Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if they want to finger my nipples and suck my nipples," she asked breathlessly while watching George becoming even more sexually excited?

Again, he shrugged his okay for her to allow his friends to finger her nipples and suck her nipples.

"As long as you don't mind my friends fingering your nipples and sucking your nipples, I don't mind my friends fingering your nipples and sucking your nipples," he said showing her his obvious, sexual excitement.

As if they were playing a what if, dirty talking game, she continued with her sexual interrogation of what he'd allow her to do and wouldn't allow her to do.

"What if they want to kiss me, George? What if they want to make out with me while groping me? What if they want to French kiss me while feeling my naked tits," she asked with obvious, sexual lust?

He nodded her his okay for them to kiss her, make out with her, and French kiss her while groping her naked tits.

"As long as you're okay with them kissing you, making out with you, and French kissing you, then I don't mind you showing my friends that sexual side of you," he said. "It's just a kiss," he said with a shrug. "I'd love to watch my friends making out with you while watching them having their wicked, sexual way with your big tits," said George.

Seemingly daring him to say no, mighty broadminded of him to share her with his friends, she pushed the envelope of what he would and wouldn't allow her to do. Good thing she was a virgin, otherwise, he'd allow his friends to make love to her before fucking her. While sexually enticing him and sexually arousing herself, she asked her next, sexual question.

"What if they put my hand on their erections and want me to feel their cocks through their pants," she asked biting her lip with obvious, sexual excitement.

He shrugged and nodded her his okay for her to feel their erect cocks through their pants.

"If you're willing to go that far," he said pausing before blurting out what he said next. "I'd love to watch you masturbate them and even blow them," he said with another nod of approving permission. As if already imagining one of his friend's erect pricks in her mouth, he stared in her blue eyes before staring at her red, full lips. "It would be hot to watch them cumming in your mouth and you swallowing their cum. It would be hot to watch one of them give you a cum bath and cumming all over your naked breasts."

# # #

Seemingly, with Mary his whore to do whatever he sexually wanted her to do, for her to stop this bad, drunken behavior before it ruined their loving relationship, it was up to her to say no. Unable to say no to whatever he wanted her to do, she loved him. She wanted to please him. She wanted to make him happy.

Perhaps, because she was drunk, and not having had any sexual experience with men, she was just as sexually aroused and horny by the thoughts of masturbating his friends while blowing his friends as he was. Seemingly sexy game to see how far George would go in sharing her hands, her body, and her mouth with his friends, she seemed titillated in the beginning. Clearly, at the very least, she wanted to show his friends her naked breasts as much as they wanted to see her naked breasts. With her not sure about masturbating and/or blowing them, she was curious nonetheless.

Obviously, her decision to make, while making out with them, she wanted to be touched and felt as much as they wanted to touch and feel her while making out with her. Never even thinking about it until George encouraged and dared her to do, flashing her sexy body while having sex with others was sexually exciting. With having only stroked and sucked George's erect cock, clearly, she was sexually curious about stroking and sucking his friends' erect pricks. Only, not worth the risk, after daring her to have sex with his friends, he may feel differently about her if she did.

After they had all been drinking too much, surprising George, his friends, and herself, as if she was a whore hired for the night, slowly unbuttoning one, slow button at a time, she unbuttoned her blouse. While watching his friends watching her sudden striptease show, with each unbuttoned button she looked down to see what they could all see. With each unbuttoned button, breathing her sexual arousal through her mouth, she became more sexually excited. Exposing her big, sexy bra and her long line of cleavage, she was ready to expose her naked breasts.

She continued sexually teasing them by taking here sweet time in unbuttoning the cuffs of her sleeves. Then, pushing her blouse wide open, she exposed the entirety of her bra clad breasts before finally removing her blouse. She sat in front of his friends in her bra with her short skirt still raised to her waist and her panties exposed. As if she was a stripper hired for the night and as if there was a drumroll going off in her head, she was ready to remove her bra and flash them her naked breasts.

Showing no embarrassment, shame, or remorse, she removed one bra strap before removing her other bra strap. With all eyes staring at her bra clad breasts and her staring back at them, she reached around behind her and unhooked her bra. Not ready to show them her naked tits just yet, wanting to sexually tease them first, she held her bra cups in place with her had before ever so slowly removing one bra cup and then ever so slowly removing her other bra cup.

Finally, she removed her 36 D cup bra. Topless now and making a drunken spectacle of herself, she waved her bra over her head as if a roping a calf with a lasso. Giving him a souvenir to hold, she tossed her bra to one of his friends. Naked above the waist, Mary was topless. After all the coercion, dirty talk, and drinking, she was finally topless. Finally, albeit reluctantly, if it wasn't enough that she had flashed them her panties most of the night, she had flashed her huge, naked breasts to his horny and appreciative, cheering friends.

After having another drink, doing it all for George and for some hot, pillow talk with him later, he watched his friends touch, feel, fondle, and suck Mary's naked breasts. He watched his friends kissing her, French kissing her, and groping her while making out with her. Then, giving him more to masturbate over later, he watched her feel, fondle and finger their erections through their jeans. Hard to believe by her exhibitionism that she was a virgin but, indeed, she was still a virgin.

Yet, with George and his horny friends never sexually satisfied, they all wanted her to do more. With him wanting to watch her stroke them and even blow them, she wasn't about to do that. Allowing them to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck her naked tits while making out with them and feeling their cocks through their jeans was as far as Mary was willing to go. Willingly stripping herself topless, she may be deemed a virginal whore, but she was George's virginal whore.

Even though she willing agreed to flash his friends her naked breasts, it was one thing for her to flash his friends her tits while allowing them to touch them and suck them. Even though she willingly agreed to make out with his friends while allowing them to have their wicked, sexual with her naked tits, it was quite another thing to masturbate them and/or blow them. Yet, even though it was something that he wanted to watch her do, and something she considered doing, crossing her strong, unbroken line of morality, what he wanted was something she'd never do.

She'd never take his friends naked pricks in her hand. She'd never stroke their cocks. She'd never masturbate them. She'd never allow them to cum all over her hand. She'd never take their pricks in her mouth and suck them while stroking them. She'd never blow them. She'd never allow them to cum in her mouth. She'd never allow them to give her a cum bath and cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. She'd never have sex with them. Never allowing any man to sexually degrade her, Mary's body, mind, heart, and soul belonged to George.

# # #

A time before they were married and started having babies, every weekend they went places and did things. Every weekend they had fun. Every weekend they had sex. With her still wanting to remain a virgin, they did everything except for having sexual intercourse. While he paid constant and continual homage to her naked breasts by touching them, feeling them, fondling, and sucking them while fingering her nipples, he licked and fingered her pussy. When stroking and sucking his prick, she allowed him to cum in her mouth and/or across her naked breasts.

"What do you want to do today, George," asked Mary?

With his mind filled with Mary flashing men her naked breasts and her sexy and shapely body, he gave her a sexy smile.

"Let's go to the beach," said.

She returned his smile with her smile.

"I'll grab my bikini and a towel," she said.

He gave her a naughty look.

"Don't bother with your bikini. Let's go to a voyeuristic and exhibitionistic paradise," he said giving her a dirty laugh.

She made a face of disapproval.

"A what? Okay, I'll bite," she said with innocence and curios shrug. "What's a voyeuristic and exhibitionistic paradise?"

He laughed.

"Let's go to a nude beach," he said.

She looked at him as if he was nuts while wrinkling her face.

"A nude beach?" She shook her head no. "There's no nude beaches around here. Other than in California or in foreign countries, I don't even know where there's a nude beach," she said.

He gave her another sexy smile but this time with another naughty look.

"I know where there's one," he said giving her a sly smile as if he had already been there before while checking out topless, big, breasted, and naked women.

Obviously balking at the idea of going to a nude beach, again, she made a disparaging face and looked at him as if he was nuts.

"No George," she said making a face. "I'm not going to a nude beach. I'll have sand everywhere," she protested as her lame excuse. She shook her head from side-to-side. "It's bad enough that I flashed your friends my naked breasts while allowing them to make out with me, touch me, and feel me, but I don't want strange men, men I don't even know, seeing me naked." Then, she told him the real reason why she didn't want to go to a nude beach. "What if I see someone I know?"

He laughed.

"We'll rinse off the sand before getting in the car. And if you see someone you know, they'll be naked too," he said with a shrug. "What's the big deal? It's just nudity. There's no shame in being naked. People in Europe go to the beach naked all the time," he said with a shrug. "We all have the same asses, pricks, pussies, and tits. Even though you have monster tits," he said with a dirty laugh.

After more pleading, something she'd never do now that she willingly did then, she accompanied him to a nude beach where they had sex in public. With her not going all the way, something that more women did back then, she wanted to keep her virginity until after they were married. When Mary looked up from blowing him, she was shocked and embarrassed to see several men watching and masturbating themselves from a distance. Having only seen George's stiff prick before, in the way that they saw her naked ass, pussy, and tits, she saw their naked, erect pricks.

# # #

Then, once finally home, since she was parading around naked all day, going against his promise that he'd never ask her to do anything again if she flashed his friends her tits, he asked her to do something else.

"Let's order pizza," he said.

She reached for the takeout menu.

"Okay," she said. "What toppings would you like?"

She looked at the menu while deciding what kind of pizza to order.

"Only," he gave her a sexy smile. "When the pizza delivery man comes, I want you to flash him. I want to see the look on his face when you to show him your big, naked tits. While I watch from the living room, I want you to open the door naked," he said with a sexually deranged look on his face.

Again, as if he had suddenly lost his mind, she looked at him as if he was nuts, and in that moment, probably, he was.

"Naked? No, George. I'm not doing that. I'm not opening the door while naked. No way," she said shaking her head from side-to-side while looking as if she was thinking about doing it.

Then, obviously knowing that he'd never stop pressuring her to answer the door naked, submitting to his will, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Oh, what the Hell? Why not? Since I already flashed your friends my naked tits and was already naked at a nude beach, what's one more man seeing me without my clothes," she said with a shrug while laughing.

Even though she was still a virgin and with them not married yet, she sexually appeased him by showing him that she wasn't a prude but the sexually exciting and adventurous woman he wanted her to be. Doing something that obviously embarrassed her and made her feel uncomfortable doing, albeit something that sexually excited her, pressuring her to explore her sexuality, she opened her front door naked. Something she'd never do if it wasn't for George daring her, she exposed herself to the pizza, delivery man.

Yet, never enough with him, one sexual thing led to the next sexual thing that he wanted her to do. Starting with her flashing, she flashed his friends her big tits. She allowed them to touch them, feel them, and suck them while making out with her. She even went to a nude beach and had sex in public where men masturbated near her while ogling her naked body. Finally, after she flashed the pizza delivery man and after they ate their pizza, he asked her to do one more, sexual thing.

"Since you're already naked, I dare you to sun yourself in the backyard," he said.

She made a face as if he had been possessed by the Devil.

"You want me to sun myself naked in my backyard," she asked disbelievingly?

He nodded his head while giving her a dirty smile.

"Yes," he said unembarrassed and unashamed but sexually excited.

She looked at him aghast.

"Someone will see me, George," she said. "I have to live here," she said as her excuse not to sun herself naked in the backyard. "My neighbors may tell my parents that I was flashing my naked body in the backyard. They may call the police and have me arrested for public nakedness."

He laughed while shaking his head.

"They can't arrest you for being naked in your own backyard. Besides, that's the point of you sunning yourself naked," he said. "I want someone to see you naked."

Seemingly, she enjoyed him daring her to do something so sexually forbidden and something that she wouldn't ordinarily do. Not having to twist her arm too much, while acting as if she didn't know that anyone could see her, she agreed to allow her neighbors to see her naked. She agreed to sun herself in the backyard without wearing any clothes.

Before they were married and had children, with him watching her neighbors' reactions from the backdoor, she sunbathed naked in the backyard. Mary not only knew that her neighbors could see her but also, George knew that they were watching. Fortunately, the only ones who saw here and who were watching her were men. Women were too busy cooking and cleaning to be staring out a back window, and children were out playing in the park. While having a beer and smoking a cigarette, it was the horny men who watched her frolicking naked in her swimming pool.

At the continued encouragement of George, getting into the naked show of exhibitionism, she gave her neighbors a sexy, naked show. While dipping her toe in the water and making sure her neighbors saw all of her, she turned one way before turning the other way as she climbed in the pool. Then, making a big, noisy splash to attract more attention, she swam around the pool naked before climbing out and sunning herself on the back deck. Whoever were watching saw her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

Exposing herself as if she was an exhibitionistic whore instead of an unmarried virgin, she did it all for George. Afraid of losing him to someone more sexually daring, she wanted him to find her sexually exciting and not be bored with her. She willingly showed her big, naked breasts, her naked ass, and her trimmed, naturally blonde pussy to anyone who was watching. Only, something he was unable to claim, she never had or would have sex with anyone but with George.

To be continued...