All Comments on 'Forever My Love Ch. 10'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
canndcannd3 months ago

Wow, that was some ending!i. Have to say there were times that I really wanted to pull my hair out reading this story and the first story. The boundless cruelty Of jim and his mother and Claudia too seemed to never end. And things kept getting worse and worse for ben but something kept me reading. I have to say this chapter was really well done and it was Satisfying! I was so happy to see claudia and jimcome to a horrible end and it couldn't have happened to better people. I only wish that you had let us in on the final mother son moment! Jim was so unhinged and the accident and boom was deserved lol. Afterall, his mom and him used accidents to hurt people so easily. I'm a little unsure. Why Claudia was in the picture and seemingly forgiven? For such a horrible things stealing their child. It's have preferred to hear she at least did some time. She agreed like that was her only crime but she was so cruel to her kids and the threat of getting in trouble for past transgressions shouldn't have been enough to hurt her son and been the way she did. How was all that manipulation and cruelty put aside? She wasn't much better than Elena for most of this story so seeing her play grandma now was disconcerting but true to Ben's big heart.

I thought it was sweet they had a girl who he named Leah like the child he thought he lost. I'm glad michael was out of that horrible enviroment and can grow up now.

One other thing I'm surprised about was Elena being so obsessed with Jim's happiness when she wasn't his mom. I guess he was a tool but it feels a little odd.

I'm really happy you finally ended this. I was glad most of the loose ends were clipped lol. It was a satisfying end after wanting to scream so many times!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

and finally everyone got what he deserves, or perhaps, except claudia. anyway, what a nice ending. vanalas, thank you very much for this wonderful story,

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvell3 months ago

Vanalas, thank you for beautiful finale. I am happy Ben got his last laugh. Elena is a cruel woman together with her Jim who in turn killed her. Claudia is not a bad person in my view it's just that her purpose was to save her hidden secrets at an expense of her children, I am also happy she was the one to be a Hero at the end. Vanalas please hook us up with another great storyline for your next project.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Now that was a happy ending that not only leaves a reader smiling but also breathing a sigh of relief! Finally, the two most evil characters any author has ever written into a story were justly rewarded for their deeds. One of the biggest surprises here since we already knew from last chapter that Jim wasn't Jerome's son was that he wasn't Elena's son either. I would have loved to have read of her demise and of the look on her face when she realized Jim was going to kill her. There were several times throughout this chapter that I doubted Ben would have his HEA. First there were the concerns about him carrying a baby full term and those scares during his pregnancy and finally that moment when he was alone with the crazed Jim. Even after Claudia arrived and saved Ben, I thought he might be robbed of his happiness by Jim killing himself and David. As for Claudia, while I understand self-preservation is a powerful motivator and the reason for why she did most of what did, I and apparently other's still think she got of far too lightly. But I'm also reminded that if she hadn't gotten off so easy, she wouldn't have been there to save Ben's life. And also, with these families having been through so much pain, it was probably time, if not for forgiveness, at least for moving forward and healing. This was a brilliant and imaginative way to end this very edge of your seat story.

vanalasvanalas3 months agoAuthor

Let me start by saying thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I'm humbled and inspired by them. When I started this story, I had no idea it would be this successful. Thank you so much.

Watch out soon for another story that will be premiering

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES