Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 04

Story Info
George gives Mary the dirty details of his sexual affairs.
10.9k words
4.53
6.8k
6
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary gets what she wants, more babies. George gets what he wants, sex with his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, his wife's best friend, her co-worker, and their next-door neighbor.

Mary understood George's uncontrollable urges and sexual fetish for big breasted women that worsened when he's horny and had been drinking. Unable to help himself, a sexual attraction he's had all his life that started from reading his father's Playboy and Penthouse magazines, he loved big tits. Busy raising five children and tired from errands and household chores, nonetheless, she blamed herself for denying her husband sex and for not allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her big breasts. A loving wife who wanted to save her marriage, she forgave George for all of his extramarital, sexual transgressions.

She forgave him for having incestuous sex with her sister, his sister-in-law, Donna, and with her mother, his mother-in-law, Carol. Moreover, with her sister going through a nasty divorce and her mother still mourning the loss of her husband, Mary forgave her sister and mother for having sex with her husband, too. Even though she forgave him for having sex with her best friend, Sheila, her co-worker, Anita, and their next-door neighbor, Karen, blaming them more than she blamed George, she had nothing more to do with any of them.

Continued from Chapter 03:

Finally, with George working from home, Karen, their next-door, busty, and sexy neighbor, always sexually teased him whenever she knew Mary wasn't home. A pretty woman and obviously a lonely and horny woman, she had long, brown hair with hazel eyes. Always giving him a show by making sure that he had lots to see, especially on a windy day, she retrieved her mail while wearing a sheer, light, half-unbuttoned robe with nothing underneath that blew open like a flag flying in the wind. Long before having sex with her, George had already seen her naked ass, pussy, and tits.

Then, her way of letting George know that she was sexually interested in him, she did what Mary used to do so very long ago. Knowing that he was looking to see what he could see of her, knowing that he was, perhaps, masturbating while watching her, she dressed and undressed with her bedroom lights on and her shades not pulled. Obviously, with her an exhibitionist and with him a voyeur, deliberately exposing herself to him, she wanted him to watch her dress and undress. She wanted to show him as much of her sexy, naked body as he as he wanted to see.

As if he was the audience of one in a VIP room and Karen was a stripper, he saw her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked numerous times. Every day, with him working from home, whenever she knew Mary wasn't around, she put on a slow, sexy, seductive, striptease show. Pacing back and forth in front of her windows in her underwear, topless, or naked with her shades up and her lights on, she obviously knew he was watching. Clearly, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

In the way that he wanted to see her in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties, she obviously wanted him to see her in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties, too. In the way that he wanted to see her topless, hoping to see her big, naked breasts, she obviously wanted him to see her topless and show him her big, naked breasts, too. In the way that he wanted to see her naked, hoping to see her ass, tits, and pussy, she obviously wanted him to see her naked, and wanted him to see her ass, tits, and pussy too.

Returning the sexual favor, he gave Karen a naked show, too. Whenever knowing she was looking, he exposed his naked prick to her. Giving her a sexy, naked show in the way that she had been giving him a sexy, naked show, he even masturbated in front of his window while she watched. Allowing her to watch him stroking himself, he allowed her to watch him cum. Teasing her with his erect, naked cock in the way she teased him with her semi-naked and naked body, he showed her all that she, hopefully, wanted to see.

As in the movie, Atlantic City, in the way that Susan Sarandon as Sally exposed her naked breasts in front of her kitchen window to Burt Lancaster as Lou, Karen did her housework naked. Sally smelled of fish from working in a fish store and, every night, not knowing that Lou could see and was watching, she washed her naked breasts with lemons in front of her kitchen window topless while Lou watched. With all the shades up and the lights on, knowing that George was masturbating over all that he was seeing of her, Karen did her housework naked.

Then, whenever she knew he was watching and whenever Mary wasn't home, showing him all that he wanted to see, she skinny dipped in her swimming pool and sunbathed topless. As if she was fully dressed, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness when George stood by the backyard fence to talk to her while ogling her big, naked tits. Obviously, with her a whore and him a willing victim and a cheating husband, she wanted him to see all that he hoped and wanted to see of her sexy and shapely, naked body.

