Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 01

Story Info
Man with dementia forgets his wife, children & grandchildren.
10k words
4.65
10.4k
25
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lifetime of love, laughs, and memories of good times mixed with bad times, a man with dementia forgets his wife, his children, and his grandchildren.

This is a true story about my grandparents. Spread out over five decades and three generations, this story is about their lives together. This story about love, sex, commitment, drinking, extramarital affairs, incestuous sex, mistakes, forgiveness, and romance. Against all odds, they remained together until death do they part.

Written from what was recorded in my grandmother's journal, from their love letters, from their photos, and from all that she honestly and affectionately told me about my grandfather, I didn't really know them until I read all that she wrote. I really didn't know them until I started writing this story. I lovingly devote this story to my granddad, Papa George, and my grandmother, Grandma Mary. May you both rest in peace.

Difficult to sum up a lifelong love affair in one story, it took time to develop the characters and to show their undying love for one another. A story about love, romance, and sex, this is a story about the frailties of human nature, the sexual temptations, and drinking to an excess. This story is more about the lives of my grandfather and grandmother than about me. I'm just a storyteller, the narrator, and the dirty, story whisperer.

Instead of only focusing on one specific element in the story, I wanted to focus on a lifelong commitment of love and loyalty, despite my grandfather's sexual affairs with my grandmother's older sister and her mother. Without love, honor, loyalty, fidelity, and respect, there would be no romance. I wanted to show the trials, temptations, and tribulations of human nature when remaining married for so long. Surprisingly, even my grandfather and grandmother had sexual lives before I was born.

All part of their love story, in the beginning, Mary having babies, maintaining a house, and raising five children, took all the time she had. George's drinking and extramarital, sexual affairs with her sister, her mother, her best friend, her co-worker, and their next-door neighbor commanded the center stage of their rocky relationship that soured when they started having children. Yet, no matter what he did, forever and always there for him, my grandmother still loved my grandfather.

Mary understood him, forgave him, and forgave her sister and her mother when he sexually cheated on her with them. Of all women to have extramarital sex with, her sister, his sexy sister-in-law, and her mother, his MILF of a mother-in-law, their forbidden, naked bodies should have been off-limits. Finally seeing them for who they were, she no longer had anything to do with her childhood, best friend, her co-worker, and her next-door neighbor when George confessed that he cheated on her with them too.

Yet, instead of divorcing him, she forgave him. Instead of divorcing him, she gave him what he needed. She gave him what he wanted. She gave him what every married man needs and wants. A simple solution, she gave him more sex. Decades later, with all of his extramarital affairs in their past, instead of putting him in a nursing home when he developed Alzheimer's disease, she lovingly took care of him.

# # #

Basically, a good man, a kind man, loving, caring, and sensitive man, yet, seemingly always horny, George was a man of addictions and sexual fetishes. Addicted to his wife, Mary, Saint Mary, as we all affectionately called her when not calling her Queen Mary, having known her all of his life as next-door neighbors and childhood friends, he loved her deeply and passionately. Later in life, something in his genes, with his father addicted to alcohol, unable to stop drinking, drinking more instead of less, he became addicted to alcohol too.

Since he was a boy reading his father's Penthouse and Playboy magazines, he had a sexual fetish for breasts, especially, big, shapely tits with hard, erect nipples. Big tits were what turned him on whenever he was horny. Big, tits, at least a C cup but preferably a D cup or a double D cup is what got his sexual motor running. In the way that big breasts controlled his horny imagination, he was a sucker for big tits.

In the way their big breasts filled out their tight tops, something about the way that big, breasted women with shapely bodies looked, moved, and carried themselves, he loved big, breasted women. He loved seeing big, meaty breasts overflowing tight, low-cut blouses and jiggling inside of sexy bras wired and uplifted for support. He loved seeing down-blouse views of long, sexy lines of cleavage. He loved seeing the erect impressions of women's nipples through their clothes.

If he had a sexual fetish for anything, he had an erotic fascination for big boobs, the bigger the better. Seeing them, touching them, feeling them, fondling them, groping them, sucking them, dreaming about them, and masturbating over them, George couldn't get enough of big tits. Unless the woman was butt ugly, a woman with big breasts always commanded his sexual attention. If he was an artist painting a woman, in the way that many famous Renaissance artists, such as Flemish artist, Sir Peter Paul Rubens had done, with bare breasted women a favorite subject to paint, he'd paint topless women with big breasts.

Even though they were much younger than he was, his dream women were Kim Kardashian from reality TV fame, Sofia Vergara from Modern Family, and Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. They had big tits, really big tits. Yet, when Mary stopped giving him sex when she was pregnant and George started having extramarital, sexual affairs with big, breasted women, especially when drinking. His addiction for alcohol and his sexual fetish for big tits almost cost him his marriage and Mary, the love of his life. Now, with all of that behind him, all of that bad, sexual trauma and drunken behavior was in his past.

Now, an older couple, blessed with good health and an active sexlife, George and Mary went to bed early. With the kids all grown, leaving the nest, and married with children themselves, it was their night for love, romance, and sex. Without missing a week, and after renewing their vows years ago, a pledge she made for him to stop drinking and cheating on her with other women, they had sex every week, sometimes twice a week. Never have they been happier, more connected, more sexually satisfied, and more in love.

Forgiving him for his dirty, sexual deeds and fixing what was broken in their marriage, she understood his addiction to alcohol, his fetish with big breasts, and his need for sex. A tolerant woman, she got him help for his alcohol addiction. A loving wife, understanding his need for sex, she gave him all the sex he wanted and needed. Saving their marriage by not giving up on him but helping to return their father back to their children, after traversing a rocky road of sexual temptations and wanton, lustful desires, their marriage couldn't be any better and their love any stronger.

# # #

Looking back now at all that happened long ago, it was a good thing they only had five children. Always when she was pregnant, only when she was pregnant, he cheated on her with five women, the cad. Even worse, instead of cheating on her with strangers or hookers, as if he wanted to be caught, he cheated on her with those closest to her and with those available to him. Whenever he was drinking, he cheated on her with her sister, her best friend, her co-worker, their next-door neighbor, and, whenever she was sleeping overnight to help with the kids, even with her mother.

Now, something as simple as a loving, sexual touch, Mary and George were always hugging, holding one another, and kissing. When in bed, they were always touching, fondling, and spooning. With their sexlife much better than it ever was before, instead of masturbating himself, when he wasn't masturbating her, she masturbated him. Something a little more sexually exciting, when he wasn't eating her pussy, she sucked his prick. Both their favorite sexual things to do, giving one another a lifetime of sexual pleasure, when they weren't making love, they were fucking as if they were teenagers still dating.

In this time of homelessness, poverty, unemployment, and despair with people living paycheck to paycheck while struggling to make ends meet by working more than one, part-time job without benefits, George was thankful for his retirement pension and his Social Security. He was grateful for his house that they finally paid off ten years ago. Proud that he could afford to send his children to college, he was thankful for his children and his grandchildren. Blessed with an abundance to be grateful and thankful for, he had everything he needed to make him happy, especially still having Mary still, the love of his life.

Because she was so loving, caring, sexual, and forgiving, he called her Queen Mary, named after Queen Mary of Teck. Whenever he called her Queen Mary, she called him King George, named after King George V. In the way that Queen Mary and King George were husband and wife, Mary and George were husband and wife too. They took a lot of ribbing from their friends and children because of their names, especially whenever It's A Wonderful Life played at Christmas with Donna Reed as Mary Hatch and Jimmy Stewart as George Bailey.

Finally having the house to themselves again with their children and grandchildren gone after a long week of visiting, they were ready to embrace their love again. Ready for sex, still his favorite thing to do even after more than five decades with the same woman, George couldn't wait to slowly undress Mary before she excused herself to put on one of her sexy nightgowns. His clue, whenever she wore her sexy nightgown to bed, instead of her long, flannel one in the winter or her short, cotton one in the summer, he knew he'd be getting lucky.

Still some of his favorite things to do, starting out by kissing her, touching her, and feeling her, George loved his wife's big tits. With her sister, Donna, and her mother, Carol, having big tits too, huge breasts ran in their family. Unable to help himself, in the way that he stared at Mary's big tits, undressing them both with his eyes, he stared at his sister-in-law's and his mother-in-law's big tits too. Where many women have modest A cup or B cup breasts, not women's ideal breast size, most women want and/or prefer to have C cup breasts.

Yet, Mary, Donna, and Carol had what most women didn't have and, admittedly, what many women wouldn't want. They had what other women wished they had and what small breasted women paid a plastic surgeon to give them. They had what some strippers, exotic dancers, actresses, porn stars, hookers, and call girls, wished they all had. They had firm and shapely, D cup breasts, with big nipples. Indeed, suffice to say that Mary, Donna, and Carol all had big tits, very big tits.

Even his MILF of a mother-in-law, twenty-five-years his senior, still had shapely breasts that sagged very little. Going all the way back to her great grandmother, all the women in Mary's family had big tits, enormous boobs. Whenever with Mary, her mother, and her sister in the same room, he was on sexual overload. He loved it when the three women sexually teased him by giving him a group hug when he was sitting in his chair. Literally smothering him with her big boobs, he wished he had the nerve to reach up and feel his sister-in-law's and/or his mother-in-law's big breasts.

A big, tit fest, with him in breast heaven, and with them all aware that he had a big, breast fetish, George didn't know where to look. Trying not to be caught staring, with his wife, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law all proud of their big breasts, they routinely wore tops that were cut low enough to display their sexy cleavage. As if they were deliberately or unintentionally, sexually teasing him, they wore tops that were tight enough to display the shape and the size of their enormous tits. They wore revealing tops that couldn't hide the impressions of their erect nipples.

As if they were modeling their big tits just for him, he couldn't help himself from staring at the huge impressions his wife's, his sister-in-law's, and his mother-in-law's breasts made in their tops and blouses. As if they sexually teased him by wearing something as tight fitting and/or as low-cut, he swooned at the immense size of their enormous breasts. Obviously, with Mary's big tits not enough for him, George dreamt of seeing, touching, feeling, fondling, groping, and sucking Donna's and Carol's big tits. He routinely masturbated over the imagined, sexual thoughts of seeing his sister-in-law and/or mother-in-law topless and/or naked.

Alas, something he knew would never happen, he'd never see, touch, feel, fondle, grope, and/or suck Donna's or Carol's big tits. Unfortunately, him having incestuous sex with his sister-in-law and/or his mother-in-law would never happen. If only his sister-in-law had a sexual fetish for his big cock in the way that he had a sexual fetish for her big tits, he'd be a happy brother-in-law. If only his mother-in-law had a sexual fetish for his big cock in the way that he had a sexual fetish for her big tits, he'd be a happy son-in-law.

If only his sister-in-law and mother-in-law wanted to see, feel, fondle, grope, stroke, and suck his prick in the way that he wanted to see, feel, fondle, grope, and suck their tits, they'd make his sexual fantasies come true. If only his sister-in-law, Donna, wanted to have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her, she wouldn't have to ask him twice. If only his mother-in-law, Carol, wanted to have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her, he'd give her all the sex she wanted and needed.

# # #

In her younger days before they were married and had children, in the way that she's a morally modest, mature wife, mother, and grandmother now, Mary was less of a sexual prude then. Shocking, albeit sexually arousing for her and sexually exciting for him, they lived next-door to one another. With her bedroom window facing his bedroom window, as soon as she turned 18-years-old, knowing how enamored he was with her big breasts, one night, she gave him a slow, sexy striptease show. Once he invited her to the prom, showing him all that he wanted to see, she matched his voyeurism with her exhibitionism.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, as if she was a whore in the window of New Orleans' red-light district, she sexually teased him and drove him mad with sexual lust and wanton desire. She showed him all that he hoped to see of her beautiful, naked body, especially her shapely breasts, symmetrical areolas, and pink nipples. Pretending she didn't know he was watching and could see her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked, she trumped his pervert card with her card of innocence. While undressing, she mindlessly paraded back and forth by her unshaded bedroom window while knowing he was watching.

As if she was Mary Louise Weller as Mandy Pepperidge and he was John Belushi as John Blutarsky in Animal House, she undressed with her light on and her shades not drawn. Unable to see him with the glare of her bright light reflecting back her naked image in her window, she knew that he could clearly see her. Pretending she was unaware he was watching, she sexually teased him by seductively stripping herself naked and flashing him her naked breasts. One, slow button at a time, while facing their windows, she removed her blouse and her short skirt.

Knowing he was still there watching and, no doubt, masturbating himself, she paraded around her bedroom in her bra and panties before reaching behind her to remove her bra. With him her private, exclusive, striptease audience of one, as if she was a stripper on stage, while facing her window, she slowly removed her bra straps, first one and then the other, before removing her bra. Then, in full view of his bedroom window, she sat at her vanity table topless while slowly brushing her hair 100-times. Every time she brushed her hair, her big breasts moved and jiggled with her.

Not done, giving him a front, side, and back view of her naked body, she stood in front of her three-way, full-length mirror while staring at herself from all sides. As if she was giving herself a breast exam, in the way that he obviously wanted to touch, squeeze, feel, and fondle her big tits, she touched, squeezed, felt, and fondled her big, naked breasts. Sexually arousing herself, she fingered her nipples and lifted her breasts to her mouth to suck them.

Giving him a masturbation show, she pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples, while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. In the way that he was, no doubt, masturbating himself while watching, she masturbated herself while acting as if she didn't know he was there watching and couldn't see. Then, laying on her bed that was pressed up against her bedroom window, she teased her clit with her vibrator.

Unable to fuck herself with her dildo for fear that she'd ruin her virginity, she rubbed her clit with finger instead. With her legs spread wide open and with her torso turned to face the window, she not only showed him her blonde, trimmed pussy but also, she showed him plenty of pink. Something she'd never do with him in his father's car, she freely and willingly did in her bedroom. Even though she knew he was watching, she could always plead her innocence that she didn't realized her shade wasn't drawn and didn't know that he could see.

By all that her grandmother wrote in her journal, the first time she dared strip for him, having never done anything like that or exposed her bra and panties, or her topless and/or naked body to anyone before, she was nervous. The first time she showed him her naked breasts and the rest of her naked body, especially her naked pussy, with him staring at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world, she was sexually aroused. Obviously, enjoying the sexual attention, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

Even though she was an 18-year-old virgin, she wanted to see his naked prick. Even though she was unsullied, she wanted him to make love to her before fucking her. Having never given anyone a hand job, she wanted to stroke his naked cock while fondling the head of his dick with her fingertips. Having never given anyone a blowjob before, she wanted to suck his cock as much as he wanted to feel and fondle her tits. She wanted to know what it felt and tasted like for him to cum in her willing mouth and swallow his cum.

# # #

"I saw you last night," said George to Mary the next morning while staring at her as if undressing her with his eyes and as if she was still naked now. "I watched you touching yourself," he said pausing as if rethinking what he was about to say next. "I masturbated myself while staring at your big tits. You have such big tits. I masturbated again this morning while remembering you naked. You have such a beautiful body."

Sexually excited by all that he saw, and after summoning the courage to tell her that he saw her naked, he hoped his voyeurism wouldn't stop her exhibitionism. She gave him an embarrassed smile mixed with a sexual aroused look. No doubt, with this just the beginning, and with her continuing to sexually tease him, she gave him a sexy smile. Obviously wanting to continue their sexy, striptease game of show and tell with some dirty talk, she asked her next questions while already knowing his answers.

"Oh, George. I had no idea you could see me. I had no idea you were watching. I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her shame.

He laughed.

"Sorry. You forgot to pull your shade and when I saw you undressing in the window, I couldn't help myself from watching you strip yourself naked. Don't be embarrassed, Mary. I'm not," he said with a dirty laugh.