Forever Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, conversation moved on and they were soon giggling and laughing away as the two bottles of wine were rather quickly drained. That was the sign to move on for food and drinks, having booked a restaurant just for the occasion. It was another Japanese restaurant, and I think there was a collective swoon when I ordered in the lingo and then ended up enjoying a long conversation with a nearby couple on holiday from Osaka. By the time they'd left, having my ears filled with places to visit should I ever visit my sister's homeland again, and giving them plenty of ideas for their trip around Australia, I glanced around the table and grinned. "What?"

"I think Hana was just keeping him hidden from us for the past ten years," Katie suggested.

"Mark being fluent shouldn't be a surprise," Hanako explained, "We speak it as much as English at home."

"It would be nice to visit again," I said, "We've only done it once as a family. I know you've managed as a trio while I was gone. But do it properly next time, not the whirlwind visit of a couple of weeks. I mean a full six to eight weeks, really take it in."

"Could you get the time off?"

"All my owed time and other benefits will roll over into my new position, if I choose to take it. Trust me, I'm owed months of time back."

Her friends enjoyed the meal, filling themselves up, before we headed out into the night and visited another couple of places before they suggested it was time for a dance. Hanako knew I didn't particularly want to, but when she gave me those big brown puppy dog eyes, my willpower collapsed faster than a house of cards.

I can't dance to save my life, which was probably a good thing, as her three friends were hit on within a few minutes of joining the dance floor. Aware I wasn't showing an interest in them except being friendly, it wasn't long before each had one or more men surrounding them, left rather amused by it all. Hanako remained by my side.

"No interest in joining them?"

"I'm not interested in being a piece of meat at market," she replied, before cuddling into me, "Plus, I've got my date tonight. I can't leave him alone. Though how did you usually meet women overseas?"

"Well, Saudi, it just doesn't happen. So when I was in Europe, I'd generally go dressed appropriately and hit up the right sort of club. Jeans, black shirt, band name across the front, tour dates on the back. Instant topic of conversation. Before you ask, I didn't really have a type. Sure, attractiveness counts but I needed someone I could at least talk to first."

"Keep in touch with any of them?"

"Tried to but we'd generally only spend a day or two together then part ways. The usual sort of thing that happens when travelling. Still, it leaves some fond memories of the places I've visited."

"Maybe you could treat your sister to a trip away one day?"

"Anywhere in mind?"

"Well, if we do Japan as a family, I want to see Europe with you."

"Done."

She glanced up at me. "Really? Just like that?"

"Sure."

That earned a pair of soft lips being pressed against my cheek. "You interested in being here much longer?"

I glanced back at the dance floor. "I think your friends are occupied. We could probably say goodnight and leave without a problem."

I was proven right, her three friends enjoying the attention, so I did the right thing and asked them to message Hanako they got home safely, which earned hugs of appreciation from each of them, before I escorted Hanako outside towards the nearby taxi rank. She was asleep halfway home, resting against my shoulder. I cuddled her closer, and after paying, managed to pick her up and carry her inside. Ready to carry her into her bedroom, she whispered, "Your room."

That didn't bother me at all by now, so I carried her into mine, taking off her shoes, then unrolled her stockings, feeling the smoothness of her skin as I did, before helping her out of her dress, where I was left stunned by the black lingerie she was wearing. And my body reacted immediately.

Helping her lie back under the blankets, I undressed to my underwear and joined her. She rolled onto her side and opened her eyes, leaning forward to kiss me. And it was no ordinary kiss. I replied in kind immediately, feeling her body press against mine, and there's no doubt she would have felt my erection. Lifting her leg over mine, I ran my hand down her thigh to her arse, my tongue already in her mouth, pulling her tighter to my body.

Then I remembered who I was kissing, and although I really didn't want to, I ever so gently pulled back, mostly so I could catch my breath. I caressed her cheek, her eyes watching mine intently, no doubt wondering what I'd do or say next. I think I surprised her when rolling her onto her back, lifting her enough that I could remove her bra one-handed. Her nipples were hard as diamonds, immediately clamping my lips around one. She moaned softly, feeling her fingers gently caress the back of my head. Giving her utterly perfect breasts attention with my mouth, I ran a hand down her smooth body towards her panties, sliding my fingers underneath the sheer fabric. She was trimmed though it still felt thick, which I didn't mine either way, and I could feel how wet and warm she was, earning another moan.