With one sexually, inappropriate thing leading to another forbidden, sexual thing, after having a couple of drinks on a hot summer's day, they had sex. With Mary pregnant again, George became sexually intimate with, yet, another big, breasted woman. Unable to help himself, with Mary no longer giving him sex and with him so horny and sexually frustrated, especially when he was drinking, he gave into his big, breast fetish with Karen and her big tits.

Just sex, nothing more than sex, his sexual attraction was just about Karen's big tits. In the way that he had sex with his wife's sister and mother, and had sex with her best friend and co-worker, he just wanted to spend some quality time with their big tits. He didn't love any of them. He loved Mary. Still, whenever she was pregnant and not giving him sex, his love for Mary didn't stop him from having sex with her sister, her mother, her best friend, her co-worker, and their next-door neighbor.

If it wasn't enough that he had sex with his sexy sister-in-law, Donna, when Mary was pregnant, George had sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law, Carol, when Mary was pregnant. Every time Mary was pregnant, he had sex with another big, breasted woman. Surrounded with and tempted by big breasted women, if it wasn't enough that he had sex with his wife's slutty, best friend, Sheila, he had sex with her whore of a co-worker, Anita, and their exhibitionist, next-door neighbor, Karen.

Horny when drunk, and with him unable to control his sexual attraction to beautiful, big, breasted women, big tits were his sexual weakness. With him sexually attracted to big breasted women all his life, he couldn't resist from wanting to see them, touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them. With all five women having huge, D cup breasts as big and as shapely as his wife's big tits, and with all five women sexually wanting him as much as he sexually wanted then, he couldn't stop himself from having sex with them.

Chapter 04:

Author's Note: Even though sex between relatives that aren't blood related is not considered incest, sex between a brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and a son-in-law and mother-in-law is still deemed incestuous, forbidden, sexually inappropriate, and taboo. Sex between a brother-in-law and a sister-in-law and a son-in-law with his mother-in-law can be just as sexually exciting as sex between a brother and sister or a mother and son.

Five wanted pregnancies, five busty women, and five sexual affairs, to his pathetic defense, George only cheated on his wife when she was pregnant and couldn't have sex. Specific in his selection of women, he only cheated on her with big, breasted women. Then, with Mary preoccupied with and breastfeeding and caring for their children, working part-time to maintain her health insurance benefits, and taking care of the house, she no longer had time for her husband. She wanted a houseful of children and George gave her what she wanted.

George wanted sex but Mary could no longer give him what he wanted and desperately needed. No longer giving him sexy, pillow talk with a hand job and/or a blowjob, she no longer allowed him to fondle her big breasts and finger and suck her sore nipples. With her always so very tired and for good reason, they suddenly stopped having sex until she wanted him to make her pregnant again. Now, instead of having sex for pleasure, they had sex to make more babies. She wanted five children when he would have been happy with two, a boy for him and a girl for her.

Embarrassed by his forbidden, extramarital affairs, not proud of them, he felt guilty and was ashamed of himself. Nonetheless, something he'd like to have as a remembrance and as a tribute to his big, breast fetish, he wished he could have a group photograph. As if the photo was his big, fish trophy behind his big, breast story, he'd love to have a group photo of his wife, his sister-in-law, his mother-in-law, his wife's best friend, her co-worker, and their next-door neighbor all topless. He'd frame the photo of all six, topless women and proudly display it on his wall.

After having shared his wife's big breasts with his friends years ago, he'd excitedly show the group photo of topless women to his friends. He'd use the photo as his computer screensaver. On those days when he was horny and tempted by big, breasted women, he'd masturbate and stare at the photo while remembering touching, feeling fondling, groping, sucking, and having his wicked, sexual way with their big, naked tits. Married with five children, and with him swearing off having sexual affairs with other women, no longer drinking, his big, breast fetish was now confined to his wife's big tits.

