All Comments on 'Forever Now'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way long and a lot of detail. Didn’t finish it so it I didn’t rate it. What I did read was good and well written.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That story was ridiculously good! That epilog was spectacular! Although it did address some serious issue of rascism still relative and prominent in todays world it did not distract or take away from the story but rather inhanced showing a true story of love and dedication.

Bravo !⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. You are correct, Children are never born racist. Children want to play with other children, the color of their skin makes no difference. It us adults that teach them how to hate. Unfortunately here in the USA we are seeing a resurges of it being taught to our children, even in schools. Very Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy your stories, not a lot of drama and a lot of love and happiness. 5*

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

An unbelievably wonderful tale. Absolutely well written.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Your stories are brilliant thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, long enough to be much more than just a wham-bam fuck story. An interesting look into the Australia of the past and it's struggle to become the great country it now is. It was nice that Mum and Dad didn't have to be killed off for them to live together, lol. Well written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel a bit redundant in saying, yet again, that you’ve written a fantastic piece! The only way, in my opinion, that it could have been better is if the dad hadn’t made it and they became a triad.

Crouchman1949Crouchman1949over 2 years ago

Terrific story, beautifully covering sensitive cultural issues that beset modern societies even now. Their demise should be actively encouraged and supported..

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

Excellent story. I loved it. Thank you.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Fantastic, I do love to read stories set in my homeland with names I know. Another epic Aussie tale I will have to read again sometime. Thank you immensely for entertaining me once again. I look forward to something as good soon. So many authors from other countries use names and places that have no meaning to me and I wish they would sort of use something generic. Merry Christmas my good man and all the best for 2022.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!! Would love to see a part two.... Taking on the story when the kids are all of age.... Could be very very interesting!!!!

JustAnEroReaderJustAnEroReaderover 2 years ago

Been catching up on your work over the past few weeks, that this one has been just as great as the others. Immensely enjoying the actual love that you convey in your stories. Can't wait for what comes next.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

You are an automatic read for me. Anything and any story. I absolutely love your stories. 10 stars. Likes the topics also. And of course the loving hot sex!

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Sexy and intellectual at the same time!

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

I gave a 4. It's a good story, but the entire chan this and that language sounds very weebish, and I found the racist rant and part not giving anything of value to the story tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was freaking wholesome <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TBH the story was good but when I come here I do like to leave political and divisive issues behind in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story jumped way to quickly from brother sister who hadnt seen each other to full on sex and saying forever.

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

As always an amazing work that was a great read and a true favorite. wish I had half your skill.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

Amazing. Great story. Loved it though mention of casual sex with others tick me off 😐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I would love a sequel

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

A really nice story as usual with your work. I have to agree with another comment about how quickly it jumped to them becoming lovers. The overall story was excellent work.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

A great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! End dialogue on page 7 made no sense

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Very good story. Thanks.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

I wish you were my brother so we could have hot incestuous sex together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a retired journalist/writer of 31 years, and I have but one comment on your story:

OUT FUCKING STANDING! An awesome piece of work! Nice job!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

For a bloody bogun Aussie redneck your pretty bloody awesome Mate 😮😮😮 What I appreciate about your writing (other than the Aussie accent) is you understand how to build a story. So many amateur writers don't get the nuance of building character, dialigue and the story arch it's literally like a Lego set. Sure it's building blocks but it's about knowing where your going and how you want to get there and you do it so bloody well. Good on ya Cobber 😎😎😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an excellent story, by an excellent author. No irritating grammar, tenses, dialogue or typo's. Perhaps due to competent editor(s)? Revisiting after a year+, still tugs at the heart strings.

Fortunately you stopped short of anal on this one. Your score could have suffered severely should LIT have allowed a score in the negative figures such as -1.

AWAKADS

RicubRicub9 months ago

Yet another really enjoyable story from a really good author thank you.

Aussie1951Aussie19517 months ago
Bloody brilliant

Ive read literally hundreds and hundreds of stories on this site over the years and I must say this would be one of the best stories I’ve read. Well done mate… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another gem from the legend that is UltimateSin. I swear this guy cannot write a bad story. Every single one - EVERY SINGLE ONE - that I have read thus far always nails it. Every one of them has me emotional at some point throughout, often times shedding a few tears. I don't know how he does it but I hope he never stops cranking them out.

It was a little disappointing that she didn't save herself for him, given all the build up and the fact she'd been in love with him for so long. I thought that was what all that was for, to support that. It loses something in stories like these with this type of backstory when she fucks someone else despite being in love with another. For a story at least, and one with a backstory and build up like this, it would have just made more sense for me at least. Anyway, at least they ended up together so that's what really matters. I guess I've just been spoilt from some of the other stories I've read and I always hope for this special "bonus" to be present. I dunno I just feel it adds a certain extra to it, but maybe that's just me.

Anyway, top-tier story. The racism moments were very sad. I just can't understand how people can be so cruel and insensitive towards others they don't even know, especially such kind and innocent people that wouldn't harm a fly. I really hope this nonsense is one day eradicated completely, along with outdated views on incest and all that sort of shit. We need to encourage love; not hate.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I was expecting a build up... nope. Lol it was okay though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories