Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of looking at him with embarrassment, she looked at him with sexual arousal.

"Tell me and be honest. I really want to know. Did you like what you saw?" Staring up at him with her big, blue eyes, obviously embarrassing him, she caught him by surprise. Not even giving him a chance to answer her first question, she asked her second question. "Do you think I have a good figure?" She paused to give him a naughty look and a sexy smile before asking him her next question. "Did you like my big tits," she asked looking down at her big, blouse and bra clad breasts before looking up at him?

He returned her sexy smile with his sly and sexually excited smile.

"Are you kidding me? I loved all that I saw of you. You have such a beautiful, sexy, and shapely body. You have such big tits, Mary," said George with increased sexual excitement as if she was standing before him topless now. "I love your big tits," he said staring down at her blouse and bra clad breasts while looking at her big breasts as if he wanted to touch them, feel them, grope them, and suck them.

Continuing to sexually tease him, she ran her fingers through her lush, naturally blonde, long hair while staring at the man of her affection. As if she was a horse, a mare, flicking back her mane, she flicked back her hair with a toss of her pretty head. She looked at him as if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. She looked at him as if he was the only man in the world. She looked at him as if they were both still naked.

"Maybe I'll give you another sexy, striptease show tonight," she said giving him a wink and a giggle while walking away with a wiggle before turning to him. "Maybe, next week, after the prom, we can masturbate together in the backseat of your Dad's car," she said sexually teasing him. "Maybe, prom night, I'll let you see, touch, and feel my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples and sucking my tits."

He stared at her with his mouth hanging open.

"What about tonight? Maybe I can get my Dad's car tonight," he said with hopefulness.

She laughed while continuing to sexually tease him.

"After the prom," she said giving him a wink and a smile. "Instead of masturbating separately, if you allow me to stroke your cock, I'll allow you to finger my pussy," she said. "Who knows? Maybe if you lick my pussy and finger my cunt, I'll stroke your prick while sucking your dick. Maybe I'll even allow you to cum in my mouth," she said sexually teasing him.

Shocked and sexually excited, as if her hips were doing a rumba or a samba, he stared at Mary's shapely behind syncopating away in rhythmic motion. Unable to formulate a thought, he was unable to answer her. All he could think of was her soft warm hand and her manicured fingers wrapped around his hard, erect cock. All he could think of was his big dick buried in her mouth while she stroked him, sucked him, and stared up at him with her big, blue eyes. Watching her walk away, he stood frozen in place while at the back of Mary with disbelief.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'She wants me to finger her pussy. She wants to stroke my prick,' he thought. 'She wants me to masturbate her. She wants to masturbate me. She wants me to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. She wants to suck my cock. She wants me to cum in her mouth,' he thought.

Not allowing her to leave, he called out to her.

"Wait. What are you doing later," asked George?

She giggled while continuing to walk away with a wiggle.

"Sorry. I can't hear you. I'm late for school. I'll see you later tonight, George," she said hurrying to catch the bus.

# # #

Before they were married, when they were dating steadily, and with her still a virgin, she continued sexually teasing him. Taking the next, sexual step from just friends to boyfriend and girlfriend, she allowed him to take dozens of topless and naked Polaroid photos of her. A time before digital cameras, and with few photographers willing to develop naked photos without keeping some for themselves, the Polaroid self-developing film cost him nearly a weeks' salary. Yet, worth the money to capture her beautiful, naked body on film, he didn't care.

She knew how much he loved her sexy and shapely body. Wanting to give him something to masturbate over later, she knew how much he loved her big breasts and her shapely ass. A time when most women had bushy pussies, with him having already seen it and masturbated himself over it, she knew how much he loved her blonde, trimmed pussy.

With him unable to help himself, albeit something that embarrassed her as much as it sexually excited him, she knew how much he bragged about her big tits to his horny and immature friends. Unbeknownst to her, George wanted his friends to see her naked as much as he wanted to see her sexy sister and her MILF of a mother naked. Wishing her had naked photos of her sister and mother, nonetheless, he wanted to show Mary's naked photos to his friends.