"Mark," she moaned.

"How long, Hana?" I whispered.

"Forever," she whimpered, hearing the choked back sob, "Forever."

I leaned up and kissed her softly. "The moment I saw you at the airport, I knew..."

"You did?"

"My little sister was all grown up."

"The most beautiful woman in the world?"

I smiled at her. "Knew you'd figure it out."

"Mark, I'm not..."

I kissed her softly. "Hana, you're 22 years old. Despite where I spent time living, I don't expect nor demand virgins." She giggled at that. "All that matters is now and forever, if that's what you want." She nodded eagerly, using my thumb to clear her cheeks. I kissed her again. "Then I think I should do something I've been thinking about since seeing you in that dress."

"Liked it?"

"Absolute vision of fucking beauty."

That made her giggle as I kissed back down her body before I grabbed the thin fabric of her panties with my teeth and pulled them off, throwing them somewhere behind me. Seeing her naked before me, I almost felt overcome myself, needing to take a deep breath, before I gently fondled her for a few second, earning another soft moan.

I had to taste her. I needed to taste her. I left soft kisses all across her body between her breasts and pussy, making her giggle but helping her relax, inhaling her intoxicating scent before running my tongue up and down her slit. Another choked sob as I think that's what she'd been waiting all night for herself. "You taste absolutely fucking divine, Hana," I whispered.

Grabbing her around each thigh, I got myself comfortable, ready to eat my sister's pussy for however long she wanted. Not a single part of her pussy remained untouched, using all the experience I'd gained from previous lovers, whether during my travels, or before I'd left home, to good use. She was incredibly sensitive, make delightful little moans and even squeaks, giggling whenever I chuckled at the noises she was making.

"Can you do this every night?" she whispered.

"Absolutely."

She looked up to watch me, her eyes alight with love, lust, desire, need, want, urgency to make her orgasm. She was utterly turned on, I think probably having spent half the night and longer growing ever more so, little wonder her little clit appeared, ready to be touched, but I ignored it for the moment, waiting until she asked.

Didn't take long until she was almost desperate for me to help her orgasm. The first light flick of her clit made her jolt, and she left it to me to figure out what she liked. Keeping her legs spread with hands still around her thighs, I focused more attention on her clit, figuring out she liked long, slow licks. It didn't just work; it drove her fucking wild.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "Mark..."

She moaned a couple more things before she needed a proper release, covering her mouth as she almost screamed as she orgasmed, the power in her thighs rather amusing as she tried to squeeze them together, her body pressing down into my mouth as she released. She shuddered a few times, eventually raising her head to see me continue what I was doing. I'd happily bring her to orgasm time to and again. Her face broke out in a grin, amused to see her black hair plastered to her forehead.

"More?" I nodded. "How many more?" I shrugged. "You want to make love?" That made me lift my head and smile. She leaned down grasping my upper arm, ensuring I was resting above her. Removing my underwear, it was the first time she'd seen my cock, meeting my eyes and grinning. "Wow," she whispered, "You've got a big dick."

"I haven't heard too many complaints."

"Be gentle."

"Always, unless you ask me not to be."

I enjoyed the grin that formed, as it suggested she liked the idea. Pressing forward, the head of my cock at her entrance, I met her eyes as she smiled, slowly sliding inside her, watching her face change, a gasp escape her, as I gently buried inch after inch of my cock inside her. I took my time, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin slide up and down my arms and back. As soon as I was buried, we got comfortable and slowly started to make love. Each of my thrusts was met by her meeting me with her own pelvic move, desperate to take every inch of my cock each and every time.

The next kiss was deep, passionate, full of all the feelings we had for each other. She'd loved me for years, been in love with me for years. I'd always loved my sister, but the vision that greeted me at the airport, I knew in my heart I'd fallen for her then and there. Feeling her shuffle, she had me move my arms as she lifted her legs so they now rested around mine. I raised my eyebrow at that.

"I want to feel you as deep as possible inside me," she moaned.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum quickly now," I retorted softly.

