All Comments on 'Forever My Love Ch. 07'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Vanalas thank you for the fast update, but don't stretch further the story. Please no more getting around the bush, the truth should come out by now. Lengthening it can draw irritation from some readers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Much as I like the story I find it getting ilogical at times. Isaac and Amber know the truth but keep holding it for reason I find hard to fathom. Why not divulge it to David especially at the time David started to regain his memories little by little and ease his suffering somehow.

canndcannd4 months ago

This story is frustrating bc why don't the people who know the truth say the truth? I assume the child been had is Michael.. jim and the mothers are horrible humans and I I've been waiting for them to get their comeuppance! Will it happen? I am glad ben has people near him to defend him now. That must feel good but those 3 will never let him be badly so they need a full scholarship to Hell!!!! David needs to wake up and smell reality and stop believing in the scum he's living with. Amber needs to bust out the truth. What is she holding it in for? I don't know why seeing been will affect the child's fever. But I'll roll with it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have been following Van since before Iron rose... please you are the best.. but let us know the end please

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvell4 months ago

Hi Vanalas, thank you for the recent 2 chapters, you managed to throw us off from our last comments regarding the storyline😂. Take us out of our misery now Elena and her brat Jim including Claudia must face the music

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

van, next chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES