Forever Love Forgotten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Attentive and sensitive to their needs, sexual and otherwise, a kind and loving man, George was there for them. Talking to them and joking with them, taking their minds off of their misery, he made them feel better. He made them feel loved, wanted, and sexually desired. With him always staring at all that he imagined he could see of their naked breasts, he always undressed them with his eyes. Returning his voyeurism with their exhibitionism, sexually teasing him, they constantly and continually showed him more of their big tits than they should.

Obviously, with him at the right place and at the right time, he was the considerate lover that they both needed to have. Taking him for granted for years to have her babies and raise her family, Mary more blamed herself for ignoring her husband's sexual wants, needs, and desires. Forgetting he was an attractive and sexually desirable man, he's only human, especially when around big, breasted women. With him unable to control himself, how could she blame him for having his wicked, sexual way with her sister's and mother's big breasts.

In the way that her sexually frustrated sister used George for sex, something she needed to relieve her anger, her mother used him for comfort to relieve her sorrow. Yet, with him more than a willing accomplice, George was just as guilty for cheating on them as her sister and mother were wrong for cheating on Mary with him. No doubt, had her sister and/or her mother not had big breasts, George wouldn't have been sexually attracted to them. Yet, with him having a big, breast fetish, she understood him wanting to see, touch, feel, and suck her sister's and her mother's tits.

Partly blaming herself, she wasn't giving her husband what he wanted, needed, and had to have. More focused on her latest, new baby and on her children, she had been ignoring his sexual wants, needs, and desires for years. Going on for nearly ten years, the sex between her husband, her sister, and her mother, typically happened in the pool while she was napping. The sex happened when they stayed overnight to help with the children while Mary was sleeping after being up all night with a crying baby. With big tits his weakness, she understood his sexual attraction to them.

Yet, not forgiving her best friend, her co-worker, and her next-door neighbor, they were all jealous of the loving relationship she had with her husband. Uncaring that he had five children to feed, if they could, those, three whores would steal George away from her for themselves. With them all busty and knowing that he had a fetish for big tits, it was her fault for telling them about her husband's sexual fetish for big breasts. With her well aware of her husband's big breast fetish, and with Sheila, Anita, and Karen all having big tits, she should have kept them away from him.

Taking sexual advantage of him, they sexually teased him and seductively seduced him. At their mercy, he was unable to resist the sexual charms of his sexy sister-in-law, his MILF of a mother-in-law, his wife's slutty, best friend, her sexually aggressive co-worker, and their exhibitionist, next-door neighbor. Especially when he had been drinking and was horny, it was a dark time in their marriage. Had they not all had big breasts, George wouldn't be interested in having sex with them. Yet, with big tits hard for him to resist, and with her not giving him sex, she understood why he cheated.

Accepting part of the blame for George having sex with her sister, her mother, her best friend, her co-worker, and her next-door neighbor, after she forgave him, and helped him with his drinking, she gave him what he wanted. She gave him what he needed. She surrendered her big, naked tits to his horny hands and mouth. She gave him sex. Making love to him, fucking him, and sucking him, she gave him as much sex as he wanted.

With Mary not wanting to be one of them, sadly, seemingly no longer sexually attracted to one another, most couples their age no longer have sex. Most longtime married couples their age live together more as friends, companions, or roommates without sexual benefits than they do as boyfriend and girlfriend. As if they're strangers or brothers and sisters living together, sexually ignoring one another's need for a loving, sexual relationship, unlike in the Viagra and Cialis adds, many, older married couples show no outward signs of intimacy.

Not even giving one another a peck good morning and/or a kiss goodnight, most of their friends no longer kiss. They never make out anymore while touching and feeling one another. Every night, as if they're teenagers babysitting, George and Mary cuddled together on the couch with his roaming hands beneath the comforter while watching TV. When he wasn't cupping her breasts through her bra, he was cupping her pussy through her panties, and she was fondling his cock through his pants. As if they were just married, whenever out and about they held hands.