"Good. Then we can make love again for longer."

That sounded like a good idea, so I upped the tempo of my thrusts. Thankfully, the bed didn't squeak and there was no headboard to slam the wall. Anyone listening at the door would have known we were making love behind it though. Hanako couldn't take her eyes off mine, couldn't stop touching me. Her pussy was tight, it was hot, it was absolutely perfect.

"Hana," I moaned, resting my head next to hers as I felt the impending orgasm.

"Cum in me, Mark," she whispered, "I'm safe. Mum made sure a long time ago."

"My sister has the best pussy."

I heard the choked sob. "I've wanted this... too long..."

I groaned softly as I erupted inside her, spurt after spurt of cum, so much I'm fairly sure my balls just shrivelled up completely. I hadn't exactly been clearing the pipes often, if you catch my drift, so it was one hell of an orgasm. Once I stopped moving, leaving my cock buried for a few moments, I moved my arms so she could move her legs, no surprise they wrapped around me immediately.

Lifting my head, I kissed her softly, caressing her cheek, her eyes shining in the moonlight that came through the curtains. I'd rarely seen her so happy. Eventually pulling out, I quickly grabbed some tissues to clean us both up before lying next to her, my sister content to lie on her back and contemplate life.

"Will this work?" she asked.

"We'll make it work."

Pushed onto my back, she immediately straddled my lap, her breasts sitting pert and proud on her chest, her body absolutely perfect in every regard otherwise. She was absolutely flawless. My eyes just drank in every inch, running my fingers everywhere, feeling goosebumps as her excitement grew, just from my touch. She was soon rubbing herself against my rapidly expanding cock. As soon as I was erect, she lifted it up and slid down it quickly, making herself gasp. "Oops, too eager there, I think," she said, giggling away.

Watching my little sister bounce on my cock was something I would have to record one day to simply watch back in wonderment. She was always bound to enjoy herself, but the sheer delight on her face, the way her eyes shone with excitement, the way her body moved and shuddered, the feeling of her tight pussy practically moulded to my cock.

She enjoyed more than one orgasm riding me, her pussy even tighter as it squeezed me, my sister almost incapable of holding herself up as it hit her. She tried to be quiet but one hell of a loud moan did escape her. I would have shushed her, but I was far too turned on myself to worry about it. She rode through that one, leaning forward to rest on her hands, moving my hands down to her pert little butt and started to match her movements.

"Fuck yes," she moaned.

"Your pussy, Hana..."

"Hanako-chan. I will always be your Hanako-chan, Mark."

I moved a hand to caress her cheek. "I'll never tire of your pussy, Hanako-chan. Anytime you want my attention, all you need do is ask. Hell, just lie down, point at it and I'll know what to do."

We almost came together next time, hers setting off mine, so that by the time we'd both recovered ourselves, she was resting on my chest, my fingers absentmindedly caressing her back, and I was busy trying to put my own thoughts in order. Mostly, I was trying to figure out what we'd do the next morning.

After a night out, and then making love, we needed a shower to clean up, both of us chuckling as we snuck to the bathroom, her hand in mine. We tried to keep the noise down while cleaning up, but as we made out while soaping up and washing down, she couldn't help giggling. And.... Well, I might have tickled her as well.

Once we'd dried, I simply didn't care about us being dressed. If we were caught, so be it. Spooning back against me, we expressed our love for each other and fell asleep.

She was awake before me the next morning, soft lips waking me up, kissing her back before I'd opened my eyes. Once I did, the sheer delight and happiness in her gaze had my heart beating faster again. Hanako was utterly besotted and completely in love. I only hoped I returned the same gaze. After a long make-out session, that didn't lead anywhere else, we agreed to get up and face any possible music. She snuck to her bedroom while I dressed and went to the bathroom, joining Mum in the kitchen as she was preparing Sunday breakfast.

"Good night in the city?" she asked.

"Yes, Mum. Hana had a good time with her friends, and I think they appreciated that their night was covered by me, for most of it anyway."

"Her friends like you?"

"Well, I did hear the confession that I was fancied by some of them."

Mum laughed. "There was a reason why her friends would all want to visit for a swim in our pool in the summer."

Hanako walked in a couple of minutes later, wearing a silk dressing gown and slippers, her scent as delightful as always. She sat down as close to me as always, taking my hand and holding it openly. I think she figured we would have been heard and so there was no point hiding it. Mum placed a plate in front of us, then a pot of tea, before sitting down herself.

"You made love last night," she stated. Not a hint of anger. Simply a smile on her lips and curiosity in her eyes.

"I love him, Mum. I've loved him..."

"Hanako-chan, I'm well aware of how long you've been in love with him. Mark, I just wasn't sure..."

"The airport, Mum. I had to resist kissing her in a very inappropriate way."

"Why aren't you angry?" Hanako asked.

"Because I knew I could not stop what happened last night. You have been in love since you were a little girl. I knew Mark loved you as much as any brother would love his little sister, but you were always much younger. I knew time apart would not dim your feelings, Hanako, but I wasn't sure if he would return married, with partner or single. He was a man while you were still a child, and never saw you as anything but a little sister that he must care for and protect. Now, he is a man, you are a woman. It is fine."

"Seeing her grow into such a lovely young woman, Mum," I glanced at my sister, "I was a lost cause from the moment I arrived here."

"Your father is aware. He also knew. He will not be angry," Mum explained, "But you know this will be awkward for you." We both nodded. "You will live together?"

We both chuckled. "We haven't planned that far ahead, Mum," I replied.

"You don't need to leave. I love having my children at home. But I know you will want privacy to live your lives." Hanako started to weep, rounding the table to hug her. Mum caressed her back. "I am happy for my children. As I said, it is not unexpected. My son is a good man, and my daughter is a wonderful woman. You are a perfect match. You will make it work."

Once I finished breakfast, I helped Mum clean up then gave her the longest hug in history. Being smaller than me, tall as her daughter, she rested her head against me. "Thanks, Mum," I said softly.

"I could not stop my children's happiness, Mark. I don't care if wrong or illegal. You will make each other happy and that is what matters to me and your father."

We brought Dad home that week. Mum told us to wait at least a couple of weeks before telling him, so she wasn't too subtle in suggesting I take my sister out on the town for a couple of nights each week. I didn't need telling twice, immediately booking a couple of nights at a five-star hotel for a couple of future weekends. Once I told Hanako about that, she barely held herself together again.

But it was nice having the old man around the house. He couldn't do much just yet, taking painkillers and under strict orders to take it easy. Couldn't drink either, but we sat outside in the shade while I did enjoy a couple, chatting away about anything that came to mind. I assured him his business was in good hands, and it was no surprise he was already thinking about handing the rein over and retiring. He was closed to sixty than fifty by now, and he could easily take early retirement due to his health concerns.

Before leaving for the city that Friday, Dad did pull me into the kitchen for a last minute talk. "Treat your sister right, Mark." I met his eyes, and the smile that formed put me at ease. "I'm not oblivious. You can't hide the fact you're in love with each other, no matter how hard you're trying. So don't bother. Just don't, you know, start necking each other on the couch in front of your parents."

"Thanks, Dad."

"I'll talk to your sister when you get back, but I don't want to concern her considering my health. She'll naturally worry too much."

I'd bought myself a car during the week, nothing spectacular, just something to get myself around the city. My sister liked it though, placing our bags in the boot, before sliding behind the wheel, putting the car into drive, and heading towards the city. I'd bought an automatic because I couldn't be bothered with a manual, and I knew my sister would be next to me more often than not, and I wanted to hold her hand when possible.

It was a comfortable drive, the hotel with an underground garage, heading upstairs to reception. The lady behind the counter was as friendly as professional as one could expect, but she smiled when handing over what we needed. "Have a pleasant stay, Mr and Mrs Taylor."

I felt my sister almost staring at me as I returned. "Thank you. We'll be back downstairs for dinner at 8."

Taking Hanako's hand, I escorted her to the elevators, waiting until we were inside until she turned towards me. "Mr and Mrs?"

"Do you not approve?"

She showed me her absolute approval by grabbing the front of my shirt and kissing me. The only thing that stopped us was the fact the elevator dinged and the door opened. Clearing my throat, we walked past the elderly couple waiting to board it. "Ah, young love," the lady stated, grinning away.