# # #

Suddenly suspicious that he was having sex with other women, walking in on them, Mary nearly caught her sister, Donna, giving him a blowjob. Again, another time, walking in on them, she nearly caught her mother, Carol, giving him a hand job. Not a stupid woman, she knew her husband's fetish for big tits. She knew he couldn't control his sexual urges, especially when he had been drinking. Always horny and sexually attracted to her big breasted sister and her big breasted mother, if he hadn't already, she suspected that George was having or had sex with her sister and/or with her mother.

With him surrounded with and tempted by big, breasted women, painfully obvious in the way they looked at one another, she suspected he had or was having sex with her best friend, Sheila, too. Her best, childhood friend, how could she cheat behind her back with her husband? How could he have sex with her best friend when she was pregnant with his child? Yet, she knew it wasn't love. She knew that if Sheila didn't have big breasts, he wouldn't be sexually interested in her.

After discovering that her personal and private e-mail had been read by her co-worker, Anita, suddenly suspecting anyone who had big tits, she suspected they may have had sex too. Finally, after happening to see her undressing with the bedroom shades up and her light on, she suspected her next-door neighbor, Karen, was flashing her husband her big, naked breasts, as well as the rest of her naked body. Suspecting the worst, she suspected him of having sex with her too. Any big breasted woman who came in close contact with her husband was on his big tit radar as a potential candidate for sex.

Instead of avoiding the issue and sweeping it under the rug, she asked the unthinkable questions. Needing him to tell her the truth, she asked her husband if he had or was having sex with her sister, her mother, her best friend, her co-worker, and/or their next-door neighbor. Never really believing that he was having sex with all five women, she figured he was having sex with one or two of them. Never really suspecting her sister and/or her mother of having sex with him, she figured he may be having sex with her best friend, her co-worker, and/or their next-door neighbor.

Unable to lie to the woman he had known most of his life, no sense lying and making matters worse, with her knowing that he was lying whenever he lied to her, he came clean and told her the truth. He confessed and admitted his infidelities with shame and sorrow. The sexual affairs that hurt her the most, of course, was him having sex with her sister, Donna, and her mother, Carol.

"How dare he? Sexually carrying on behind her back while she was pregnant with, yet, another baby, how could he do that to her? How dare they? How could they do that to her? They were family," she said when alone in her room and crying.

Devastatingly hurt and feeling betrayed by not only her husband but also by her sister and mother too, yet, after thinking about it and putting it all together, she came to terms with it. Because of their big tits and how much they looked like her, she understood why George would be sexually attracted to them. She understood why her husband would cheat on her with her sister and mother. With her sister going through a nasty divorce and her mother mourning the loss of her husband, her father, she understood why her sister and her mother would cheat on her with her husband.

Feeling guilty that she no longer had time for her husband, she had been neglecting her wifely duties and her husband's sexual wants, needs, and desires for years. When he had such a strong fetish for big breasted women and with him surrounded with and tempted by big breasted women, as if tempted by Satan, how could she blame him for cheating on her? With him giving her what she wanted, more babies, she needed to give him what he wanted, more sex. Now that the children were older, no longer breastfeeding and finally quitting her part-time job, she had more time for her husband.

With George earning more money with better health insurance benefits, she no longer needed to work outside of the house. She had plenty to do inside of the house. Regardless of their sexual affairs, thank God for the help she received from her sister and her mother. Never could she had survived having five, small children alone, especially with a sexually demanding husband, albeit even with her not giving him as much sex as she did before they had children. Now, with him working from home most days, he helped her with the kids and the heavy lifting.

Nonetheless, she wrestled with the truth of her husband cheating on her. With her giving him a daily striptease, her having big tits, sunning herself while topless, and her doing her housework while naked, she didn't blame her husband for being sexually tempted by Karen, their next-door neighbor. With her neglecting her wifely, sexual duties and him horny and sexually frustrated, she understood her husband's sexual attraction to her. She understood his need for sex with a big, breasted women and Karen certainly had big tits.

Glad that she no longer worked with Anita, the exhibitionistic whore, she crossed the line by opening and reading her personal and private e-mail. It was wrong for her to send her husband photos of her big, naked breasts. Just as he never should have had sex with her had she not sent him naked photos of her big tits, she never should have had sex with him had she not opened her e-mail and seen his big, erect cock.

Admittedly taking two to have a sexual affair, she more understood the inappropriate sexual actions of her husband than she did the salacious, seductiveness of her jealous co-worker. Even though she unintentionally saw George's naked prick by invading her privacy when opening her e-mail, Anita deliberately showed him her naked breasts. Obviously, she was out to take him for herself. She was such a whore for trying to steal her husband.

She was more hurt than she was angry that her best friend, her longtime, childhood friend, Sheila, had sex with her husband. How could she betray her? Good looking enough to have sex with any man, why would she have sex with her husband? Yet, women do strange things when they're alone, lonely, sexually unfulfilled, and jealous?

Still, she shouldn't have had a sexual affair with her husband. That was wrong. That was nasty. On the pretense of trying on her bra and bikini in front of him, she shouldn't have sexually teased him by stripping herself topless and naked. The last man she should have sexually seduced was George.

Then, there were her sister and her mother. With them helping with the kids, the cooking, and the cleaning, they were always around and sometimes staying overnight. With George drinking and horny, and with her sister and mother having big tits, it made sense why George would have sex with them. From the first time he met her sister and her mother, in the way that he stared at them while undressing them with his eyes, she knew he was sexually attracted to the both of them.

Thinking it was just innocent fun, with them all so very close and comfortable with one another, they were always laughing, teasing, and tickling one another. Now that she thought about it, her sister always wore a sexy bikini that showed much of her naked ass and her big tits. When her mother wasn't wearing her low-cut one-piece bathing suit, she wore her sheer nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. Obviously, they both wanted to show George their big, naked breasts as much as he wanted to see their big, naked tits.

Glad that they got along, when they weren't joking around in the house, they were always horsing around in the pool with the kids while she napped. Then, with George horny and sexually frustrated, and with her sister, Donna, and her mother, Carol, having breasts as big as her breasts, she understood how her husband could be tempted to have sex with them. Whether deliberate or unintentional, with them always sexually teasing him, her sister and her mother were always flashing him the tops of their big breasts and their sexy line of cleavage.

Yet, why would they cross the line? Why would her sister have sex with her brother-in-law? Why would her mother have sex with her son-in-law? Why would they have sex with her husband? How dare they? How could they? Feeling so betrayed, she was so angry, yet, she understood. After he gave her all that she wanted by giving her five children, she shouldered some of the blame, the guilt, and the shame for not being a wife to her husband and by ignoring his sexual wants, needs, and desires.

Since it takes two to cheat, she pondered her sister's and her mother's motivation to want and need to have sex with her husband. With her sister struggling with her divorce and her mother still devastated by the sudden loss of her husband, she understood why they'd seek out George, someone they've known for years, for intimacy, comfort, and sex. Better that he had sex with them than with a disease carrying stripper or prostitute. Better that he stayed close to home than going outside looking for sex and getting in all kinds of illegal and criminal trouble.

# # #

Instead of divorcing him, a recipient of his big, tit admiration, with him unable to control his sexual lust for big tits, Mary understood his fetish for big, breasted women, especially with her not giving him sex. As long as he promised not to cheat on her again, hard to believe but Mary forgave George for his sexual transgressions. Moreover, not wanting their forbidden sexual relationships to end their close family relationship, as long as they promised never to have sex with him again, she forgave her sister and her mother for having inappropriate sex with her husband.

Even though their sexual relationships had been going on behind her back for years, Mary understood the special circumstances of why her sister and mother had forbidden sex with her husband. At the time, angry and sexually frustrated, her sister was going through a long and financially draining, nasty divorce. Lonely and not herself, her mother had just unexpectedly lost her husband, Mary and Donna's father, to a long, losing battle with cancer after being told that the cancer was in remission. What started then, continued later. Obviously, Donna and Carol needed to feel loved. They both needed sex.