cried but the creature only replied with more of its cruel laughs, steadily driving more and more of its foul tool into her protesting pussy.

Eventually it had gone as deep as possible, the majority of its throbbing erection now lodged into the defenseless woman trapped in its grasp. A bulge in the woman's abdomen showed where her body was struggling to accommodate the monstrous invader and it shrank as the creature began to withdraw from her abused tunnel. It pulled out entirely, waiting just long enough for the shepherd to regain her senses before impaling her in a single stroke and enjoying the way she screamed and begged for mercy.

The nightmare built up speed, gaining momentum as it fucked her, filling her over and over again as it ravaged her despairing form. Its tongue left its maw again and coiled around her head, effectively blindfolding her before snaking into her screaming mouth. Her cries were cut off as the tongue gagged her and brutishly explored her mouth, the creature's thick saliva nearly choking her.

Her sanity started to slip as the monstrosity held her aloft and tirelessly raped her, plunging its tongue into her mouth and plowing her cunt over and over with its colossal member. Just before she lost it entirely, the abomination rumbled out a bone shaking roar and drove deep inside her with one last cruel thrust, its massive balls slapping into her jiggling ass before coming to rest against them.

The poor sheepherder could feel the monster's sack tighten and tense up, its cock starting to twitch inside her as it reached orgasm. The creature held her tightly as it came, its huge phallus pulsating and throbbing as it spewed its hot sticky cum into her womb. The torrent of seed seemed endless, the woman's belly growing slightly as it pumped more and more semen into her, the flood of ejaculate only ending when it had forced every last drop of essence into her poor abused body.

When it felt it had properly bred her it set her down on the ground, cum leaking from its obscene penis and dripping on the shocked and exhausted woman. Her mental defenses were almost entirely gone at this point and it knelt down and started to speak to her. Its voice was overpowering, sweeping aside all other thoughts and desires as it whispered and murmured in her mind. She was still afraid yes, but something else grew in her heart.

Devotion, adoration, submission. She would give herself entirely to this creature, no, god! She would love and fear it and bear its children, her belly gravid with young and her tits swelling with milk to feed her new master. She unsteadily rose to her feet and obediently opened her mouth, her new master gently placing its fearsome rod on her lips. She lovingly kissed it and ran her mouth up and down the sides, dutifully licking every inch of the huge shaft clean lest her master unleash its horrible wrath upon her.

When she was finished it spoke to her again, its voice something felt rather than heard. She eagerly agreed to its demands, throwing on her clothes and heading back towards her village with a new purpose. The entire town was composed of vulnerable and directionless women, their fertile wombs empty and fallow. She would bring them to her master, luring them to it one by one until enough of them understood the truth. Then they could take control of the settlement and surrender it to her new master.

Then it would rule them forever, terrify and awe them, give them purpose and destiny. Every woman in the tribe would take its seed and bear its children, their lives fulfilling and happy and horrifying in its service. She smiled as she walked back, she couldn't wait to bring her friend with her on her next walk through the mountain trails.