Yet, even though he sexually teased her about showing his friends her naked photos, she naively believed he would never show anyone her naked photos. He baited his friends by promising to show them photos of Mary's naked breasts. Making sure that he didn't show his friends her naked tits, she vehemently asked him and made him promise not to show his friends her naked photos. Trusting him not to betray her by embarrassing her and violating her wishes, she didn't know he had already shown his friends her topless and naked photos.

"George no. No! I mean it. Don't you dare. I'll be so pissed. I'll never forgive you. I'll be so angry with you if you show your perverted friends my naked photos. Please don't show those photos to your degenerate friends. I'd be so embarrassed," said Mary suddenly feeling mortified when suspecting that he may have already shown them her naked photos. If he did show his friends her naked photos, she could never face them again. "Please don't disrespect me like that," she said. "I'm not a whore. I'm your girlfriend."

He laughed.

"My friends would pay me good money to see these naked photos of you, Mary," he said giving her a devilish grin.

She tried grabbing the pictures from him but he was too quick for her.

"Eww, Georgie. I suddenly have an image of your warped friends masturbating and cumming over seeing my naked tits. Don't make me sorry that I allowed you to take those photos," she said pointing her finger in his face. "You're the only man who's ever seen me naked and I want to keep it that way," she said.

Obviously, not taking no for an answer, he stared at her big breasts through her clothes before staring up at her pretty face. Proud of her big breasts, having already shown her topless photos to some of his closest friends, he couldn't wait to show the rest of his friends the photos of her naked. Instead of thinking of his friends masturbating over Mary's naked photos as an insult, he took their sexual lust for his sexy, big, breasted girlfriend as a compliment.

"Please, Mary? I'm proud of your big tits. I'd love to show my friends your beautiful, naked body and prove to them that you're a natural blonde by your blonde pussy," said George while acting as if he hadn't shown them the photos already. "I want them all to see what a lucky man I am to have such a beautiful, busty, shapely, and sexy girlfriend. I want to make them all jealous," he said.

He acted as if there was nothing wrong with him exposing her naked body to his friends. They were his friends and not strangers. Instead of her liking the idea of him exposing her to his friends, instead of her feeling proud of him showing her naked photos to his sexually depraved friends, she gave him an angry look. Now, with him threatening to expose her, embarrass her, and humiliate her, she was obviously sorry she had allowed him to take naked photos of her.

"George no! I mean it. I'd really be mad and so embarrassed if you showed your friends those photos. If I knew you were going to betray me, embarrass me, and humiliate me, I never would have allowed you to take them," said Mary. "As if undressing me with their eyes, and as if I'm already standing before them topless and/or naked, they already stare at my breasts through my clothes. I could never face your friends knowing they all saw my naked tits and the rest of me without my clothes."

# # #

Something she'd never do now, no matter how much he begged her to do, yet something she did then, because she was young, naïve, in love with him, and a little drunk, she always regretted doing. Reluctantly at first, but then sexually aroused by the sensual attention she received when she finally showed his friends her bra clad breasts, George knew Mary would flash his friends her naked tits. Encouraged by George to make out with his friends while she was topless, she even allowed his friends to touch and feel her big tits while fingering and sucking her erect nipples.

"I dare you to remove your blouse and bra in front of my friends, Mary," whispered George when getting her alone after they all had been drinking. "I double dare you to flash my friends your naked tits," said George whispering what he wanted her to do in her ear. "I want them to see all that I've been seeing," he said while making out with her in front of his friends. "I want them to touch and feel all that I've been touching and feeling."

With them tucked in the corner albeit in plain view of his horny friends, George made out with Mary. He felt her tits and fingered her nipples with one hand through her blouse and bra while lifting her short skirt to rub her clit through her white, bikini panties with his other hand. Even though she was already partially exposed to his horny friends, she looked at him as if he was crazy. Yet, with him making her horny by him fingering her nipples while rubbing her clit, ready to do whatever he wanted her to do, she wanted to sexually please him.

Judging by the horny look on her face, and with her breathing her sexual arousal through her mouth, the mere thought of his friends seeing her naked breasts obviously sexually aroused her. While continuing to French kiss her, she allowed George to lift her skirt higher and pull her blouse down lower, she knew he'd make the decision for her. Now, getting her ready, with her panties and her bra and cleavage already exposed to his friends, in the way she had been giving him striptease shows most nights, he knew she'd flash him her naked breasts.

"No, George. I'm not doing that," she whispered in feigned protest while pulling away from him. "Your friends ogle me enough when I'm fully dressed. I can't imagine what they'd do if they saw me topless," she said.

Obviously, already turned on from him masturbating her through her clothes, too drunk to say no, she showed even more sexual arousal over the thought of exposing her big breasts to his horny friends.

"Please, Mary? Please," he said looking at her with his big, brown eyes?

She shook her head from side-to-side while whispering what she seemingly hoped would happen.

"They'd probably strip me naked," she whispered while biting her lip. "At the very least, they'd force me to masturbate them and may even force me to blow them," she whispered while seemingly becoming even more sexually aroused by the thought of stroking his friends while sucking his friends. "No doubt, with me a virgin and wanting to remain that way, they'd all want to cum in my mouth."

He gave her a shit eating grin as if he already knew she was going to do what he asked. Truth be told, in addition to Mary flashing his friends her tits, after the hand job she gave him on Prom night, George would love to watch Mary give a few of his select friends a hand job. After the blowjob she gave him on prom night and with her allowing him to cum in her mouth and with her swallowing his cum, he'd love to watch his girlfriend give a couple of his closest friends a blowjob.

Only, with George the only man she sexually knew, even if she was drunk and horny, he knew that she may remove her top and bra, and flash them her tits, but she'd never masturbate them and/or blow them. Nonetheless, sexually arousing her, he had released her sexual beast. By all that she wrote in her journal, as long as they didn't try to fuck her, yet nothing more than her sexual fantasy, Mary would not only love to masturbate his friends but also, she'd love to blow them, too.

After stroking and sucking George's cock, as if bitten by a sexual vampire, with her now an enthusiastic cocksucker, she loved stroking and sucking cock. With her drunk and horny, saving her virginity for him, she was willing to go all the way as long as they didn't try and fuck her. What would he think if he knew she wanted to masturbate them? What would he think if he knew she wanted to blow them? What would he do after she sucked off half a dozen of his friends and allowed them all to cum in her willing mouth?

"Please Mary? Please? I'll never ask you to do anything ever again," he said while knowing full well that he'd always be asking her to do more sexually exciting things that she didn't want to do. "I promise that this will be the last thing I'll ever ask you to do anything against your will."

# # #

Written in 1920 and set in 1870, the Victorian times, no longer Edith Wharton's The Age of Innocence, it was the age of drugs, rock and roll, and free sex. It was the sixties and they were all young, dumb, full of cum, and a little too drunk to care. No doubt, dead before they had a chance to live, some of his friends wouldn't return home alive from Vietnam. Well aware of the forced, military draft deciding their fate and putting a premature end to their lives, forsaking their futures for now, most young men lived for today and not for tomorrow.

Always up for a dare, especially a double dare, Mary looked as if she was thinking about flashing his friends her tits. As if already imagining her topless, sexually arousing her, his horny friends always stared at her bra and blouse clad breasts. Something she had never done before, other than undressing with her bedroom shade up and her light on for George's sexual, viewing pleasure, she was obviously thinking about doing now. If nothing else, no doubt, she'd love to see the sexually excited looks on their faces when they saw her D cup breasts and erect, pink nipples.

Allowing her to follow through with George's double dare, unbeknownst to George, not taking much more sexual persuasion, she was already drunk and horny enough to remove her blouse and bra. When Mary looked at her boyfriend with forbidden lust and sexual arousal, he knew she was going to remove her blouse and bra. He knew she was going to flash his friends her naked breasts. He just needed to ease her way through the dark side of perverse, sexual behavior by giving her his permission to expose herself to his horny friends in such a sexy and sexual way.

As if seeing them for the first time, she peered down at her fully clothed breasts while biting her lip with sexual anticipation. She stared at his perverted friends staring at her as if she was already topless. Not pulling down her short skirt after George had raised it when rubbing her clit through her panties, she knew his friends were ogling her panty covered pussy. With her drunk enough and sexually aroused enough, she seemingly didn't care that they could see her panty clad cunt.

As written in her journal, she was sexually excited that they could already see what none of his friends had never seen of her before. Unable to see what they could clearly see, she imagined that they not only could see her panties but also, they could see her camel toe, her pussy slit, and the darker shadow of her blonde, pubic hair through her sheer, white panties. Not that she'd ever flash them her naked cunt but a hot flash of horniness made her wish she wasn't wearing panties. She imagined she was making them sexually excited as much as they were making her sexually aroused.

Clearly, between her drinking, her horniness, and her sexual arousal, having already exposed her panties and the tops of her bra clad breasts to them, she was beyond the point of no return. No doubt, delirious with forbidden, sexual delight by the forbidden, sexual thought of flashing his friends her naked breasts, she was ready to do what George sexually wanted her to do. As if she was hypnotized and his friends were mesmerized, ready to flash his friends her naked breasts, she was a willing victim to her boyfriend's outlandish, big, breast, sexual perversions.

Yet, a virgin shouldn't feel this way about exposing herself. Sexually aroused by all that George was asking her to do, she was eager to sexually accommodate him. A virgin shouldn't flash men who aren't her boyfriend her naked breasts. A virgin shouldn't ponder the thought of his friends touching and feeling her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. Other than stroking and sucking George's erect prick, a virgin shouldn't be sexually aroused when thinking about stroking and sucking the erect pricks of his friends.

Yet, free of guilt and remorse, instead of deeming herself a slut or a whore, with George having given her his permission to flash his friends her naked tits, she was agreeable to his sexual demands. Once she flashed his friends her naked breasts, she wondered what else he'd give his sexual permission for her to do. If the thought of showing her naked breasts to his friends wasn't enough to erect her nipples and make her wet enough to want to flash them her naked tits, her next question sexually aroused her even more.

After writing excerpts from my grandmother's journal from more than fifty-years earlier, it occurred to me that her sexual thoughts were much like the sexual thoughts that I was having now. Oddly enough, with my grandmother an exhibitionist, albeit a pressured exhibitionist, I'm an exhibitionist too. I find it sexually exciting to flash men I don't know and have never met, my panties, cleavage, and breasts. Fortunately, for me, as all the women in my family, I inherited my ancestors' big breasts. As much as I love my big tits, I love flashing them too.

# # #

"Just so I understand, you don't care if I flash your friends my naked breasts," playing him while toying with him, she looked up at him with disbelief mixed with sexual arousal. "After I flash your friends my naked breasts, you won't be angry with me. You won't call me a slut and/or a whore?"

He shrugged his okay for her to flash her naked breasts to his friends.

"It's just tits Mary," he said with another shrug. "What's the big deal? If you don't mind showing my friends your tits, they'd all love to see your big, naked breasts," he said while diminishing the importance of her flashing his friends her tits. "I'd never call you a slut or a whore. If you're anything, you're my whore," he said with dirty laugh while giving her a kiss.

As if her mind was filled with unanswered questions that she was eager to ask, she asked her next sexually, suggestive question.

"So, lemme get this straight. If I show them my tits, George," she said whispering in his ear with embarrassment and forbidden sexual lust again. "What if they want to touch my tits, feel my tits, fondle my tits, and grope my naked tits," she asked with feigned innocence and obvious sexual arousal? "Would you be angry with me if I allowed them to have their wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts?"

He shrugged her his okay for her to allow his friends to touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked tits.

"If you don't mind my friends touching, feeling, fondling, and groping your tits, then I don't mind my friends touching, feeling, fondling, and groping your tits," he said.

Obviously becoming even more sexually aroused by the thoughts of his friends having their wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, she asked her next sexually, suggestive question.