Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George laughed.

"Yes, she blew me. Yes, she sucked my cock. Yes, I ejaculated my cum in her mouth. Yes, she swallowed. Yes, I gave her a cum bath. Yes, I fucked her, too," said George stroking his prick while his wife fingered her pussy.

# # #

Mary moved closer to her husband. She took hold of his stiff prick in her hand and stroked him while he felt her big tits and fingered her nipples. Then, wanting to make her cum, he reached his other hand down to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy with his long fingers.

"I want to roleplay," she said. "First, I want you to pretend that I'm my sister, Donna. Then, I want you to pretend that I'm my mother, Carol. Finally, I want you to pretend that you're having sex with Sheila, Anita, and Karen instead of with me."

He gave her a sexy smile.

"And who will you pretend I am," he asked.

She gave him a sexy laugh.

"I'd pretend that I'm having sex, a gangbang, with five of your friends," she said with a dirty laugh.

To be continued...