Taking his sweet time, button by slow button, something he had been doing for more than 50-years, since they were innocent and infatuated teenagers, George unbuttoned Mary's blouse while kissing her and feeling her through her clothes. He still continued to have the sexual excitement of seeing her cleavage and then her bra as if seeing her bra clad breasts for the first time. While feeling her breasts and fondling her big tits through her blouse and bra, as if coaxing them out to play, he loved fingering her nipples through her clothes.

Then, once he unbuttoned her blouse, he loved sucking her nipples through her big brassiere. Not done there, he reached his horny hand beneath her skirt to feel and squeeze her round, firm ass before he reached his hand to the front of her to cup her pussy through her white panties. Already making her wet, he pushed her panties aside and fingerfucked her pussy while rubbing her clit. As much as he loved her masturbating him, he loved masturbating his wife. He loved giving her sexual pleasure with his fingers and hearing her moaning her way to having a sexual orgasm.

With them both expert in one another's bodies and in what each emotionally wanted and sexually needed, she was as wet as he was hard. Kissing and kissing her while touching her and fondling her, they both loved foreplay. When he wasn't fingering her nipples through her clothes, he was fingering her clit through her panties while she fingered the head of his cock through his pants. As much as George loved Mary's big tits, she loved her husband's hard prick. As much as George was sexually excited feeling his wife's big breasts, she was sexually excited feeling his throbbing cock.

# # #

Leaving out the best parts of having sex while making love, he never understood how some of his friends never made love to their wives. Instead of making love to them, they just fucked them. They never faced one another while kissing. They seldom told one another that they loved them. Done in five-minutes, as if in a race, they just fucked. In the way that he took his time with his wife, his friends would rather bend their wives over, pull down their panties, and fuck them from behind as if their wives were dogs and/or they were gay men.

Not very romantic and no fun in that, in all the years they've been married, they never had sex in that slam bam, quickie sort of way. In all the years they've been having sex, just as Mary always allowed him to cum, he always gave her a sexual orgasm. Getting one another in the mood, they'd rather face one another while kissing, touching, and fondling. They'd rather whisper sweet nothings in one another's ears while talking dirty. Instead of rushing the sex, enjoying every moment of their intimacy as if it was their first time or their last time, they took their time.

Neither a prude nor a whore but a loving wife, Mary never understood why some of her friends didn't pleasure their husbands with their mouths. Many of her friends' husbands never ejaculated their cum in their wives' mouths. Just as some women from their generation didn't give blowjobs, some men would never cum in their wives' mouths. Instead, they'd rather hire a prostitute to do that dirty, sort of business for them. In the way that Nancy Reagan was the blowjob queen of Hollywood, self-professed and proud to bear the title, Mary was her husband's cocksucking, cum slut.

Such a very long time ago, Mary's been sucking George's prick since their prom night when they were both 18-years-old. Surprising him in the backseat of his car, as soon as he lowered her prom dress to her waist to expose her big, naked breasts and started fingering her nipples while sucking her nipples, she unzipped him and pulled out his prick. While he felt and fondled her naked breasts, she fondled and stroked his naked prick. Then, shocking him by taking him in her mouth, she sucked him, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum.

The first, last, and only cock she sucked, she loved giving her husband blowjobs. As if rewarding her for a job well done, she loved it when he ejaculated his cum in her mouth. Her visual proof that she was a good cocksucker, she loved it when he gave her a cum bath and ejaculated his warm, oozy liquid all over her face and across her naked breasts. Before she went through the change of life and could no longer have children, with them already having five children, it was better he shot his load in her mouth than in her pussy.

"Oh, Mary, I love your big tits. I can never get enough of them. I love your big nipples," he said kissing his wife while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples as she felt her husband's stiff prick through his pants and continued kissing him. "They're so big. They're so firm. They're so shapely," he said fondling her big boobs while continuing to turn, twist and pull her erect nipples with one hand and fingering her pussy with his other hand.

With her ready for love, he was ready for sex. Obviously, in the way that she was squirming around the bed, she was as wet as he was hard. As much as he couldn't wait to make love to her, she obviously couldn't wait to make love to him. As much as he couldn't wait to fuck her and really pound her pussy, she couldn't wait for him to fuck her hard and fast. As much as he couldn't wait to cum in her cunt, she obviously couldn't wait to have her sexual orgasm.

"I'm going to slip into something more comfortable," she said giving him a sexy smile.

She grabbed her nightgown, a formfitting, low-cut, blue, satin one from her lingerie drawer and disappeared in the bathroom. When she reappeared, George was already naked. Never tiring of seeing them, when he saw all that he loved seeing of his wife's big tits through her sheer and sexy nightgown, his smile was a big as his erection. As if skiing down a mountain slope, he couldn't wait to trace her long line of cleavage with his fingertips and tongue.

"That's my favorite nightgown, Mary," said George. "With it so sheer, I can see the entire size and shape of your enormous breasts as if you're topless. When I stare harder and look longer, I can even see your areolas and nipples."

Accustomed to him talking dirty about her big tits and complimenting her D cup breasts, Mary looked down at herself while sliding a slow, practiced hand over her nearly, naked breasts. She felt them, fondled them, and squeezed them. Then, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples to erect them more, she fingered her nipples through her nightgown while staring seductively at her husband. Further sexually teasing him, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips while fingering the head of his already stiff prick with her fingertips.

Continuing to sexually seduce him, as if offering them to him, she lifted her tits in the palms of her hands while cupping them through her nightgown. Much like her sister and her mother, a family blessed with beautiful, big tits, she had such big, heavy, and firm breasts. Then, giving her husband a sexy, breast fetish show, she continued fingering her nipples before removing her breasts to suck her nipples. With George a lucky man to have Mary in his life, she was his friend, his lover, his wife, and his big, breasted whore all rolled into one.

"I'm glad you still love my tits as much as I love your cock," she said. "Make love to me, George. Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me," she said whispering what she wanted him to do in his ear. "After you give me an orgasm with your prick, I'll suck your cock and won't stop until you cum in my mouth and I swallow your load," she said giving her husband plenty of dirty talk. "Only save some cum to give me a cum bath. I want you to cum all over my face and all over my tits."

As if her warm, wet mouth was his holiest temple after her soft, warm, wet pussy, George slowly stroked himself while staring at Mary's mouth.

"I love it when you talk dirty, Mary," he said sliding a slow finger across her lips and ready to return her dirty talk with his dirty talk. She stared up at him with her bright, blue eyes, took his finger in her mouth, and sucked it as if she was sucking his prick. "As much as I can't wait to make love to you, I can't wait to fuck you while pounding your pussy with orgasmic pleasure. As much as I can't wait for you to suck my prick, I need to eat your pussy while fingering your cunt first," he said.

Continuing to sexually tease him, Mary smiled at her husband while he continued fingering her erect nipples through her sheer and sexy nightgown.

"Oh, George, you always know just what to say to a woman," she laughed while giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

# # #

"Even though I'm angry, hurt and betrayed that you went outside our marriage for sex, I understand why you did. I'm willing to accept some of the blame for your infidelity," said Mary. "As long as you don't have sex with anyone else again, for the sake of our children, I'm willing to forgive you and forget as if it never happened."

He looked at this wife with shame.

"I'm sorry Mary," said George. "I'm glad you're able to forgive me. I'm glad we can put this behind us. I promise not to ever have sex with anyone else again. Let's not discuss my despicable, sexual behavior again. Okay?"

She laughed a sexy laugh.

"Okay? Not discuss it?" She laughed again. "It's not okay that we not discuss your despicable, sexual behavior. It's not okay until you tell me everything you sexually did with my sister, my mother, my best friend, my co-worker, and our next-door neighbor as our dirty, pillow talk," she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say.

George looked at his wife as if she was kidding.

"Seriously?" He looked at her with confusion mixed with sexual excitement. "You want me to tell you everything?"

Mary gave her husband a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Sometimes, when masturbating myself," she said biting her lip as if she was embarrassed to confess how she felt. She whispered her sexual lust his ear. "I think about you having sex with my sister," she said staring at her husband. "Tell me what it was like to have sex with Donna. How did it start? I'd really like to know."

She looked at her husband with sexual excitement while he looked at her with shocked surprise.

"Um, well, in the same way that it started with your mother, it started with your sister. After having a few drinks, I groped them in the pool while playing Marco Polo," he said looking at her as if was going to rebuke him. When she didn't pass judgment on him, he continued. "I felt their tits, fingered their erect nipples, and fondled asses," he said. "Then, when they didn't stop me, I groped their pussies and fingered their cunts through their bathing suit."

Obviously becoming sexually aroused, Mary started to finger her nipples through her nightgown.

"Were they always responsive to you groping them?" Obviously becoming sexually aroused while thinking of her husband having sex with her sister and/or her mother, she continued her sexual interrogation. "Did they always surrendered their bodies to your horny hands or did they rebuff you and push you away," she asked?

While threading dangerous ground filled with thin ice and bobby traps, George gave his wife a look of disbelief before giving her a sexually excited smile. He was amazed that she wanted him to tell her about having sex with her sister and mother. He was astonished that she wanted to use his sexual experiences with them as pillow talk while they had sex.

"Seemingly, they both enjoyed the sexual attention of my horny hands," he said choosing his words carefully. "They could have pulled away but they didn't. They could have pushed me away but they didn't do that either. Seemingly, they both wanted me to touch them and feel them as much as I wanted to touch them and feel them," he said recalling the first time he sexually assaulted his sister-in-law and mother-in-law.

She pulled and twisted her erect nipples while having dirty talk with her husband.

"Then what happened? Tell me. Did they allow you to touch them inside of their bathing suits? Did they allow you to feel their naked tits?"

George nodded his head.

"Eventually, they allowed me to stick my horny hand down their bathing suit tops and feel their naked tits while fingering their erect nipples."

She gave her husband a sexually aroused nod and an understanding smile.

"Knowing how much you love big tits, I bet you loved feeling my sister's and my mother's big, naked breasts while fingering their nipples," she said. "Tell me. Did they like you feeling their tits while fingering their nipples? Were they as sexually aroused by you feeling their tits and fingering their nipples as you were sexually excited?"

George returned her sexually excited smile with his sexually excited smile.

"I did and they did," he said with a dirty, little laugh. "You're right. You know me with big tits and with both your sister and your mother having big breasts, I was in tit heaven," he said with another dirty laugh. He paused while rethinking what he was about to confess. "From the first time I met them when we were first dating, even at our wedding, especially at our wedding, when they wore their sexy, low-cut gowns, I've always wanted to feel your sister's and your mother's big tits. I always wanted to suck their nipples."

Obviously, no longer angry with him for having sex with her sister and/or her mother, she seemed sexually aroused to hear him give her all of the sexual details of what he did and how they responded. Obviously, getting off on him telling her, she started masturbating herself. She felt her tits while fingering her nipples. Then, sticking her other hand under her nightgown, she rubbed her clit.

"Did they grope your cock through your bathing suit? I imagine my sister was all over your stiff prick but I can't imagine my mother touching you where no mother-in-law should ever touch her son-in-law," she said with a sexually excited smile. She paused to bite her lip before asking him her next question. "Did my mother grope your cock too?"

He laughed while giving her a sexually excited smile.

"Both your sister and mother felt my cock through my bathing suit. Then, after they allowed me to stick my horny hand down their bathing suit tops to feel their naked tits, they stuck their hands down my bathing suit to feel my naked prick. Your sister and mother fondled my cock while stroking me," he said becoming sexually excited over reliving the thoughts of having sex with his sexy sister-in-law and MILF of a mother-in-law.

Mary gave him a sexually aroused smile while removing her breasts from her nightgown top again.

"Tell me. I want to know. Now that you've experienced my sister's tits and my mother's tits, whose tits do you like better? Who has the best tits, me, my sister, or my mother," she asked while arching her back to puff out her chest? "Whose tits do you like the best?"